HAGANE NO RENKINJUTSUSHI
HAGANE NO RENKINJUTSUSHI
full metal alchemist
full metal alchemist

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

4228 Pages V  « < 3701 3702 3703 3704 3705 > »   
Reply to this topicStart new topic
Penny for your thoughts? (don't expect "real" money here... XD), Please share what's happening on your life/your current thoughts
Rating 5 V
Razzy
post Nov 8 2007, 02:10 PM
Post #55531

Special Ops (4-D Super Curator)

Group: Gallery Moderators
Member No.: 39,817

I have to return those Ranma 1/2 DVDs to that kid before he gets annoyed at me, and I haven't even finished watching them. But if I bring them in and tell him that I haven't finished it, he'll be all like "No, finish watching them." But, at this rate, it's very likely that I will never finish them. .___.

My thoughts:
- Anime Club tomorrow~
- I got 'The Office' sheet music. >w<

--------------------

C'mon, grab your friends. We'll go to very distant lands.
my deviantART
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Naivete
post Nov 8 2007, 02:15 PM
Post #55532

State Alchemist (Lt. Colonel)

Group: Members
Member No.: 43,484

Fwee~ I feel so tired. -yawns-

I think I should attempt to finish the 3 days worth of maths homework that I didn't do. D=

--------------------

Destitute shrine maidens need no donation boxes.

Romantically Apocalyptic
It summons cancer.

+Quote Post
~Edward~Elric~Fa...
post Nov 8 2007, 02:31 PM
Post #55533

Member No.: 45,125

~Ed~Fan~- I haven't seen Red vs. Blue in a long time, (when Halo 2 first came out was the last time I saw it D:) but I still think Donut is hilarious. (My favorite part in the series that I've seen was: "I'll be Double-O Donut!" "You mean like DOOnut?") My username... well... I don't know any Japanese, really (I used a translation website XD). But 'muzai' means 'innocence' and 'taizai' means 'stay'. I mainly used those two words because they sound cool together. XD

~*Muzai Taizai: That was the same for me. I started watching it when Halo 2 came out and then I was too busy with everything else to keep watching. But since I had it saved on my favorites and I was looking threw them a couple days ago I decided to start watching 'em all over again. Oh yeah laugh.gif. Donut is so stupid but thats what makes him funny. I love toward the end of the series when he gets stuck under the "spaceship". And Sarge and Simmons think if they say mean things he'll somehow get Hulk strength. So Sarge starts saying that pink is the old black, and that black is the new black so that makes pink white and then he goes on how its after labor day and all tongue.gif. Thats cool, I finally remembered how to spell it so I don't have to keep looking at your last post LOL. And they kinda rhyme so it sounds like a nice name ^^. My favorite character is Church. He's hilarious and the smartest out of all the blue squad. If I had to pick a top 3 it'd be Church, Tucker and Caboose. In the red squad I think Simmons is the smartest, even though all of them are quite dumb XD.
--

Current thoughts:
-Got to get math, science and history homework done.
-But I need to first stop off at Barnes & Noble to pick up another book for my report.
-Also I'm trying to buy all the seasons of Red vs Blue on DVD. I think I can only buy them off the site.

--------------------

~I am a member of EdxArmony Club!!~

+Quote Post
Guest_Tris the Reaper_*
post Nov 8 2007, 02:36 PM
Post #55534

Guests

QUOTE(Little Washu @ Nov 8 2007, 02:38 PM) *
Maybe the one that did Ghost in the Shell and Blood+, was that Geneon? I think they're pretty good.

Sony is the one who licensed Blood+, not sure about GitS. But Geneon is no more -- they've been out of commission for a couple months now because ADV essentially screwed them over.

On another note...

Oh, and you know that girl I know that's "engaged"? Well, now she's threatening suicide because of some girls texing her and calling her a slut. Hm.

I'm not sure what to think, as this is her...lessee...74675465876543876743rd suicide threat since I've known her?

+Quote Post
Quistis88
post Nov 8 2007, 02:39 PM
Post #55535

Executive Officer (Spam Assassin)
Group Icon

Group: Moderating Admin
Member No.: 16

QUOTE(Le Monkey @ Nov 7 2007, 12:34 PM) *
Ofcourse I will, ^^
Ill have to get Chiyo to take some pictures aswell on the day as Ill be a little busy I expect, XD

Oh, good. I trust Chinry's photography. smile.gif

Haha, Glomping is allowed, I got permission, ^^

But I don't. biggrin.gif

QUOTE(Ailuro @ Nov 7 2007, 07:19 PM) *
Wait, Kit is serious about the marriage thing? huh.gif

rolleyes.gif tongue.gif Ofcourse, Why wouldnt I be? mellow.gif

Maybe you seem relatively young to be getting married. But as long as you're doing it for the right reasons, then I approve. smile.gif

QUOTE(Tris the Reaper @ Nov 7 2007, 12:38 PM) *
Why do I know 13-year-olds?

An even better question.

QUOTE(asunder @ Nov 7 2007, 02:20 PM) *
Miss Teen South Carolina was right....

About . . . ?

QUOTE(Molecular Alchemist @ Nov 7 2007, 05:28 PM) *
Good Evening, worthy friends *hiuuuuuuuuggggssss*

Molly!!! *hugs*

QUOTE(Molecular Alchemist @ Nov 7 2007, 05:28 PM) *
WEll, back to my RNA prediction programs. They're driving me crazy...talk about not cooperating. Oh well, i was promised a spring 08 graduation date...let's all hope it comes true!

Here's hoping!

Current Thoughts:

- OMG. So looking forward to this weekend. Getting away from the terrors of home and school with my fiancé, my cousin and her boyfriend. biggrin.gif
- So much work to do until the weekend comes . . .

--------------------
SINCERELY,
Quistis
(Forum Spam Assassin, Vice-Mother, and Queen of the Grammar Police)

This sentence says something else when you're not looking.

+Quote Post
Popogeejo
post Nov 8 2007, 02:52 PM
Post #55536

Master Alchemist

Member No.: 31,420

Also I'm trying to buy all the seasons of Red vs Blue on DVD. I think I can only buy them off the site.

I just got a torrent. The ending failed but most of it was great. Their public service announcements are genius.

QUOTE(Tris the Reaper @ Nov 8 2007, 09:36 PM) *
Oh, and you know that girl I know that's "engaged"? Well, now she's threatening suicide because of some girls texing her and calling her a slut. Hm.

I'm not sure what to think, as this is her...lessee...74675465876543876743rd suicide threat since I've known her?

Maybe she just wants to be taller? Sucks for her though, Meru abuse just isn't fun.

QUOTE(Quistis)
About . . . ?

Everything. She's a modern day Zen and Buddha rolled into a teenage girl.

--------------------

>Click the picture for me gushing over over Summer Wars shenanigans!<
The various works of FKMT are something you should read

+Quote Post
Razzy
post Nov 8 2007, 03:55 PM
Post #55537

Special Ops (4-D Super Curator)

Group: Gallery Moderators
Member No.: 39,817

~Ed~Fan~- LOL. I really need to watch more of Red vs. Blue. D: I really loved the part where they went inside Caboose's head (in one of the Halo 1 episodes) and everyone was weird. Now I really miss Red vs. Blue. ;___; Oh, and the Red vs. Blue DVDs? I bought one at a Hot Topic once smile.gif. (Though I'm not so sure which seasons they actually sell; I think the one that I bought was season 2.)

My thoughts:
- I want to watch Red vs. Blue.
- But I want to work on my NaNo story. (though it can't be considered a 'NaNo' story, since I won't even type 2,000 words by December. XD)

--------------------

C'mon, grab your friends. We'll go to very distant lands.
my deviantART

+Quote Post
Little Washu
post Nov 8 2007, 04:29 PM
Post #55538

Lt. General

Member No.: 31,492

But Geneon is no more -- they've been out of commission for a couple months now because ADV essentially screwed them over.

Really? Do you know what happened?

That's too bad about that. But she should get used to it if she's goin to walk around saying "I'm engaged" while she's 13. At least, thats how it is 'round here.

--------------------

d a| Y a k u s o k u |t u m b l r

+Quote Post
Guest_Tris the Reaper_*
post Nov 8 2007, 05:12 PM
Post #55539

Guests

QUOTE(Little Washu @ Nov 8 2007, 05:29 PM) *
Really? Do you know what happened?

I don't remember exactly what happened, but googling "Genon closing down" or something should produce some results relevent to it.

+Quote Post
Toby-Chan
post Nov 8 2007, 07:28 PM
Post #55540

Gallery Mod Emeritus

Member No.: 3,284

I has a NyQuil!

Lol~ =__________=

this is kind of like Pdiddy's imsodrunklolz posts, but not coz i'm sick and not really drunk

--------------------

+Quote Post
~Edward~Elric~Fa...
post Nov 8 2007, 09:32 PM
Post #55541

Member No.: 45,125

~*Popo: I don't usually use torrents. Which one did you use?
--
~Ed~Fan~- LOL. I really need to watch more of Red vs. Blue. D: I really loved the part where they went inside Caboose's head (in one of the Halo 1 episodes) and everyone was weird. Now I really miss Red vs. Blue. ;___; Oh, and the Red vs. Blue DVDs? I bought one at a Hot Topic once smile.gif. (Though I'm not so sure which seasons they actually sell; I think the one that I bought was season 2.)

~*Muzai Taizai: Uh huh, I watched the ending episodes and now I am going to re-watch the whole 5 seasons. Seeing the beginning episodes is kinda weird cause they're so...different in how they look and talk =P. Ohhh, that was episode 99. I liked that part also, it was hilarious cause Sister was really a guy and he said he was Grif's twin brother [Caboose has a strange mind XD]. The last episode was funny cause at the end Caboose kills Donut with a rocket launcher and he thinks that he's the last one alive, but the blown-up ghost lands on him tongue.gif I've never heard of that site, do you usually buy stuff off of there?
--

Current thoughts:
-My oldest bro finally decided to play Halo 3 with me online. We played a big team battle on Valhalla [CTF Flag] and won that. I scored a flag, my bro did and our friend did. After we played multi-team, he got almost 30 kills and I had about 25. So both games were fun. Though he just got bored and wants to download a demo and play that =P.
-I finished both science and math homework. I need to finish a history packet but I don't have my book here T_T. So I guess I'll have to do it early tomorrow.
-The crappy part about going to Barnes & Noble was I didn't get my book I needed for class. I had it on hold and was only 20 mins late to pick it up [traffic and all]...I guess they gave it to someone else so I got a whole different book that I need to study up on quickly. What luck I have ><.
-This berry propel water tastes really sugary. I feel like eating something..salty *looks in cabinet*

--------------------

~I am a member of EdxArmony Club!!~

+Quote Post
Naivete
post Nov 8 2007, 10:12 PM
Post #55542

Member No.: 43,484

Yay, my friend's going to get some manga/anime from a friend of hers so now I have stuff do do on the weekend~~
Yaaay~

And apparently, I moved up three bands in my maths class somehow. I don't know how that is possible but double yaaay~~

-currently in a very good mood-

--------------------

Destitute shrine maidens need no donation boxes.

Romantically Apocalyptic
It summons cancer.

+Quote Post
Chiyo
post Nov 9 2007, 02:02 AM
Post #55543

Moderator Emeritus

Member No.: 6,466

QUOTE(Quistis88 @ Nov 8 2007, 09:39 PM) *
Ofcourse I will, ^^
Ill have to get Chiyo to take some pictures aswell on the day as Ill be a little busy I expect, XD

Oh, good. I trust Chinry's photography. smile.gif

Oh you flatterer biggrin.gif Hope you manage to get everything done before the weekend.

Oh Lord how I want a job. I have a feeling I'll get one once I pass my driving test and get a car, though a job would help to pay for such things. Just want a nice little Nissan Micra, round the 1997-2000 mark, thats all.

--------------------

+Quote Post
Le Monkey
post Nov 9 2007, 09:17 AM
Post #55544

Major General

Member No.: 2,167

Haha, Glomping is allowed, I got permission, ^^

But I don't. biggrin.gif

Well I apologise, XP
QUOTE(Ailuro @ Nov 7 2007, 07:19 PM) *
Wait, Kit is serious about the marriage thing? huh.gif

rolleyes.gif tongue.gif Ofcourse, Why wouldnt I be? mellow.gif

Maybe you seem relatively young to be getting married. But as long as you're doing it for the right reasons, then I approve. smile.gif

I guess I am, But Hey, Ill be 20 when we are actually married and yes, it is for the right reasons, ^^

MTs
~ I havnt been here in so long Im supprised I still think to come online to the site anymore, xD
~ Tashy is going home sunday, =(
~ I got a new game Hellgate: London, Its awesome. <3

--------------------

+Quote Post
Toby-Chan
post Nov 9 2007, 10:31 AM
Post #55545

Gallery Mod Emeritus

Member No.: 3,284

I can't believe I forgot my mom's birthday.

Well, I didn't forget it; I knew it was coming up and the date, but I've been losing track of days, and didn't realize it was already today.

Still sick. All sorts of interesting things to cough up.

--------------------

+Quote Post

4228 Pages V  « < 3701 3702 3703 3704 3705 > » 
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 27th August 2016 - 09:53 AM

Copyright ©2003-2004 PhoenixNetworks, LLC. All rights reserved.
Copyright Notice. Privacy policy. Acceptable Use Policy. Terms of Service.
Page Generation Time: 0.0655 seconds.
Currently Selected Stylesheet: css/default.css