HAGANE NO RENKINJUTSUSHI
HAGANE NO RENKINJUTSUSHI
full metal alchemist
full metal alchemist

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

22 Pages V   1 2 3 > »   
Reply to this topicStart new topic
Most Annoying Female Character
Which female character got more annoying in the anime?
You cannot see the results of the poll until you have voted. Please login and cast your vote to see the results of this poll.
Total Votes: 469
Guests cannot vote 
hakai-kun
post Jul 31 2005, 02:56 PM
Post #1

Apprentice

Group: Members
Member No.: 376

...because while reading the manga I thought "Wow! This is the first series where I LIKE all the females!" because usually someone gets really annoying. ^^; but they didn't (not in the manga)

So, who do you think got the most annoying in the anime as compared to the manga? and say why

sorry if there's a thread like this. I think there are similar ones. but none that grouped it? is that ok? ^^; biggrin.gif

EDIT: Ooh.. typo in the poll. go instead of *got.... can someone fix? please? laugh.gif

--------------------
~Dubbed the Queen of HagaRen Shounen-ai by Kase o.O
~Visit my manga circle: THANKS!
~Mary-Sues scare me >.<
~Avatar: idea © Hakai-kun, made by Lie-chan
IPB Image
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Automne
post Jul 31 2005, 03:00 PM
Post #2

State Alchemist (Colonel)

Member No.: 13,171

I don't know if there's already a thread like this but it is an interesting one indeed! biggrin.gif
I voted Winry! The more she appears in the manga, the more she gets on my nerves! sleep.gif
For the others, I like them all (Can I say for now? biggrin.gif)

--------------------

mspaint_lolz on livejournal

'Buffy and Angel had gone out before and Buffy wasn't really comfortable talking to Spike and Angel at the same time, because now Spike and Buffy had been going out for 6 months and Buffy was afraid that Angel might tell Spike that him and Buffy went out, but it turns out that Angel had told Spike that they went out, Spike was heartbroken that Buffy never told him that they went out, so Spike broke up with Buffy to get back at her for not telling him that Angel and Buffy went out.'

-NOT MINE

TEH BESTEST (AND MOST FRENCH) ROMANCE EVAR

+Quote Post
Sword Alchemist
post Jul 31 2005, 03:46 PM
Post #3

Alchemists

Member No.: 17,591

Roze got on my nerves. I've only seen the first 26 episodes (Adult Swim viewer) so I dont know what's she's like in later episodes yet but I found her quite annoying in the first 2 episodes. Even at the end of episode 2 when she learned the truth about Cornello,she still got mad at Ed.

+Quote Post
Guest_Guest_*
post Jul 31 2005, 04:09 PM
Post #4

Guests

Winry, oh lord, Winry! laugh.gif She got pretty annoying sometimes. I didn't liek it when she overreated when Hohenheim was looking at her, thinking she was Sarah. That kind of bugged me. She is just annoying in general at moments. Rose is also a little annoying how she is so naive sometimes. But I felt bad for her when she was... taken advantage of and lost her voice. I don't really think any other girls are annoying, besides possibly Scieska, but she is kind of corny sometimes in a good way tongue.gif Hehe, I could have swore that the humonkurus were cow-aliens!

+Quote Post
fooly cooly pill...
post Jul 31 2005, 07:49 PM
Post #5

Citizen

Member No.: 17,541

winry wasnt that annoying in the anime i thought bookworm was more annoying
winry cries alot but shes a good person(wow that sounded like something from gundum seed)but really bookworm is really annoying izumie isnt at all either is riza lust is kinda so is roze ross isnt(not all the time)

QUOTE(SinLuxuria @ Jul 31 2005, 04:00 PM)
I don't know if there's already a thread like this but it is an interesting one indeed! biggrin.gif
I voted Winry! The more she appears in the manga, the more she gets on my nerves! sleep.gif
For the others, I like them all (Can I say for now? biggrin.gif)
[snapback]234799[/snapback]

do u not like winry or did she just get on your nerves she does get annoying time to time but she dont get on my nerves and my friend she didnt see how winry is annoying(though she is sometimes)

No double-posting, please.

--------------------
nihaoIPB ImageIPB Image

+Quote Post
foolmetal alchem...
post Jul 31 2005, 09:07 PM
Post #6

Major General

Member No.: 12,269

Ughhh, fooly cooly pillows, please go read the Beginner's Guide To Forum Decorum immediately. Does "Do not double post" not register with you?

--------------------

Currently EKE's GP Deshi-in Training!
*Has been nicknamed "Dai-chan" by Celes.*
Aily: He's so adorable. :3

+Quote Post
mongooseboi
post Jul 31 2005, 09:10 PM
Post #7

State Alchemist (Lt. Colonel)

Member No.: 10,556

i dont think any of the girl characters ever got on my nerves. i just loved them all.

--------------------

my onee-chan: xrninja :]

+Quote Post
Automne
post Aug 1 2005, 06:02 AM
Post #8

State Alchemist (Colonel)

Member No.: 13,171

QUOTE(fooly cooly pillows Posted Yesterday @ 07:51 PM)
do u not like winry or did she just get on your nerves she does get annoying time to time but she dont get on my nerves and my friend she didnt see how winry is annoying(though she is sometimes)

Oh yes I said the manga but I meant both the anime and the manga! biggrin.gif Yes Winry is pretty annoying sometimes, especially when she thought Hoenheim flirted with her in one of the last 10 episodes and when she was so mean to Sciezka...In the manga, I don't know...Maybe it's her look...I find her pretty though... Or maybe it's because I saw so much anime characters like her. She's so cliché especially with the relationship and feelings she has for the main character. I found her 'amical' relationship with Ed and Al so sweet at first and I liked her but now, I'll say it again, it's cliche (of course I don't hate her!)! and the 'Motherland' thing, oh god my eyes! it burned!

--------------------

mspaint_lolz on livejournal

'Buffy and Angel had gone out before and Buffy wasn't really comfortable talking to Spike and Angel at the same time, because now Spike and Buffy had been going out for 6 months and Buffy was afraid that Angel might tell Spike that him and Buffy went out, but it turns out that Angel had told Spike that they went out, Spike was heartbroken that Buffy never told him that they went out, so Spike broke up with Buffy to get back at her for not telling him that Angel and Buffy went out.'

-NOT MINE

TEH BESTEST (AND MOST FRENCH) ROMANCE EVAR

+Quote Post
Satsuka
post Aug 1 2005, 03:59 PM
Post #9

Alchemists

Member No.: 16,427

I voted Rose!

+Quote Post
hakai-kun
post Aug 1 2005, 04:46 PM
Post #10

Apprentice

Member No.: 376

I don't know if everyone understood this but it's more of an
anime vs manga
kinda thing laugh.gif

for example:

Anime Winry: Whines a little more and tends to be more clingy. She fixes Ed's automail but not very much more. Oh and she tags along more? or maybe it's the same...

Manga Winry: Whines, but not as much (I think) She helps deliver a baby and stays in Rush Valley to train with... uh.. shoot. I forget his name...

but anyway that's kinda the effect I wanted. laugh.gif

--------------------
~Dubbed the Queen of HagaRen Shounen-ai by Kase o.O
~Visit my manga circle: THANKS!
~Mary-Sues scare me >.<
~Avatar: idea © Hakai-kun, made by Lie-chan
IPB Image

+Quote Post
~FMAgurl~
post Aug 1 2005, 06:12 PM
Post #11

State Alchemist (Lt. Colonel)

Member No.: 5,210

None of them got on my nerves really. I liked all of them in the anime.

--------------------

"Stand tall, smile bright, and let 'em wonder what secret's making you laugh." -Angels and Demons

**My sig and avy are NOT my photography**

+Quote Post
AndroidLust
post Aug 1 2005, 06:52 PM
Post #12

State Alchemist (Major)

Member No.: 15,086

Winry has just always been annoying to me.All the rest of the girls didn`t really bother me.

--------------------

Darling you can bet to see my ghost up on the wall, watching you eat. Yeah, its true, I dream about you too, grinding my mouth, losing my teeth. You are exactly what a night-mare`s for. I'll night marry you.

+Quote Post
fooly cooly pill...
post Aug 1 2005, 09:12 PM
Post #13

Citizen

Oh yes I said the manga but I meant both the anime and the manga! biggrin.gif Yes Winry is pretty annoying sometimes, especially when she thought Hoenheim flirted with her in one of the last 10 episodes and when she was so mean to Sciezka...In the manga, I don't know...Maybe it's her look...I find her pretty though... Or maybe it's because I saw so much anime characters like her. She's so cliché especially with the relationship and feelings she has for the main character. I found her 'amical' relationship with Ed and Al so sweet at first and I liked her but now, I'll say it again, it's cliche (of course I don't hate her!)! and the 'Motherland' thing, oh god my eyes! it burned!
[snapback]236467[/snapback]

[/quote]
ok
to foolmetal
ok u lost me but i think i understand some of it i hope i got the part about reading the beginners guide and not to double post

--------------------
nihaoIPB ImageIPB Image

+Quote Post
Satsuka
post Aug 1 2005, 09:15 PM
Post #14

Alchemists

Member No.: 16,427

Winry is only annoying in the anime,but she's so cool in the manga. *kills BONES for making Winry so annoying*

+Quote Post
fooly cooly pill...
post Aug 1 2005, 09:19 PM
Post #15

Citizen

QUOTE(Satsuka @ Aug 1 2005, 10:15 PM)
Winry is only annoying in the anime,but she's  so cool in the manga. *kills BONES for making Winry so annoying*
[snapback]237444[/snapback]

i like her voice though but why did they make her annoying damn them
i found bookwarm the most annyoing person i like her but she just gets on my nerves

--------------------
nihaoIPB ImageIPB Image

+Quote Post

22 Pages V   1 2 3 > » 
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 27th August 2016 - 01:10 AM

Copyright ©2003-2004 PhoenixNetworks, LLC. All rights reserved.
Copyright Notice. Privacy policy. Acceptable Use Policy. Terms of Service.
Page Generation Time: 0.0655 seconds.
Currently Selected Stylesheet: css/default.css