HAGANE NO RENKINJUTSUSHI
HAGANE NO RENKINJUTSUSHI
full metal alchemist
full metal alchemist

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

1516 Pages V  « < 1192 1193 1194 1195 1196 > »   
Reply to this topicStart new topic
Hawkeye X Roy: The Royai Thread, For Roy, Riza, and Royai fans, and more!!
Rating 5 V
SunnyDaiki
post Sep 21 2009, 09:12 AM
Post #17896

Citizen

Group: Members
Member No.: 69,699

yes, yes, it was a mistake. the word kanai (家内)means "my wife"... i'm sorry i made such a big mess xD when i was watching that part my royai side of my brain kept on screaming: "mustang's wife, mustang's wife!!!" and thinking about all sort of things like may be riza went and called in advance but acted like his wife, blah blah blah...

So yup, Raven was talking abt his wife~ i'm gonna download eclipse sub and better rewatch now.. again so sorry & pls forgive me for my stupidity tongue.gif

--------------------
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
amestris_star
post Sep 21 2009, 10:26 AM
Post #17897

State Alchemist (Colonel)

Member No.: 67,594

Would have been too good to be true tongue.gif

--------------------

"I'm sorry... thank you..."
Credit for signature art goes to: http://www.geocities.jp/yn_cq/ for the amazing Royai artwork! And to Michiyo for the avatar coloring!

+Quote Post
black~hayate
post Sep 21 2009, 11:12 AM
Post #17898

State Alchemist (Major)

Member No.: 67,859

Let me joke around:
-Colonel Mustang, your wife called!
-Yeah? Give me the telephone. Riza, bunny, why are you calling? What? No munition anymore? What kind of bullets do you want me to get? Uh. Okay... I love you too, darling~ I need to hang up now, work's makin' me busy! I know, but I have to finish this papers till today evening. Bye bye!
-Colonel, just being curious but what did your wife want you to do?
-Doing some family groceries...

--------------------
You have to leave me alot of cute messages! I love messages =3

Bark! Bark bark bark!

+Quote Post
Kaori Ayanami
post Sep 21 2009, 11:44 AM
Post #17899

Apprentice

Member No.: 70,575

QUOTE (black~hayate @ Sep 21 2009, 08:12 PM) *
-Yeah? Give me the telephone. Riza, bunny, why are you calling?

Remember, it's "Elizabeth". XD

+Quote Post
black~hayate
post Sep 21 2009, 12:35 PM
Post #17900

State Alchemist (Major)

Member No.: 67,859

QUOTE (Kaori Ayanami @ Sep 21 2009, 08:44 PM) *
QUOTE (black~hayate @ Sep 21 2009, 08:12 PM) *
-Yeah? Give me the telephone. Riza, bunny, why are you calling?

Remember, it's "Elizabeth". XD

No. This time it's official >D

--------------------
You have to leave me alot of cute messages! I love messages =3

Bark! Bark bark bark!

+Quote Post
jacksparrow589
post Sep 21 2009, 08:13 PM
Post #17901

Special Ops (Piratical Gallery Enforcement)

Group: Gallery Moderators
Member No.: 48,158

Eh, I keyed into the "bunny" bit, hayate. That would be what Roy calls Barry during that one call, and we all know how that worked out... smile.gif

Seriously, though, it's cute. I imagine Roy as really quite the caring husband. "You're craving what now? Yeah, I'll make you that chocolate chip omelette. With extra cheese and salsa? No problem... No, it being 3 AM doesn't bother me much." (Roy IF Riza were pregnant.)

Well, he's actually a really caring person in general. A bit of a softie, I think. But tough enough to be his own man... I want a guy like that! *bursts into tears* Except... *sniff* except maybe not QUITE so willing to risk EVERYTHING to keep someone else safe. Admirable as that is, there's the one nut who'll take you up on it. *cough*Dr. Creepydude!*cough*

Speaking of the not-so-good doctor, I really don't think he's gonna do away with either of our favorite couple. You know how we were talking about foreshadowing? I'd say the 520 cenz promise will keep Roy around, and the "entrusting my back to you" promise will keep Riza around. (I think she's gotten through the worst of that one with nearly having to shoot him--the rest should be easy.)

--------------------

Credit goes to Causmicfire for my avatar

The Royai Day party might be over, but the fun never stops!
Royai Day 2011 Album
Thank you to all those who contributed!

+Quote Post
Aribelle
post Sep 21 2009, 08:47 PM
Post #17902

State Alchemist (Lt. Colonel)

Member No.: 68,646

^ I agree, I think that with everything winding down...and winding up before winding down...there's not gonna be a lot of time to focus on Royai angst...as much as I love teh angst...

--------------------

+Quote Post
The_Twilight_Tri...
post Sep 21 2009, 08:47 PM
Post #17903

Alchemists

Member No.: 65,533

QUOTE (jacksparrow589 @ Sep 21 2009, 09:13 PM) *
Seriously, though, it's cute. I imagine Roy as really quite the caring husband. "You're craving what now? Yeah, I'll make you that chocolate chip omelette. With extra cheese and salsa? No problem... No, it being 3 AM doesn't bother me much." (Roy IF Riza were pregnant.)

Ahh!!! That's adorable. I can see him being like that too. biggrin.gif Especially if Riza were pregnant. He'd probably be more like Hughes than he would like to admit to himself... Hughes was such a good hubby and dad.... *sniff* But are Roy and Riza really the type to have kids? I can imagine that it might be rough to bring a kid into a world that they've seen be so horrible.... But even so.... The CUTE! potential! Think about it.

QUOTE (jacksparrow589 @ Sep 21 2009, 09:13 PM) *
Speaking of the not-so-good doctor, I really don't think he's gonna do away with either of our favorite couple. You know how we were talking about foreshadowing? I'd say the 520 cenz promise will keep Roy around, and the "entrusting my back to you" promise will keep Riza around. (I think she's gotten through the worst of that one with nearly having to shoot him--the rest should be easy.)

I agree. To kill either of them now would be too much. The story already has so much going on, and I bet that Ed, Al, and Izumi are going to be the primary focuses of the next few chapters and that will take us directly to the climax of the story. So really, there's no time for Roy or Riza to die. I'm pretty sure it would have happened by now.

+Quote Post
FMAobsessed
post Sep 21 2009, 09:34 PM
Post #17904

State Alchemist (Colonel)

Member No.: 52,558

@jacksparrow LOL! on the how Roy would be if Riza was pregnant. He is the type who would do anything for her.

Ed, Al, and Izumi have to be the main focus of chapter 100. I am still wondering if wherever they went, they are together, or seperated. I almost forgot about the 520 cenz promise. That has to be foreshadowing on what Roy might do to get Ed back. I mean he owes Roy money! And we know Riza won't go anywhere if Roy is going to do anything.

+Quote Post
Claudius
post Sep 22 2009, 02:32 AM
Post #17905

Apprentice

Member No.: 42,805

QUOTE (The_Twilight_Trinity @ Sep 21 2009, 08:47 PM) *
Ahh!!! That's adorable. I can see him being like that too. biggrin.gif Especially if Riza were pregnant. He'd probably be more like Hughes than he would like to admit to himself... Hughes was such a good hubby and dad.... *sniff* But are Roy and Riza really the type to have kids? I can imagine that it might be rough to bring a kid into a world that they've seen be so horrible.... But even so.... The CUTE! potential! Think about it.
Hey, Hughes once said he could not choose his death after taking a life. That does not sound like a guy who wanted to have children (for risk of premature abandonment via death), and yet he got Elysia (Then again, she might have been an accident).
Still, I would love to see Roy being a surrogate father to Elysia. The girl needs a father and who better than daddy's best friend? Likewise, Elysia is Hughes' legacy, and I don't see Roy ignoring that. I've done a fanfic about it once.

+Quote Post
angelstar2408
post Sep 22 2009, 02:38 AM
Post #17906

Apprentice

Member No.: 68,378

Haha... Me too... I almost forgot the 'promise'.... Maybe when Ed finally returns it, Roy would be asking for the interest cuz it's been ages since Ed borrowed the money.... tongue.gif

Pregnant Riza would be a good fan fic material!!! Good idea.... And I have to agree on Roy being a softie... I think Roy's weakness is losing his friends... especially the closest ones. biggrin.gif

--------------------

I DON'T own the avatar and the signature. Signature was customized by me. :)

+Quote Post
Fotia
post Sep 22 2009, 06:25 PM
Post #17907

Citizen

Member No.: 70,586

QUOTE (angelstar2408 @ Sep 22 2009, 02:38 AM) *
Pregnant Riza would be a good fan fic material!!! Good idea.... And I have to agree on Roy being a softie... I think Roy's weakness is losing his friends... especially the closest ones. biggrin.gif

Mhmm... I don't mean to offend anyone, but I never thought Riza as the "motherly" type. It may be possible, but I don't think I've ever thought of her as anyone else other than an awesome lieutenant (and -coughwifecough-) to an awesome colonel. I figured she would stay in the military for most of her life, then settle down, marry Roy, and grow to old age and then pass on. :x

Just my two cents.

--------------------
[ ]

+Quote Post
Forgiven
post Sep 22 2009, 06:26 PM
Post #17908

Alchemists

Member No.: 66,878

I am a little confused; I haven't been reading the manga nor watching the anime for sometime now (I blame school) and a lot of people were saying that Riza hawkeye died. Is that true?

+Quote Post
Kaori Ayanami
post Sep 22 2009, 06:42 PM
Post #17909

Apprentice

Member No.: 70,575

QUOTE (Forgiven @ Sep 23 2009, 03:26 AM) *
I am a little confused; I haven't been reading the manga nor watching the anime for sometime now (I blame school) and a lot of people were saying that Riza hawkeye died. Is that true?
Short answer: no.
Long answer: ***** (censored). Not even close (by now)! Sorry, but this is so.... argh!

+Quote Post
Gimpyhair
post Sep 22 2009, 07:21 PM
Post #17910

Alchemists

Member No.: 68,172

QUOTE (Forgiven @ Sep 22 2009, 09:26 PM) *

No, she is still alive.

You might have been confused with many speculations about her dying so Roy could open the gate.

--------------------

+Quote Post

1516 Pages V  « < 1192 1193 1194 1195 1196 > » 
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 28th August 2016 - 03:24 PM

Copyright 2003-2004 PhoenixNetworks, LLC. All rights reserved.
Copyright Notice. Privacy policy. Acceptable Use Policy. Terms of Service.
Page Generation Time: 0.0655 seconds.
Currently Selected Stylesheet: css/default.css