HAGANE NO RENKINJUTSUSHI
HAGANE NO RENKINJUTSUSHI
full metal alchemist
full metal alchemist

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

4228 Pages V  « < 4141 4142 4143 4144 4145 > »   
Reply to this topicStart new topic
Penny for your thoughts? (don't expect "real" money here... XD), Please share what's happening on your life/your current thoughts
Rating 5 V
A Pierrot's Aria
post Aug 24 2010, 05:54 AM
Post #62131

Special Ops (Friendly Member Advisor)
Group Icon

Group: Moderators
Member No.: 68,926

@jacksparrow589 Thank you, me too! happy.gif Things are starting to work out...albeit very slowly...

CTs:

-Yay! My FMA:B part 2 got dispatched yesterday...I still have to wait until next week to actually get my hands on it though! laugh.gif

-I wanted to go out for a nice walk today, but the weather outside is dismal! And I don't fancy walking in the rain, especially when the wind is so cold!

-My stomach has also calmed down a lot. I don't quite know what to do with myself today, since I already planned to go out then decided not to. laugh.gif I might read a book or watch something. smile.gif

-I've been itching to draw something lately... D:

--------------------
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Pyroclasm
post Aug 24 2010, 07:16 AM
Post #62132

State Alchemist (Major)

Group: Members
Member No.: 74,542

@Little Washu - I don't worry too much about EVs and IVs at this stage of the game; I only worry about them once I get to the Battle Frontier. I just like to make sure my party Pokemon don't have natures that may hinder their natural abilities, that's all. That, and I wanted a Yanma with Speed Boost, and it was too much of a bother to try to find and catch another one. (Since it has a 1% encounter rate.) Breeding was an easier option.

@Disasterpiece - Hand Banana seems like a creepy name for a puppy. But maybe that's just me and my twisted mind...

@black~hayate - I've heard of Shoddy Battle before, though I've never tried it. I've no doubt I'd get beaten spectacularly, since I have little experience battling against human opponents...

CT:

- It decided to rain when I went to feed the cattle today. And when I say rain, I mean it rained/hailed. It came on so suddenly, and the wind was so fierce! And of course, once I finally made it inside, it stopped. I was soaked and freezing, so I took a shower and cuddled up by the fire in a warm dressing gown, with a mug of hot chocolate. Cozy! ~

--------------------

"I cannot tell you more... It is up to you to find the answer. Will we use Alchemy to wage war, to raise armies?
Or will we use it to grow wise, to rise above our petty feuds and perform great deeds?" - Kraden

LiveJournal | | Formspring

+Quote Post
Disasterpiece
post Aug 24 2010, 03:01 PM
Post #62133

Alchemists

Member No.: 66,581

QUOTE (Pyroclasm @ Aug 24 2010, 07:16 AM) *
@Disasterpiece - Hand Banana seems like a creepy name for a puppy. But maybe that's just me and my twisted mind...

it's from an episode of Aqua Teen Hunger Force laugh.gif

I'd show you a video via pm because it's kinda inappropriate laugh.gif

--------------------

EdwardxWinry

[credit goes to Aquarina :D]

+Quote Post
jacksparrow589
post Aug 24 2010, 04:35 PM
Post #62134

Special Ops (Piratical Gallery Enforcement)

Group: Gallery Moderators
Member No.: 48,158

FMAobsessed--That's not cool, what you're feeling! I'm hope that, whatever your reason(s) for wanting things to be different, there will be a point where you can come to terms with what's going on, but I hope that things also work out favorably for you!

Nagareboshi--Little siblings are such pains! I should know--I am one! smile.gif But seriously, since when has 24 been considered "old"? huh.gif

CTs:

--Just purchased The Hunger Games. In my defense, it's a good book, and my mom read it, too, so there! (And the receipt gives me a chance at a $150 Borders gift card. Me, turn down free money? Heck no!)

--I love babysitting if for no other reason than that I get to play like a little kid again and it's considered normal. Origami isn't as frustrating for me, though. laugh.gif

--Okay, and I really need money. Badly. College makes me budget whether I want to or not. (On the bright side, I really am spending less wastefully. smile.gif On the not-so-bright side, I've set myself up to be a penny-pincher extreme for life. dry.gif )

--If only it wasn't a week night, tonight would be a mother-daughter movie night.

--------------------

Credit goes to Causmicfire for my avatar

The Royai Day party might be over, but the fun never stops!
Royai Day 2011 Album
Thank you to all those who contributed!

+Quote Post
Little Washu
post Aug 24 2010, 06:05 PM
Post #62135

Lt. General

Member No.: 31,492

QUOTE (black~hayate @ Aug 23 2010, 06:51 AM) *
Right now I'm playing a game called "Shoddy battle". You can make a team, choose the attacks of the pokes and divide the IV'S, DV's and what ever you need. Since you don't need to train pokes, just "make" them (also choosing natures), all what counts is battle. You fight against people online and the aim is to overpower the other team. Legendaries are usually not allowed. It's fun! Try it out! PM me and we can play or I can tell you how it works!

Oh really? That is cool. Although my Rayquaza and Shaymin are hard hitters in my team.

So I messed with some copics last night. Mind you, I've hardly touched them before. This is what I did:

Hmmm... her dress was supposed to be white with blue shadow, but blue is cool too lol.

So, I get my new laptop soon. I chose a Toshiba. 320 GB hardrive, and 4 GB RAM, expandable to 8. I was going to get the i3 processor, but found out that would be slower, so I kept the one it had. Either way, the one I got will be pretty good for my WoWing lol.

CTs:
-Laptop is ordered, minium of 2 day wait, max of 7. Hope it's 2...

--------------------

d a| Y a k u s o k u |t u m b l r

+Quote Post
That One Dude
post Aug 24 2010, 06:16 PM
Post #62136

State Alchemist (Major)

Member No.: 46,559

Well, I started my first day of college today. 8D! It might have been a little lame that I asked dad to stick around with me while I still got used to it, but, I'd say it was worth it; I would've wound up lost like some of the other freshmen in the place. I was still so nervous, though; I even skipped the fifteen minutes of lunchtime we had and sat in front of the next classroom I had to go to doodling, trying to get the edge off. ;A; But, all in all, I guess I had a good day. The classes were pretty well-paced for being two hours long, and the teachers actually knew what they were doing (something that my old school at times lacked, despite being so 'prestigious'). My parents were happy that I actually liked it, even if I was a bit of a mess. ^^

CTs

~ I wanna draw a humanoid tentacle monster, but I'm not sure what his body should be like, whether mostly humanoid, or mostly like some alien... thing. I'm trying to go for a mixture, but I think I'll have to brainstorm for quite awhile before I settle on something. =3=
~ Back to the Future has flying cars in 2015. I find this funny.
~ I should pass by Borders and get myself a Dragon calendar for next year. It's silly; I don't actually use calendars for much of anything at all, but I still buy those. They have such cool art. tongue.gif

--------------------
You aren't scared, are you?

+Quote Post
Disasterpiece
post Aug 24 2010, 10:06 PM
Post #62137

Alchemists

i start college tomorrow giljotiini.gif

--------------------

EdwardxWinry

+Quote Post
Chiyo
post Aug 25 2010, 05:13 AM
Post #62138

Moderator Emeritus

Member No.: 6,466

I just want to remind everyone again to stop using this thread as their own version of Twitter/Facebook. Unless you are replying to someone specifically (and even then, there is the PM option, unless responding to a few people) you do not really need to post more than once a day. And please try to put some effort in.

I do not want to have to say this again. Pay attention to what we are telling you. We are also witnessing people giving away spoilers without regard on various places in the forum. Do NOT mention the final of FMA outside of designated threads.

--------------------

+Quote Post
A Pierrot's Aria
post Aug 25 2010, 10:06 AM
Post #62139

Group Icon

CTs:

-Today has went by quite fast; I had a friend round and we had a good laugh and played some Wii games. She got me another cute little bush baby stuffed toy. I named him Travis.
The other one's called Vic.

-I'm hungry...it's just occurred to me that I haven't eaten all day.

--------------------

+Quote Post
Little Washu
post Aug 25 2010, 01:05 PM
Post #62140

Lt. General

Member No.: 31,492

And, my PFYT post for today:

Satoshi Kon died yesterday. He was 46 (very close to his 47th birthday), and lost his battle with pancreatic cancer. He was known for his work such as Millennium Actress, Paprika, Perfect Blue, Tokyo Godfathers, Paranoia Agent, ect. He also had another movie in the works, "The Dream Machine" (or something like that)

I, for one, am very sad to see someone so important to the anime world go. He was like Miyazaki, but with a psycho twist. I hope someone close to him finishes his final movie.

CTs:
-Satoshi Kon ; ;
-FanExpo this weekend. Hope I can make it if I don't get to see my bf...
-Oh, there are like 5 butterflies outside... I want one to land on my hand <3

--------------------

d a| Y a k u s o k u |t u m b l r

+Quote Post
jacksparrow589
post Aug 25 2010, 02:48 PM
Post #62141

Special Ops (Piratical Gallery Enforcement)

Group: Gallery Moderators
Member No.: 48,158

That One Dude and Disasterpiece--Good luck and have fun starting your respective college careers!

Little Washu--Great drawing! (And very cute!) People like you make me wish I had some semblance of talent in the drawing department. Oh well. I just enjoy everyone's work all the more.

CTs:

--Another fun day of babysitting. Today's adventures: origami (cups made from wax paper that actually hold water!) and lots and lots and... you get the idea... of bubbles. I feel like I'm five again.

--New granite counter tops = shiny.

--Ordered ~$175 worth of NCIS and Pokemon DVDs last night. Perhaps they'll arrive on my birthday! (But probably not.)

--------------------

Credit goes to Causmicfire for my avatar

The Royai Day party might be over, but the fun never stops!
Royai Day 2011 Album
Thank you to all those who contributed!

+Quote Post
Disasterpiece
post Aug 25 2010, 04:13 PM
Post #62142

Alchemists

CT:

I begin college tomorrow sad.gif so nervous, excited, terrified

i just want to get all my things moved into my room and i'll be at ease

--------------------

EdwardxWinry

+Quote Post
ScarMySoul
post Aug 25 2010, 07:10 PM
Post #62143

Gallery Mod Emeritus

Member No.: 36,754

@ Disasterpiece Good Luck! I know all to well the nervousness of going off to school and such! You'll be fine! Hopefully you wont get a roommate that was like mine, totally didn't care "what" they did in there.... dry.gif

CT:

- The final results for the Arakawa Fan Art Appreciation Contest is up! Go check it out! biggrin.gif

- Work is going great and I think I just might be getting a promotion involving more hours!! YAY!!! biggrin.gif

--------------------

+Quote Post
A Pierrot's Aria
post Aug 25 2010, 08:57 PM
Post #62144

Group Icon

QUOTE (ScarMySoul @ Aug 26 2010, 03:10 AM) *
- The final results for the Arakawa Fan Art Appreciation Contest is up! Go check it out! biggrin.gif

This is a comment from beyond the grave, because I just died of shock. laugh.gif

blushing.gif

Well done to everyone. Seriously, they are all amazing pictures!!! Congratulations to everyone!!!

@ScarMySoul I hope you get your promotion! Good luck! happy.gif

@DisasterPiece The best of luck with college! I'm glad I don't start until next month...I'm so wimpy that I'm still scared now. laugh.gif

--------------------

+Quote Post
Pyroclasm
post Aug 26 2010, 03:10 AM
Post #62145

State Alchemist (Major)

Member No.: 74,542

@Disasterpiece - Innapropriate in a funny way? That sounds good. tongue.gif

CTs:
- I need to find a new anime to watch. I haven't watched anything new in a while...

- I get the feeling I've missed something today... Something I usually do... What day is it today? Thursday... Thursday... Oh! Zero Punctuation!

--------------------

"I cannot tell you more... It is up to you to find the answer. Will we use Alchemy to wage war, to raise armies?
Or will we use it to grow wise, to rise above our petty feuds and perform great deeds?" - Kraden

LiveJournal | | Formspring

+Quote Post

4228 Pages V  « < 4141 4142 4143 4144 4145 > » 
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 28th July 2016 - 10:57 PM

Copyright 2003-2004 PhoenixNetworks, LLC. All rights reserved.
Copyright Notice. Privacy policy. Acceptable Use Policy. Terms of Service.
Page Generation Time: 0.0655 seconds.
Currently Selected Stylesheet: css/default.css