HAGANE NO RENKINJUTSUSHI
HAGANE NO RENKINJUTSUSHI
full metal alchemist
full metal alchemist

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

7 Pages V  < 1 2 3 4 > »   
Reply to this topicStart new topic
Thread For AlxMei Fans!, Anti AlxMei fans, please kindly stay away!!
Thread For AlxMei Fans!
You cannot see the results of the poll until you have voted. Please login and cast your vote to see the results of this poll.
Total Votes: 111
Guests cannot vote 
Cece
post Nov 13 2008, 04:01 PM
Post #16

Apprentice

Group: Members
Member No.: 48,077

I love a and Mei. i think they're the cutest thing since...I don't know they're just cute together. laugh.gif

--------------------
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Hagaren_4ever
post Jun 18 2009, 08:30 PM
Post #17

State Alchemist (Major)

Member No.: 50,311

~ Alxmei Fanlisting, Who likes the pricess and her knight in shining armor? ~

A thread for AlxMei lovers. If you want to discuss their relationship, inquire within. Fan art, Fan fictions, and Doujinshi are also welcome. smile.gif

--------------------

Sig set by me. The original art is by BlueMoon.Crystal

"I am still determined to be cheerful and happy, in whatever situation I may be; for I have also learned from experience that the greater part of our happiness or misery depends upon our dispositions, and not upon our circumstances."
-Martha Washington

My Deviantart. :D Check it out, yo.

+Quote Post
Tombow
post Jun 18 2009, 09:44 PM
Post #18

A sentient plant of some kind
Group Icon

Group: Admin
Member No.: 23,115

@Hagaren_4ever - Ahem... Thread for Al x Mei fans!. biggrin.gif

Merged thread.

--------------------

+Quote Post
kkg22104
post Jun 19 2009, 01:16 AM
Post #19

State Alchemist (Colonel)

Member No.: 68,640

Wow, this thread's been pretty dead...well I guess this'll bump it up XD

Anyway, I think Al and Mei are really cute together, but I'm not sure if it's as obvious or cannon as EdxWin and Royai are. Still, I had to vote "yes" on the poll. happy.gif

We haven't really seen Al or Mei lately in FMA, have we? I don't even remember where Mei is...

--------------------

Sig made by Forsaken Love ^_^

+Quote Post
Kirara
post Jun 19 2009, 04:37 AM
Post #20

State Alchemist (Lt. Colonel)

Member No.: 3,267

Aww Al/Mei just doesn't get the same type of love as Royai and Edwin. Of course I can understand because Royai and Edwin have much more development. But I do have a soft spot for Al/Mei. In fact I liked it when Mei was still pining after Ed.

But anyways yes I think its canon or at least one sided canon. Mei has made her feelings for Al pretty clear. Al however has not made his feelings clear. Personally I don't think Al knows what he feels. But unlike Ed, Al is a pretty cool guy so he takes things calmly. Thus when Winry teases him about Mei he doesn't go ballistic like Ed would.

I also think there is a possibility that Al thinks Mei is a cute kid and doesn't see her like that at all. However I think there will be a twist that Mei is a lot older than she looks.

Finally another roadblock to their relationship is location. Al is from Amestris and Mei is from Xing. So unless they want a long distance relationship someone will have to move. It would definitely be cute so see Al exchanging letters with Mei at the end. I think that would be enough for me.

+Quote Post
kkg22104
post Jun 19 2009, 05:32 AM
Post #21

State Alchemist (Colonel)

Member No.: 68,640

QUOTE (Kirara @ Jun 19 2009, 07:37 AM) *
...I also think there is a possibility that Al thinks Mei is a cute kid and doesn't see her like that at all. However I think there will be a twist that Mei is a lot older than she looks.

Finally another roadblock to their relationship is location. Al is from Amestris and Mei is from Xing. So unless they want a long distance relationship someone will have to move. It would definitely be cute so see Al exchanging letters with Mei at the end. I think that would be enough for me.

About the age thing...I've heard people arguing that Mei could be anywhere from nine to twelve. I don't have any of the character guides, so I don't know if it gives an exact age or not. It's not all based on how she "looks" though, she behaves like a little kid XD (Maybe she's just immature for her age tongue.gif)

Oh, I hope that Al with move to Xing with Mei, just like I've read in several fanfics now happy.gif

--------------------

Sig made by Forsaken Love ^_^

+Quote Post
Kirara
post Jun 19 2009, 06:47 AM
Post #22

State Alchemist (Lt. Colonel)

Member No.: 3,267

QUOTE (kkg22104 @ Jun 19 2009, 05:32 AM) *
About the age thing...I've heard people arguing that Mei could be anywhere from nine to twelve. I don't have any of the character guides, so I don't know if it gives an exact age or not. It's not all based on how she "looks" though, she behaves like a little kid XD (Maybe she's just immature for her age tongue.gif)

Her age has never been announced anywhere not in the manga or character guides. So it's all just speculation.

And I don't think Mei acts like a little kid at all except maybe during scenes that are meant to be silly. She is an expert in her country's alchemy and she traveled across a desert into another country by herself to find the secret of immortality to help her tribe. That takes a lot of independence and certainly not something I could see from a little kid.

+Quote Post
Hagaren_4ever
post Jun 19 2009, 06:47 AM
Post #23

State Alchemist (Major)

May I have permission to say, "Hell yes"? tongue.gif

I love this pairing, as you can probably see from my signature, and I really think that there's gonna be more development with it before the series is through. I mean, Mei is just kinda hanging around now, not doing anything. I'm sure she's gonna participate in the battles that are happening around her soon enough. And I think Al is headed to that place, and well, when Al and Mei are in the same place, there's bound to be AlxMei. tongue.gif

--------------------

"I am still determined to be cheerful and happy, in whatever situation I may be; for I have also learned from experience that the greater part of our happiness or misery depends upon our dispositions, and not upon our circumstances."
-Martha Washington

+Quote Post
Forsaken Love
post Jul 3 2009, 04:08 PM
Post #24

State Alchemist (Major)

Member No.: 69,408

Mei's age hasn't been stated anywhere and I have a feeling shes a lot older than she looks, she has knowledge in rendanshu that id say is very advanced for her age, traverled by herself to Amesttrias. I'd place a bet at least 11, but I'm thinking more 12 or 13. Al is 14-15, (depending on which part of the story, ed was 'nearly' 16, like 55chapters ago or something, and according to wikipedia XD) an age gap of 3-4 years at most but in my opinion likely less, and that may be a bit noticable in the teens but afterwards thats not really very noticable at all. And yes i LOVE this pairing, I think its completly adorable. And Al needs some love! All the other male leeds have love interests, edwin, royai and ling and ranfan too. I completley support this pairing, and really hope there will be more development between the two and did i say its SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO CUTE! *squeel*

--------------------

+Quote Post
Haru0496
post Jul 11 2009, 04:50 AM
Post #25

Citizen

Member No.: 69,958

QUOTE (RoyxRizaFan @ Aug 29 2008, 07:45 AM) *
^ True, not much is happening that's too serious with AlxMei yet. I'm still waiting hopefully, though!

So, the new anime is on the way, and Im wondering what you guys think will happen with Al and Mei in there. Do you think it'll show up? What do you hope to see? I really hope it's in there, personally. I'd love to see Mei's daydreams animated and that adorable hugging scene in chap eighty or so

yeah i like to see Mei's daydreams! preety funny~ haha

--------------------

originally made by Haru0496

+Quote Post
Miss MP
post Jul 14 2009, 04:48 PM
Post #26

Citizen

Member No.: 69,722

QUOTE (Kirara @ Jun 19 2009, 05:37 AM) *
It would definitely be cute so see Al exchanging letters with Mei at the end. I think that would be enough for me.

I think I would die of the massive amount of cuteness that holds.

--------------------
Fanfiction |FictionPress

+Quote Post
Hagaren_4ever
post Jul 14 2009, 05:06 PM
Post #27

State Alchemist (Major)

But did you hear? In this new game that's coming out, (which follow the manga/brotherhood storyline) there's a rumor that Al gets a lady friend. But because it's one of the games we know that's she's bound to die anyway.

--------------------

-Martha Washington

+Quote Post
Sannom
post Jul 15 2009, 05:32 AM
Post #28

State Alchemist (Major)

Member No.: 35,674

QUOTE ("Hagaren_4ever")
But did you hear? In this new game that's coming out, (which follow the manga/brotherhood storyline) there's a rumor that Al gets a lady friend.

I've seen the images, and I think it's way beyond a rumor : those pics clearly show that the two have a good relationship and that Al is most likely the one she prefers to hang with. It made me smile to see Al have such a good role for once.

+Quote Post
rzerox21xx
post Jul 27 2009, 02:12 PM
Post #29

Alchemists

Member No.: 69,867

QUOTE (RoyxRizaFan @ Jun 28 2008, 02:08 PM) *
....Maybe if anyone has any fanworks (fics, art, vids etc) for the couple you could post them here, too, because I'd love to see them!

Thanks! biggrin.gif

Here you go, found this japanese site that has Almei fanart as well as Edwin, royai, and lingfan.

http://ranbluemoon.harisen.jp/

+Quote Post
RoyxRizaFan
post Jul 27 2009, 02:28 PM
Post #30

State Alchemist (Major)

Member No.: 54,333

Wow, awesome to see people posting in this thread again. I was losing hope in the AlxMei fandom *sigh*

I've really missed Al and Mei lately, and I'm hoping that they'll come back soon...I worry about Mei because she's going to be the first alchemist to reach Father Dude's lair, but she's tough despite her size so I'll try not to worry too much. Besides, the others are close behind.

Thanks for the link, rzerox21xx! I will have to go check out those fan arts!

BTW, I think she must be 12, just because of all she's done and how intelligent she is. She is silly a lot of times, but she's got a really good head on her shoulders and can figure out things in tough situations pretty well, so she can't be too young.

--------------------

Avatar by Michiyo and signature by me.
Fan Fiction, Fan Art
FMAobsessed Wrote:
Bradley: "Oh by the way I made Breda my personal assistant."
Roy: "WHAT NO! I AM IN IMMENSE SHOCK!"

+Quote Post

7 Pages V  < 1 2 3 4 > » 
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 23rd August 2016 - 11:40 PM

Copyright 2003-2004 PhoenixNetworks, LLC. All rights reserved.
Copyright Notice. Privacy policy. Acceptable Use Policy. Terms of Service.
Page Generation Time: 0.0655 seconds.
Currently Selected Stylesheet: css/default.css