HAGANE NO RENKINJUTSUSHI
HAGANE NO RENKINJUTSUSHI
full metal alchemist
full metal alchemist

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

1516 Pages V  « < 830 831 832 833 834 > »   
Reply to this topicStart new topic
Hawkeye X Roy: The Royai Thread, For Roy, Riza, and Royai fans, and more!!
Rating 5 V
Tombow
post Aug 22 2007, 02:45 PM
Post #12466

A sentient plant of some kind
Group Icon

Group: Admin
Member No.: 23,115

@natsu-hime - Your cat has an Aloha shirt with Roy's flame like design? Awesome! laugh.gif
I wanna see your cat with the Aloha shirt with Roy's flames!! biggrin.gif

@Amethyst Sunset - Glad you like the poster!! Can't wait to read your one shot! ^^
And, good luck with your interview!! happy.gif

@Schubes - I think fanarts and recipes and banners... we can all post them through Thursday and can still enter the contests... ^^ Yes, yes, please make more fanarts!!

@riza'slittlesister - Glad you like my poster!!

And, it's a Royai Swimsuites Parade day!!! biggrin.gif

This is all I could come up with for Riza's swimsuites. tongue.gif
(Please don't shoot me for mauling your fav pic!! XDD)

Hope everyone else would do much better! biggrin.gif

--------------------

Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Causmicfire
post Aug 22 2007, 02:54 PM
Post #12467

State Alchemist (Lt. Colonel)

Group: Members
Member No.: 49,283

I've got a written entry for the swimsuit parade!
Secrets-Chapters 39, and 58-61 spoilers!!

--------------------

+Quote Post
Schubes
post Aug 22 2007, 07:14 PM
Post #12468

Citizen

Member No.: 47,338

ok thanks Tombow! *runs off to get paper and pencils* forget coloring in this coloring book i found in the basment today XD to the drawing!!!!!

+Quote Post
The New Fullmeta...
post Aug 22 2007, 07:45 PM
Post #12469

From: A little place called love... or my head... whichever...
Member No.: 35,074

Ahh... I'm now all moved in at college, band camp is done, and my classes are all under way! biggrin.gif

Granted, I still have tons of bags and junk on my tiny little floor, it's still in the 100s, and it's only Wednesday of my first week, but I'm already starting to get into some semblance of a routine - up next will be my chunk of time for writing and all FMA-website-related business... Probably between my EAS and Micro classes on Thursdays... I'm thinking of just sitting in the student center and writing. tongue.gif

How's everything here??? Anything new and fun going on?

--------------------

awesome sig and avvy made w/ love by Nil-chan! Yaay! I'm your biggest fan! ^^
If you have attempted Alchemy by clapping your hands or by
drawing an array, copy and paste this into your signature.

"Chicken Soup for the Royai Soul" - a ff.net C2 by FM-A.com people!

My fan-fiction, including the infamous Royai-themed "Adventures" series! :D

+Quote Post
Starrieidgirl
post Aug 22 2007, 07:54 PM
Post #12470

Apprentice

Member No.: 41,176

@ Schubes Any AMV will be gladly added to the album. Sorry I didn't make an AMV day, but so far, you are the only one who has done one.

@ Anne Packrat Great photo! I could see Hayate in a Hawaiian shirtl And you went and bought a pail! You are dedicated! Thank you so much!

@ Causmicfire Awesome! I have the link and I'll get it added to the album. Keep up the great work! And let us know how the Fiery Blue Mustangs work out for you. I haven't tried them yet, I wanted to for my 25th b-day, but I got held up by an Irish car bomb!

@ Tombow-dono Great pics! And you did a banner! So far I think we have two entries...

Tomorrow is "one-shot" Thursday. Please submit a 500 to 1000 word one shot involving these three words; watermelon(s), fireworks, and nosebleed.

Thanks all! I love what everyone is doing and I've heard from Stormie, I understand Menelvir is assisting her so keep on putting in your entries for Stormie's Twilight contest.

--------------------
She walks in beauty, like the night
Of cloudless climes, and starry skies
And all that's best of dark and bright
Meet in her aspect and her eyes
Thus mellow'd to that tender light
Which heaven to gaudy day denies.
-- George Gordon, Lord Byron

Sig made by Ed's Numbuh 1 Fan. [teehee, Sparkly Roy! I love it! And my BFF ~ceruleanbloom made the avvie. Check out her DA pg.]

+Quote Post
Schubes
post Aug 22 2007, 09:11 PM
Post #12471

Citizen

Member No.: 47,338

Starrie don't worry about not having an amv day. that's fine with me ^__^ im just glad i got to share one with somewhat of a summer theme =]

and yes im acctually working on my fanart! =D i have an entire sandcastle drawn and working on the outlines of roy, riza, and hayate =] yay!!!

+Quote Post
Starrieidgirl
post Aug 22 2007, 09:38 PM
Post #12472

Apprentice

QUOTE(Schubes @ Aug 22 2007, 09:11 PM) *
Starrie don't worry about not having an amv day. that's fine with me ^__^ im just glad i got to share one with somewhat of a summer theme =]

and yes im acctually working on my fanart! =D i have an entire sandcastle drawn and working on the outlines of roy, riza, and hayate =] yay!!!

Schubes That's great! I'd love to see your sandcastle. I tried building one at our company picnic on Sunday, but I failed sad.gif

I keep forgetting to go back the fict I was writing. I haven't had the desire or the time. But I'll get it up soon for all to read.

Deadline for recipes is set for tomorrow! Get them in if you haven't!

--------------------

Sig made by Ed's Numbuh 1 Fan. [teehee, Sparkly Roy! I love it! And my BFF ~ceruleanbloom made the avvie. Check out her DA pg.]

+Quote Post
Desu ne?
post Aug 22 2007, 10:44 PM
Post #12473

Citizen

Member No.: 49,110

@Causmicfire I liked your written entry. ^^

@Everyone So much stuff has been posted since I last looked. O.o It's all very nice and I apologize that I don't comment on everything individually.

--------------------
Avatar made my me, inspired by an omake, so don't steal it please.
My deviantart with ongoing (original) comic and also some FMA pics: http://alet-maon.deviantart.com/ And, if you have the time, please do check out my website at: http://www.freewebs.com/creativity-unlimited/index.htm It's still being worked on but updates are coming.

~NI-PAAAH!~

+Quote Post
Starrieidgirl
post Aug 22 2007, 11:14 PM
Post #12474

Apprentice

@ Desu ne? A lot has happened and lot more will happen. Hopefully you will be able to add some fanfict tomorrow.

I'm out for now, I'll check in with you all later!

Ciao

--------------------

+Quote Post
Tombow
post Aug 22 2007, 11:44 PM
Post #12475

Group Icon

@Starrie - Thank you for doing the awesome jobs with the Festival!! *hugs!!* happy.gif
And, thanks for getting in touch with Stormie!! Glad to hear that Menelvir is helping her!! ^^

@Causmicfire - Your written entry for the swimsuite parade is sooo good!! ^^

@Desu ne? - Gahaha, yap, aren't they great?? biggrin.gif
And, don't worry about commenting!! You enjoy them and that makes me/us happy!! ^^

@Schubes - Oh!! Roy, Riza, sandcastle, and Hayate?? This is going to be good!!
Can't wait to see!! biggrin.gif

@The New Fullmetal Alchemist - Here comes a newly minted Georgia Tech freshman!! biggrin.gif
Welcome back!! Nice to see you!! How do you like the college life so far? ^^
We are right in the middle of Royai Summer Festival Week, Sun Aug 19 ~ Sat. Aug 25.
Starrie has organized a week full of fun, fun, fun activities!!
You can see the schedule on Starrie's post here. ^^

I can't wait to read all the "One Shot Thursday" entries!! happy.gif

--------------------

+Quote Post
Menelvir
post Aug 23 2007, 08:07 AM
Post #12476

Alchemists

Member No.: 46,907

QUOTE(Tombow @ Aug 23 2007, 02:44 PM) *
@Starrie - Thank you for doing the awesome jobs with the Festival!! *hugs!!* happy.gif
And, thanks for getting in touch with Stormie!! Glad to hear that Menelvir is helping her!! ^^

Heh, actually, I just saw Stormie's pm for help. Of course I'm glad to! The unfortunate thing is, we're both victims of the education system of our countries. I suppose I could go through the last few pages to find all the entries, but I'm quite tired at the present moment... It'd be really nice if everyone who's participating to re-post the link, or pm it to me. It'd be nice if you all can tip me off about anyone you know is joining, so I don't miss them out. What I'll do is collate all the links to the fanfics and fan art, and pm them all to our dearest Stormie.

So far, I only know of Amethyst Sunset's Twilight in Trissame and Ice Alchemist's Hunting in Twilight. I'm sure there are a few fanart entries, but you'll have to give me the links again. So sorry about that!

Stormie sends her love!

And good luck to everyone entering! smile.gif

--------------------

~A painless lesson is one without any meaning; There is no coming to consciousness without pain~

Vocatus atque non vocatus, Deus aderit.

+Quote Post
Edamame
post Aug 23 2007, 08:31 AM
Post #12477

Member No.: 38,530

Wow, I haven't been here for what seems like ages now. I can see that I definetly missed some pretty cool stuff. I saw Tombow and Starrie's schedules for a fun-filled week of Royai goodies. I loved all the ideas, and everything looked like so much fun that I couldn't resist checking out the fun. I saw that there is a Royai themed picinc lunch recipe contest, but I was just wondering if you are still recieving submissions. I look forward to seeing/reading everybody's great artworks, recipes, fanfictions, fan-arts, etc. Best of luck to everyone and hope that you are all having a great last couple of weeks of summer.

--------------------

+Quote Post
Tombow
post Aug 23 2007, 09:28 AM
Post #12478

Group Icon

@Menelvir - It's so nice to see you!! happy.gif Haha, that sounds like Stormie. XDD
I would like to help, but I have been handful, and even as is I've been trying to participate in the activities as much as I could, and thus stretching myself. Hopefully, Starrie can help you!!
Or, if you guys are pressed with time, maybe we announce winners for all other event contests on Saturday, except the winners of Stormie's contests, and Stormie and you guys can take time to choose the winners that way. Of course that's up to Stormie, Starrie, and Amethyst Sunset to decide, I'm assuming you're pressed with time because of the studying, and if nobody can help you, then I will be fine if you guys postpone the announcement of the winners of Stormie's contests till reasonably later date. I would rather see that than you shaving your study time to get this done for Stormie so that she could announce it on Saturday. Maybe Stormy would announce it on Monday, and that way you guys can have this weekend to get it done? After all, we are here to have fun, not the burden. Anyway, that's just my thought.. ^^
And, thanks for helping Stormie!! *hugs!!* happy.gif

@Edamame - Nice to see you!! happy.gif Our Recipe Contest, Roy & Riza's Swim suites design Contests, 2007 Royai Summer Festival Banner Contest are all still open through end of today... which probably means Starrie's local time, meaning U.S. time, so, that means we probably have up to 15 more hours or so, I guess. ^^
I would love to see your entries!! biggrin.gif

And... Roy and Riza in summer kimono, previously posted by someone. XD Don't know the artist, tho the style is vaguely familiar. ^^

--------------------

+Quote Post
jacksparrow589
post Aug 23 2007, 09:32 AM
Post #12479

Special Ops (Piratical Gallery Enforcement)

Group: Gallery Moderators
Member No.: 48,158

Finally! After an hour of waiting not-so-patiently for my computer to figure things out, I present to you the link to my oneshot:

Family Picnic

The story itself is just over 500 words (I don't think it's much more than 525, if that), but the author's notes at the beginning and end clear things up a bit for you. ALSO, check the summary for the setting! Please! I phrased it how I want to phrase it there!

Anyway, happy one-shot Thursday! I might not get around to reading what's submitted until tomorrow because I'm doing chores, doing something with my family, then babysitting. Tomorrow is another story, though, thank goodness.

--------------------

Credit goes to Causmicfire for my avatar

The Royai Day party might be over, but the fun never stops!
Royai Day 2011 Album
Thank you to all those who contributed!

+Quote Post
Desu ne?
post Aug 23 2007, 09:34 AM
Post #12480

Citizen

Member No.: 49,110

@Menelvir Nice to meet you, I think it's the first time I see you in the thread (for the short time I've been here). Here's my entry, reposted: Vampire lesson #103

@Tombow Cute picture. :3

I'm thinking of maybe doing a "100-themes challenge" thing sometime (and let it all be FMA-related stuff), but knowing me it'll probably all be quickies. And RAARGH anatomy you are stupid. <<
Hooray for school though, since I picked computer class and we got Flash installed on our school compys. Maybe I might be able to use it for some cool stuff eventually. tongue.gif

--------------------
Avatar made my me, inspired by an omake, so don't steal it please.
My deviantart with ongoing (original) comic and also some FMA pics: http://alet-maon.deviantart.com/ And, if you have the time, please do check out my website at: http://www.freewebs.com/creativity-unlimited/index.htm It's still being worked on but updates are coming.

~NI-PAAAH!~

+Quote Post

1516 Pages V  « < 830 831 832 833 834 > » 
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 25th July 2016 - 10:48 AM

Copyright 2003-2004 PhoenixNetworks, LLC. All rights reserved.
Copyright Notice. Privacy policy. Acceptable Use Policy. Terms of Service.
Page Generation Time: 0.0655 seconds.
Currently Selected Stylesheet: css/default.css