HAGANE NO RENKINJUTSUSHI
HAGANE NO RENKINJUTSUSHI
full metal alchemist
full metal alchemist

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

4228 Pages V  « < 4168 4169 4170 4171 4172 > »   
Reply to this topicStart new topic
Penny for your thoughts? (don't expect "real" money here... XD), Please share what's happening on your life/your current thoughts
Rating 5 V
A Pierrot's Aria
post Nov 26 2010, 03:24 AM
Post #62536

Special Ops (Friendly Member Advisor)
Group Icon

Group: Moderators
Member No.: 68,926

jacksparrow589 My mum thought that...but the thought just scares me. tongue.gif And I'm sorry to hear that your flatmates were noisy- it's similar to how people are on Thursday nights/Friday mornings; they assume just because that they don't have Friday lectures/classes, that myself and some others don't...!

Pyroclasm Haha! I think this guy is always going to be a pain. laugh.gif

Tombow Sleeping in is always nice. biggrin.gif

Chiyo Where I am also has blue, sunny skies. laugh.gif It seemed like it was desperately trying to snow yesterday, but after about 10 minutes of extremely light snowfall it just stopped. But it is freezing outside! laugh.gif

CTs:

-I just got two books for my Philosophy essay- it's about Lecretius' and Epicurus' views on death, so this should be fun to write. xD wink.gif

-I'm still in a good mood despite a certain someone telling me that I'm incompetent. dry.gif Git. xD

-I also had a good night's sleep despite the noise last night. I'm fed up of hearing dubstep, though! Argh! It sounds like someone's speakers are having a breakdown. xD

--------------------
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
jacksparrow589
post Nov 26 2010, 08:30 AM
Post #62537

Special Ops (Piratical Gallery Enforcement)

Group: Gallery Moderators
Member No.: 48,158

CTs:

--I hope everyone who celebrated Thanksgiving yesterday had a good one!

--After dinner, my cousins and I all just lay on the floor in the living room, giggling madly for no apparent reason. It was so much fun. smile.gif

--Now, we have a ton of pie leftovers. A half each of peach, pecan, and apple, probably a third of blueberry, a slice of pumpkin and two pieces of the delicious confection, pumpkin crunch.

--As if all that weren't enough, my mom's going to make a turkey today. I'm not fond of turkey--not at all. I'll get through it somehow.

--------------------

Credit goes to Causmicfire for my avatar

The Royai Day party might be over, but the fun never stops!
Royai Day 2011 Album
Thank you to all those who contributed!

+Quote Post
ScarMySoul
post Nov 26 2010, 09:56 AM
Post #62538

Gallery Mod Emeritus

Group: Members
Member No.: 36,754

Hey everyone! If you wouldn't mind taking a gander at this new post! I'd really appreciate it! FMA Fan Art Contest Poll

The reason I've made this post is to see what you think regarding submissions for future contests!

Thanks! ~Scar

CT:

- It is so flippin cold in my house, i'm literally shivering as I'm typing... lol....

- Going to the family house for a late Thanksgiving Dinner... they just got back from a cruise so we decided to have it today. smile.gif

- Hope everyones holiday was great!

smile.gif

--------------------

+Quote Post
Little Washu
post Nov 26 2010, 11:36 AM
Post #62539

Lt. General

Member No.: 31,492

One thing I do hate about the cold weather, almost more than just being cold, is that it makes my nose bleed... and the it heals up and its hard to breathe from it. Actually, in retrospect, it would probably heal a lot faster if I would let it be...

Anyway, Panty and Stocking with Garterbeld. Great anime right there. It's so Gainax, so very Gainax. My new sig and avatar are from it, avatar being Panty. I see much of myself in Panty... the obsession with underwear, the bluntness, the general look of her. I may attempt to make a cosplay of her transformed mode since it's easy and I need practice.

CTs:
-I'm so hungry...
-I made plans today... but I don't wanna go through with them :/

--------------------

d a| Y a k u s o k u |t u m b l r

+Quote Post
Razzy
post Nov 26 2010, 03:10 PM
Post #62540

Special Ops (4-D Super Curator)

Member No.: 39,817

Washu- I really want to see that anime! Is it relatively new? It looks Western style, a bit. Which is really cool. :0

CTs:

- I went to the fabric store this afternoon. There were, like 15 people on line to cut fabric. WUT. And you know how long it takes those employees to cut fabric? WAY TOO LONG. They are ALWAYS unreasonably slow with measuring and cutting. So I left. Not worth the wait.

- I want to try out faux fur. I'm going to get some for an Alex DeLarge plushie (for his hair). So I'm going back to the fabric store in a bit. Hopefully things are calming down there. .-.

- I'm really annoyed right now. dry.gif I love when people are total jerks.

- I hate having a sore throat. It's just annoying.

- I'm so sick of listening to my iPod right now. I just don't want to listen to anything right now. Except Billy Joel. I can never get sick of him.

- Oh! I finished one of my conentration pieces for art. biggrin.gif Whoooooooo~ This proves that I'm NOT lazy! XD

--------------------

C'mon, grab your friends. We'll go to very distant lands.
my deviantART

+Quote Post
Little Washu
post Nov 26 2010, 09:00 PM
Post #62541

Lt. General

QUOTE (Razzy @ Nov 26 2010, 05:10 PM) *
Washu- I really want to see that anime! Is it relatively new? It looks Western style, a bit. Which is really cool. :0

Lol it's kind of. It's not that western at all. But, it's rated M for sex and all that, as Panty is a nympho. Still, I love her and can't wait to dress as her <3 <3 <3

EDIT: I made a topic for it, found here: Panty with Stocking and Garterbelt Topic

--------------------

+Quote Post
ScarMySoul
post Nov 28 2010, 08:41 AM
Post #62542

Gallery Mod Emeritus

Member No.: 36,754

CT:

- A new announcement will be taking place December 1st! So be ready smile.gif

- Hope everyone's weekend is going well!

- 27 days until I head to california! YAY! We're taking a train out, so that should be interesting. tongue.gif

--------------------

+Quote Post
jacksparrow589
post Nov 28 2010, 10:04 AM
Post #62543

CTs:

--This is the 8th year I've been (and still am being) a helper at my local mall's photo-with-Santa event. I love it so much! Almost all of my cousins in the area stopped by, since our uncle is Santa.

--My cousin, his wife, and their 2 year old son came over for dinner last night, which was amazing amounts of fun. At one point Owen (the little boy) ran at me, and I was trying to pick him up, but the way I caught him, I wound up turning him upside-down, which he apparently thought was pretty awesome. We also played with Jenga blocks and read The Dr. Seuss Sleep Book.

--Just finished reading Jane Eyre for the first time in my life. I kind of wish they'd required it in school--it was miles more entertaining than most of what we had to read!

--Back to school for 2.5 weeks, and then Christmas break. I want it to be break NOW.

--------------------

Royai Day 2011 Album

+Quote Post
EniviD EiraM
post Nov 28 2010, 10:28 AM
Post #62544

Apprentice

Member No.: 71,525

CT's :

--- what have I done Penny? I got my new twitter account so I completely forgot to update here. :<
I miss being here in the forum ..

--- where should I start? hmmm ... okay so I'm back at school and life has been normal. We're going on camp again next week. I'm away for 6 consecutive days surviving in a farm along the highway far from home. It's like survivor, really. I'm not really busy doing homeworks and stuff just the scouting thingy really exhaust the hell out of me. I'm trying to think as positive as convincing so I won't regret joining in. It's not that easy at all. Imagining the campsite gives me psychological death (?)... worse than a headache.

--- guess I'll have to prepare and pack up my things. 'till next time ...

--------------------

+Quote Post
Razzy
post Nov 28 2010, 12:33 PM
Post #62545

Special Ops (4-D Super Curator)

Member No.: 39,817

jacksparrow- We had to read Jane Eyre for English class this year. Nobody actually read it though, because it was 400+ pages and our teacher only gave us a week or so to read it. laugh.gif But I thought it was better than most school-required books, judging from the first 40 pages that I read.

CTs:

- RAMMSTEIN. IS COMING. TO NYC! ...If tickets weren't a ridiculous amount of money, I would so go see them! But minimum price is around $110... *sadness* ;_____________;

- I can't believe Thanksgiving break is already over. I really have no desire to go to school tomorrow... or ever again.

- So today I'm going to be a judge again in the annual kids' art contest for the newspaper. It's always so much fun! I can't wait~ biggrin.gif

- I got these really fuzzy sheets and pillowcase for my bed. Soooo warm. <3

--------------------

C'mon, grab your friends. We'll go to very distant lands.
my deviantART

+Quote Post
FMAobsessed
post Nov 28 2010, 06:27 PM
Post #62546

State Alchemist (Colonel)

Member No.: 52,558

CT's:
I hope those that celebrated Thanksgiving had a good time and nice holiday. Mine could have been better because I was sick, and spent the day in bed.

While I was sick, my mom made me tea at 2 am. I felt bad for waking her up with my coughing, but I was thankful for the tea.

On Saturday, when I was feeling a bit better, my best friend and I saw Harry Potter 7. I haven't seen her since June, so it was nice. Plus I was glad she was home, because we have seen every HP movie in theaters together.

+Quote Post
Little Washu
post Nov 28 2010, 08:47 PM
Post #62547

Lt. General

Leslie Nielson died today. The film industry has suffered a very, very great loss...

CTs:
-I... i loved Leslie Nielson...
-Apparently, people who know me thought of me when they heard the news lol

--------------------

+Quote Post
Pyroclasm
post Nov 28 2010, 09:38 PM
Post #62548

State Alchemist (Major)

Member No.: 74,542

@jacksparrow589: I've never met a young kid to date who doesn't enjoy being tipped upside down. laugh.gif

@Little Washu: I read about that just before... It's so sad...

CTs:

- RIP, Leslie Nielsen. The acting world just lost someone great... T_T

- I have baby chicks hatching! :3 I went to check just before; there are several eggs with small cracks in them and I can hear little cheeping noises. wub.gif

- Three days 'til Dark Dawn! Some people in the US have their copies already... DO WANT.

--------------------

"I cannot tell you more... It is up to you to find the answer. Will we use Alchemy to wage war, to raise armies?
Or will we use it to grow wise, to rise above our petty feuds and perform great deeds?" - Kraden

LiveJournal | | Formspring

+Quote Post
jacksparrow589
post Nov 29 2010, 10:04 PM
Post #62549

CTs:

--I love getting calls during class from numbers I don't recognize. I kind of wonder if it's the guy I went to a dance with last spring, trying to figure out why the heck my number's in his phone, but I deleted his number, so I don't know if it's his or not. Whatever. It's pretty amusing, actually. tongue.gif

--I don't know what's wrong with me, but I'm all shaky all of a sudden. I've been feeling like I'm coming down with a cold, too, and my back hurts. This is just not my week. dry.gif

--My nails are way too long right now. (Er, by my standards. Apparently, they're short to most other people.) But I'm being lazy, so I'm not going to cut them.

--Actually, I have a good excuse: my piles and piles of homework that I need to finish. This is what happens when you don't do your work over break, kiddies!

--------------------

Royai Day 2011 Album

+Quote Post
EniviD EiraM
post Nov 30 2010, 07:08 AM
Post #62550

Apprentice

Member No.: 71,525

CT's

--- camping ... here I go ! T.T

--------------------

+Quote Post

4228 Pages V  « < 4168 4169 4170 4171 4172 > » 
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 27th July 2016 - 11:38 PM

Copyright 2003-2004 PhoenixNetworks, LLC. All rights reserved.
Copyright Notice. Privacy policy. Acceptable Use Policy. Terms of Service.
Page Generation Time: 0.0655 seconds.
Currently Selected Stylesheet: css/default.css