HAGANE NO RENKINJUTSUSHI
HAGANE NO RENKINJUTSUSHI
full metal alchemist
full metal alchemist

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

1516 Pages V  « < 1167 1168 1169 1170 1171 > »   
Reply to this topicStart new topic
Hawkeye X Roy: The Royai Thread, For Roy, Riza, and Royai fans, and more!!
Rating 5 V
rinoaebastel
post Aug 14 2009, 03:20 AM
Post #17521

Apprentice

Group: Members
Member No.: 69,455

@DistantBlue I usually have the same feelings x)...Lol, im glad to know that im not the only one with the tingly thing xD

By the way, finally there are only 100 chapters?

--------------------
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Turdaewen
post Aug 14 2009, 06:09 AM
Post #17522

State Alchemist (Major)

Member No.: 60,395

Nah!!! There's no way she'll be able to finish all up in two chapters...

If I remember correctly, Arakwa mentioned she'll probably close FMA until next spring...

And about the scarf, I guess the 'white one' only show up on that chapter about the 'promissed day', when he go visit Havoc.

--------------------

Vi Veri Veniversum Vivus Vici
"By the power of truth I, while living, have conquered the universe"
Faust, Göethe

+Quote Post
rinoaebastel
post Aug 14 2009, 06:15 AM
Post #17523

Apprentice

Member No.: 69,455

Mm spring....that is to much lol but that is great.
thanks for the info ^^

--------------------

+Quote Post
FMAobsessed
post Aug 14 2009, 07:39 AM
Post #17524

State Alchemist (Colonel)

Member No.: 52,558

Roy does look good in red. I never imagined the scarf to be that color. I always imagined him to be a neutral color guy. I need to search for cut scenes on youtube of that game.

About the translation, not everything is going to translate perfectly from one language to another. But the message is pretty much the same. And isn't our Royai motto, "Action speaks louder than words." So when Roy has Riza lower her gun was exactly that. Although there words to go with it. But it is different from when in chapter 94 he screams and swore at her to drop her gun.

+Quote Post
Turdaewen
post Aug 14 2009, 07:39 AM
Post #17525

State Alchemist (Major)

No, its not... it's about 6-8 chapters. Considering how many loose ends she's gotta tie up, I think it's a pretty good number.

--------------------

Faust, Göethe

+Quote Post
amestris_star
post Aug 14 2009, 09:24 AM
Post #17526

Member No.: 67,594

I suspect we'll get to around Chapter 110 or something in those lines, but we're definitely going beyond the 100 mark for sure smile.gif

@FMAobsessed: Go check the FMA games section, and there's a thread where Michiyo is posting some videos related to the Wii game smile.gif

--------------------

"I'm sorry... thank you..."
Credit for signature art goes to: http://www.geocities.jp/yn_cq/ for the amazing Royai artwork! And to Michiyo for the avatar coloring!

+Quote Post
RizaXRoy
post Aug 14 2009, 09:33 AM
Post #17527

Apprentice

Member No.: 34,163

QUOTE (rinoaebastel @ Aug 13 2009, 01:35 PM) *
QUOTE (rzerox21xx @ Aug 13 2009, 08:35 PM) *
you know that fullmetal fighting game that has a ending of Mustang dream becoming law. In that video you see his ending and it involve Riza in a miniskirt but beware, Armstrong is also in a miniskirt.

http://www.nicozon.net/watch/sm7758842

I guess at cons people can say

Armstrong is dead sexy in a miniskirt

hahahhaha

LOL i never saw this....wich history is? roy's one?
This was Roy and Ed's scenario. I did play this game. I'm not quite remember about the story and also I'm beginner in learning Japanese. If i'm not wrong, it's like King Bradley will make their wish come true if Roy and Ed can beat him [Please do correct me if it is wrong]. So obviously , the miniskirt-thing is Roy's wish. laugh.gif Riza's face just showed that she was not willing to wear the miniskirt..XD

Yeah, FMAobsessed, I'm agreed with yout!! Actions speak louder than words !! biggrin.gif It doesn't matter to me if its 'my' or 'the' even though I REALLY think that 'my lieutenant' would be very nice!!

Thanks for posting the pic , Michiyo~!! Roy is handsome!! I want to see a jealous Riza XD just like she did in the first FMA anime!!

Looks like we would have Royai in chapter 99..really such a long wait and this keeps me thinking a lot of guesses about what's going on next. BTW, I want to know how is Riza's injured shoulder, sigh, Riza has no time for medical care. Roy should at least show concerns on Riza's injured shoulder. tongue.gif

--------------------

Sig by Nil-Chan,thanks to awesome Nil-Chan..!
Roy and Riza-the best pairing..Hope there will be more and more roiai moments in the manga.

My Royai AMV.Hope you enjoy it!

+Quote Post
hand-made-city
post Aug 14 2009, 09:47 AM
Post #17528

State Alchemist (Major)

Member No.: 67,054

QUOTE (RizaXRoy @ Aug 14 2009, 12:33 PM) *
Looks like we would have Royai in chapter 99..really such a long wait and this keeps me thinking a lot of guesses about what's going on next. BTW, I want to know how is Riza's injured shoulder, sigh, Riza has no time for medical care. Roy should at least show concerns on Riza's injured shoulder. tongue.gif

I have a feeling that they're just going to leave Riza's shoulder as is until everything is over. Her blood seems to have clotted enough to not be a problem for her anymore, so I don't think they'll bring attention to her injury very much. Otherwise they probably would have done so by now.. But maybe if she gets more wounded Roy will open his eyes and help her! tongue.gif

--------------------

+Quote Post
amestris_star
post Aug 14 2009, 10:02 AM
Post #17529

QUOTE (hand-made-city @ Aug 14 2009, 06:47 PM) *
But maybe if she gets more wounded Roy will open his eyes and help her! tongue.gif

If she gets more wounded... Roy will definitely start panicking... *nods*

--------------------

Credit for signature art goes to: http://www.geocities.jp/yn_cq/ for the amazing Royai artwork! And to Michiyo for the avatar coloring!

+Quote Post
Turdaewen
post Aug 14 2009, 10:14 AM
Post #17530

State Alchemist (Major)

If she gets more wounded, I'll start panicking!! lol

--------------------

Faust, Göethe

+Quote Post
black~hayate
post Aug 14 2009, 10:18 AM
Post #17531

State Alchemist (Major)

Member No.: 67,859

Yeah, I was so mad at Roy that he did not even talk a word with her (well, at least we haven't seen it happen) after "she rescued him" Maybe that's because the chapter was too short?
I forgot my "madness" since I was pretty relieved that we had both of them in this chapter.

--------------------
You have to leave me alot of cute messages! I love messages =3

Bark! Bark bark bark!

+Quote Post
amestris_star
post Aug 14 2009, 10:29 AM
Post #17532

QUOTE (Turdaewen @ Aug 14 2009, 07:14 PM) *

Correction - we'd all start panicking *nods*

--------------------

+Quote Post
The_Twilight_Tri...
post Aug 14 2009, 10:45 AM
Post #17533

Alchemists

Member No.: 65,533

QUOTE (amestris_star @ Aug 14 2009, 11:29 AM) *
QUOTE (Turdaewen @ Aug 14 2009, 07:14 PM) *

Correction - we'd all start panicking *nods*

Ha ha! Yes, we'd definitely all start panicking. I'm just hoping she'll hold out and keep herself from getting wounded.... Though I'm sort of worried for her in that situation. Since "guns don't work on anything these days," she's really very very, vulnerable to Wrath or Pride... or possibly to that guy they found at the end of the chapter since he definitely seems to have something up his sleeve to threaten even Roy, Ed, and Scar. Gah! Roy will probably be very sure to protect her, though. I'm almost positive of that!

+Quote Post
kkg22104
post Aug 14 2009, 10:55 AM
Post #17534

Member No.: 68,640

I just thought of something completely r@ndom: If Riza gets severely injured in an upcoming fight, Roy might have to save her with the same method he used to save himself and Havoc in the Lust fight. How ironic would that be, if the tattoo that she hates saved her life? (Though this probably won't happen in the manga anyway laugh.gif)

--------------------

Sig made by Forsaken Love ^_^

+Quote Post
Aribelle
post Aug 14 2009, 10:58 AM
Post #17535

State Alchemist (Lt. Colonel)

Member No.: 68,646

QUOTE (hand-made-city @ Aug 14 2009, 09:47 AM) *
I have a feeling that they're just going to leave Riza's shoulder as is until everything is over. Her blood seems to have clotted enough to not be a problem for her anymore, so I don't think they'll bring attention to her injury very much. Otherwise they probably would have done so by now.. But maybe if she gets more wounded Roy will open his eyes and help her! tongue.gif

The injury seemed pretty superficial when she got it...there was a lot of blood, but there always seems to be a lot of blood in manga XD I swear it's like EVERYONE has extreme high blood pressure. But Riza seems to be doing okay right now. She's not showing any signs of too much blood loss or anything, so I'd just be worried that she's in a lot of pain...but I agree, I doubt they're going to make mention of her injury. If they were going to they probably would have already done it.

QUOTE (The_Twilight_Trinity @ Aug 14 2009, 10:45 AM) *
Ha ha! Yes, we'd definitely all start panicking. I'm just hoping she'll hold out and keep herself from getting wounded.... Though I'm sort of worried for her in that situation. Since "guns don't work on anything these days," she's really very very, vulnerable to Wrath or Pride... or possibly to that guy they found at the end of the chapter since he definitely seems to have something up his sleeve to threaten even Roy, Ed, and Scar. Gah! Roy will probably be very sure to protect her, though. I'm almost positive of that!

She really is vulnerable to the villains that are left...I don't want her to sit out for the rest of these battles but I also don't really know what she can do at this point. I guess go rejoin with Breda and them, but I doubt it. I'm pretty sure she's going to stay with Roy. So I guess we'll just have to wait and see...

--------------------

+Quote Post

1516 Pages V  « < 1167 1168 1169 1170 1171 > » 
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 24th July 2016 - 03:41 AM

Copyright ©2003-2004 PhoenixNetworks, LLC. All rights reserved.
Copyright Notice. Privacy policy. Acceptable Use Policy. Terms of Service.
Page Generation Time: 0.0655 seconds.
Currently Selected Stylesheet: css/default.css