HAGANE NO RENKINJUTSUSHI
HAGANE NO RENKINJUTSUSHI
full metal alchemist
full metal alchemist

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

24 Pages V  < 1 2 3 4 > »   
Reply to this topicStart new topic
FMA-1 Vs. FMA:Brotherhood Discussion: Comaparing FMA-1 anime series vs FMA:Brotherhood, How each/both series measures up in your opinion? (Spoiler Warning!
FMA-1 Vs. FMA:Brotherhood Discussion: Comaparing FMA-1 anime series vs FMA:Brotherhood
You cannot see the results of the poll until you have voted. Please login and cast your vote to see the results of this poll.
Total Votes: 287
Guests cannot vote 
edo little kid
post Sep 20 2008, 02:07 PM
Post #16

State Alchemist (Major)

Group: Members
Member No.: 49,158

well hopefully we will see Roy x Ed !!!

happy.gif_^_^_^_^_^_^ hehehe
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
alphonse-fma
post Sep 20 2008, 07:15 PM
Post #17

Citizen

Member No.: 60,352

I prefer EdXWin He he

+Quote Post
AA battery
post Sep 23 2008, 05:25 AM
Post #18

Brigadier General

Member No.: 7,450

Chapter 53 in manga >>>>> Everything else. So my vote goes to manga adaptation anime...

And well, imo anime has a lot more Roy/Ed hints compared to manga... probably a bad news for the Roy/Ed fans, but a good news to the non-Roy/Ed fans...

--------------------
*June 11, 2013 - New Doujinshis Added*
Hi, I got a bunch of FMA merchandises (keychains, pencil boards, cards, figurines, book in figure red...etc) for sale at my LJ. Please visit my sale post here if interested! Thanks ^_^

+Quote Post
qaghou
post Sep 24 2008, 09:53 AM
Post #19

Citizen

Member No.: 58,536

To be serious on this subject, I don't understand why they do a second anime. They finished the first one correctly same if the end of the movie is shameful. And the biggest question is : HOW CAN THEY DO THAT ?? It's clearly finish it ! So why ?? In the manga version, they have so much more characters than the anime and some of the anime, in the manga, are dead. They will not be able to make sence with the basic storyline. It will be all upside down ! dry.gif
I'm so disapointed about the new...

--------------------
It will be with you and nobody else. I desire to see your smile each days of
my life and doesn't want you to cry for me anymore.

+Quote Post
Cardboard Box Ju...
post Sep 24 2008, 10:49 PM
Post #20

Citizen

Member No.: 43,403

Use your brain. It's a completely new series, most likely following the manga storyline. It isn't going to follow on from the original anime series. It'll make perfect sense because it will go right from the beginning to the end. Simple.

+Quote Post
ehxhfdl14
post Sep 30 2008, 05:46 PM
Post #21

State Alchemist (Major)

Member No.: 45,709

Wow, the atmosphere is charged on this side of the fence ._.

To be on-topic though, I don't really have an opinion on this yet. The information on FMA anime season 2 is just too vague to form a cohesive opinion right now (for me, that is).
Although there were some points I disliked in the first anime, I did like the thing as a whole. On the other hand, a mangabased adaptation sounds very interesting... I think I'll just wait and see, myself. ^-^;;

--------------------
We have met the enemy, and he is us.
-Walt Kelly, Pogo

+Quote Post
Trifone
post Oct 1 2008, 03:42 PM
Post #22

Citizen

Member No.: 58,503

*Gasp!
What if they change the animation style.... i like the first series style.
And voice actors will hopefully be the same.

+Quote Post
Makai Alexa
post Oct 2 2008, 07:09 AM
Post #23

Citizen

Member No.: 62,578

The first adaptation is excellent, from the beginning to the end, but the New series (that one that it was announced on chapter 87 in the manga), will give all FMA fans what they need: the emotions of watching the characters that imprinted to the drama a sweet scent, characters like Ling, Olivier Armstrong, and more.

+Quote Post
xiaopeapod
post Oct 2 2008, 09:23 AM
Post #24

Citizen

Member No.: 61,049

I am very much looking forward to the new series. I fell in love with FMA through the anime first then I went on to read the manga because I simply can't get enough of it...I love both, but I've got to say that I love the manga most. There are just too many wonderful aspects of the manga (i.e. storyline, characters, and ED/WINRY!) that I simply love. I always regreted that those aspects aren't in the original anime, but now that they are doing this over, I couldn't be happier. tongue.gif

+Quote Post
Daydreamer_Alche...
post Nov 3 2008, 07:37 AM
Post #25

Citizen

Member No.: 55,605

I think that the new serie is going to be allot better then the old anime.
I mean is manga based! Can't be better then that!

--------------------

Don't be afraid, stretch your arms. If you desire it the blue skies are within your reach

+Quote Post
FailToImpress
post Nov 15 2008, 02:36 PM
Post #26

State Alchemist (Major)

Member No.: 62,174

I can't really say whether I'll like the first series or the second better... Since no-one has seen the second series yet. :/
You can't make judgements about something you haven't even seen, even if it's going to be based on the manga you don't know how it will turn out.

Ask me later wink.gif

+Quote Post
Kylemakk
post Nov 15 2008, 06:00 PM
Post #27

Citizen

Member No.: 40,944

QUOTE (Cardboard Box Junkie @ Sep 24 2008, 11:49 PM) *
Use your brain. It's a completely new series, most likely following the manga storyline. It isn't going to follow on from the original anime series. It'll make perfect sense because it will go right from the beginning to the end. Simple.

I'd just like to know where this absolute information is coming from. Seriously. I haven't seen any news stating exactly what this new series will be. If you can point me in the right direction, I'd appreciate it. wink.gif

--------------------

+Quote Post
Popogeejo
post Nov 15 2008, 07:08 PM
Post #28

Master Alchemist

Member No.: 31,420

QUOTE (first guy)
most likely

QUOTE (Kylemakk)
absolute information

The guy made no absolute statement. You're making yourself look stupid and arrogant though, buddy. :sarcasticwink:

--------------------

>Click the picture for me gushing over over Summer Wars shenanigans!<
The various works of FKMT are something you should read

+Quote Post
Kylemakk
post Nov 15 2008, 11:12 PM
Post #29

Citizen

Member No.: 40,944

Uh, ok...yeah...let's try this again...

If you have any information about the content of this new season, would you mind sharing? And the "Use you brain." part of the statement lead me to believe that the poster knew this information and the previous poster should have as well. I'm not pretending to have read every post on this forum yet, but I just wanted to know where to find it.

My post seemed pretty straight forward, but I'm more than happy to ask again. Any information on the topic is great! I'll be checking out the rest of the forums soon enough to find out more. Again, any kind soul that can point me in the right direction would be much appreciated. biggrin.gif

I find it ironic that you of all people are telling me I'm coming off arrogant and stupid. (Which, to everyone, I apologize. That was not my intention) I've only read a handful of posts around here, but I would've thought to receive a pm from you with a "Welcome my brother!" subject line.

If I've misunderstood your posts/replies so far, then I apologize since I don't know you. I'm sure you're more than aware that am not the only one.

/end e-drama

Now, bring on the new season! Good times! :sarcastic thumbs up:

--------------------

+Quote Post
Emily_BrokenAnge...
post Nov 16 2008, 11:52 PM
Post #30

State Alchemist (Colonel)

Member No.: 32,325

Umh I cant vote yet...really...

I love the Season I but the final chapter ruined everything T.T and the movie was good but it didnīt help very much...

Im reading the manga, just starting to read it so I canīt say nothing about season II but watching images from hte manga... I can figure out what will happen...

Im just happy that FMA will continue!! X33
Good news for my pasionated heart of steel xD

--------------------

Hey there!! Are you a fan of Armony or EdXArmony?! Join us at our club!!. Im the president or agent , Nekokitty is the vice-president and Herumastaa Kanaru is our secretary
If you want to join us, please PM one of us. Also, when you become a member, put "Im a member of the EdXArmony club" or something similar in your signature xD

+Quote Post

24 Pages V  < 1 2 3 4 > » 
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 29th July 2016 - 04:34 PM

Copyright Đ2003-2004 PhoenixNetworks, LLC. All rights reserved.
Copyright Notice. Privacy policy. Acceptable Use Policy. Terms of Service.
Page Generation Time: 0.0655 seconds.
Currently Selected Stylesheet: css/default.css