Ed And Roys Proposal, RoyxRiza and EdxWinry^-^
Elle-chan
post Aug 18 2009, 05:07 PM
Post #1

Citizen

Group: Members
Member No.: 70,685

Edwards proposalXD

It has been nearly 15 years since the promise day. Ed and Al arrived back at Resembool, Al had his orignal body back, but Ed still had his automail. The philosophers stone was only able to bring back one of their bodies. It ended up being Al's getting his back. Ed said he would be able to find out a way to get back a body. A month had past and he didn't find anything else out.

Later that night , Ed and Winry sat on the fence where She, Ed, and Al use to play together, which was near the train tracks. They were looking out into the sun set. Ed looked over at Winry. She looked more beautiful than she did 15 years ago, now Winry didn't have her hair in her typical ponytail, she only had it up when she was working on automail. After a long long Awkward silence, Edward finally broke the silence by saying "Um, Winry?" Winry looked at him with her light blue eyes and said, "Yes Edward?" Ed tried to find his words, he practiced this so many times, he felt like an utter idiot. He finally said, "This is really hard for me. I've been practicing." He paused for a moment, trying to calm him self down a little, as he put his hand in his pocket and said, "on Al." Winry stared at him weirdly asking him "Do I really wanna know about this?" Ed quickly answered turning bright red and said, "No, not like that!" Ed took a deep breath calming him self, and he continued hoping not to make an utter fool of him self, "Wait, where was I? Okay. Umm, well. I found some straw in the backyard and I transmuted it into a ring." Ed paused to dig deep into his pocket drawing out a siver ring and continued, "And I know I haven't always been the best friend, but I realized something last night." He looked over at Winry with his golden eyes and she looked at him with her serene blue eyes smiling and he continued on, "I realized that I love you, Winry." Winry stared at him in somewhat shock. She might've known why he asked her to come with him. She felt the same about him but she didn't know what to say. "....." as edward continued on. "So.... if there's still some place in your heart for me...." his voice drifted off as a train went by them going north. As it went out of sight in to the horizon Ed continued saying
"You took my heart of stone... and made me feel human again." Ed jumped off the fence and kneeled down on his left knee((I believe it was)) "So here I am, down on one automail knee." Winry started to think she knew what Ed was about to say. As tears started to fall down her face. Ed noticed this and continued and said ".. Asking you to be Mrs. Edward Elric." He said holding out the ring. Winry gasped as she covered her mouth with both of her hands and said,"Gosh Edward, it's about time! I thought you'd never ask..." she paused to kinda add some more awkwardness to the moment and said somewhat sarcastically, "So me and Al already hooked up sorry!" Ed looked up and said "What?!"((I added that in)) confused and mad at the same time. Al was the only person that knew about this. Winry said giggling. "I'm just kidding of course I say yes!" she said embracing him as her put the ring on her left finger. Without even knowing Al and Fuher Mustang were hiding be hind a large tree watching the whole entire thing. They both said at the same time, "About time! He did it! "Ed and winry looked behind them Ed was Fuming as he chased both Mustang and Al all around Resembool. Leaving Winry laughing as she chased them.

THE END!

Note: This was based of a video from a convention. I do not own anything. I just wrote the scene. Enjoy!
Video!

Chapter 2: Roy Mustangs Proposal

It was a typical day in central. Fuhrer Mustang sat there with his face in his palm with anger marks as Hughes started to show him pictures of his wife Gracia and his young daughter Elicia. Riza stood next to Mustangs desk, also with anger marks. Before Hughes could get another picture out, Riza started to push him towards the door, Hughes looks over his shoulder saying "You should really find you self a wife" staring with a grin at Roy. Who glared at him. Hughes tried to add something more, but Riza closed the door right in his face. But soon started think 'Maybe Hughes was right for once. May be he should get a wife.....' Roy looked over at Riza. Who looked at him with confusion. The next morning he still had what Hughes said stuck in his head. When he arrived he saw Riza and Armstrong, talking possibly about a new mission or Edwards proposal to Winry ((LolXD)), Armstrong didn't hear about it until after Roy told Riza. They all had it coming. Roy just stared at Riza, she seemed way more different now, she was way more happier, something he couldn't put his finger on. Roy said something for the first time since he arrived and said "Lieutenant Colonel Hawkeye?" Riza looked at him, noticing that he had come in and replied "Yeah," Roy tried to find his words, this was literally last minute, and said not even thinking first, turning quite red. "Would you do me the honor of being my wife?" Riza stared at him in shock. She gave a quick answer, "I will think about it." Armstrong whom was all sparkly, watched them both the whole time, saying "That is the most beautiful thing I have ever seen!" Months had past and Riza still had not given a answer. One day Roy decided to ask her again, nearly 100 times, to find a answer, Each time he asked Riza started to get really pissed, After one last time, she got seriously mad, "I SAID THAT I WILL THINK ABOUT IT!!" she yelled glaring at him as he was just about to say something(probably to ask) she shot her gun at him, just a inch past his shoulder. "Okay." he said..... nearly scared out of his wits. After a long month of thinking Riza finally game him the answer he was waiting for, which was "Yes, i will marry you."

THE END!

Note: Do not own anything.Video Got the idea from this video. Just added more to it.

--------------------
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Elle-chan
post May 23 2010, 12:57 PM
Post #2

Citizen

Member No.: 70,685

Chapter 4: Edward Elric and Winry Rockbells wedding.

It was the day everyone was waiting for. It was the wedding of Edward and Winry. By the end of the day. They will be newly weds. That day in Resembool was so busy. It was only a couple hours before the wedding. Everyone was so nervous epecially Ed and Winry. It was the day both of them had both been waiting for and so had everyone else. It had only been 10 months since Ed had proposed, that night that changed everything.

Flashback:

Edward: Um, Winry?

Winry: Yes Edward?

Edward: This is really hard for me. I've been practicing. -pause- on Al.

Winry: Do I really wanna know about this?

Edward: No, not like that! Wait, where was I? Okay. Umm, well. I found some straw in the backyard and I transmuted it into a ring. And I know I haven't always been the best friend, but I realized something last night. I realized that I love you, Winry. So... if there's still some place in your heart for me..."
You took my heart of stone... and made me feel human again. So here I am, down on one automail knee. -pause- .. Asking you to be Mrs. Edward Elric.

Winry: Gosh Edward, it's about time! I thought you'd never ask... So me and Al already hooked up sorry. -pause- I'm just kidding of course I say yes!

Winry Embraced him, tears running down her beautiful face. As Al and Roy appeared behind the tree((You know the rest if you read the first chapter)).

-End Flash back-

In front of a mirror in Winry's room, Winry stared into the mirror, She wore a long white strapless satin dress that went to the floor. She couldn't believe it was litterally happening. Getting married to her child friend by the end of this whole thing she was gonna be Winry Sara* Rockbell Eric. She was sad, Granny Pinako wasn't gonna be there at the wedding, she had passed a way 13 years ago. 2 years after the the promise day. It was sad to see pinako go before this day. Tears slowly fell down her face.

Else where, In resembool at the sight of the wedding, right in front of the river that Al and Ed used to run away from the military**. Ed stood there wearing a plain black tux, a white dress shirt and a black tie, figeting nearly every minute. Was he actually ready for this? "Brother its almost time!" Ed heard as Alphonse ran up to him. Ed and Al took there places, on the right side of the minister as music started to play. All the guest stood up, in the distance they a blonde haired woman in a white dress walking towards them, slowly, but kinda fast. Ed noticed it was Winry. She looked more beautiful than she did on the night he proposed. Winry made her way to the front handing Rose the flowers she was holding. And faced Edward smiling as the stood in front of the minister(in this case RoyXD) Roy signaled everyone to sit down as the music soon stopped. And said We have come here today to join these two in holy matrimony Marriage is a sanctioned union between two people, who have promised to love, cherish, and honor their commitment to each other for eternity… Edward Hohenheim Elric, Ed winced at his full name as Roy continued Do you promise to love and to cherish, to have and to hold, through sickness and in health, through good times and bad… Ed stared into Winry's eyes saying I do Winry blushed as Roy continued on ....(sorry i have no idea what this part is)Winry than said I do. The both of you have prepared your vows to each other. We will start with you Edward. Ed cleared his throat as he faced Winry, "Last year we sat over near the train track and I told you how much I loved you and how I would always, always protect you. And, that day nobody believed that this would work. But, I don't think anybody understood the love that I had for you; because, if they did they would have never doubted us. So I wanted to marry you all over again in front of most of our world. Because today, when I look into your eyes my love for you only grows. It's even stronger now and that love will never waver. This I vow to you today and always, forever." Ed finished to see winry's eyes watering as tears fell down her face. Roy turned to her Winry? Winry took a deep breath and than said "Edward it's been said that there is one word that will free us from the weight and pain of life. And, that word is Love. and I Believe that. It doesn't mean that it hasn't been hard or that it won't be. It just means that I found a stillness and bravery in myself with you. You make me brave and I will love you until the end of time. This I vow today." She smiled at him. Ed was on the verge of crying, as Roy said, With the power invested in me. I now pronouce you man and wife! You may kiss the wife. Ed stepped forward kissing her as the guest started clapping.

The End.

The great authors note of doom:

Hey this is the chapter alot of us have been waiting for. The wedding of ED AND WINRY! I decided to use for their Vows. The ones that Nathen and Hailey used in One tree hill on their second wedding day I think it had the most meaning. When I was writing this chapter, I was watching that episode.. I do not own the vow, the characters or Fma. I was kinda to lazy to put that whole chunk it. So i just put in the monolougue into it. Enjoy. Next chapter will be up soon. Roy and Riza's wedding^o^

*Sara is Winry's mothers name.

**Episode 44 i believe it was

Chapter 5: Roy and Rizas Wedding:

The day has finally come! The wedding of Fuhrer Mustang and Risa Hawkeye. A month had passed passed since the wedding of Edward and Winry Elric had passed. Everyone was as busy as ever, preparing for the wedding in the hour to come. Else where, at the sight of the wedding, right in front of central head quarters. Roy stood there wearing his military uniform figeting nearly every minute. Was he actually ready for this? "Its finally almost time" Roy heard as Alphonse ran up to him and Ed(the minister XD). Roy and Ed as music started to play. All the guest stood up, in the distance they a blonde haired woman in a white dress walking towards them, slowly, but kinda fast. Roy noticed it was Riza, She wore a long white strapless dress and her hair was in a elegent bun. Only a couple strands of hair covered her face. She looked more beautiful than she did on the night he proposed. Riza made her way to the front handing Winry the flowers she was holding. And faced Roy smiling as the stood in front of Edward. Ed signaled everyone to sit down as the music soon stopped. And said We have come here today to join these two in holy matrimony Marriage is a sanctioned union between two people, who have promised to love, cherish, and honor their commitment to each other for eternity… Fuhrer Roy 'Bastard' he said under his breath Mustang, Roy heard what Ed had said and glared at him. As Ed continued Do you promise to love and to cherish, to have and to hold, through sickness and in health, through good times and bad… Roy stared into Riza's eyes saying I do Riza blushed as Ed continued on ....(sorry i have no idea what this part is)Riza than said I do. The both of you have prepared your vows to each other. We will start with you Roy Roy cleared his throat as he faced Riza. Riza, Someday, this city might wash away... the oceans may dry... the sun could dim but on that day. I'll still be loving you. Always and Forever. I promise you Riza Roy finished to see Riza's eyes watering as tears fell down her face. Ed turned to her Riza? Riza took a deep breath and than said I Riza Take you have and hold, from this day forward. In sickness and in Health. For Richer or Poorer. For better of worse. I promise that I will love and cherish you. And I will deny all those that would come between us. I make this promise for eternity. I promise that I will keep forever... Until the end of time. Till death do us part. She smiled at him. Roy was on the verge of crying, as Ed said, With the power invested in me. I now pronouce you man and wife! You may kiss the wife. Roy stepped forward kissing her as the guest started clapping.

Authors Note:

Finally the wedding is up! Hope you enjoy. I do not own Fma or the wedding vows. Enjoy!

--------------------

+Quote Post
xHearter
post Jul 4 2010, 06:20 PM
Post #3

Citizen

Member No.: 74,417

lol you took vic's lines. xD

--------------------

FMA
If you have attempted alchemy by clapping your
hands, snapping, or drawing an array, copy and
paste this into your signature

xMinty = My sister!! <3<3<3 (sadly. jkjkjkjk! xDD)
she made my AH-mazing avi! ^^

Shinigami-Sama ish my bro!<333 (happily. jkjkjk! xDD)
OMG X-MAS COLORS!!

BYES! ^^

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 29th July 2016 - 03:13 AM

Copyright ©2003-2004 PhoenixNetworks, LLC. All rights reserved.
Copyright Notice. Privacy policy. Acceptable Use Policy. Terms of Service.
Page Generation Time: 0.0655 seconds.
Currently Selected Stylesheet: css/default.css