HAGANE NO RENKINJUTSUSHI
HAGANE NO RENKINJUTSUSHI
full metal alchemist
full metal alchemist

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

16 Pages V  < 1 2 3 4 > »   
Reply to this topicStart new topic
Your Opinions And Emotions After Watching The Cos Movie?, Let's talk about the FMA movie here! (Spoiler Warning!)
Rating 3 V
How did you feel after watching the movie?
You cannot see the results of the poll until you have voted. Please login and cast your vote to see the results of this poll.
Total Votes: 303
Guests cannot vote 
MasterKris
post Mar 4 2006, 09:38 PM
Post #16

Brigadier General

Group: Members
Member No.: 8,833

I just cried out in emotion. I didn't really feel sadness and how the ending wasn't as good. I just cried cause it was heart-breaking. But then as days passed, I began to think, "Wow... why DID I cry out like that? BONES SUCK! The ending sucks! Geez! The movie sucked like crap!" and got very angry and threw a bottle of Gin at the computer screen. More days passed and I began to think, "Well, there wasn't really any way for that movie to end in a way so that it wasn't a happy happy ending, but I do feel sorry for Winry." More and motto days passed. "The movie's okay, just something that you only watch so you can see what happens at the end."

This movie is messin' with my emotions.... ph34r.gif
It was heart-breaking at the scene of Al and Ed's reunion. One thing I'm surprised is that I like Al more in this movie than Ed. I like little boys and brats, I guessed Ed was too old now for me....

--------------------
HYO!!
Known as the Sadistic Feedbacker. The Wise Spanish Apprentice of *~vachi~*
http://i28.photobucket.com/albums/c212/Mas...-sensei-sig.png
Siggy & avvy made by me.

Visit My Manhwa/Manga Raws Thread!!
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Francesca
post Mar 8 2006, 12:08 PM
Post #17

Citizen

Member No.: 32,420

I was happy because Ed and Al were together again ^^ but I didn't like the movie itself very much...Too many things told in too little time- it resulted in a lot of plot holes and things left unexplained.
And I didn't like Al cutting his hairs at the end- he was so much cooler with long hairs! XD

--------------------
IPB Image

+Quote Post
Mr.Falman
post Mar 10 2006, 01:31 PM
Post #18

Alchemists

Member No.: 29,416

First of all I was sad. The movie was not as good as I had expected, it was confusing as heck, and the ending sucked. Then I was hopeful that they will make a sequel and please us with a happy ending. Then again, after watching what they did to the end of the series and the movie, I am not so sure they can make much better. sad.gif

+Quote Post
SuperElricBros
post Mar 12 2006, 04:23 PM
Post #19

Citizen

Member No.: 32,770

Oh hellz no...

After watching the 50th ep last night on Adult Swim, I watched the fansubbed ep 51, and bawled my eyes out. How could they separate them like that?!

Then I watched the subbed movie, and bawled my eyes out. Just great. The Elrics, though reunited, are stuck in Germany just before WWII. They're as good as dead.

So my emotions? I feel empty, cheated, and dang depressed. I haven't stopped crying. They killed this series by doing what they did to end it.

The only thing that would make me feel better is if they made a sequel where they dropped the uranium bomb, there is a flash of light, nothing but white, and Ed wakes up at the point where he was resurected in ep 51. He looks up and sees Al's empty armor. It falls over, and out crawls Al in his human, 15 year old body.

What happened? When Dante sent Ed through the gate, she made the events of the end of ep 51 and CoS up and implanted them in Ed's memory so that he'd lose his mind while being in the gate. The alternate world, the separation from Al, the war with Hitler--all fake. Ed and Al fight the remaining sins and Dante, win, and emerge victorious.

They did it--Ed got his body parts back, and Al gets his body back. They hug greatfully and return to Rezembol to live the rest of their lives, happily together, helping people with their alchemy (which Al can do by clapping just like his brother now). After all the tragedies these two endured, they get the happy ending they deserved through equivalent exchange.

Now, if you'll excuse me, I'm going to bawl my eyes out again because I know that all won't happen, and the Elrics are doomed to die in our world. *sob*

+Quote Post
Jedi28
post Mar 12 2006, 06:17 PM
Post #20

State Alchemist (Major)

Member No.: 31,040

What I didn't get was supposedly they're going after this uranium bomb thing that was originally from Ametris right? Is that supposed to be the atomic bomb used in WWII? Ed saw it being used in episode 50 as part of his vision from the gate so he should have known that it meant even if he tried to go get it he'd fail because he was seeing it as part of the future. So he should have said to heck with it and gone home. I actually would have overlooked the MANY ENORMOUS plotholes if they had just ended the movie by having the boys go home.

--------------------

+Quote Post
FullMetal Shrimp
post Mar 19 2006, 07:33 PM
Post #21

Apprentice

Member No.: 29,974

Hmmm... Actually, the thing I really think it was, is the song "Link" in the openning of the movie. It gets me every time... It just gets me so sad with the great music and all the past clips of the episodes... I think that made me think the series was twice as better than it really was, especially the movie too. And I think that's what really made me sad that there will most likely be no more Full Metal Alchemist. But that's just me... happy.gif

--------------------
IPB Image

Good things come to those who wait... Great things come to those who seek.

Tombow for Moderator!

+Quote Post
VnzlaKnight
post Apr 5 2006, 07:42 AM
Post #22

Citizen

Member No.: 34,192

I like The movie but the ending is bad, but of you think they maybe return to the other world when they finish their mision in the real world mayeb they make another movie when the elrics brothers help the allies in the 2nd war, but i dont like the end why winly stay alone in the wolrd of the alchimist wana gay final i hate it mad.gif

+Quote Post
Chiyo-chan
post Apr 15 2006, 04:45 PM
Post #23

Apprentice

Member No.: 33,567

i felt like i was unsettled, cuz it ended too sadly and too fastlyTToTT *sigh* will there ever be a real happy ending for FMA? *sigh* guess not... i just wished that they(ed and al) didn't have to [spoiler] get seperated from winry in d end[/spoiler]

--------------------
IPB Image

+Quote Post
_Jelly
post Apr 18 2006, 12:12 AM
Post #24

State Alchemist (Major)

Member No.: 31,991

Ok...*reads title of thread*
Well, personally, I hated this. Al's 13, Ed's whatever, Winry's alone, they dont get their mom, Sensei's dead, Wraths dead and Roy might as well be dead due to his EMOness and depression

Ranting is fun.

If I were Arakawa (creator of FMA) I would shoot someone...supposably BONES and co.. Really, they kinda drifted away, far, far away from the series and the main story. and as SuperElricBros said..they're as good as dead. They are reunited, that's one good thing. But Winrys now alone, whilst her best/childhood friends are dancing around in Germany. Roy has this giant eyepatch bigger than his brain...yes his brain. So emo to even think about. Well, he comes back and uses his alchemy...even after saying he's never used it after "that day"...I wonder..what day WAS that?! anyway, balloon scene comes. Riza's there (YAY!!) but ..what? This is the moment the Royai fans have been waiting for! At least Winry glomps Ed..I mean...that was sweet, cute, and pretty much made sense. But..did he HAVE to fly away in a balloon after Riza telling him they've been waiting so LONG!! (now im pissed, duck for cover everyone, please) Anyway, Roy helps Ed...Ed leaves...Al cries...so Roy lets Al chase Ed back yada yada. End.
One more thing...Why is there no special ending scene for the military...adn Roy? and his uber eyepatch?!
Btw...Roy closes the gate yes? So...he's seen it? It doesnt show the scene but Al says "The Colonel is closing the gate from the other side, whilst we close this one from here." ....hmm....
if BONES didnt create the manga, and were simply normal average people, they'd be yaoi fans, Im show

--------------------

+Quote Post
Keoni
post Apr 18 2006, 12:37 AM
Post #25

State Alchemist (Major)

Member No.: 29,992

Well, I was like Jeeeej Movie! biggrin.gif
And as watched I went from: Jeeej He's back! to WTF??!! to Noooooo!!!. Thats my feelings in a nutshell. (Am I making sense here?)
I don't like EmoRoy sad.gif

QUOTE(Jelly_Belly @ Apr 17 2006, 11:57 PM) [snapback]382779[/snapback]

Roy has this giant eyepatch bigger than his brain...yes his brain. So emo to even think about. Well, he comes back and uses his alchemy...even after saying he's never used it after "that day"...I wonder..what day WAS that?!

LOL I hate the eyepatch
I think THAT day refers to him fighting Bradley.

--------------------

+Quote Post
Reika
post Apr 18 2006, 02:49 AM
Post #26

State Alchemist (Colonel)

Member No.: 11,740

I felt more disappointed than expected, decieved in many ways, as if they thought we were stupid and I thought it was the worst thing they had done untill I saw the "live "action"" OVA.

--------------------
IPB Image

~My Forum Family~
My little sis-SsleepyAlly
My other little sis XD-Satsuka
My OTHER little sis XD-Seventh Sky
My big sis -Valérie
My Cousin- Azura Elric

+Quote Post
Bahamut Zero
post Apr 18 2006, 03:23 AM
Post #27

Citizen

Member No.: 34,519

i definitely didn't like the OAV at all. it was much like the first episodes of the series with mostly unrelated adventures during Ed and Al's journey in search of the stone. a partially sad ending put after an inconcludent and predictable battle against some crazy-nazi woman....

they could have made a perfect movie to continue from the anime ending, with, i think, a more in depth look at Honeim/Dante affair, for example, but tansferring the whole thing to the 2WW real world has mocked both the spirit of unexpressed sadness of FMa and the mysteries related to Hitler and Hess's reaserches about god, alchemy and magic...

The End of Evangelion... that was an OAV.

--------------------
Considerate la vostra semenza:
fatti non fummo a viver come bruti,
ma per seguir virtute e conoscenza!

IPB Image

+Quote Post
_Jelly
post Apr 18 2006, 03:42 AM
Post #28

State Alchemist (Major)

Member No.: 31,991

Aaah! Evas so sad ... and Shinjis screaming voice haunted me for endless nights.

Yeah, it went to Germany and WW2...which really had nothing to do with the Series...at all...thats why its so weird, ya know?

Reika
What happens in the live action OVA?

--------------------

+Quote Post
I am the Only si...
post Apr 19 2006, 05:19 PM
Post #29

Apprentice

Member No.: 31,315

i was happy but sad because Hidrich died. I cried hrad and long.. But I cant talk about the movie in front of my family, because we have it on the computer and they are just gits and dont want to unless so and so are home ( wich they never are!) MAKEs ME MAD!

--------------------

+Quote Post
Reika
post Apr 20 2006, 01:27 AM
Post #30

State Alchemist (Colonel)

Member No.: 11,740

What happens in the live action OVA?

[spoiler] Appears a nonmoving Al supposedly real in the middle of a park, saying he's in the real world, then he appears in a strees still not moving saying he wants to be with his brother and then he appears at Bones doors, he says that's the truth's door and that he may find his brother there, he repeats that that's the truth's knowledge door many times and then we see his nonmoving form on the door frame and says "I hit my head on the doorframe". Finish. [/spoiler]

And yes, it's worse than what it seems. And it's supposed to be a "live" and "action" OVA.

--------------------
IPB Image

~My Forum Family~
My little sis-SsleepyAlly
My other little sis XD-Satsuka
My OTHER little sis XD-Seventh Sky
My big sis -Valérie
My Cousin- Azura Elric

+Quote Post

16 Pages V  < 1 2 3 4 > » 
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 28th July 2016 - 05:11 PM

Copyright ©2003-2004 PhoenixNetworks, LLC. All rights reserved.
Copyright Notice. Privacy policy. Acceptable Use Policy. Terms of Service.
Page Generation Time: 0.0655 seconds.
Currently Selected Stylesheet: css/default.css