HAGANE NO RENKINJUTSUSHI
HAGANE NO RENKINJUTSUSHI
full metal alchemist
full metal alchemist

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

4228 Pages V  « < 4107 4108 4109 4110 4111 > »   
Reply to this topicStart new topic
Penny for your thoughts? (don't expect "real" money here... XD), Please share what's happening on your life/your current thoughts
Rating 5 V
Flamez_Freak
post Jun 7 2010, 08:05 AM
Post #61621

State Alchemist (Major)

Group: Members
Member No.: 66,548

Cts
this time's fifa world cup is really tough to call . Cheering for my beloved italia all the way . . Forza

and its sad to see fma end sad.gif

--------------------
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Chiyo
post Jun 7 2010, 09:43 AM
Post #61622

Moderator Emeritus

Member No.: 6,466

I'm having such a bad day...FMA is, almost literally...keeping me going today.

--------------------

+Quote Post
A Pierrot's Aria
post Jun 7 2010, 09:52 AM
Post #61623

Special Ops (Friendly Member Advisor)
Group Icon

Group: Moderators
Member No.: 68,926

I hope you start feeling better/ the day gets better for you, Chiyo. I'm sorry to hear you're having such a bad day. *hug*

CTs:

-I have revision strewn over my table and because of a certain something I can't actually do anything. Haha!

--------------------

+Quote Post
Disasterpiece
post Jun 7 2010, 11:47 AM
Post #61624

Alchemists

Member No.: 66,581

CT

torn between which FMA costume type to buy (Pm me if anyone wishes to be of assistance!)

--------------------

EdwardxWinry

[credit goes to Aquarina :D]

+Quote Post
sidekick.kep37
post Jun 7 2010, 12:04 PM
Post #61625

Alchemists

From: The lair where the Sidekicks hang on their down time
Member No.: 67,873

@ Disasterpiece: Wait, I thought you already made your decision? Is it about paypal or something? I know a little bit about costume from theatre and whatnot, but I can't convert measurements or anything.

CTs:
-Resisting the urge for 108 spoilers. Oddly enough, it's easier than all the previous chapters, since I know that this is the last one and I WANT to be in for a shock.
-I'm distracting myself from the manga forums by writing fanfiction and chatting with as many people as I can on the interwebs. I need to lose myself in something NOT FMA-related just for this wait
-I'm gonna go ahead and thank Tombow for being an amazing admin and doing his absolute best to contain all info about 108 in the designated threads. You're awesome Tombow and we love you! happy.gif
-It's raining. I write best when it's raining (and at like 2 in the morning). At least I'd like to think so.
-Oh, the sun's starting to come out.

+Quote Post
amestris_star
post Jun 7 2010, 12:45 PM
Post #61626

State Alchemist (Colonel)

Member No.: 67,594

CTs:

- Trying to resist the urge of seeing the spoiler pages, and managing till now... I dunno how I'll manage in the coming days though... at least there will be work as from Wednesday so... coming to think of it, only time it'll be helpful with something.

- Went to see a museum this morning with dad... weather was nice and the place was quite interesting...

- Tomorrow's a day off too... and thinking of giving myself another long weekend at the end of the month too... I'm realising how much I need them... I need days off... preferably away from home.

- Feeling a bit sad tonite...

--------------------

"I'm sorry... thank you..."
Credit for signature art goes to: http://www.geocities.jp/yn_cq/ for the amazing Royai artwork! And to Michiyo for the avatar coloring!

+Quote Post
Flamez_Freak
post Jun 7 2010, 02:04 PM
Post #61627

State Alchemist (Major)

Member No.: 66,548

Cts

wanna thank the mods for their awesome work on this site , which makes me wanna come here , over and over again . Dunno where to thank em , so i might just as well post my immense gratitude here smile.gif

wow , a hectic day as usual . Getting a new motor bike tomorrow smile.gif can't wait smile.gif

--------------------

+Quote Post
Kale Mustang
post Jun 7 2010, 05:27 PM
Post #61628

Major General

Member No.: 67,527

CTs:

I've posted the condition of my aunt a few times here, but now...leaving tonight to go to San Diego for what'll probably be the last time I see her... Again, thanks for those who left me well-wishes before.

- Waiting is always the hardest part...

- I'm a feeling several hundred things at once, but mostly I know that everything will turn out for the best.

+Quote Post
jacksparrow589
post Jun 7 2010, 05:38 PM
Post #61629

Special Ops (Piratical Gallery Enforcement)

Group: Gallery Moderators
Member No.: 48,158

Oh, Kale, you and your aunt (and really your whole family) are in my thoughts. I am, however, glad to see that last thought of yours, that things will turn out for the best.

CTs:

--Seattle weather... I do not like you. For many reasons. dry.gif

--Studied for physics for about 6 hours... actually more like 4, considering I was checking here every, um, once and a while. At this point, I'm just hoping to get a 2.5 or better. (Not just because of the new chapter, though--this class really is that horrible!)

--Math should be marginally easier. But only marginally.

--My stomach has been cramping for the past couple days. I think it's the stress of finals. Still... not fun.

--------------------

Credit goes to Causmicfire for my avatar

The Royai Day party might be over, but the fun never stops!
Royai Day 2011 Album
Thank you to all those who contributed!

+Quote Post
FMAobsessed
post Jun 7 2010, 09:01 PM
Post #61630

State Alchemist (Colonel)

Member No.: 52,558

Kale: I hope everything turns out all right for your aunt.

CT's:

I want to know how I woke up this morning with the front of my shoulder hurting? I could barely lift my arm today.

Been listening to my parents having to deal with the bank over different codes for the new house they want to buy. The bank is being picky over the dumbest things that don't even matter. I can tell my dad is getting frustrated having to explain things over and over again.

I have another test to take to get licensed as a teacher coming up in July. I have no motivation to study for it. This is what happens when I schedule these things in the summer. Of course if it was scheduled during the academic year, I wouldn't have the time to study.

I saw my best friend, who is also my longest friend for the first time in 6 months. I entertained her with stories of the events hapening in my life. Then she had to leave to start her job in New York. So I won't be seeing her for the rest of the summer. sad.gif

+Quote Post
angelstar2408
post Jun 8 2010, 03:50 AM
Post #61631

Apprentice

Member No.: 68,378

@FMAobsessed: You probably slept on your shoulder and your weight kinda stiffened your shoulder just like what happens when you get a stiff neck. It should be better tomorrow. Just avoid sleeping on that side.

@Kale Mustang: Hope things work out for you...

CTs:
-I am awfully disappointed... <Content edited as a precaution. Sorry! ~ Board staff>
-I've lost all inspiration now.... *sigh*
-Disappointment..... disappointment..... >_>

--------------------

I DON'T own the avatar and the signature. Signature was customized by me. :)

+Quote Post
Disasterpiece
post Jun 8 2010, 05:52 AM
Post #61632

Alchemists

CT:

that seller on ebay better reply to me

and f**k me for ordering a costume 10 days before i need it for a con T__T

--------------------

EdwardxWinry

+Quote Post
Little Washu
post Jun 8 2010, 10:16 AM
Post #61633

Lt. General

Member No.: 31,492

QUOTE (Broken Chouchou @ Jun 5 2010, 01:19 PM) *
I really want to see Kiki's Delivery Service too. The setting is largely based on a Swedish medieval-esque town, and there are several well-known locations and street signs in it directly taken from the capital of Stockholm. That's quite cool tongue.gif (I'm Swedish, yeah, that's why I find it cool >_<)

That was actually my first Miyazaki movie~ I love it so much, it's one of the cutest things you'll ever see~

QUOTE (Disasterpiece @ Jun 8 2010, 06:52 AM) *
CT:

that seller on ebay better reply to me

and f**k me for ordering a costume 10 days before i need it for a con T__T

I can guarantee you you will not receive that before the con. I've ordered cosplays a month in advance, and still gotten it the monday following the con, even on priority. Mostly because the person you're buying from will ALWAYS be making it from scratch. Also, if its from Japan/China/Singapore/ect., the shipping will usually take 10-15 days to get through, even if you live in Europe. So all in all, you will most likely get it 20-25 days AFTER you order it.

I buy ALL my cosplays online, so by now I know how it all works XDDD I think the most disappointing was my Kera Gothic Lolita Kimono for my certain Kakashi cosplay, came the monday after Tora con. Was very disappointing...

CTs:
-I have a text I should answer.
-Last week of school, then exams~ All I gotta do is bring up my Global grade a tiny bit and turn in some Biology labs and all will be well~
-Today is also my schools last anime club meeting for the year... but I may get to be an officer of it next year, and maybe(most likely) pres when I'm a senior~

--------------------

d a| Y a k u s o k u |t u m b l r

+Quote Post
Disasterpiece
post Jun 8 2010, 12:16 PM
Post #61634

Alchemists

I can guarantee you you will not receive that before the con. I've ordered cosplays a month in advance, and still gotten it the monday following the con, even on priority. Mostly because the person you're buying from will ALWAYS be making it from scratch. Also, if its from Japan/China/Singapore/ect., the shipping will usually take 10-15 days to get through, even if you live in Europe. So all in all, you will most likely get it 20-25 days AFTER you order it.

chair.gif

CT:

still annoyed. but whatever. annoyed that i need to do my improvised Hughes cosplay (civilian clothes)

--------------------

EdwardxWinry

+Quote Post
A Pierrot's Aria
post Jun 8 2010, 01:32 PM
Post #61635

Special Ops (Friendly Member Advisor)
Group Icon

Group: Moderators
Member No.: 68,926

CTs:

-I can't actually think of the words to describe my irritation at the moment. Irritation at various things.

-Not a very good way to feel when I've come on here for the first time almost all day because the distraction was getting so bad that I actually took the power plug out of the computer and asked my dad to hide it so I could revise.

--------------------

+Quote Post

4228 Pages V  « < 4107 4108 4109 4110 4111 > » 
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 26th August 2016 - 10:35 AM

Copyright 2003-2004 PhoenixNetworks, LLC. All rights reserved.
Copyright Notice. Privacy policy. Acceptable Use Policy. Terms of Service.
Page Generation Time: 0.0655 seconds.
Currently Selected Stylesheet: css/default.css