HAGANE NO RENKINJUTSUSHI
HAGANE NO RENKINJUTSUSHI
full metal alchemist
full metal alchemist

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

4228 Pages V  « < 3595 3596 3597 3598 3599 > »   
Reply to this topicStart new topic
Penny for your thoughts? (don't expect "real" money here... XD), Please share what's happening on your life/your current thoughts
Rating 5 V
Kenji
post Sep 2 2007, 07:48 PM
Post #53941

Brigadier General

Group: Members
Member No.: 44,341

It's been a century since I last log in here and have a proper look at every single post...
Basically I have 4 forums excluding this FMA.com to go and most of the times, all four forums just taken up my time since I'm busy answering questions and even myself have questions to ask...

It's the time now. And seriously, for the first time ever, I'm worried for my examinations. Somehow I begun to feel the stress and in college examinations. Apparently the invigilators are very very good at catching students cheating so I can't cheat like I used to during my secondary school [high school] days or else I risked myself got kicked out from the college and my name will be blacklisted in the college's system.

@Tombow I won't be going to the arcade for 3 weeks starting from now. I had enough of it. Last month is my biggest spending month I've ever experienced in my life. About RM600 [$1= RM 3.5] alone allocated for arcade games. It's so god damn addicting and added in the factor that I loved cars so much especially the Mazdas and Subarus just made me completely go bananas when spending my money... >.<

Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
That One Dude
post Sep 2 2007, 09:07 PM
Post #53942

State Alchemist (Major)

Member No.: 46,559

CT's:
- *hides from her family* Dammit...
- I turn fourteen and suddenly my weekend is no longer mine... T_T
- *hugs her bed* Hooooooooommee!!
- *sobs quietly*
- *sniffle* All I wanted this weekend was to rest and stay at home, but nooooo! Mom has to drag me around everywhere... >.><.<
- For someone that's been hovering over my ass for fourteen years now, she knows oh so little about me that it pisses me off...
- Dammit, you can't f@cking force me to socialize! DX
- ... I need a hug... sad.gif
- ... So have you guys been?

--------------------
You aren't scared, are you?

+Quote Post
Carnal Malefacto...
post Sep 2 2007, 10:32 PM
Post #53943

Gallery Mod Emeritus

From: In your daughter's bedroom, chanting lines from the Necrololicon
Member No.: 526

Look! Dogs humping!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UYcGGh3RWYc
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TD6xU5PJEbM

--------------------

+Quote Post
Guest_Tris the Reaper_*
post Sep 2 2007, 11:14 PM
Post #53944

Guests

I love hypocritical friends that b!itch at you when you point out their hypocrisy. biggrin.gif

Not.

+Quote Post
Naivete
post Sep 3 2007, 12:21 AM
Post #53945

State Alchemist (Lt. Colonel)

Member No.: 43,484

Hallo Kenji!

Okay. After going over my science notes again, I think I relatively stuffed up my science assignment.

Number one:
I may have confuzzled myself about the fulcrum. Possibly the load as well.

Number two: A garden hoe uses a force advantage. THERE IS NO SUCH THING AS A SPEED ADVANTAGE (either that, or we haven't learnt it yet)
WHAT THE HELL WAS I ON? SPEED?!? [/lamejoke]

All that aside, I feel that I should have done well on the robotics part of the assignment. No sweat there.
So in other words: Part one of assignment- fail. Part two- may not fail.
Not complaining, I can count on my history marks to make my report look a bit better, and there's still another term to catch up on more science marks. =D

I need to stop talking about school. ><"

--------------------

Destitute shrine maidens need no donation boxes.

Romantically Apocalyptic
It summons cancer.

+Quote Post
Popogeejo
post Sep 3 2007, 04:43 AM
Post #53946

Master Alchemist

Member No.: 31,420

I registered for college today. This is how I feel;

Due to my less than glorious grade in Maths I was unable to take Chemistry. <Insert expletive here>
So being semi-sensible I quickly chose a new course where my mathematical inability would not hinder me: Law.
So am I set? No.

Now my beloved time tab;le clashed. Due to the campus being split over several miles I would be unable to get from Psychology to Biology in under a minute, nor would I be able to attend a lesson of Law.
Solution: drop Biology as well. Replace with..? Nothing.

So from Chemistry, Biology, Politics+Gov and Psychology I go to Law, Psychology and politics and Gov.
Throw into that my re-sit of Maths (for reasons I no longer know) and some generic course that gets me a free A-level and we get my college life. Thankfully due to these changes I no longer have to go to the site a stupid amount of time away.

I start on the 11th. Unlucky for some but hopefully it's my day.

--------------------

>Click the picture for me gushing over over Summer Wars shenanigans!<
The various works of FKMT are something you should read

+Quote Post
als_girl
post Sep 3 2007, 07:25 AM
Post #53947

Citizen

Member No.: 44,252

How many of you are sick of being called a "freak" or "cutter"just because your gothic!Well i am and i no we don't deserve it!For one thing we don't worship satan or drink blood or even cast spells with our evil cults!!We are just people..some more heartbroken than others.Another thing the whole"oh she's gothic she spends her whole day slitting open her wrists"thing...stop.not all goths cut...and for those who do they have a damn good reason!and ya..wanna know a secret?...WE CAN SMILE!!!!!!we can laugh,think,love everything.we are normal people and we don't deserve the abuse that we get!we are called names and get bad reps...making the pain worse then ever.we don't need your sypathy......but we do need your moral.just stop with emo jokes and thinking that we can't have fun and crying and spending our whole day slicing open our wrists.if you have been abused or feel remourse for those who have please repost and spread the word!!! we don't deserve this...please help it change
write your user name and see how many people agree and if you have bad comments about this....KEEP IT TO YOUR DAMN SELF!!!!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

--------------------
C:\Documents and Settings\Aaron\My Documents

+Quote Post
Popogeejo
post Sep 3 2007, 07:33 AM
Post #53948

Master Alchemist

Member No.: 31,420

How many of you are sick of being called a "freak" or "cutter"just because your gothic!

We don't have many goths here, only crappy emos.

WE CAN SMILE!!!!

WE CAN SIIIIIIING!!!!!!!

we don't deserve the abuse

Well maybe you didn't but you went about whining all over the internet and brought it upon yourself.

we are called names and get bad reps...making the pain worse then ever.

No one knows pain like the white suburbanite kid.

write your user name and see how many people agree

Popogeejo.

if you have bad comments about this....KEEP IT TO YOUR DAMN SELF!!!!

Yeah! We're only trying to express our feeling so you shouldn't be allowed to express yours!

Few if any people here can bring themselves to care about the imagined plight of emos. Do you really think people are going to appreciate you posting this crap all over the web? Go find a real problem to despair over.

--------------------

>Click the picture for me gushing over over Summer Wars shenanigans!<
The various works of FKMT are something you should read

+Quote Post
Carnal Malefacto...
post Sep 3 2007, 08:10 AM
Post #53949

Gallery Mod Emeritus

From: In your daughter's bedroom, chanting lines from the Necrololicon
Member No.: 526

Have I told you lately that I <3 you, Popo?

--------------------

+Quote Post
Guest_Tris the Reaper_*
post Sep 3 2007, 08:16 AM
Post #53950

Guests

Okay wtf. So last night I was on the computer, minding my own business, when all of the sudden my mother comes in here and says "I'm out here, time to go to bed". At first I thought she was joking, but apparently, I really WAS being thrown out, because for reasons I still do not know, she chose to sleep out in the living room. [I'm 99 percent convinvced she just wanted to throw me off the computer, but whatever.]

Irony is that she went back into her own room about 30 minutes later. But by that time it was 2 AM and I was too lazy to get back up.

Ahh, mothers...

QUOTE(als_girl @ Sep 3 2007, 09:25 AM) *
How many of you are sick of being called a "freak" or "cutter"just because your gothic!Well i am and i no we don't deserve it!For one thing we don't worship satan or drink blood or even cast spells with our evil cults!!We are just people..some more heartbroken than others.Another thing the whole"oh she's gothic she spends her whole day slitting open her wrists"thing...stop.not all goths cut...and for those who do they have a damn good reason!and ya..wanna know a secret?...WE CAN SMILE!!!!!!we can laugh,think,love everything.we are normal people and we don't deserve the abuse that we get!we are called names and get bad reps...making the pain worse then ever.we don't need your sypathy......but we do need your moral.just stop with emo jokes and thinking that we can't have fun and crying and spending our whole day slicing open our wrists.if you have been abused or feel remourse for those who have please repost and spread the word!!! we don't deserve this...please help it change
write your user name and see how many people agree and if you have bad comments about this....KEEP IT TO YOUR DAMN SELF!!!!

I dunno if this is bad spam or just a weird chain message. What does writing your username down have to do with anything? blink.gif The fact that they registered in January, only have two posts leads me to believe it's an odd chain or that they wasted alot of their energy in spam central or the gallery, hence the low post count.

Oh well.

+Quote Post
Twilightz
post Sep 3 2007, 09:20 AM
Post #53951

State Alchemist (Lt. Colonel)

Member No.: 45,523

QUOTE(als_girl)

I personally believe that U.S. Americans are unable to do so because uh some people out there in our nation don't have maps and I believe that our education like such as in South Africa and the Iraq everywhere like such as and I believe that they should our education over here in the U.S. should help the U.S. or should help South Africa and should help the Iraq and the Asian countries so we will be able to build up our future....

... o_O

CT:
- What's wrong with my laptop speakers? Suddenly they start to sizzle and I can't hear anything. Then the sound comes back, but the speakers start to sizzle again... blink.gif

--------------------

+Quote Post
mei_tenshi
post Sep 3 2007, 09:32 AM
Post #53952

Major General

Member No.: 3,343

Huh. Yeah. I agree with Tris. Our resident "goth's" post has GENERIC CHAIN MESSAGE COMPOSED BY SOMEONE WITH MINIMAL LITERACY stamped all over it. I must say, though...there are no good reasons to mutilate yourself or anyone else.

With that said, good morning, everyone!

Popo: Yikes. I hate when schedule conflicts occur. Glad you got it (somewhat) sorted out.

Tris: Your mom sounds passive-aggressive. ph34r.gif

Edit:
Twilightz: laugh.gif, and I'm not referring to your speakers.

--------------------

CoF #11

+Quote Post
The RZA
post Sep 3 2007, 12:21 PM
Post #53953

State Alchemist (Colonel)

Member No.: 10,913

Allergies are a b*tch to deal with. I hope i feel better soon.

Current Thoughts

It's a shame that their isn't a flock of avatar fans on this site. Or if there are, its a shame none post in the Avatar topic in General Video's. *wink* *wink*

--------------------

+Quote Post
mei_tenshi
post Sep 3 2007, 12:34 PM
Post #53954

Major General

Member No.: 3,343

RZA: Just wait till Book 3 starts airing, or even when they announce when it'll air. There really isn't anything to talk about right now. mellow.gif

--------------------

CoF #11

+Quote Post
Guest_Tris the Reaper_*
post Sep 3 2007, 01:27 PM
Post #53955

Guests

^ I distinctly recall that season three is set to air this month. So who knows.

+Quote Post

4228 Pages V  « < 3595 3596 3597 3598 3599 > » 
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 30th August 2016 - 06:17 AM

Copyright 2003-2004 PhoenixNetworks, LLC. All rights reserved.
Copyright Notice. Privacy policy. Acceptable Use Policy. Terms of Service.
Page Generation Time: 0.0655 seconds.
Currently Selected Stylesheet: css/default.css