Reply to this topicStart new topic
What If There Was..., A game based on Mustang-tachi
_Jelly
post Apr 14 2006, 09:19 PM
Post #1

State Alchemist (Major)

Group: Members
Member No.: 31,991

What is there was a game on PS2 based on Roy, Riza and the Gunbu? I know BONES and Square Enix. have finished with Hagaren for good, well at least, thats what Im told. But it would be great, huh? Im sure people are sick of Ed and Al, I know I am, and how great would it be if you could play as Roy and Riza and have the game based on only them and the Military? I could do with that!

But the story..what would it be? Has anyone ever realised that all the Hagaren games include a (sometimes emo) young girl who has strange powers and an even stranger past? Yes? Armony, Elma, and Sophie? *nod nod* i think so.

Well, a fangirl can dream. I mean, post a reply if you think that'll rock hard? Lets think of a story for it too.

--------------------
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
AA battery
post Apr 16 2006, 02:22 AM
Post #2

Brigadier General

Member No.: 7,450

... seeing how Ed is 4x more popular than Roy, a game based on the military people ONLY probably won't sell very well.

--------------------
*June 11, 2013 - New Doujinshis Added*
Hi, I got a bunch of FMA merchandises (keychains, pencil boards, cards, figurines, book in figure red...etc) for sale at my LJ. Please visit my sale post here if interested! Thanks ^_^

+Quote Post
_Jelly
post Apr 17 2006, 11:07 PM
Post #3

State Alchemist (Major)

A fangirl can dream...I was just thinking, it COULD have Ed though, just that Roy would be the main.

--------------------

+Quote Post
Automne
post Apr 18 2006, 02:30 AM
Post #4

State Alchemist (Colonel)

Member No.: 13,171

What armor-alchemist said...

--------------------

mspaint_lolz on livejournal

'Buffy and Angel had gone out before and Buffy wasn't really comfortable talking to Spike and Angel at the same time, because now Spike and Buffy had been going out for 6 months and Buffy was afraid that Angel might tell Spike that him and Buffy went out, but it turns out that Angel had told Spike that they went out, Spike was heartbroken that Buffy never told him that they went out, so Spike broke up with Buffy to get back at her for not telling him that Angel and Buffy went out.'

-NOT MINE

TEH BESTEST (AND MOST FRENCH) ROMANCE EVAR

+Quote Post
RizaXRoy
post Apr 19 2006, 02:54 AM
Post #5

Apprentice

Member No.: 34,163

ya...Jelly...it may rock hard and it would be great if Roy is the main character(fangirl dream)... biggrin.gif

--------------------

Sig by Nil-Chan,thanks to awesome Nil-Chan..!
Roy and Riza-the best pairing..Hope there will be more and more roiai moments in the manga.

My Royai AMV.Hope you enjoy it!

+Quote Post
AndroidLust
post Apr 19 2006, 01:39 PM
Post #6

State Alchemist (Major)

Member No.: 15,086

Jelly_Belly , you know I would love to see a game like that come out. I`m so sick of Ed and Al and I`ve only played two of the games. biggrin.gif Now let`s see, the story...First of all, no more emo girls with powers. They`re getting cliche and mad annoying. Secondly, there must be royai! Hehe, just kidding tongue.gif (although it would be nice). Perhaps an enemy nation of Amestris could be revealed. Something like alter!Russia or something. And Roy and his comrades go to war! And....this is starting to sound more like a war game... unsure.gif

--------------------

Darling you can bet to see my ghost up on the wall, watching you eat. Yeah, its true, I dream about you too, grinding my mouth, losing my teeth. You are exactly what a night-mare`s for. I'll night marry you.

+Quote Post
Tombow
post Apr 20 2006, 12:11 AM
Post #7

A sentient plant of some kind
Group Icon

Group: Admin
Member No.: 23,115

QUOTE(AndroidLust @ Apr 19 2006, 03:24 PM) [snapback]383430[/snapback]
Perhaps an enemy nation of Amestris could be revealed. Something like alter!Russia or something. And Roy and his comrades go to war! And....this is starting to sound more like a war game... unsure.gif
Hey, that sounds good!! And then each character has common skills, plus special skills, and of course Mustang can blast off just about anything, but useless during the raininy season... XDDD
If someone makes it, I wanna try it!! biggrin.gif

--------------------

+Quote Post
Smoke Alchemist
post Apr 20 2006, 12:31 AM
Post #8

Member No.: 23,322

I think something sort of RPG based..you can be an alchemist in the military would probably be best..not a character from the show...just random John or Jill somebody.

--------------------

+Quote Post
_Jelly
post Apr 20 2006, 12:45 AM
Post #9

State Alchemist (Major)

LOL! yay people with positive attitudes! Anyway, about the whole "Ed is more popular than Roy" which is true. LOL They made an OVA (mainly) on Roy...? Unless it wasnt and Im just stupid enough to even think that.
The story could be based on Roys past maybe, spoielr for 58+
Or have yet another angsty, emo girl, even though tombow says no. smile.gif Roy would teach her alchemy. Liek Hagaren 1 I suppose, except kick some Royai and other pairings in there. Roy not x emo!girl.
Characters would be Mustang, Hawkeye, Armstrong and more. The game would go for..longer than the others. the 3rd game was ok, but the 2nd was just annoying. Finished it basically over night.

>Mustang would have his stats average; Vit, Atk, Def, Alc(Spd perhaps). Though his Alchemy and Vit would raise higher than normal.Wouldnt be able to use any alchemy as long as hes touching water...in the sewers, which every Hagaren game hah sewers, lakes, rain, etc. He would be able to burn things around him and mold them into weapons using alchemy..Im not sure if thats possible, but Ive lost some brain cells today, cut me some slack please.
--You can switch between characters so if this happens, use Hawkeye or whoever the patner is and kill enemies in the water before running through, YAY!
>Hawkeye would be very powerful (hurray!), but her defense would be fairly week. She would only hold a certain amount of ammo at once, so it cant last forever. Pick up ammo around in crates to reload and do some 0wning. Atk raise a little higher faster than normal. Speed raises higher and faster than normal.
>Armstrong would be power with great defence and fairly high attack, but not as much as Hawkeye. His HP and Def would raise higher than normal.
--Bonus points are also added like in the other games.
--Accessories eg. Bangles(i dont even know what bangles are), rings, special gloves, special ammo/pistols/rifles, Armor, items to increase Vit, Spd, Atk, etc.

LOL end fangirl dream game..for now. Wont go on cuz Im sure no one even pays attention.

--------------------

+Quote Post
Smoke Alchemist
post Apr 20 2006, 03:15 AM
Post #10

Member No.: 23,322

LOL...I would love to play a game based on the idea I gave above...to bad I would not know where to start with creating a game :0P

--------------------

+Quote Post
No_One
post Apr 20 2006, 06:08 PM
Post #11

Apprentice

Member No.: 33,468

A game with the milatary (especialy Roy & Riza) would be so cool!
I think it would be best if it were a RPG and maybe, no matter how flippin sweet it would be to be Roy and Riza, youd just be some random chacter you create.
It could be about you joining Roy and them in the milatary, and because it's an RPG the corse of the game goes would be different for everyone.
eg: stste alchemist vs. not
your relationship with the other chacters
event that ocur
of corse my charicter would look differeent from yours
sad.gif sad that I will never get to play it because, tragicly, I have not a PS2, ):

--------------------

Credit for making my avie and siggy goes to Nil-chan. But the pic for the avie was drawn by SummerWolf
Royai forums|Live Journal
~Forum Family~
Sister-Clockwerk

If you want to be a part of my forum family just PM me.

+Quote Post
Tombow
post Apr 21 2006, 10:44 PM
Post #12

Group Icon

QUOTE(Jelly_Belly @ Apr 20 2006, 02:30 AM) [snapback]383725[/snapback]
>Mustang would have his stats average; Vit, Atk, Def, Alc(Spd perhaps). Though his Alchemy and Vit would raise higher than normal.Wouldnt be able to use any alchemy as long as hes touching water...in the sewers, which every Hagaren game hah sewers, lakes, rain, etc. He would be able to burn things around him and mold them into weapons using alchemy..Im not sure if thats possible, but Ive lost some brain cells today, cut me some slack please.
--You can switch between characters so if this happens, use Hawkeye or whoever the patner is and kill enemies in the water before running through, YAY!
>Hawkeye would be very powerful (hurray!), but her defense would be fairly week. She would only hold a certain amount of ammo at once, so it cant last forever. Pick up ammo around in crates to reload and do some 0wning. Atk raise a little higher faster than normal. Speed raises higher and faster than normal.
>Armstrong would be power with great defence and fairly high attack, but not as much as Hawkeye. His HP and Def would raise higher than normal.
--Bonus points are also added like in the other games.
--Accessories eg. Bangles(i dont even know what bangles are), rings, special gloves, special ammo/pistols/rifles, Armor, items to increase Vit, Spd, Atk, etc.
This sounds good!! biggrin.gif
Someone, please make one!! smile.gif

--------------------

+Quote Post
The Great Aspara...
post Apr 26 2006, 07:40 PM
Post #13

Alchemists

Member No.: 23,454

=O but it'd also be cool if the time setting was a little later back, when hughes is still around!! so maybe like before ed and al come in or something, cuz hughes is cool like that. biggrin.gif

and also!! is it really true that bones and square enix are completely done with fma? iyahhh that sucks. i wanted to play more fma games. happy.gif oh welly. YAY!!

--------------------
IPB Image

+Quote Post
AA battery
post Apr 29 2006, 11:40 PM
Post #14

Brigadier General

Member No.: 7,450

*here is someone with a negative attitute again XD*

so far, no news in Japan about the 4th game......... and it has been 9 months since the last game came out, so there probably won't be a next game since the first 3 game didn't sell that well in Japan either (and FMA anime/movie already ended...)

as to answer TGA's question, BONES's FMA production diary has not been updated since last december (and they said it would be the last update there)...... so... it is likely that... they really won't make more FMA stuff....

--------------------
*June 11, 2013 - New Doujinshis Added*
Hi, I got a bunch of FMA merchandises (keychains, pencil boards, cards, figurines, book in figure red...etc) for sale at my LJ. Please visit my sale post here if interested! Thanks ^_^

+Quote Post
Tombow
post Apr 30 2006, 09:19 PM
Post #15

Group Icon

QUOTE(armor-alchemist @ Apr 30 2006, 01:40 AM) [snapback]388134[/snapback]
*here is someone with a negative attitute again XD*

so far, no news in Japan about the 4th game......... and it has been 9 months since the last game came out, so there probably won't be a next game since the first 3 game didn't sell that well in Japan either (and FMA anime/movie already ended...)
Sniff, sniff!! sad.gif
Well, them just hope that some FMA fans with the talents for game making can come up with some!! biggrin.gif

And, I like The Great Asparagus's idea of including Houghes!! smile.gif

--------------------

+Quote Post

3 Pages V   1 2 3 >
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 25th July 2016 - 07:36 PM

Copyright 2003-2004 PhoenixNetworks, LLC. All rights reserved.
Copyright Notice. Privacy policy. Acceptable Use Policy. Terms of Service.
Page Generation Time: 0.0655 seconds.
Currently Selected Stylesheet: css/default.css