HAGANE NO RENKINJUTSUSHI
HAGANE NO RENKINJUTSUSHI
full metal alchemist
full metal alchemist

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

6 Pages V  « < 3 4 5 6 >  
Reply to this topicStart new topic
Paranoia Agent: Talk Back And Discussion Thread, Duck! He's gotta bat!
Owarinai Yume
post Jul 19 2005, 08:39 AM
Post #61

Citizen

Group: Members
Member No.: 14,248

Well,those were just ppl who wanted to die because the two men were um*cough*yaoi*cough.I don't no about the girl,they just wanted to get slugged beacue they thought they were emotionally cornered,but it wasn't good enough to get them slugged like they hoped.

--------------------
Party house was in Spam Central for a Reason
In case of Fire Higlight Underneath
I said in case of fire stupid
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Jen_Elric
post Jul 19 2005, 09:02 AM
Post #62

State Alchemist (Major)

Member No.: 9,551

Thanks! But, I'm still confused about the ending. The part where

They got their pic taken unknowingly by that girl taking the pic of her friends. The girls went to see how it came out, and they started screaming bloody murder! I doubt it was because the pic came out horribly. And then a condom machine was shown; what's the deal with that?
I think that the girl was just very lonely, and wanted to die with them. Wait! What about the guy that jumped in front of the train? I ended up walking away alive! WOW! Just really weird episode. But I still kinda liked it. Especially the part where they were chasing Lil' Slugger.

--------------------

Phyco-girl made my siggy! She's so cool! ^_^
My Family! (Wanna join the Elric family? Please PM me and I'll add you to the family list!)
Little Sisters: ~.:Anime Gal:.~, ~FMAgurl~, Kit, Azura Elric, chocolate_eds_everywhere, Kakashi's#1 girlfriend, FullMetalAlchemist01FAN, Kal Rommel
Brothers:«°~Envy™~°», Mustang's apprentice, niagra flame, Jamal Mana alchemist, bloodlust alchemist

+Quote Post
Envy's lil...
post Jul 19 2005, 09:12 AM
Post #63

Gallery Mod Emeritus

Member No.: 7,890

That's my favorite PA episode! I was always curious why they all wanted to die, it was never explained.

From what they tell us I assumed the old man was sick and the other man was gay and had just broken up with his lover. The little girl is never explained unless she lost her family and didn't want to be alone.

I wasn't sure about the guy who was hit by the train but it might of been his ghost walking away and not him. I think they were trying to find Shonen Bat so he could spare them the trouble of killing themselves.

+Quote Post
Guest_scarlet wind alchemist_*
post Aug 11 2005, 09:26 PM
Post #64

Guests

doesn't lil' slugger attack emotionly cornered people? p.s. the holy warrior episode was really funny. P.s.s. i saw a picture of lil' slugger with some fangs! it was on a dvd box and it was really weird too.

+Quote Post
NarutoFan101
post Aug 11 2005, 11:52 PM
Post #65

Citizen

Member No.: 19,741

Its good. i just watched it about a half an hour ago on Adult Swim. really confusing tho. ive seen the first 3 episodes whichi downloaded off of bearshare

--------------------
user posted image

+Quote Post
Karo
post Aug 12 2005, 09:56 AM
Post #66

Apprentice

Member No.: 10,905

QUOTE(NarutoFan101 @ Aug 12 2005, 01:52 AM)
Its good. i just watched it about a half an hour ago on Adult Swim.  really confusing tho.  ive seen the first 3 episodes whichi downloaded off of bearshare
[snapback]249102[/snapback]

yeah it is a weird show. And the last episode what happened to that man?

--------------------
user posted image

+Quote Post
Zabimaru
post Aug 12 2005, 08:11 PM
Post #67

Citizen

Member No.: 17,482

I like Paranoia Agent, becuase of the complex plot.

--------------------
IPB Image

Like My sigs and Seraphi's?, Then come to the Master and Apprentice Sig Shop Here.

+Quote Post
Lonewolf25
post Aug 13 2005, 12:19 AM
Post #68

Citizen

Member No.: 19,843

I really enjoy Paranoia Agent too. I have watched it from the beginning and I have seen almost every episode. The story is a little confusing, but I think it's interesting to try and find out who or what lil slugger really is. I have a theory on who he is, but I have to see the ending to see if i'm right wink.gif

--------------------
user posted image user posted image

+Quote Post
Guest_CHOO_*
post Oct 17 2005, 08:58 PM
Post #69

Guests

Lil' Slugger

I
MUST
OBEY

he's awesome!

+Quote Post
blackrider76
post Oct 18 2005, 04:45 PM
Post #70

Apprentice

Member No.: 20,078

QUOTE (Jen_Elric @ Jul 19 2005, 09:02 AM) *

They got their pic taken unknowingly by that girl taking the pic of her friends. The girls went to see how it came out, and they started screaming bloody murder! I doubt it was because the pic came out horribly. And then a condom machine was shown; what's the deal with that?
I think that the girl was just very lonely, and wanted to die with them. Wait! What about the guy that jumped in front of the train? I ended up walking away alive! WOW! Just really weird episode. But I still kinda liked it. Especially the part where they were chasing Lil' Slugger.

there was a condom box, because it showed that crappy thin condoms dont work, just like how killing yourself doesnt solve anything
at least that what i think

there was a really in depth discussion on gamefaqs.com on the [as] section.
but the topic is pretty old

--------------------
IPB Image

+Quote Post
Empathy
post Jan 26 2006, 04:05 PM
Post #71

Citizen

Member No.: 29,861

Just to tell this anime was just plain complex and werid at the same time. And whats up with that stupid pink dog its so annoying to look at.

+Quote Post
Taskinst
post Feb 18 2006, 03:35 AM
Post #72

Alchemists

Member No.: 28,427

i don't understand that show for nothing. it seems pretty stuipd to me. i think someone needs to explain it to me

--------------------

+Quote Post
experiment#84 : ...
post Mar 13 2006, 06:03 PM
Post #73

Citizen

Member No.: 27,782

I loves this anime smile.gif . This is one of the scariest anime I've ever seen in my life. Tons of symbolic meanings, lots of horror elements, great tales of each character, all related in some way. This anime is real great, I would recomend this anime to any one in for a little scare or maybe just for the great mystery elements used in this show wink.gif .

--------------------
"I won't allow you to die under my control becuase It'd be a pain to clean up the mess." "Understood. I'd never die before you, colonel, you @#*$ idiot."

+Quote Post
Dunder
post Mar 14 2006, 12:28 AM
Post #74

Citizen

Member No.: 32,883

QUOTE (blackrider76 @ Oct 18 2005, 03:30 PM) *
QUOTE (Jen_Elric @ Jul 19 2005, 09:02 AM) *

there was a condom box, because it showed that crappy thin condoms dont work, just like how killing yourself doesnt solve anything
at least that what i think

there was a really in depth discussion on gamefaqs.com on the [as] section.
but the topic is pretty old

That Sh*t was He!!a funny!!! laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif
Sorry for the Language. unsure.gif

--------------------
Death is NEAR...
Reay To DIE
IPB Image

+Quote Post
Omamori
post Aug 19 2009, 01:42 AM
Post #75

State Alchemist (Lt. Colonel)

Member No.: 52,106

~ Paranoia Agent:psychological/suspense Thriller! ...well, Sorta Thriller... ~

Not sure if a thread has already been made about this series, but...meh, I'll take a shot.

13 whole episodes, aired on Adult Swim...the quote below is an excerpt from the Wikipedia article about it :3

Paranoia Agent (妄想代理人, Mōsō Dairinin?) is a Japanese anime television series created by director Satoshi Kon and produced by Madhouse about a social phenomenon in Musashino, Tokyo caused by a juvenile serial assailant named Lil' Slugger (Shōnen Bat, or Bat Boy in the original Japanese version). The plot relays between a large cast of people affected in some way by the phenomenon; usually Lil' Slugger's victims or the detectives assigned to apprehend him. As each character becomes the focus of the story, details are revealed about their secret lives and the truth about Lil' Slugger.

I found the series to be incredibly well-done; I was often caught on the edge of my seat for a few episodes tongue.gif So much suspense...it really made you think.

Wouldn't advise the youngsters to watch it; brief nudity and adult situations, of course.

So...anyone?

--------------------

-------------------
||
DeviantArt||
-------------------
Set by Omamori

+Quote Post

6 Pages V  « < 3 4 5 6 >
Reply to this topicStart new topic
2 User(s) are reading this topic (2 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 28th July 2016 - 07:08 PM

Copyright ©2003-2004 PhoenixNetworks, LLC. All rights reserved.
Copyright Notice. Privacy policy. Acceptable Use Policy. Terms of Service.
Page Generation Time: 0.0655 seconds.
Currently Selected Stylesheet: css/default.css