HAGANE NO RENKINJUTSUSHI
HAGANE NO RENKINJUTSUSHI
full metal alchemist
full metal alchemist

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

1516 Pages V  « < 826 827 828 829 830 > »   
Reply to this topicStart new topic
Hawkeye X Roy: The Royai Thread, For Roy, Riza, and Royai fans, and more!!
Rating 5 V
Desu ne?
post Aug 19 2007, 12:21 AM
Post #12406

Citizen

Group: Members
Member No.: 49,110

@Starriedgirl It's open? That's.. nice. I'll try to get something finished but I may end just posting WIPs/sketches/pencil stuff.

@Stormie I guess I'll enter this for the contest (I hope it goes.. and posting here since you enter like that..or? Originally I was planning something bigger but I guess this is kind of the last chance to submit if not already too late.)
Contest - vampire lesson 103

--------------------
Avatar made my me, inspired by an omake, so don't steal it please.
My deviantart with ongoing (original) comic and also some FMA pics: http://alet-maon.deviantart.com/ And, if you have the time, please do check out my website at: http://www.freewebs.com/creativity-unlimited/index.htm It's still being worked on but updates are coming.

~NI-PAAAH!~
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Starrieidgirl
post Aug 19 2007, 12:28 AM
Post #12407

Apprentice

Member No.: 41,176

@ Desu ne? Yes it is! and I'm sure Stormie will be excited to have your entry for the contest. And posting sketches is totally fine. I'm one of those that has her thumb in a lot of pies! So I too will be submitting some works that are not 100% done.

I've off for a few hours...bye-bye!

--------------------
She walks in beauty, like the night
Of cloudless climes, and starry skies
And all that's best of dark and bright
Meet in her aspect and her eyes
Thus mellow'd to that tender light
Which heaven to gaudy day denies.
-- George Gordon, Lord Byron

Sig made by Ed's Numbuh 1 Fan. [teehee, Sparkly Roy! I love it! And my BFF ~ceruleanbloom made the avvie. Check out her DA pg.]

+Quote Post
Tombow
post Aug 19 2007, 09:03 AM
Post #12408

A sentient plant of some kind
Group Icon

Group: Admin
Member No.: 23,115

It's a Summer Festival time on Royai thread! biggrin.gif

@Starrie - Nice game plan!! ^^
Recipes for the picnic hosted by Roy and Riza?? Great idea!! biggrin.gif
Let's me see.. I got to think.. What can I bring to the Royai Summer picnic??!! ^^
Since we have people from around the world on this thread, maybe some wonderful food with International flavors would show up?? Yamm yamm!! happy.gif

@Desu ne? - That drawing of vampire Roy doing paperwork is soo cute!! laugh.gif
I love the idea!! Gahaha, Roy can't get the paperwork right, even when he's a vampire!! biggrin.gif

Oh, and today is also one of our posters, Tian Ai's 16th birthday!!

Happy 16th Birthday, Tian Ai!!
Happy Sweet Sixteen!! happy.gif

And, since I have no talent... here is more Royai summer fanart by others.. ^^
(I think this one was previously posted on other thread, and I don't know the artist.. ^^)

--------------------

+Quote Post
Amethyst Sunset
post Aug 19 2007, 09:24 AM
Post #12409

State Alchemist (Colonel)

Member No.: 38,435

Hey everyone! *ducks as watermelon and bikinis come flying toward her* Sorry I haven't been active and such...although my exams have been moved (HALLELUJAH!), I've had other things to do. >_>;;; But I did tell Starrie that I'll try to be around as much as possible - after all, I did volunteer to help out with the Summer Festival. happy.gif

Which reminds me - here's a little treat for you. I updated my story, and the chapter has a little bit of summery, little-kid Royai. wink.gif I deliberately added that in for the festivities, and also to make up for my...inactivity. sleep.gif

*bows*

You've Got a Long Way to Go - Chapter 8, (Summer) Play Date

Of course, I will also try to make another single-shot for the festival. wink.gif

~Amethyst Sunset a.k.a. A.S.

--------------------

+Quote Post
Starrieidgirl
post Aug 19 2007, 09:34 AM
Post #12410

Apprentice

@ Tombow-dono I think it will be fun to find out some new foods! That's kinda why I threw that in there, plus, I wanted to make this album a little different from other albums. So yay! Bring on the food!

@ A.S. Thank you! I'm glad that you may be stopping by and I've got the link to Chpt 8 bookmarked so that it'll be easier to add to the album. *throws watermelon rind @ her* (hahahaha! j/k)

@ Everyone So far there are 4 stories and one fanart. Great job! and there is still 6 more days!

------------------------------------------------------------------

As a reminder---

Summer Festival is now open. I do realize that a number of you have begun posting artwork and fanficts, and no worries, they will be added!

Listed below is the game plan for the week. I hope there is something for everyone! Please enjoy. And if you are interested in Stormie's Twilight contest, please click to Tombow-dono's post.

Let the Festivities begin!

Day One (19th): Opening day, anyone can submit their fict/work/art that has been created prior to Summer Fest.

Day Two (20th): Posters can present any fict/work/art that is "in progress", so no worries about it "not being done."

Day Three (21st): Royai Treats! Posters submit a recipe or an image of food(s) that would be served at a party/picnic hosted by our couple of honor. Swapping recipes and trying them out, highly encouraged!

Day Four (22nd): SWIMSUIT PARADE!!! Show us what you think our canon couple (or other FMA character) would wear. Written description or images are accepted.

Day Five (23rd): "One Shot Thursday" Submit a 500 to 1000 word one-shot integrating these three (3) words; watermelon(s), fireworks, and...nosebleed! (haha! You thought I was gonna say bikini! tongue.gif )

Day Six (24th): Voting opens up for the "official" Summer Fest banner/recipe/swimsuit. Winners announced on closing day.

Day Seven (25th): "Closing Night!" Winners announced for our Summer Fest and Stormie's Twilight contest!

Get crackin' everyone! And have FUN, FUN, FUN!

--------------------

Sig made by Ed's Numbuh 1 Fan. [teehee, Sparkly Roy! I love it! And my BFF ~ceruleanbloom made the avvie. Check out her DA pg.]

+Quote Post
Amethyst Sunset
post Aug 19 2007, 09:39 AM
Post #12411

Starrie - Oh yes, I must find recipes - or at least, food! happy.gif Since I live in a tropical country, it probably won't be that hard...

I made a watermelon reference in that particular chapter, but of course, I couldn't put fireworks since it takes place during the afternoon (and it's real bright, too), and definitely not nosebleeds or bikinis. Dude, Roy and Riza are only kids in my story! XDDDDDDDDD

*takes cover* XD

Perhaps we can make some threads for festival fanart and fanfic floods? (Ah, alliterations are awesome! Yes, that was intended.) Or we can just revive the Royai fanart/fanfic threads and simply make posts for this one...

--------------------

+Quote Post
Starrieidgirl
post Aug 19 2007, 10:00 AM
Post #12412

Apprentice

@ A.S. Tropical foods are welcome! They'd fit in nicely. And no nosebleeds! For shame! I kid, I kid. But awesome for working in the watermelon bit. I can't wait to read the story.

--------------------

+Quote Post
Desu ne?
post Aug 19 2007, 10:58 AM
Post #12413

Citizen

Member No.: 49,110

@natsu-hime okay, I'll try that then. So far I only know the "a" and I can't even remember if it's hiragana or katakana. xD

@Amethyst Sunset That was a lovely chapter. ^^ I haven't read the rest but I gave the first one a read too after I finished the last.

@Starrieidgirl Here's some fanarts I created before the summer fest (I know they're submitted a few pages ago but I thought it might be nice to have them in the album too.. yeah. tongue.gif Though if you think it's pointless to add them just ignore them. And tomorrow is WIP day, yay!)
http://alet-maon.deviantart.com/art/FMA-Pa...funfun-61003676
http://alet-maon.deviantart.com/art/FMA-Ro...aiters-62265357

@Tombow I'm glad you liked the drawing.

--------------------
Avatar made my me, inspired by an omake, so don't steal it please.
My deviantart with ongoing (original) comic and also some FMA pics: http://alet-maon.deviantart.com/ And, if you have the time, please do check out my website at: http://www.freewebs.com/creativity-unlimited/index.htm It's still being worked on but updates are coming.

~NI-PAAAH!~

+Quote Post
Anne Packrat
post Aug 19 2007, 03:24 PM
Post #12414

Apprentice

Member No.: 48,242

I'm working on an entry for the Twilight contest. Hopefully it's not too late (or is it already?), and I have an idea for the one-shot bit, maybe even the swimsuit thing even though my husband isn't too good at taking pictures. Oh well.

--------------------

Anne Packrat
Writer, Cosplayer, Oddball

"Philosophy for life: Nod your head like you understand, and if stuff starts blowing up, run like hell."

+Quote Post
Causmicfire
post Aug 19 2007, 04:34 PM
Post #12415

State Alchemist (Lt. Colonel)

Member No.: 49,283

I'm going to try and get a one shot out for Thursday *crosses fingers*

--------------------

+Quote Post
riza'slittle...
post Aug 19 2007, 09:41 PM
Post #12416

Apprentice

Member No.: 31,592

I'm looking forward to seeing everyone's contributions! Here's mine, the final chapter of In the Crosshairs, as promised!

Chapter 1: For anyone interested in reading from the beginning if they haven't read any yet! (Yes, I'm shameless, but I'm proud of this story!)

The Last Chapter!

Desu ne?: I like the art! It's great, I can't draw at ALL.

--------------------

Still a work in progress but...

+Quote Post
Amethyst Sunset
post Aug 19 2007, 09:44 PM
Post #12417

Starrie - In that case...*raids the search engines...and maybe her mom's cookbooks* XD

Desu Ne - Thanks. happy.gif And, nice fanart. =D I must look at everyone's fanart...

Anne - Nope, I don't think it's too late yet. I can't wait to see your work, and Causmicfire's too!

This is going to be fun. ^^

--------------------

+Quote Post
Tombow
post Aug 20 2007, 01:39 AM
Post #12418

A sentient plant of some kind
Group Icon

Group: Admin
Member No.: 23,115

@Amethyst Sunset - I'm looking forward to your tropical recipes!! ^^

@riza'slittlesister - The link says "log in required." sad.gif

@Causmicfire - I like your new Royai sig!! ^^

@Desu ne? - Those fanarts will be great in the Album!! ^^

@Starrieidgirl - Nice game plan!! Would you like post that on Bulltin Board thread and invite everyone on the board to participate?? I already added some stuff on the first post (Gaha, it took me forever to write that opne!! XD) but it would be nice if you can post on the thread with your awesome game plan/schedule. ^^ Also, for some part, since I couldn't find info, I wrote some part of the info with my guess, so please check for factual accuracy, and if any part is not correct, please let me know so that I can edit it. ^^
Also, please check out my info for "other" contributions for Royai Summer Album, such as fanart, poems, etc... because I'm not quite sure if I got it right.. unsure.gif
BTW, I posted the similar announcement on Recipe thread. ^^
And, I got some specific questions: Do all recipe contest entries/or recipe contest winners included in 2007 Summer Festival Album? Also, when is the entry deadline for Stormie's Twilight Fanart/Fanworks/Fanfic/Doujin contests? Also, shall we submit Royai Festival Banner Contest entries throughout the week?? (I made it up to Thursday.. is that ok??) Thank you!! ^^

@Anne Packrat - Looking forward to reading your entry for the Twilight contest!! ^^

And, since I don't have any talent, I will stick to posting Royai works by others. ^^
I know that the artist who drew this one is someone I know... I just can't remember who. >.<
Attached File  SwimPoolContest_Winning_Entry_by_roiai.png ( 260.38K ) Number of downloads: 21

--------------------

+Quote Post
Menelvir
post Aug 20 2007, 04:00 AM
Post #12419

Alchemists

Member No.: 46,907

Yay for the bikini pictures! And yes, I agree about the Izumi bit in Riza Hawkeye 9's second picture. (btw, There are NINE Riza Hawkeyes?! I don't think there's enough Roy to go around!)

jacksparrow, relax dearie! Homework is fun! *pukes on her own homework* Alright fine, I'm kidding, no need to glare at me like that. Take it easy, chem can be really easy if you try to understand it. Need any help, just ask. I could try my hand at it! Not that I'm an expert, mind you, but it's always worth a try! smile.gif And I think I'll read your fic before I run off to do more homework... *hugs*

Thanks for the schedule, Starrie! I would LOVE to see what kind of recipes would appear on Tuesday, but I'm afraid to say I've got class till late, so maybe I'll check them out on Wednesday! And thank goodness I don't have class on Friday, so maybe I'll turn up for one-shot Thursday, and pray my planned one-shot doesn't exceed a thousand words..................... Like that's going to happen. tongue.gif

Amethyst Sunset and riza'slittlesister, sorry I haven't got much time to keep up to date with all your fics... I'll try to get down to reading it soon! *hugs*

Just gotta say this: Amethyst, you were right about one thing, college is a pain in the a**. Dashing from class to class, contending to wolfing down your lunch in 10 minutes because you spent half of lunch break zapping notes and the other half queueing for your food, and rushing home from school to finish your tutorials. Not fun at all. Bleah.

Aww Tombow, don't say you don't have any talent! You're great at making everyone feel at home on on this thread, and at encouraging all of us. Maybe you can't write or draw, but you've drawn that hidden talent out of many of us, and I'm sure you're gifted in other ways, like management. You've done a really great job on the Royai albums you know! If it were me, I'd have given up a long time ago... smile.gif

--------------------

~A painless lesson is one without any meaning; There is no coming to consciousness without pain~

Vocatus atque non vocatus, Deus aderit.

+Quote Post
Amethyst Sunset
post Aug 20 2007, 04:40 AM
Post #12420

Tombow - Heh, I do hope I find some good recipes. XD 'Cause there are some dishes in the tropics that you'd rather not learn about, if you know what I mean.

And I saw that picture once! Hahaha, poor Roy is useless in that one! Can't wait to see more fanart, and read more fanfics!

Menelvir - *hugs* Ahhh, college. The main reason why I have been reduced to lurking, if I even get the chance to go online. XD And also why some of my fanfics are rotting without any updates. ^^;;; But we can get through this!

Thanks to everyone who read my fanfic - at least, the latest chapter of it. XD

--------------------

+Quote Post

1516 Pages V  « < 826 827 828 829 830 > » 
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 30th July 2016 - 10:25 PM

Copyright 2003-2004 PhoenixNetworks, LLC. All rights reserved.
Copyright Notice. Privacy policy. Acceptable Use Policy. Terms of Service.
Page Generation Time: 0.0655 seconds.
Currently Selected Stylesheet: css/default.css