HAGANE NO RENKINJUTSUSHI
HAGANE NO RENKINJUTSUSHI
full metal alchemist
full metal alchemist

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

5 Pages V  < 1 2 3 4 > »   
Reply to this topicStart new topic
FMA:MiloStar theater showing schedules/Film Festival info: U.S, Hong Kong, Singapore, Taiwan premiers!! (Any post that contains actual movie spoiler discussions --> please post in SPOILER ZONE forum), premier June 29, nation-wide showing (Japan) & in Paris on July 2
Anakishi
post Nov 13 2010, 09:02 AM
Post #16

Citizen

Group: Members
Member No.: 67,896

So it was fake?
Or we can still have some hope?

--------------------
- Goodbye, FMA, please help me find the strength to move on and get stronger, too!! ^^
- If I don't answer your reply, it could be because:
1) I'm too busy to turn on my computer.
2) I got shy, and didn't come back to the discussion.
3) I hate you, and I'd rather ignore you.
4) Your point got me speechless, congratz!
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Tombow
post Nov 13 2010, 09:27 AM
Post #17

A sentient plant of some kind
Group Icon

Group: Admin
Member No.: 23,115

QUOTE (Anakishi @ Nov 13 2010, 12:02 PM) *
So it was fake?
Or we can still have some hope?

@Anakishi - Hmmm, I don't know.... Do I feel Déjà vu?? XD *coughwhitecloudfakechapter100previewcough* whistle.gif

Seriously, we'll see. ^^ But, if it were, it took them (FMA movie guys) a full one day to notice that this announcement of promo vid premier of the new FMA movie was up at Gyao site and get Gyao to take down the promo announcement page, despite the fact that the page with the announcement was up very early in the day, and then practically all day every FMA related fansites in Japan I visited yesterday was talking about this. I mean, this was practically everywhere I visited, like, it was impossible not to notice. tongue.gif
(Or, it could be other reasons they took down the page, although I can't think of any at the moment. ^^ )

--------------------

+Quote Post
essa
post Nov 13 2010, 09:54 AM
Post #18

Citizen

Member No.: 41,585

It doesn't look such a reliable info according to the picture (though I don't know a thing about that Gyao site) but doesn't it look like a fanart picture? I don't know why, but I get that feeling.. Anyway, we just have to keep waiting ^^;

--------------------

+Quote Post
Animeoldtimer
post Nov 13 2010, 09:44 PM
Post #19

State Alchemist (Major)

Member No.: 8,503

I would have liked to see the picture. Anyone have a copy of this? Anyway, is the title still legit? I look forward to seeing what this movie is about. I wish I could see the trailer. sad.gif

BTW, A well done live action movie would be great, but a poorly done or even one that is "OK" would be horrible and pointless. So, I hope if someone in Hollywood considers it, they would do it right. Other than that I don't want to see it.

--------------------
"Funny how you can say something in your head and it sounds fine... "--The Doctor

+Quote Post
Tombow
post Nov 13 2010, 10:14 PM
Post #20

Group Icon

QUOTE (Animeoldtimer @ Nov 14 2010, 12:44 AM) *
I would have liked to see the picture. Anyone have a copy of this? Anyway, is the title still legit? I look forward to seeing what this movie is about. I wish I could see the trailer. sad.gif ...

@Animeoldtimer - Go to my post above and click on the link there, and you'll see the promo announcement that was taken down. biggrin.gif
And, there wasn't any actual trailer on the site. Just the announcement that the promo vid is coming on Nov. 15, and hence nobody had seen the trailer, and if this was a fake announcement, then I doubt that any such trailer had existed. xd
Also, if this was fake, then I assume the movie title that was announced had been also a fake title made up by some fan/prankster. xd

===

And, I would also like to reiterate some info that had been already posted... I know we have been discussing about live-action movies in the past few posts, but as far as the new FMA movie goes, we're fairly certain (from the sources such as Twitter conversations among those who are actually involved in the new FMA movie, etc...those info have been already posted by various members in the forums. ^^) that this new FMA movie will be an ANIMATION. ....Just making sure that everyone knows that. ^^

And, we also know that at some point we will see the movie poster and additional movie pics in the upcoming GanGan mag. We know that much, for sure, from various info posted in the forums, we just don't know when. XD ... and, according to Amber's Live Journal, inside the December issue of GanGan (the issue that came out on Nov. 12) says that the next issue, which is Jan. 2011 issue that will come out on Dec. 12 in Japan will have some extra stuff on the new FMA movie, possibly a poster. (...I take her words for it, but if anyone has any doubt, I don't have the access to this month's GamGan, but if someone can post the scanned pages, then I can confirm it. ^^)

--------------------

+Quote Post
Kasumisty
post Nov 14 2010, 02:27 PM
Post #21

State Alchemist (Lt. Colonel)

Member No.: 59,111

I've seen that Anomia Grey gave us one ripped artwork.

Here's more: (credits go to duckroll from Animesuki forums)

The city looks so cool!

--------------------
Due to the cancellation of the end of FMA, Kasumisty must think of new signature.

It may take a while.

+Quote Post
Tombow
post Nov 14 2010, 02:44 PM
Post #22

Group Icon

Here is the pre-sale ticket (sample,) from the official site

Ticket is 1,300 Yen for adult and 800 Yen for child (tax included). smile.gif

--------------------

+Quote Post
FullmetalFlame29
post Nov 15 2010, 09:35 AM
Post #23

Citizen

Member No.: 48,288

Was the promo image that appeared on Gyao yahoo a few days ago the same image of Ed and Al that's been going around on the movie's official site and pre-order tickets? I didn't get a chance to see it but I thought it would be different considering it wouldn't make much sense for them to take it down like it was an limited exclusive promo if it was being used on all other promotions at the same time.

--------------------
Deviantart Account---> FullmetalFlame29

+Quote Post
Tombow
post Nov 15 2010, 11:53 AM
Post #24

Group Icon

QUOTE (FullmetalFlame29 @ Nov 15 2010, 12:35 PM) *
Was the promo image that appeared on Gyao yahoo a few days ago the same image of Ed and Al that's been going around on the movie's official site and pre-order tickets? I didn't get a chance to see it ....

@FullmetalFlame29 - Yes, the same one. smile.gif I posted it a few pages back a few times, but any way ^^, here is the screen cap of the page that was on Gyao and later taken down. And, yes, that whole "incident" was strange. tongue.gif

BTW, I'm guessing that image is one of the "key visuals" for the new FMA movie that Mr. Irie & Mr. Kameda was talking about on Twitter while back, as that image seems to be used repeatedly in the promo, and if so we'll probably see it again on upcoming GanGan issue with the movie promo stuff.

As for the art style for the new movie, after being able to watch the trailer a few more times, I agree with others who stated that it looks like a mixture of FMA-1 art style and FMA:Brotherhood art style. Some part looks more "FMA-1"ish, and some part looks more "FMA:Brotherhood"ish.

Aside from the character designs, I like the set design from what I've seen so far. smile.gif

And BTW, I just visited the official jp site and checked all the pages, and so far no new additional news or info.

--------------------

+Quote Post
shanryelric
post Nov 15 2010, 11:17 PM
Post #25

Alchemists

Member No.: 71,970

what a strange title OAO""

GRAWR WHAT IS THAT A TICKET?!?!?!? OAOOOOOOOOOOO /failemoticon/

watched the trailer.. and my reaction was OMFG sleep.gif
to be honest I don't like the character design and the colors are just... off. it's too.. eeehh.. pointy and the colors looks like the old anime series which I dont really like either.

this far, I like CoS much much better.

--------------------
Goodbye, Fullmetal Alchemist. Thanks for the memories.

-the manga, characters, story lines, the ending, the Brotherhood series, the first anime and the movie and all things related to it, are the only things that I will always love like how I love my own life.-

+Quote Post
Kasumisty
post Jan 1 2011, 04:52 AM
Post #26

The main movie site and FMA:B site say that the date of premiere of that film will be on 2nd of July this year. (sorry for bad English, just after New Year tongue.gif)

--------------------
Due to the cancellation of the end of FMA, Kasumisty must think of new signature.

It may take a while.

+Quote Post
Tombow
post Jan 3 2011, 03:24 PM
Post #27

Group Icon

QUOTE (Kasumisty @ Jan 1 2011, 07:52 AM) *
The main movie site and FMA:B site say that the date of premiere of that film will be on 2nd of July this year. (sorry for bad English, just after New Year tongue.gif)

Thank you, Kasumisty! happy.gif

I was finally able to load the official site (it takes awhile on my slow connection, and sometimes I get timed-out xdd)

The movie will be coming out on Saturday, JULY 2, 2011 in Japan!!!

I'm excited! biggrin.gif

--------------------

+Quote Post
EdokunEdo
post Jan 4 2011, 05:02 PM
Post #28

Apprentice

Member No.: 75,434

Hooray! lets hope when the movie gets dubbed it will be as good as the japanese version biggrin.gif

--------------------
"Sup" - Cry

+Quote Post
fantasysangel
post Jan 6 2011, 07:01 AM
Post #29

Citizen

Member No.: 67,466

Fantastic a release date has been annoucned. That's a good way to star the new year.
The next thing we need is more updates on the website. I am slightly dissapointed they haven't added anymore characters, but at least the voice cast confirms Winry and Alex Louis Armstrong are going to be in it. Now to see how they will look in this style...

--------------------
Rose: Ed's not with you?
Alphonse Elric: Ah...uh... no, he's...somewhere else today.
Rose: Oh...too bad.I wanted to see him again.
Alphonse Elric: Oh ho ho?
Winry Rockbell: What're YOU smirking about?!
Alphonse Elric: You had a weird look on your face, that's all. What're you thinking about?
Rose: Are you Ed's-
Winry Rockbell: OLD FRIEND, YES!
fantasysangel.deviantart.com
fantasysangel.tumblr.com
www.fanfiction.net/~fantasysangel7
twitter.com/jennybrundle7

+Quote Post
Kasumisty
post Jan 8 2011, 07:37 AM
Post #30

QUOTE (Turdaewen @ Jan 8 2011, 05:31 PM) *
The only problem is that, even with the release date in Japan, it will take quite a while for it to be put up on the net and translated, so, I'm figuring we'll only be able to lay hands on this movie, at least, by the end of this year, early 2012.

I don't really think it would take so long for the speed fansub groups to translate a movie. An episode would be usually fansubbed in 1-2 days from the release date. A movie could take, for example an hour an a half, so the length of 4 episodes or so. I think we will lay our hands on translation a week or two after the film premiere.

Of course, there may be a problem with getting the movie in HQ.

--------------------

It may take a while.

+Quote Post

5 Pages V  < 1 2 3 4 > » 
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 29th July 2016 - 07:00 AM

Copyright ©2003-2004 PhoenixNetworks, LLC. All rights reserved.
Copyright Notice. Privacy policy. Acceptable Use Policy. Terms of Service.
Page Generation Time: 0.0655 seconds.
Currently Selected Stylesheet: css/default.css