HAGANE NO RENKINJUTSUSHI
HAGANE NO RENKINJUTSUSHI
full metal alchemist
full metal alchemist

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

1516 Pages V  « < 1126 1127 1128 1129 1130 > »   
Reply to this topicStart new topic
Hawkeye X Roy: The Royai Thread, For Roy, Riza, and Royai fans, and more!!
Rating 5 V
Tombow
post Jul 13 2009, 04:49 PM
Post #16906

A sentient plant of some kind
Group Icon

Group: Admin
Member No.: 23,115

QUOTE (Hey @ Jul 13 2009, 10:08 AM) *
I *roughly* translated the part RizaXRoy posted here ...... smile.gif

@Hey - Thank you for the tramslaton! It's almost correct. ^^ Except, Riza is hand-delivering Fuhrer's order in person because if she just mail it some people may not take it seriously enough and shark. Nonetheless, nice work!! ^^ If you can, please help out RizaXRoy, and do more translations. biggrin.gif

Also, from DistantBlue's post:

Next month's GanGan mag has a preview comic of FMA Wii "Prince of Dawn" game by Arakawa-sensei (I think). I'm hoping to get more info on story No 3., the one with Roy in the military court. biggrin.gif

@Hagaren_4ever - Roy is NOT actually becoming jealous (at least on the surface.) But he is framed for murder and the suggested motive brought up by the accuser is that he became jealous... at least that is the educated guess by piecing together the scanned Japanese anime magazine articles on this game. I'll try to post more translations for these scanned articles on "FMA Wii game "Prince of Dawn" thread, when/if I get time after taking care of off-topic postings and such on the board. tongue.gif

Speaking of...guys, I moved some posts here on FMA Wii game "Prince of Dawn" discussions that are NOT directly related to the Roy, Riza, Royai part of the story on that game to FMA Wii game "Prince of Dawn" discussion thread.
Please post general discussions on the game on that thread, and posts that are relating to that game here ONLY if your comment is directly related to Roy, Riza, or Royai. smile.gif

OT:
Welcome, zagu, and all new people!! biggrin.gif

--------------------

Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
The_Twilight_Tri...
post Jul 13 2009, 07:45 PM
Post #16907

Alchemists

Group: Members
Member No.: 65,533

Ah..... I just got back from a trip today, and I found no Royai-goodness waiting for me. Sad day! I know this was discussed awhile back, but I'm a little bit distressed about the absence of Riza in the episode summaries, too. Has anyone found out if those are 100% reliable? I really don't want the Lust scene to be ruined. That would be terrible. If Riza isn't there, HEADS WILL ROLL!!!!

At least it sounds like there may be Royai in the upcoming game. That's some consolation.

+Quote Post
Kale Mustang
post Jul 13 2009, 07:59 PM
Post #16908

Major General

Member No.: 67,527

Though it seems that there is the possibility that Bones would cut out the Royai exchange, I think we should just wait to see what news will be released regarding the upcoming episodes.

Also, if Bones were to completely cut out those scenes, a lot of the plot points later on in the manga wouldn't make sense so I doubt they'd cut them out.

+Quote Post
The_Twilight_Tri...
post Jul 13 2009, 08:03 PM
Post #16909

Alchemists

QUOTE (Kale Mustang @ Jul 13 2009, 08:59 PM) *
Though it seems that there is the possibility that Bones would cut out the Royai exchange, I think we should just wait to see what news will be released regarding the upcoming episodes.

Also, if Bones were to completely cut out those scenes, a lot of the plot points later on in the manga wouldn't make sense so I doubt they'd cut them out.

I wish I could be that patient.... Well, I suppose I have to be. It just sucks that there's even a chance that the scene might be altered when it's one of the scenes I'm most looking forward to seeing animated. *sighs* Oh well.... Just four more weeks.....

+Quote Post
Kale Mustang
post Jul 13 2009, 08:07 PM
Post #16910

Major General

Member No.: 67,527

QUOTE (The_Twilight_Trinity @ Jul 13 2009, 08:03 PM) *
I wish I could be that patient.... Well, I suppose I have to be. It just sucks that there's even a chance that the scene might be altered when it's one of the scenes I'm most looking forward to seeing animated. *sighs* Oh well.... Just four more weeks.....

Oh believe me, I'm one of the most impatient people you'll ever meet when it comes to things I'm looking forward too but at the same time, there's no use in getting all worked up over something that could potentially be nothing.

+Quote Post
FMAobsessed
post Jul 13 2009, 08:51 PM
Post #16911

State Alchemist (Colonel)

Member No.: 52,558

I am gone for a few days, and I have a lot to read through. You guys move fast that is for sure.

I have not watched episode 15 yet, but no Roy jealous moment? What that is uncool.

Now I am paniced that Bones is going to snub us Royai fans and take too much out. Riza better be in episode 19. She is way too crucial to take out. Hopefully Bones does something to show how important they are to each other, like Arakawa has done in the manga. At least we have wonderful manga moments.

Ed and Winry seem to have their moments perfectly intact. Why can't Roy and Riza.

If Bones screws up episode 19, we need to organize a plan of attack on Bones.

+Quote Post
spectator
post Jul 13 2009, 08:57 PM
Post #16912

Alchemists

Member No.: 34,836

QUOTE (FMAobsessed @ Jul 13 2009, 10:51 PM) *
If Bones screws up episode 19, we need to organize a plan of attack on Bones.

Dig out the 'Bones' just like Hayate does? Haha! I like that!

Anyway, if there is no Riza in Roy vs. Lust or there is no explicit royai in the game, I'm going to write one for my fanfiction. That's for sure! laugh.gif Really! Writing could ease all the tension I had with all the little Royai scene I could get. tongue.gif

--------------------
'Prince of Dawn' Fanfiction - Envoy of Love: The True Prince

Eastern Headquarters' Attraction - Something fun to read.

CoS and FMA1 Fanfiction - Right person, wrong place, wrong time

+Quote Post
Turdaewen
post Jul 13 2009, 09:08 PM
Post #16913

State Alchemist (Major)

Member No.: 60,395

We also have to remember that, by the time Bones made FMA 1 there were NO major Royai scenes on the manga, yet. They all came later, so there's no way they could put something in there that wasn't even in the manga. (at that point, of course)
So Bones is not 'anti-royai', actually. That 'special' about FMA: Brotherhood that went on the japanese TV one week before the release of the series, the host actually mentioned things about Royai! Actually, I have a feeling that, in Japan the whole 'Is Royai cannon' is not even a issue, but more of a consensus. (I can't be sure, though)

I figure people are angry themselves with something that probably won't even happen.
And if it does, we'll have enough reasons and time to complain all we want. I just don't like suffer in advance.

I mean, the fact that they didn't put such a small scene as the Roy jealous scene is something completely different than changing something as big as the Roy X Lust scene. To even think "one is out, therefore the other is also out" is WAY out of proportion. As I said before, not even ONE of the scenes Bones removed so far had any real impact to the story itself. And that Roy X Lust scene (including Riza) has loads of repercussions throughout the manga. So I wouldn't worry as much.

--------------------

Vi Veri Veniversum Vivus Vici
"By the power of truth I, while living, have conquered the universe"
Faust, Göethe

+Quote Post
The_Twilight_Tri...
post Jul 13 2009, 09:16 PM
Post #16914

Alchemists

@Turdaewen- Your post made me feel a little bit better about the whole Roy vs. Lust scene because you're right-- The Barry scene is incredibly minor compared to the Royai scene that should take place in episode 19, so it shouldn't be something that they would cut. But still, knowing that they have cut stuff and changed things around in past episodes (Like in the episodes with Greed) and that there is no mention of Riza in the episode summaries, is still (to me anyway, because I worry too much) a cause for concern. But at this point, I'm pretty sure I'm probably worrying over nothing, like you said. smile.gif

+Quote Post
spectator
post Jul 13 2009, 09:21 PM
Post #16915

Alchemists

About the little hint of Royai. I like the part where Roy disguised himself as Havoc in the first anime. It's so cute that Riza became so worked up when she saw Roy with the nurse. Roy then asked her "what are you angry about?". Riza replied stoically "I'm not angry."

oh, the finale was my favorite. "The world is not perfect, that's why it is (so damn) beautiful" I like that quote. I even used that for my english class. It turned out that my teacher liked the quote. cool.gif

I think the first anime is quite good if it is not followed by the movie (actually it's just the hot air balloon that I don't like).

--------------------

+Quote Post
Turdaewen
post Jul 13 2009, 09:22 PM
Post #16916

State Alchemist (Major)

Member No.: 60,395

Well, they didn't mention Al, either, and we all know he's also key to the whole scene, just as well as Barry, and it wouldn't make any sense to show Barry NOW, at episode 15, if they weren't to make him die on that Roy X Lust scene...

So everything indicates they either didn't mention in the summary just because, or that they're making episodes 19 and 20 about it, which would be quite possible, as well... Even because, they haven't mentioned Barry on the summary of episode 15 either, but that didn't meant he wasn't there.

--------------------

Vi Veri Veniversum Vivus Vici
"By the power of truth I, while living, have conquered the universe"
Faust, Göethe

+Quote Post
RizaXRoy
post Jul 13 2009, 09:23 PM
Post #16917

Apprentice

Member No.: 34,163

@spectator: Really?!! Please go ahead!! I would like to read them especially the PrinceXRizaXRoy fanfiction!! Please do inform me if anyone has planned to write fanfic on the game. tongue.gif Btw, we also got lot of Riza-different-dressings in the manga if compared to first anime, I can't wait to see these in Brotherhood!! biggrin.gif

We just have to wait and see how Bones will do on upcoming episodes. SUch a long week~ I personally think FMA game Dream carnival Royai ending Barry-Riza-Roy scene is MUCH better than the Brotherhood, at least we are able to see a jealousy Roy tongue.gif

--------------------

Sig by Nil-Chan,thanks to awesome Nil-Chan..!
Roy and Riza-the best pairing..Hope there will be more and more roiai moments in the manga.

My Royai AMV.Hope you enjoy it!

+Quote Post
spectator
post Jul 13 2009, 09:29 PM
Post #16918

Alchemists

@RizaXRoy: I will. Maybe after I finish my summer classes. Since I don't know what's the story actually like, I might be concentrating on Royai and the Prince with very little focus on the other characters. I feel that it is much easier to write it that way.

I have a question: where is the Prince from and what's his name?

--------------------

+Quote Post
jacksparrow589
post Jul 13 2009, 09:50 PM
Post #16919

Special Ops (Piratical Gallery Enforcement)

Group: Gallery Moderators
Member No.: 48,158

*bursts out laughing at Riza's being cut out and Roy having to flirt with Havoc* Whoever came up with that, you made my day that much better! "Oh, Jaqueline..."

Turdaewen--Thanks for bringing some sense into the chaos, here. I think we're a high-strung bunch who also secretly love to freak out over anything and everything Royai. I'll admit it--it's fun!

Really, though, your posts are very logical and have brought me peace of mind over whether or not Riza's going to be in Roy vs. Lust. I won't be happy if she isn't, but odds are that she will be, if I'm reading all this correctly.

--------------------

Credit goes to Causmicfire for my avatar

The Royai Day party might be over, but the fun never stops!
Royai Day 2011 Album
Thank you to all those who contributed!

+Quote Post
sidekick.kep37
post Jul 13 2009, 10:46 PM
Post #16920

Alchemists

From: The lair where the Sidekicks hang on their down time
Member No.: 67,873

Oh God, this is what I get for not being here for a couple days. I was... disappointed in ep 15 having no jealous-Roy, but everything else was pretty good, I guess. In fact, I was so looking forward to that particular scene I actually went out of my way and watched the raw. Yes, the raw- and I almost never go out for the raw in anything (don't ask why. It's how I roll).

Oh God, I hope/think we're all just being paranoid and need to chill for a sec like Turdaewen. Yeah. Even though I was pretty much pulling out my hair while reading the ten pages I've missed. Still, I can't say I'm not freaking out and not leaning toward the "Bones-must-be-anti-royai" side even though Kale and others have carefully pointed out that they were not. But... still. I need to take a few deep breaths and read the FMA manga volumes that are stacked to my immediate right.

+Quote Post

1516 Pages V  « < 1126 1127 1128 1129 1130 > » 
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 24th August 2016 - 03:18 AM

Copyright ©2003-2004 PhoenixNetworks, LLC. All rights reserved.
Copyright Notice. Privacy policy. Acceptable Use Policy. Terms of Service.
Page Generation Time: 0.0655 seconds.
Currently Selected Stylesheet: css/default.css