HAGANE NO RENKINJUTSUSHI
HAGANE NO RENKINJUTSUSHI
full metal alchemist
full metal alchemist

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

1516 Pages V  « < 1160 1161 1162 1163 1164 > »   
Reply to this topicStart new topic
Hawkeye X Roy: The Royai Thread, For Roy, Riza, and Royai fans, and more!!
Rating 5 V
The_Twilight_Tri...
post Aug 10 2009, 07:45 PM
Post #17416

Alchemists

Group: Members
Member No.: 65,533

QUOTE (Turdaewen @ Aug 10 2009, 08:25 PM) *
(Elizabeth was taken by another man... sad.gif poor Mustang)

Aw.... Sadness! Despite it being depressing, it's still a good little Royai moment. When I saw that the first time I couldn't help but smile even though it's really more sad than it is happy.

About Riza's dress-- I didn't notice that it was nearly as tight or as shiny in the previews. Was it? For the most part, I think it's all right. Just not so much in that picture, but that's fine. I'll just ignore its.... non-Riza-ness and just laugh at Armstrong on the other page instead! biggrin.gif
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
spectator
post Aug 10 2009, 07:46 PM
Post #17417

Alchemists

Member No.: 34,836

Actually, she looks great in the trailer but I really don't know why she looks so weird in that pic. I tried to save the pic and change the cheongsam to red but *sigh* it's not something that 'paint' can handle. Oh god! I wish that I'm an artist.

They can draw her sweet smile on episode 19 but fail to do the same on that pic. laugh.gif

and I agree that there are too much details on the breasts. laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif

Go watch the trailer guys! She looks perfect on it.

--------------------
'Prince of Dawn' Fanfiction - Envoy of Love: The True Prince

Eastern Headquarters' Attraction - Something fun to read.

CoS and FMA1 Fanfiction - Right person, wrong place, wrong time

+Quote Post
Aribelle
post Aug 10 2009, 07:49 PM
Post #17418

State Alchemist (Lt. Colonel)

Member No.: 68,646

I also felt like that dress was a little much. It's so clingy...it makes her look like a cocktail waitress or something :/ and I get what you're all saying about her face. It's just...off. I think it's her mouth. I don't mind the purple though.

And yeah, I also liked the "Elizabeth was taken by another man" part. Sad for Roy, but fangirl inducing for me laugh.gif

--------------------

+Quote Post
spectator
post Aug 10 2009, 07:55 PM
Post #17419

Alchemists

In the trailer, where Riza has a map and a sniper rifle. What is she doing with the rifle and on the roof top? Is she going to snipe the prince? The more I think, the more confuse I get. However, the trailer does give me more ideas on my developing fics. happy.gif I need the whole story. And chapter 98!! Where are you?!!!

--------------------

+Quote Post
hand-made-city
post Aug 10 2009, 08:00 PM
Post #17420

State Alchemist (Major)

Member No.: 67,054

The dress she's wearing is the fault of the people who drew her in that particular picture! In the actual game, you can see that she looks very classy and nice in that dress. I don't see a problem with it overall.. it's just that one image that someone took a bit too far. biggrin.gif They're really into their fanservice there...

And also spectator... I turned the dress red just for fun... should I post a link? It's nothing special.. but after the conversation of what color the cheongsam should be, I decided to try it out.

--------------------

+Quote Post
spectator
post Aug 10 2009, 08:03 PM
Post #17421

Alchemists

@hand-made-city: yes! yes! please do it quickly. I have been imagining the red cheongsam on her but couldn't do it on the pic.

--------------------

+Quote Post
The_Twilight_Tri...
post Aug 10 2009, 08:04 PM
Post #17422

Alchemists

QUOTE (spectator @ Aug 10 2009, 08:55 PM) *
In the trailer, where Riza has a map and a sniper rifle. What is she doing with the rifle and on the roof top? Is she going to snipe the prince? The more I think, the more confuse I get. However, the trailer does give me more ideas on my developing fics. happy.gif I need the whole story. And chapter 98!! Where are you?!!!

Yeah, I'm with you. I can't get anything in regards to the plotline out of the trailers for the game. I just get more confused. I suppose I'll just have to wait until somebody plays it through and posts the plot.... Or something like that. Did anyone ever figure out what Riza was saying when she was shooting at Roy in that screenshot that someone posted awhile ago? Just curious!

And yes.... I've been checking for chapter 98 updates all day.... I'd kill for just one preview panel of Roy and Riza! Grrrrrrrrr.......

@hand-made-city-- I'd love to see it in red too! Please post it!

+Quote Post
hand-made-city
post Aug 10 2009, 08:15 PM
Post #17423

State Alchemist (Major)

Okay, here is a link! http://i34.photobucket.com/albums/d140/sara_ko/reddress.jpg

Is it red enough? Or sort of pink? Well, I tried my best. I could adjust it some more, or change the colors completely! Lol soo fun!

--------------------

+Quote Post
spectator
post Aug 10 2009, 08:17 PM
Post #17424

Alchemists

QUOTE (hand-made-city @ Aug 10 2009, 10:15 PM) *
Okay, here is a link! http://i34.photobucket.com/albums/d140/sara_ko/reddress.jpg

Is it red enough? Or sort of pink? Well, I tried my best. I could adjust it some more, or change the colors completely! Lol soo fun!

Close enough. But a cheongsam should be 'pure hot and bright red'. That will the traditional one. Still, her lips, could anyone change that?

--------------------

+Quote Post
hand-made-city
post Aug 10 2009, 08:19 PM
Post #17425

State Alchemist (Major)

QUOTE (spectator @ Aug 10 2009, 11:17 PM) *
Close enough. But a cheongsam should be 'pure hot and bright red'. That will the traditional one.

Ohh I see. I wasn't familiar with that!

EDIT: More like this? http://i34.photobucket.com/albums/d140/sara_ko/reddress2.jpg

Actually, I probably could touch up a few of the fanservice-y things.. Don't know how well I can do it, but I'm experienced in Photoshop.... should I try? Or not mess with official art? Haha I probably shouldn't do that! >.< (But I probably will, again, for fun!)

--------------------

+Quote Post
The_Twilight_Tri...
post Aug 10 2009, 08:20 PM
Post #17426

Alchemists

I like it!!!! That color suits her much better than the purple, in my opinion! Now, it would be awesome if you could fix the shininess, the strange boob-fanservice, and her face too! biggrin.gif Just kidding, I wouldn't ask you to do all that-- I don't even know if that's possible. Thanks a lot for doing the color change, though! biggrin.gif

+Quote Post
jacksparrow589
post Aug 10 2009, 08:32 PM
Post #17427

Special Ops (Piratical Gallery Enforcement)

Group: Gallery Moderators
Member No.: 48,158

hand-made-city--Yeah, she does look a lot better (read: classier) in all the game footage we've seen. It really is only this particular picture that looks very not-Riza. But on that note, the red does suit her nicely. The purple's okay, the magenta... not doing it for me, but red is great!

--------------------

Credit goes to Causmicfire for my avatar

The Royai Day party might be over, but the fun never stops!
Royai Day 2011 Album
Thank you to all those who contributed!

+Quote Post
spectator
post Aug 10 2009, 08:40 PM
Post #17428

Alchemists

@hand-made-city: Perfect! You do have the artistic talent. Thank you so much for curing my eye sore. I save the picture already. laugh.gif Are we a bunch of Riza's female fashion advisors or what?

Edit: Now that it's red. It seems like her face looks more natural. Not that weird anymore.

--------------------

+Quote Post
RoyxRizaFan4ever
post Aug 10 2009, 08:46 PM
Post #17429

Citizen

Member No.: 30,946

For those waiting for Ch. 98---have you guys checked out FMA:Brotherhood ep 19? One of our favorite Royai scenes from the manga in this episode. biggrin.gif Maybe it could tide your over until the chapter comes out?

+Quote Post
hand-made-city
post Aug 10 2009, 08:46 PM
Post #17430

State Alchemist (Major)

QUOTE (spectator @ Aug 10 2009, 11:40 PM) *
@hand-made-city: Perfect! You do have the artistic talent. Thank you so much for curing my eye sore. I save the picture already. laugh.gif Are we a bunch of Riza's female fashion advisors or what?

Hahaha! Seems so! Well, it's fun! I'm enjoying myself.. I decided to work on a few of The_Twilight_Trinity's suggestions. So far I got rid of the shininess. Now I'm trying to find a way to make her chest not look so... um what's the word. Prominent? Lol!

--------------------

+Quote Post

1516 Pages V  « < 1160 1161 1162 1163 1164 > » 
Reply to this topicStart new topic
2 User(s) are reading this topic (2 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 30th August 2016 - 12:31 AM

Copyright 2003-2004 PhoenixNetworks, LLC. All rights reserved.
Copyright Notice. Privacy policy. Acceptable Use Policy. Terms of Service.
Page Generation Time: 0.0655 seconds.
Currently Selected Stylesheet: css/default.css