HAGANE NO RENKINJUTSUSHI
HAGANE NO RENKINJUTSUSHI
full metal alchemist
full metal alchemist

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

4228 Pages V  « < 3633 3634 3635 3636 3637 > »   
Reply to this topicStart new topic
Penny for your thoughts? (don't expect "real" money here... XD), Please share what's happening on your life/your current thoughts
Rating 5 V
Carnal Malefacto...
post Sep 24 2007, 10:00 PM
Post #54511

Gallery Mod Emeritus

Group: Members
From: In your daughter's bedroom, chanting lines from the Necrololicon
Member No.: 526

Yup... nothing screams 'winner' like bragging how drunk you are on an internet message board...

...stupid bronchitis...

--------------------
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
That One Dude
post Sep 25 2007, 05:28 AM
Post #54512

State Alchemist (Major)

Member No.: 46,559

My brain farted. I think. mellow.gif

Oh, Death Note's coming to [as]? Good. Veoh only has Death Note with Italian sub. O.O Gawd. I understand a little thanks to the fact that my native language is spanish, but it gets frustrating after three episodes in a row. Very frustrating.

I had a sort of breakdown yesterday. Can't get it out of my head... *headdesk* I cried in art class. Art class! I'm so ashamed.

The history of my little island home is actually quite interesting... >.><.<

For any homework that involves the internet I'll have to use dial-up on the 'big' computer. DX. Not fun.

What the hell is up with me? I've been drawing lots-a yaoi lately... >.><.< blushing.gif Why? What's wrong with me?! Is there something wrong with me? Maybe... >.><.<

--------------------
You aren't scared, are you?

+Quote Post
~Edward~Elric~Fa...
post Sep 25 2007, 10:51 AM
Post #54513

State Alchemist (Lt. Colonel)

Member No.: 45,125

Congratulations! Sounds like it'll be a definite change for the better. smile.gif

~*Mei: Thank you very much ^^!! I am sure I'll be much happier in this office, and building.
--

Current thoughts:
-Got Halo 3 right when the store opened. There was no line though cause everyone else seems to be in school.
-And no, I didn't skip school to go buy the game. Today they let us skip the ending period so we could leave earlier. I can't believe they actually did that. But yeah, if we have to go on weekends too its only fair ^^.
-I already made my character Master Chief, instead of the Arbitor. And my color is dark/light blue. The guns, bombs, and vehicles are awesome. I'd have to say my favorite gun, and vehicle would be the Sparten Laser, and the "Elephant". I haven't went threw every map yet but The Pit is an awesome map.
-I guess I'll do some homework and then play a little bit more. Its so addicting. I can't wait to play online and the campaign with my bro.

--------------------

~I am a member of EdxArmony Club!!~

+Quote Post
Fushi
post Sep 25 2007, 12:37 PM
Post #54514

Lt. General

Member No.: 37,703

QUOTE(seventh_sky @ Sep 24 2007, 05:13 PM) *
@Fushi: If you want help or anything with GIMP lemme know =O

Kay :3

QUOTE(Tris the Reaper @ Sep 24 2007, 05:14 PM) *
...Shoot, shouldn't have read about the kitty. Now I think Imagonna cry. sad.gif

I hope the kitty'll be okie.

I know eh? sad.gif I felt so sad while writing about it all...My friend's comment has kinda settled me tho. I really hope it's just hookworms like she thinks it is.

QUOTE(~Edward~Elric~Fan~ @ Sep 24 2007, 06:36 PM) *
~*Fushigi Rockna: Aww, I'm sorry you had to give the kitty away sad.gif.

It was for the best. I'm just concerned abou her health....please elt it just be hookworms...

QUOTE(Steel Heart Alchemist @ Sep 24 2007, 07:49 PM) *
Fushigi- Very nice icons! ohmy.gif

Thank you. :3

Okay, screw the ones I did yesterday! This batch is much better! (sans the ones that involve text *downloading better text for GIMP*)

--------------------
My icon comm

"I can't stand RoyxHughes (he's married and has a daughter!)"
Popo: "Brace for Fushi! *cowers*"

Huge Maes Hughes fan. In fact I'm even the Maes Hughes of livejournal. Really. Look for me under "M"

+Quote Post
Razzy
post Sep 25 2007, 12:46 PM
Post #54515

Special Ops (4-D Super Curator)

Group: Gallery Moderators
Member No.: 39,817

asdasuihaifuhads My brother won't let me play Halo 3 yet! I helped pay for it, dangit! D<

Eh... I'm tired now from staying up watching that Halo 3 countdown on TV. I almost fell asleep in math class.

My thoughts:
- I have to do homework.
- D< Ah! I have piano lessons today! I barely practiced. *dies*

--------------------

C'mon, grab your friends. We'll go to very distant lands.
my deviantART

+Quote Post
phoenix dying
post Sep 25 2007, 01:07 PM
Post #54516

Brigadier General

Member No.: 4,695

OUR FREAKING COLLEGE BUS CAUGHT ON FIRE! laugh.gif

Bus1

Bus2

You can see the fire in the one picture. Were going from the Wellsville camps back to the main campus. And there is this really big hill. And well this bus didn't make it up! So the fire thing started to go off, and it started to smell. And then white smoke started to poor out of the engine, and follow through the tranny. So the back of the bus started to smoke. So I was in the back taking a nap when this started to happen. So the bus driver cranks the bus over to the side of the road and we all evacuate. So meanwhile in the back seat, were all yelling "GET THE F*CK OUT!". Real fun stuff!

So the location of the the hill is such thats its like a 2 mile walk back. So some of us started to walk back and no wait for the next bus to come by. But before we could get anywhere they made us stay put and wait. So someone with a minivan came to pick up his friend, and ten of us piled on to that thing! And here I sit back at campus.

I survived the flaming bus of death!

--------------------

Drinking women, chasing whiskey

+Quote Post
Galorfilinde
post Sep 25 2007, 01:25 PM
Post #54517

Alchemists

Member No.: 31,934

Wow, for a moment i though I was going to have a heart-attack...

Finally I'm going to be able to see my favourite band, Moi dix Mois, in Germany

but then...
I read that 3 out of the 5 concert dates in Germany are cancelled!

God, this concert means so much to me. It couldn't be cancelled... not now I finally have the chance...
My heart was beating in my chest, and I was on the verge of tears.

BUT: My concert wasn't on the cancelled list! Thank God!

I'm so happy~ ^^
I can sleep peacefully now. Though I feel bad for the people who bought tickets for the cancelled ones.

Mana-sama, here I come! Only 23 days left...

--------------------

+Quote Post
~Edward~Elric~Fa...
post Sep 25 2007, 03:44 PM
Post #54518

Member No.: 45,125

It was for the best. I'm just concerned abou her health....please elt it just be hookworms...

~*Fushigi Rockna: Yeah, I know, but its sad you couldn't keep her. I hope she doesn't have anything serious either ^^. Oh, and BTW your icons are awesome!
--
asdasuihaifuhads My brother won't let me play Halo 3 yet! I helped pay for it, dangit! D<

Eh... I'm tired now from staying up watching that Halo 3 countdown on TV. I almost fell asleep in math class.

~*Steel Heart Alchemist: Wow, thats mean. My oldest bro was there when I bought Halo 3, and right after he let me play with him online. I hope your bro lets you play it soon cause its an awesome game. And its only fair since you payed for half of it. About you being tired I was quite sleepy in the morning after getting about 4 and 1/2 hours of sleep. (I too watched the Halo 3 countdown XD) Maybe if you take a rest your bro will stop playing it and then you can sneak over and start playing it tongue.gif.
--

Current thoughts:
About 2 hours ago when I was playing online with friends and my bro it started raining like crazy. The really creepy thing was the lighting appeared right in front of us, and then right after the lights, comp and Xbox 360 turned off.
-I guess what happened was the thunder knocked down a small tree on our pull. So someone had to come over and take it off. Later we found out all we needed to do was switch the power box [surge box*] on and off and it would've turned back on sleep.gif.
-I'm glad we didn't have to sit threw a long time of waiting for the electricity to come back on. And our friends started laughing when we came back on cause they said they heard the lighting threw our speakers tongue.gif.
-*The X-Files song is awesome, I just bought it.*

--------------------

~I am a member of EdxArmony Club!!~

+Quote Post
seventh_sky
post Sep 25 2007, 04:03 PM
Post #54519

Member No.: 20,187

QUOTE(Nathaniel @ Sep 25 2007, 08:28 AM) *
What the hell is up with me? I've been drawing lots-a yaoi lately... >.><.< blushing.gif Why? What's wrong with me?! Is there something wrong with me? Maybe... >.><.<

and you are how old? Aren't you kind of young to be getting into ...heavy stuff? >_>

Thoughts:

-What is so great about Seto no Hanayome? mellow.gif
-I got score on an assignment in AP US History. Like. A really good score. I think I'm still in shock.
-My textbook and my backpack smell like...cookies now. I went a little Febreze happy and sprayed it all over the place but! Yay! It smells nice!
-Can you get high off of Febreze?

EDIT: wait. is that chick in my sig from Seto? O_o;;

--------------------

avi by Yoshi, sig by me and Yoshi
My apprentice and fellow button klutz: ed_drink_your_milk_ // Fellow North Carolinian to Blitz!
COF member #13 // my banner is on a journey to find inner peace
My dA//.:Yoshi Supremacy:.\\My Fanfiction

+Quote Post
Fushi
post Sep 25 2007, 04:21 PM
Post #54520

Lt. General

QUOTE(seventh_sky @ Sep 25 2007, 05:03 PM) *
and you are how old? Aren't you kind of young to be getting into ...heavy stuff? >_>

It's a natural thing to be interested in at that age. She's just getting to the sexually curious stage. I drew a bit of 'heavy' yaoi when I was around 14-15 (sucked ass tho. lawlz crappy artist tries to draw a d*** and phails) and I was experimenting with nude women at 12-13ish. It's just natural. Most kids at this stage are already trying to figure out how to masturbate, so drawing sexual things doesn't surprise me.

EDIT: wait. is that chick in my sig from Seto? O_o;;

....You don't know who's in your own sig? XD;

.....Oh crap, I just remembered. I have a psychology midterm tomorrow. :D;

.....*opts to study later, the true procrastionator way*

--------------------
My icon comm

Huge Maes Hughes fan. In fact I'm even the Maes Hughes of livejournal. Really. Look for me under "M"

+Quote Post
Quistis88
post Sep 25 2007, 04:42 PM
Post #54521

Executive Officer (Spam Assassin)
Group Icon

Group: Moderating Admin
Member No.: 16

QUOTE(Fushigi Rockna @ Sep 24 2007, 04:59 PM) *
Toby...............................I love your sig so effin' much. ph34r.gif

I second that.

QUOTE(mei_tenshi @ Sep 24 2007, 07:58 PM) *
In more ways than one! wink.gif

<3

wub.gif

No~! Enjoy the rightness! We know that kind of feeling never lasts long. You should take advantage of the calm before the storm. ph34r.gif

Oh, I'm enjoying it. So much. smile.gif

I made pineapple-ginger chicken tonight! Actually, it was more like pineapple chicken, since I didn't use any ginger...or pineapple-sweet peas chicken, actually.

That sounds so good! Not only is mei-mei handy, but also domestic. More <3.

QUOTE(phoenix dying @ Sep 25 2007, 02:07 PM) *

That's the hottest bus I've ever seen. Thank goodness you survived it. biggrin.gif

Current Thoughts:

- I have to read articles on Brokeback Mountain for my Film Studies class . . .
- I have so much reading to do!
- I have to go do some paper-recycling, then pick up my brother from the university library, then cook dinner for the two of us.
- I cannot believe my brother's in university now. I feel old. mellow.gif

--------------------
SINCERELY,
Quistis
(Forum Spam Assassin, Vice-Mother, and Queen of the Grammar Police)

This sentence says something else when you're not looking.

+Quote Post
seventh_sky
post Sep 25 2007, 05:14 PM
Post #54522

Member No.: 20,187

QUOTE(Fushigi Rockna @ Sep 25 2007, 07:21 PM) *
It's a natural thing to be interested in at that age. She's just getting to the sexually curious stage. I drew a bit of 'heavy' yaoi when I was around 14-15 (sucked ass tho. lawlz crappy artist tries to draw a d*** and phails) and I was experimenting with nude women at 12-13ish. It's just natural. Most kids at this stage are already trying to figure out how to masturbate, so drawing sexual things doesn't surprise me.

....You don't know who's in your own sig? XD;

Heh. My parents would kill me if they ever saw me drawing something like that >_>

and no, I have no idea who she is. I think her name's...Miyavi? My friend made it and I liked it so I stole it from him happy.gif

--------------------

avi by Yoshi, sig by me and Yoshi
My apprentice and fellow button klutz: ed_drink_your_milk_ // Fellow North Carolinian to Blitz!
COF member #13 // my banner is on a journey to find inner peace
My dA//.:Yoshi Supremacy:.\\My Fanfiction

+Quote Post
Fushi
post Sep 25 2007, 05:28 PM
Post #54523

Lt. General

Then you don't let them see it. tongue.gif Durrrr~

Sigh, I should go make more icons study....

--------------------
My icon comm

+Quote Post
Razzy
post Sep 25 2007, 06:53 PM
Post #54524

Special Ops (4-D Super Curator)

Group: Gallery Moderators
Member No.: 39,817

~Ed~Fan~- I got to play Halo 3 before piano lessons today (while both of my brothers had their turns with it). XD It's awesome, isn't it? I only played a little bit though, and I'm still trying to get used to the anti-Xbutton controls. XD But I'm curious about what happened to Cortana. When do I find out what happened?

I need to sleep. I have a huge headache, probably from not sleeping last night. Yet here I am, on the Internet. *sigh* I never learn, do I? D:

My thoughts:
- Going to bed.

--------------------

C'mon, grab your friends. We'll go to very distant lands.
my deviantART

+Quote Post
mei_tenshi
post Sep 25 2007, 06:59 PM
Post #54525

Major General

Member No.: 3,343

QUOTE(Quistis88 @ Sep 25 2007, 04:42 PM) *
That sounds so good! Not only is mei-mei handy, but also domestic. More <3.
I'd like to laugh it off, but it's probably true. XD When I told my roommates that I'd forgo the dishwasher for handwashing any day, they thought I was crazy...but I can't help it! I like how you can feel (and hear!) the 'squeaky-clean'-ness of well-washed dishes. <3

I also like doing laundry. (I'm sure everyone knows that by now.)

And Swiffer-mopping (wet and dry!).

QUOTE(phoenix dying @ Sep 25 2007, 02:07 PM) *
I'm glad you took it so well! laugh.gif

QUOTE(seventh_sky @ Sep 25 2007, 05:14 PM) *
and no, I have no idea who she is. I think her name's...Miyavi? My friend made it and I liked it so I stole it from him happy.gif
I think she is from Seto no Hanayome, named Mawari? Or something like it. Your friend did a really good job, btw. smile.gif

---------------

The bus was late again! Annoying, yes, but at least it wasn't as bad as the last time. What I hate about walking home from the bus stop at around 6 pm-ish is that people start cooking dinner at around that time, and I can smell their food, which makes me very, very hungry. mellow.gif

--------------------

CoF #11

+Quote Post

4228 Pages V  « < 3633 3634 3635 3636 3637 > » 
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 24th July 2016 - 05:14 PM

Copyright 2003-2004 PhoenixNetworks, LLC. All rights reserved.
Copyright Notice. Privacy policy. Acceptable Use Policy. Terms of Service.
Page Generation Time: 0.0655 seconds.
Currently Selected Stylesheet: css/default.css