HAGANE NO RENKINJUTSUSHI
HAGANE NO RENKINJUTSUSHI
full metal alchemist
full metal alchemist

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

4228 Pages V  « < 4160 4161 4162 4163 4164 > »   
Reply to this topicStart new topic
Penny for your thoughts? (don't expect "real" money here... XD), Please share what's happening on your life/your current thoughts
Rating 5 V
ScarMySoul
post Oct 29 2010, 03:32 AM
Post #62416

Gallery Mod Emeritus

Group: Members
Member No.: 36,754

@ Razzy ~ Yes everyone is doing well out here, the day after the rains and such, the winds were gusting to like 50 mph at some points. I didn't envy the people who had to fly into the airports that are around me.

@ jacksparrow589 ~ Was it really? That's awesome! tongue.gif

@ kimonodragon88 ~ Yeah we live like 20 minutes outside Chicago and the storms were pretty rough. Hope everything is well over there in Michigan! PS... GO WINGS! biggrin.gif

CT:

- Despite the poor performance of Chris Osgood we still managed to lose with something on the board. I bet Phoenix was happy about that. That and I'm also up one point on my opponent on Fantasy Hockey. tongue.gif

- I found a Nikon camera on eBay for 13 dollars... I so bought it.... XD

--------------------
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Billea_the_Turtl...
post Oct 29 2010, 03:11 PM
Post #62417

Apprentice

Member No.: 71,334

CT:

-Life is strange right now......
-Boredom reigns here at ex care. Nothing to do and only my best friend to talk.
-I just realized what could happen today because me dad has my phone and I have his. He could go through my messages and if my mom texts my phone... Oh sh!t moment. Of sh!t moment to the max.

--------------------
"Wisdom begins in wonder." ~Socrates

+Quote Post
kimonodragon88
post Oct 29 2010, 07:34 PM
Post #62418

Citizen

Member No.: 65,767

ScarMySoulYep, things are better here now. The temperature has dropped significantly now that the storm's gone. What do you expect from the season changing to late fall?

CT's

-My throat's been sore for a while. I hope I'm not catching with that the rest of campus has.

--------------------

+Quote Post
Rainshine
post Oct 29 2010, 07:55 PM
Post #62419

State Alchemist (Colonel)

Member No.: 64,866

CTs:

-Yay, new halloween icon/sig! biggrin.gif
Eep, mods is my sig too big? Just tell me if it is, I can make it a bit smaller.

-Whew, this weekend is going to be busy. *^*

-On top of it all, I have to come up with a dance to Disturbia by Rihanna. Fun fun fun.

-Actually, dancing to Disturbia does sound fun. It's just that I only have one already filled weekend to come up with it. :c

--------------------

+Quote Post
Disasterpiece
post Oct 29 2010, 11:06 PM
Post #62420

Alchemists

Member No.: 66,581

CT:

-saw paranormal activity 2 with my date happy.gif (clinging ensued wink.gif ) AND WOW, freaky as hell!

-I'm kinda into this girl i met on campus but therin lies the problem: shes from a different state than I'm in, and is quite a ways away from me sad.gif she's really cool and she said she had a great time at the movies (we held hands walking out n stuff like that laugh.gif )

but anyhow, I'm not sure if i want to get romantically involved with someone far away or someone who lives in my state or closer) can anybody give me advice? sad.gif

--------------------

EdwardxWinry

[credit goes to Aquarina :D]

+Quote Post
Little Washu
post Oct 30 2010, 10:32 AM
Post #62421

Lt. General

Member No.: 31,492

Hmmm... somethings different looking about Tombow... did you get a haircut?
(I'm of course referring to the icon change as the one he had is the only one I'd ever seen him use lol)

Halloween is tomorrow... and I'm doing nothing :<

CTs:
So hungry...
Wish I had made it to Youmacon. I was really looking forward to it...

EDIT: I hate the way my mother turns her phone off whenever she goes out shopping. As if we have the money to spend on shopping anyway.
So now she's been gone wasting money for 5 hours while I sit home and watch her ferret die with no way to contact her. Great weekend, great indeed.

--------------------

d a| Y a k u s o k u |t u m b l r

+Quote Post
Rainshine
post Oct 30 2010, 04:46 PM
Post #62422

State Alchemist (Colonel)

Member No.: 64,866

CT:

OTL I can't choreograph dance. I'm making a little progress, but ohman so far it looks pretty horrible.
And I need to work on make my costume too. FFFFFFF. ;_;

--------------------

+Quote Post
kimonodragon88
post Oct 30 2010, 06:45 PM
Post #62423

Citizen

@Disasterpiece Long distant relationships can be rough. Sometimes they work out for people, sometimes they don't. My brother has proven that to me twice already with his own relationships. If you really like this girl, you could use your distance to get to know her more and build and strengthen your relationship that way. Email her, call her, or even add her on Facebook if you haven't already. If you don't want to get romantically involved with her, that's fine. You can take things slowly this way. I hope that helped.

CT

-It's that time of year again. I couldn't go out for the trunk or treat event that the church I go to because my throat is really sore and I have a headache. I just hope it doesn't get any worse than this.

--------------------

+Quote Post
Disasterpiece
post Oct 30 2010, 07:34 PM
Post #62424

Alchemists

Member No.: 66,581

QUOTE (kimonodragon88 @ Oct 30 2010, 07:45 PM) *
@Disasterpiece Long distant relationships can be rough. Sometimes they work out for people, sometimes they don't. My brother has proven that to me twice already with his own relationships. If you really like this girl, you could use your distance to get to know her more and build and strengthen your relationship that way. Email her, call her, or even add her on Facebook if you haven't already. If you don't want to get romantically involved with her, that's fine. You can take things slowly this way. I hope that helped.

i mean for the four years we'd be going to college together, the summers would be when i wouldnt see her. then again this is way too early to tell if a relationship would accumulate lol. i dunno.. its a stigma i need to shake off

CT-

research paper due on the 8th, did no work all day today. dry.gif need to work tomorrow

--------------------

EdwardxWinry

[credit goes to Aquarina :D]

+Quote Post
Little Washu
post Oct 30 2010, 09:33 PM
Post #62425

Lt. General

QUOTE (Disasterpiece @ Oct 30 2010, 02:06 AM) *
-I'm kinda into this girl i met on campus but therin lies the problem: shes from a different state than I'm in, and is quite a ways away from me sad.gif she's really cool and she said she had a great time at the movies (we held hands walking out n stuff like that laugh.gif )

but anyhow, I'm not sure if i want to get romantically involved with someone far away or someone who lives in my state or closer) can anybody give me advice? sad.gif

Long distance relationships can be either good or bad. They can be good, because the person will be more apt to like you for who you are. I'm sure you've heard of people who are just in it for sex or just like people cause they're attractive, but with long distance this is less likely to happen. The bad part is the fact that you can't grant them the intimacy or anything until you see one other, so they may fall for another who is more accessible.

Now, this can also be vice-versa, that I know from experience... My distance is 2 hours and 15 minutes from my bf, and I see him maybe 5 times a year. He doesn't drive in snow though, and if you know Buffalo NY (my residence), we have snow for most of the year...

Either way, it can be a double edged sword, so you'll wanna take into consideration all of the consequences before committing to anything~

--------------------

+Quote Post
Chiyo
post Oct 31 2010, 01:44 AM
Post #62426

Moderator Emeritus

Member No.: 6,466

Disasterpiece - what is to say in four years time you'll both go back to your own states? Maybe you'll enjoy that independence and want to live on your own somewhere new? Don't bog yourself down with the "future", you're young, live your life now and don't start to build up missed opportunities.

CT

Happy Halloween

To all those who celebrate this day. To everyone else, hurray it's Sunday.

--------------------

+Quote Post
jacksparrow589
post Oct 31 2010, 08:29 AM
Post #62427

Special Ops (Piratical Gallery Enforcement)

Group: Gallery Moderators
Member No.: 48,158

Disasterpiece--I agree with Chiyo--do what you want now, as opposed to worrying about every single possible way things could go and winding up doing nothing. You'll regret far less if you do.

CTs:

--A few of my friends and I got together last night for a mini-party. One of my friends wore his Kyouya (Ouran) costume to dinner and was amazingly in-character, causing me (as L--I had a white long-sleeve shirt and blue jeans, so it was simply cost-effective) and another friend (Rogue from X-Men) to giggle anytime he did something remotely Kyouya-like.

--After dinner, since "Rogue" hadn't gotten her costume on at that point, she went to dye a part of her hair. "Kyouya" and I called her to see how it was going...

Her: So, my hair isn't changing, but my entire scalp is switching between really red and normal. Is that a bad sign?
Us (spontaneously, but completely in-sync): Uhhhhhhh...
Her: (Laughs) Yeah, I don't think so, either.

--I got pictures of those two, and one of an acquaintance who was the Doctor (Doctor Who). "Rogue" also got a picture of me doing the L thinking pose on a chair.

--All in all, a fun night. But now, with 4 midterms this week and 1 tomorrow, study time. dry.gif

--------------------

Credit goes to Causmicfire for my avatar

The Royai Day party might be over, but the fun never stops!
Royai Day 2011 Album
Thank you to all those who contributed!

+Quote Post
Tombow
post Oct 31 2010, 04:01 PM
Post #62428

A sentient plant of some kind
Group Icon

Group: Admin
Member No.: 23,115

^ @Little Washu - Yap, it's a new haircut. XD (Nah, just a temporary-seasonal avatar. ^^)

I'm getting on the bandwagon and writing my advise (basically the same advise as others XD) to Disasterpiece also. XD

@Disasterpiece - Stop worrying about the stuff that may come FOUR years in the future and making that dictates your life today! You will never know how this relationship will be in four years! For now, you found a girl you like (and who likes you) and now you can use the next four years to possibly develop this relationship. Enjoy the time you have with her today, this month, and this semester, then see how you two are feeling about each other at the end of semester, and continue doing that for the coming years. If it indeed lasts into 4th year, and you still don't know what to do then, we can give you more advise then. Ask us again that time. XD
Congratulations for finding a gf, and good luck! biggrin.gif

CT:

Happy Halloween !!

- For those who are trick-or-treating, have a safe and happy candy-hunting!! ^^

--------------------

+Quote Post
Little Washu
post Oct 31 2010, 05:47 PM
Post #62429

Lt. General

I just talked on the phone with Little Kuriboh (YGOTAS).
My life may be complete.

--------------------

+Quote Post
kimonodragon88
post Oct 31 2010, 08:48 PM
Post #62430

Citizen

Chiyo I love your siggy. biggrin.gif

CT's

-Firefox has been freezing on me a lot lately. dry.gif Very annoying. I wonder if I need to update something on it.

--------------------

+Quote Post

4228 Pages V  « < 4160 4161 4162 4163 4164 > » 
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 25th August 2016 - 04:44 PM

Copyright 2003-2004 PhoenixNetworks, LLC. All rights reserved.
Copyright Notice. Privacy policy. Acceptable Use Policy. Terms of Service.
Page Generation Time: 0.0655 seconds.
Currently Selected Stylesheet: css/default.css