HAGANE NO RENKINJUTSUSHI
HAGANE NO RENKINJUTSUSHI
full metal alchemist
full metal alchemist

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

16 Pages V  « < 12 13 14 15 16 >  
Reply to this topicStart new topic
Chapter 105 "Regular" Discussion Thread For First Time Readers (and Others), No future chapter spoilers here, please. :)
Rating 5 V
Tombow
post Mar 13 2010, 10:28 PM
Post #196

A sentient plant of some kind
Group Icon

Group: Admin
Member No.: 23,115

QUOTE (HisshouBuraiKen @ Mar 14 2010, 01:23 AM) *
::pant pant pant::

No problemo

::passes out::

^ I totally understand, that!! biggrin.gif Really appreciated!! ^^

(And, to avoid this becoming one line post, I will fill in more of my thoughts here, and on my previous post just in a while. ^^)

--------------------

Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Dearheart
post Mar 13 2010, 11:09 PM
Post #197

Alchemists

Group: Members
Member No.: 64,903

Holy Father on a pogo stick... O.o

HisshouBuraiKen, YOU ARE MY HERO. Mind if I worship at your feet for a second?

WINRY LIVETH!!!! YESSSS!!! *does a victory dance* This is the most epically EPIC chapter we've had in a while! Nukes! Tornadoes! Shiny stuff! Teamwork! Good guys busting bad guys! I LOVE YOU ARAKAWA!!! I KNEW you wouldn't fail us!

Part of me is sad that the story will be ending soon, but most of me is actually happy about it. After all, we don't want FMA turning into Bleach or One Piece and dragging on and on with no end in sight, do we? All the best stories are the ones with a good, solid, satisfying ending. And FMA deserves no less, in my opinion.

--------------------

Dear pain, it's been a long time.
Remember when you were holding me tight?
I would stay awake with you all night...

~ -:- ~
Ed art by NellaTheFairy on deviantART.
EdWin lovers, click here!

+Quote Post
A Pierrot's Aria
post Mar 13 2010, 11:59 PM
Post #198

Special Ops (Friendly Member Advisor)
Group Icon

Group: Moderators
Member No.: 68,926

Thank you so much for your hard work, HisshouBuraiKen!

Getting the script to the chapter has definitely made it much better! And just looking at it was awesome to begin with. biggrin.gif

I love the "babum" heartbeat sounds, they really built up the tension for me; I can almost imagine what'd be like when animated.

It's nice to see that Hohenheim's personality in there; he's trying to fight yet he's happy that he's able to show his sons something 'cool'. xD

--------------------

+Quote Post
Goral
post Mar 14 2010, 12:45 AM
Post #199

Citizen

Member No.: 59,458

Thank you HisshouBuraiKen.

After reading and seeing the whole chapter am I the only one that thinks Bradley will survive all of this? It seems he's still alive. Maybe they will use PS to heal him or at least stop the bleeding (although neither Scar nor Ran Fan are capable of doing it)? Maybe somehow he will become average human again and just like chimeras and Al he will return to his original body? He deserves that IMO, even though he was a villain (and killed Fuu).
Now that they're all revived I wonder what Grumman will do. Will he try to seize control over central and fight the "rebels"?

--------------------
9 out of 10 connoisseurs recommend watching Kemono no Souja Erin.

+Quote Post
QueenTiria
post Mar 14 2010, 01:05 AM
Post #200

Citizen

Member No.: 70,732

Bradley will survive all of this?

If he does, then he'll be a potato-
wait automail!! however, one thing i do believe is that insertion of the philosophers stone MUST be reversible unless Ling and Greed will coexist forever. When the philosophers stone is used up then they should return to their original body... but the difference between ling and wrath is that wrath doesn't house a secondary soul. however, plotwise, it'll be like bringing lelouch back to life if wrath survives so i don't believe so

epic chapter is epically epic though ed really is just a useless brat without alchemy lol. can't wait for the next chap! Protagonist will start to actually do protagonistic things!!

--------------------

+Quote Post
whippersnapper
post Mar 14 2010, 02:02 AM
Post #201

Citizen

Member No.: 71,561

Did Raw Paradise take down the HQ raw? It was there this morning and gone now dry.gif

--------------------

Avatar and sig not by me, they're screenshots of this video.

+Quote Post
deet-tastic
post Mar 14 2010, 02:13 AM
Post #202

Alchemists

Member No.: 72,768

*kneels and kisses your feet*
THANK YOU.
105 was just made that much more epic!
LONG CHAPTER WAS LONG

I can't believe how many pages were missing out of that first scan. And I was lolling hard at your added in text like (They're 5 feet away, what a seat!) and stuff! Hawkeye and them better get down there, I want to see Darius, her and Jelso kick some butt as well.

I love the last panel, you see Izumi cracking her knuckles biggrin.gif Oh I LOVE her. And I loved that she has been watching out for Mustang, pulling him from harms way. Oh I can't wait for 106!

(and please let Scar live!!)

Thanks again. And praise whoever posted those higher quality scans. (photos lol)

--------------------

Mai videos. Let me show you dem.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nTd1TbpGO4w

I WANT TO RIDE AN ENVYOSAURUS!

+Quote Post
Sannom
post Mar 14 2010, 03:07 AM
Post #203

State Alchemist (Major)

Member No.: 35,674

QUOTE (Goral @ Mar 14 2010, 01:45 AM) *
....After reading and seeing the whole chapter am I the only one that thinks Bradley will survive all of this? It seems he's still alive. Maybe they will use PS to heal him or at least stop the bleeding (although neither Scar nor Ran Fan are capable of doing it)? Maybe somehow he will become average human again and just like chimeras and Al he will return to his original body? He deserves that IMO, even though he was a villain (and killed Fuu).
Now that they're all revived I wonder what Grumman will do. Will he try to seize control over central and fight the "rebels"?

See how much he aged in a matter of seconds at the end? This is probably the effect of his stone's power running out, like when the other Homonculus simply "disappeared". So no, he's most likely dead and won't be brought back to life. His death and leaving words were just too epic for it to be temporary!

The one whose fate is up in the balance is Scar. He suffered a number of injuries to the arms and shoulders when fighting Bradley, and that last wound to his stomach is really nasty if he has trouble walking after receiving it. In order to survive, I think he would have to receive first aids rather quickly. Perhaps May will go back up to check on him? Or Olivia and her men will go down and discover him.

+Quote Post
penguintruth
post Mar 14 2010, 03:28 AM
Post #204

State Alchemist (Major)

Member No.: 60,921

I see no reason to kill Scar off at this point. If Arakawa was going to do that, I'd think she would have already.

Personally, I wouldn't have minded his dying, since he's been little more than a walking action scene for a long time now, but killing him off at this point, when he's sort of come around, it would seem a little mean-spirited.

--------------------

Fullmetal Alchemist is over! Thank you, Hiromu Arakawa! ;_;

+Quote Post
DSender
post Mar 14 2010, 04:53 AM
Post #205

Citizen

Member No.: 62,912

QUOTE (Tombow @ Mar 9 2010, 02:32 PM) *
Currently converting the LO scan translation to HQ scan translation. (Currently around page 20)^^ Be back and continue later. Also, I'm sure scanlaters have been working hard and their scanlation would be out shortly. ^^

THANK YOU SO MUCH!!!

Reason for edit: Hello DSender, I have reduced the amount you quoted as it was taking up a great deal of space on the page. The Staff

+Quote Post
HisshouBuraiKen
post Mar 14 2010, 08:00 AM
Post #206

Apprentice

Member No.: 40,851

QUOTE (Goral @ Mar 14 2010, 03:45 AM) *
Thank you HisshouBuraiKen.

After reading and seeing the whole chapter am I the only one that thinks Bradley will survive all of this? It seems he's still alive. Maybe they will use PS to heal him or at least stop the bleeding (although neither Scar nor Ran Fan are capable of doing it)? Maybe somehow he will become average human again and just like chimeras and Al he will return to his original body? He deserves that IMO, even though he was a villain (and killed Fuu).

Nah, he's dead. The lighting, the aging (I'm pretty sure it was the years catching up with him and not just a nice shading effect), the admission that in the end, the humans he always hated so much had made his life worth living, the profuse bleeding from having his eye and hands cut off...sorry. The "life" that Ranfan sensed from him was the PS.

Funny thing is I ignored all the tiny "babum" bubbles going through, but then when they got louder and Hohenheim explained it I was all OH SNAP and went back to add the note in XD

+Quote Post
FMAobsessed
post Mar 14 2010, 02:32 PM
Post #207

State Alchemist (Colonel)

Member No.: 52,558

Thank you so much for the english translation HisshouBuraiKen!

Thank you Tombow for telling me the meaning of the transmutation circle on page 62.

+Quote Post
zonkiethegreat
post Mar 14 2010, 04:06 PM
Post #208

Alchemists

Member No.: 55,197

Ok, can someone explain to me exactly how Wrath died here??? I'm a little confused, and what did he mean that "thats how it is between a king and his partner"???

And I'm assuming Hohenheim is in the process of sacrificing himself.

--------------------

Visit the Roy X Winry fansite : http://royxwinry.weebly.com

+Quote Post
Katya Martin
post Mar 14 2010, 04:12 PM
Post #209

Alchemists

Member No.: 72,181

We have scanlations.

--------------------

awesomeness by Arakawa, Project FMA banner by Aribelle, avatar by me
I draw things.

+Quote Post
Alice in Nothing...
post Mar 14 2010, 04:15 PM
Post #210

Citizen

Member No.: 73,228

yay! dance3.gif thanks for the notice biggrin.gif

+Quote Post

16 Pages V  « < 12 13 14 15 16 >
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 28th August 2016 - 11:56 AM

Copyright 2003-2004 PhoenixNetworks, LLC. All rights reserved.
Copyright Notice. Privacy policy. Acceptable Use Policy. Terms of Service.
Page Generation Time: 0.0655 seconds.
Currently Selected Stylesheet: css/default.css