HAGANE NO RENKINJUTSUSHI
HAGANE NO RENKINJUTSUSHI
full metal alchemist
full metal alchemist

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

26 Pages V   1 2 3 > »   
Reply to this topicStart new topic
You Know You Are A Fma Fanatic When.....
darkangelslayer
post Dec 22 2004, 06:46 PM
Post #1

State Alchemist (Colonel)

Group: Members
Member No.: 3,011

You know you are a Fullmetal Alchemist fanatic when.....
  1. You thought about naming your son or daughter after a character from Fullmetal Alchemist
  2. You thought about naming your pet/pets after a character from Fullmetal Alchemist
  3. You constantly use quotes from the characters
  4. You spend more than five hours per day on this site
Make up some of your own happy.gif

--------------------
IPB Image
I'm aka Anshi as dubbed by Celes *that can be used by anyone and everyone*
Celes x Anshi supporter XDD
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
xrninja
post Dec 22 2004, 07:06 PM
Post #2

Moderator Emeritus

Member No.: 501

wrong section.

- when you've watched all 51 episodes multiple times and can quote large chunks of dialogue word for word. in japanese.
- you have al's intro speech memorized. in japanese.

--------------------
- ON HIATUS UNTIL COLLEGE STOPS KICKING MY ASS -
ninja + quis = <3

+Quote Post
Ailuro
post Dec 23 2004, 06:33 PM
Post #3

Moderator Emeritus

Member No.: 665

QUOTE(xrninja @ Dec 22 2004, 06:06 PM)
- you have al's intro speech memorized. in japanese.

I have Al's speech memorized now~ Aren't you proud?
I say it all the time and my friends get rather annoyed with me. x3

--------------------
- Ailuro "Deshi" Oz
- Moderator Emeritus -

+Quote Post
jessin
post Dec 23 2004, 06:45 PM
Post #4

Citizen

Member No.: 2,382

I named my cat Edward after Ed. And it's not a bad name....not as obvious that your named your animals after anime characters.... rolleyes.gif

--------------------
"Ima wa....ore no jinsei no haruuuuuuuu!!" XD

+Quote Post
hagane_no_tokage
post Dec 23 2004, 06:55 PM
Post #5

State Alchemist (Colonel)

Member No.: 2,565

YKYWTMHNRW.... [i don't think any of these spoil anything...but just in case, i say read at your own risk...]

...you beat up people who make any crack about your height [hey, i been doin that for YEARS, edo...i PATENTED it, mmkay?]

...you name all your stuffed animals after hagaren characters...and are frequently seen picking up stray cats...

...you try and make transmutation circles with your spirograph.

...if anything...ANYTHING...is arranged in a circular pattern...you attempt to transmute it.

...you wear tinfoil on your left leg and right arm...

...you put tinfoil around your DOG's leg...and that one time you completely encased your little brother in tin foil... we don't talk about that now...

...you wear white gloves and attempt to fit a zippo inside the index finger...

you go around shoving pictures of children (some who are not even related to you...) in the faces of everyone you know...and some people you don't...

you've been known to attempt to memorize case files...and have failed miserably...(so you then bury yourself beneath a mountain of books to repent)...

you throw hand tools at your friends...just to show you care...

you asked for a hand router for xmas...

once you stuck a cucumber in your ponytail to see how pinako's hair did that trick where it stands straight up off her head...

you can shoot a bullseye from 300 yards...blindfolded and while riding on a car speeding away...

you have refused to drink milk for YEARS...

you wear red contacts and go to the tanning salon frequently so you can tell all your friends you're really an ishbalite...

you bleached and spiked your bangs and have become a chain smoker...

you wear an eye patch and have taken up fencing.

try as you might...you just CAN'T pull off that black miniskirt and tubetop the way envy can...but that sure doesn't stop you from trying... ohmy.gif

you often request to eat people...

you have attempted to steal the body parts of people you hate.

you wear round sunglasses and go around with a posse of people dressed like animals.

you get a cut and think 'ohmigod it's time to move to a new body!!'.

you inspect all of your mother's jewelry because you're sure she's hoarding the kenja no ishi SOMEWHERE...

and i'm spent... anyone have any other ideas? happy.gif

--------------------
IPB Image

I am the Cold Blooded Alchemist. Ph34r Me.
Read My Fics! :D

Auld Lang Syne...Shinkume...Tsuzureori...Tin Soldiers...Pegasus...The Space Between

+Quote Post
Ailuro
post Dec 23 2004, 07:07 PM
Post #6

Moderator Emeritus

QUOTE(hagane_no_tokage @ Dec 23 2004, 05:55 PM)
...you beat up people who make any crack about your height [hey, i been doin that for YEARS, edo...i PATENTED it, mmkay?]

...you name all your stuffed animals after hagaren characters...and are frequently seen picking up stray cats...

...you try and make transmutation circles with your spirograph.

...if anything...ANYTHING...is arranged in a circular pattern...you attempt to transmute it.

...you wear tinfoil on your left leg and right arm...

...you put tinfoil around your DOG's leg...and that one time you completely encased your little brother in tin foil...  we don't talk about that now...

...you wear white gloves and attempt to fit a zippo inside the index finger...

you go around shoving pictures of children (some who are not even related to you...) in the faces of everyone you know...and some people you don't...

you've been known to attempt to memorize case files...and have failed miserably...(so you then bury yourself beneath a mountain of books to repent)...

you throw hand tools at your friends...just to show you care...

you asked for a hand router for xmas...

once you stuck a cucumber in your ponytail to see how pinako's hair did that trick where it stands straight up off her head...

you can shoot a bullseye from 300 yards...blindfolded and while riding on a car speeding away... I wish..

you have refused to drink milk for YEARS...

you wear red contacts and go to the tanning salon frequently so you can tell all your friends you're really an ishbalite...

you bleached and spiked your bangs and have become a chain smoker...

you wear an eye patch and have taken up fencing.

try as you might...you just CAN'T pull off that black miniskirt and tubetop the way envy can...but that sure doesn't stop you from trying...   ohmy.gif

you often request to eat people...

you have attempted to steal the body parts of people you hate.

you wear round sunglasses and go around with a posse of people dressed like animals.

you get a cut and think 'ohmigod it's time to move to a new body!!'.

you inspect all of your mother's jewelry because you're sure she's hoarding the kenja no ishi SOMEWHERE...

All the ones left un-slashed are true. Muaha. >D

--------------------
- Ailuro "Deshi" Oz
- Moderator Emeritus -

+Quote Post
Foolio
post Dec 23 2004, 09:07 PM
Post #7

Alchemists

Member No.: 3,892

QUOTE(hagane_no_tokage @ Dec 23 2004, 06:55 PM)
try as you might...you just CAN'T pull off that black miniskirt and tubetop the way envy can...but that sure doesn't stop you from trying...   ohmy.gif

you know, i actually thought Envy was an unfortunate girl until the end...but thats not important. if any guy tries this, please tell me so i can kill you.

--------------------
user posted image

+Quote Post
blueices
post Dec 23 2004, 09:26 PM
Post #8

State Alchemist (Lt. Colonel)

Member No.: 3,610

blue reads hagane_no_tokage's post....

blue instantly dies of laughter

blue resurrects herself to post:

I'm really not good at this as I should be (considering I'm that obsessed but:

...You know you're obsesssed with FMA when you use quotes from the show to save you on your japanese exams (well thats a personal one, but what Izumi said one episode (the grammar) I was tested on,,it's a good thing I remember hehe

....You attempt to braid your hair much more frequently

....You realize that white gloves are actually pretty hot (not mickey mouse-ish at all!)

....Males in miniskirts become extremely attractive

....You find yourself making designs on your arm with a magic marker when you're bored..

...You realize that maybe going for guys shorter than you might not be so bad an idea (I'm a chibi club reject after all)

...You're reading really old and boring texts for a philosophy course when you come across the word "Homunculus"-- Suddenly a big grin appears and you have new found energy for work

....You tell everyone that pocket watches are trendy

....You're friends keep telling you that your clapping and slapping the ground is just really too embarrassing

....You surf ebay for armor

...You grab a red marker and draw that seal on Ed's coat everywhere (clothing, paper, arm) laugh.gif (what's the name of that seal btw?)

Spoiler: (Click here to Display)

--------------------
Prince of Shonen-ai in Training
Royal Apothecary and Court Jack-of-all-Trades
user posted image
If You are New to these Forums, (or need a good laugh) Click Here

+Quote Post
Bloodless
post Dec 24 2004, 12:44 AM
Post #9

Citizen

Member No.: 4,105

You've tried gluing your daughter and your dog together.

--------------------

+Quote Post
xrninja
post Dec 24 2004, 02:30 AM
Post #10

Moderator Emeritus

QUOTE(blueices @ Dec 23 2004, 09:26 PM)

...You know you're obsesssed with FMA when you use quotes from the show to save you on your japanese exams   (well thats a personal one, but what Izumi said one episode  (the grammar) I was tested on,,it's a good thing I remember  hehe

oh yeah! totally know what you mean. on my last japanese test, "sakusen" (plan, operation) was on one of the vocab sheets we had to study off of for the test, and i could not remember that for the life of me until i remembered in episode 51 when hawkeye says to roy,
Spoiler: (Click here to Display)
and then poof, now i can't forget it laugh.gif

oh yeah, and my friend was called on for an example of a "can you blah blah blah" question, and the best thing she could come up with on the spot was "jintai rensei wo dekimasuka." ("can you do a human transmutation?") so my non-anime-watching classmates had no clue what we were talking about and i answered her question with a splice of al's intro quote and ed's speech in 51. something like "iie, dekinai. hito wa nanika no gisei nashi ni, nani mo eru koto wa dekinai. nani ka wo eru tame ni wa, doutou no daika ga hitsuyou ni naru. sore ga renkinjutsu ni okeru toukakoukan no gensoku da. demo, inochi no daika wa hoka ni nai. jibun no subete wo sasagetemo, muda kamoshirenai. dakara, muri da."

yes, my classmates think we're freaks. rolleyes.gif

--------------------
ninja + quis = <3

+Quote Post
Ailuro
post Dec 24 2004, 02:33 AM
Post #11

Moderator Emeritus

Gah, I'd kill to be in your Japanese class. xD

--------------------
- Ailuro "Deshi" Oz
- Moderator Emeritus -

+Quote Post
Kitoky
post Dec 24 2004, 03:17 AM
Post #12

Alchemists

Member No.: 3,476

May and will contain spoilers so read at your own risk.

1. You name your offspring "Edward" and "Alphonse" demanding that everyone pronounce it as "Edowado" and "Alphonseh".

2. You write a letter to the museum saying that the "Thief Siren" will appear to steal a suit of armor.

3. You frequently turn down invitations on outtings with friends just to sit at home and talk to the armor (you stole) and drew a seal in the neck part.

4. You enlist in the military determined to start a branch of "National Alchemists".

5. You frequently go to your school library asking the librarian if they had any Alchemy books.

6. You draw various different transmutation circle on the walls of your room and change your curtains to make it have a red aura when the sun shines in.

7. You go to all ends of the world in search for a talking Chimera or Shou Tucker.

8. You cannot get a FullMetal Alchemist theme song out of your head for a week even if you listen to every song you can think of to get it out of your head.

9. You prefer to ride a train or subway rather than drive or fly.

10. You go out to find a person named "Maes Hughes" to marry and have his daughter.

11. When your little brother or sister come up to you and say "Nii-san, my toy broke." You instantly grin and put it the middle of a trasmutation circle to fix it.

12. Whenever you see Fruit Punch you dump it hoping that it turns into something solid.

13. You go to various cemetaries looking for the grave of "Trisha Elric" and "Maes Hughes".

14. You slap your desk in the middle of class hoping to trasmute the right answers onto your test paper.

15. You study mechanics to become the first Auto-Mail mechanic.

16. You pretend to fall down the stairs and break your arm and scream, "Mom! I need an auto-mail!"

17. You walk up to your mom one day and say, "Mom, you have to die so I can resurrect you."

18. You pay your friends to pretend to hi-jack a train to prove you are worthy to be a National Alchemist.

19. You walk up to your mother and ask, "Mom, did you implant memories in me for your own convenience?"

20. Whenever someone asks you what religion you are, you answer "Letoism".

21. You chase after random police officers saying that they must die because they betrayed god.

22. You secretly call the Hospital asking to schedule an appointment for an auto-mail attachment.

23. You go a pocket watch store and ask if you can take apart and observe one.

--------------------
[center]user posted image[/center]

+Quote Post
xrninja
post Dec 24 2004, 03:29 AM
Post #13

Moderator Emeritus

QUOTE(Kitoky @ Dec 24 2004, 03:17 AM)
8.  You cannot get a FullMetal Alchemist theme song out of your head for a week even if you listen to every song you can think of to get it out of your head.

14.  You slap your desk in the middle of class hoping to trasmute the right answers onto your test paper.

definitely 14.

- and you doodle "transmutation circles" in the margins of your notes, hoping one will allow you to compress oxygen and create flames, blow things up, bring your "dead" mom back to life, etc.

- you draw the flamel symbol on your hand every day with sharpie, hoping that if you do it long enough the permanent marker really will become permanent and you'll have a spiffy tattoo (although i think by doing that i'm just shortening my lifespan with the ink).]

- every time it rains, you think of roy and hawkeye. and every time you hear "useless," you think of roy and hawkeye. in the rain.

- you can relate toukakoukan to everything. which i do all the time >___>;;;

- every time you hear someone call someone short, you go off on a variation of "WHO'S SO SMALL HE CAN'T BE SQUASHED BY A SHOE BECAUSE HE GETS TRAPPED BETWEEN THE TREAD?!"

--------------------
ninja + quis = <3

+Quote Post
Kitoky
post Dec 24 2004, 03:50 AM
Post #14

Alchemists

Member No.: 3,476

QUOTE(xrninja @ Dec 24 2004, 03:29 AM)
- every time you hear someone call someone short, you go off on a variation of "WHO'S SO SMALL HE CAN'T BE SQUASHED BY A SHOE BECAUSE HE GETS TRAPPED BETWEEN THE TREAD?!"

*sweatdrops*

Heheheh, I've done that...because I'm very chibi.

--------------------
[center]user posted image[/center]

+Quote Post
blueices
post Dec 24 2004, 11:22 AM
Post #15

State Alchemist (Lt. Colonel)

Member No.: 3,610

oh yeah, and my friend was called on for an example of a "can you blah blah blah" question, and the best thing she could come up with on the spot was "jintai rensei wo dekimasuka." ("can you do a human transmutation?") so my non-anime-watching classmates had no clue what we were talking about and i answered her question with a splice of al's intro quote and ed's speech in 51. something like "iie, dekinai. hito wa nanika no gisei nashi ni, nani mo eru koto wa dekinai. nani ka wo eru tame ni wa, doutou no daika ga hitsuyou ni naru. sore ga renkinjutsu ni okeru toukakoukan no gensoku da. demo, inochi no daika wa hoka ni nai. jibun no subete wo sasagetemo, muda kamoshirenai. dakara, muri da."

I'll definetely use that next time we have to do skits in class (I'll wear a red coat and a blond wig) and I'll wrap my partner in tin foil laugh.gif

This thread just brightens up my day XD

--------------------
Prince of Shonen-ai in Training
Royal Apothecary and Court Jack-of-all-Trades
user posted image
If You are New to these Forums, (or need a good laugh) Click Here

+Quote Post

26 Pages V   1 2 3 > » 
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 23rd August 2016 - 09:56 PM

Copyright 2003-2004 PhoenixNetworks, LLC. All rights reserved.
Copyright Notice. Privacy policy. Acceptable Use Policy. Terms of Service.
Page Generation Time: 0.0655 seconds.
Currently Selected Stylesheet: css/default.css