HAGANE NO RENKINJUTSUSHI
HAGANE NO RENKINJUTSUSHI
full metal alchemist
full metal alchemist

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

5 Pages V  < 1 2 3 4 5 >  
Reply to this topicStart new topic
Your Favourite Bleach Couples And Characters, Show your love & support for your fav Bleach pairs & character
hakai-kun
post Jul 15 2005, 09:11 PM
Post #31

Apprentice

Group: Members
Member No.: 376

yeah.. could you eMail it to me? That'd be great! how big a file is it?

--------------------
~Dubbed the Queen of HagaRen Shounen-ai by Kase o.O
~Visit my manga circle: THANKS!
~Mary-Sues scare me >.<
~Avatar: idea Hakai-kun, made by Lie-chan
IPB Image
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Kasumi
post Jul 15 2005, 09:15 PM
Post #32

Brigadier General

Member No.: 135

It's a 1.85 MB zip file. Could you PM me your e-mail? happy.gif

--------------------
user posted image

+Quote Post
hakai-kun
post Jul 15 2005, 09:33 PM
Post #33

Apprentice

Thank you, Kasumi-san!
you've really made my day!!! ^^

--------------------
~Mary-Sues scare me >.<
IPB Image

+Quote Post
AoiSora
post Jul 15 2005, 10:41 PM
Post #34

Alchemists

Member No.: 667

I like HitsugayaxHinamori (becuase they are just the cutest thing)

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v499/Aoi.../himomo01_2.jpg

Renji x Rukia (because he deserves her more than Ichigo, beside he had her first)
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v499/Aoi...n%20art/225.jpg

Shinsui x Nanao (becuase they are so remind me of Royai)

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v499/Aoi...t/yozakura3.jpg

ps... I have more fan art for all three coupleings, if anybody wants to see more.

pps...I did not draw any of these, they are posted here without permission of the artist, so please don't post them on other sites. Thanks!

--------------------
user posted image

+Quote Post
Zarpia
post Jul 15 2005, 11:41 PM
Post #35

Rasta Maldita

Member No.: 4,384

QUOTE(AoiSora @ Jul 16 2005, 12:41 AM)
Renji x Rukia (because he deserves her more than Ichigo, beside he had her first)

Sorry but i'll have to disagre with you.
[spoiler]I agree about that Renji had her first, but he let her go remember?, is true, they know each other for more time than Ichigo, but Ichigo risk everthing to save her (and they only new each other for what? not even a year), Renji was just gonna let her die untill he saw that Ichigo care a lot about her, and i don't think that Ichigo was just "returning" a favor or somethig like that. So to me (even tought Ichigo let her go when she say that she wanted to remain in Soul Society) He is the one for Rukia, Renji will just reman as a friend, and besides Rukia was in love with Kaien, that looks exactly like Ichigo.[/spoiler]

--------------------

+Quote Post
AoiSora
post Jul 15 2005, 11:49 PM
Post #36

Alchemists

I always saw Ichigo and Rukia as a brotherly sisterly thing... I think it was my friend's influence. She got me into this show, and she is a big Ichigo x Orihime fan and there is no one else for him. But I still think Renji x Rukia is cute. And I believe if you really care let them go, and if they come back it is ment to be.

--------------------
user posted image

+Quote Post
Zarpia
post Jul 16 2005, 12:01 AM
Post #37

Rasta Maldita

Member No.: 4,384

QUOTE(AoiSora Posted Today @ 01:49 AM )
  I always saw Ichigo and Rukia as a brotherly sisterly thing... 

Hmmm....I don't know, more like a friend thing to me, wich can be something else someday.

I believe that too(the "if you really care let them go, and if they come back it is ment to be"), but when i like a pair i just don't seem to change my maind, is a curse.

Ichigo x Orihime - She is the one that like him, i have never seen him look at her with other eyes (except when Kon was in Ichigos buddy, wich it was really funny).

--------------------

+Quote Post
AoiSora
post Jul 16 2005, 12:09 AM
Post #38

Alchemists

Ah, I suffer from a very similar curse indeed! And Kon is such a perv! But I guess that is one of the beauties of a very large cast show.. there is a pairing for everybody!

and since my friend got me into this show I feel bad about stepping on her toes about Ichigo and Orihime (even though I thougth she was just a big breasted airhead when I first saw her).

Who knows if I got into this show first I most likely be a IchigoxRukiaxRenji fans that can't decide.

--------------------
user posted image

+Quote Post
foolmetal alchem...
post Jul 16 2005, 08:52 AM
Post #39

Major General

Member No.: 12,269

How could I forget about Shunsui x Nanao??

Sweet, Sweet, Nanao-chan!
Lovely, Lovely, Nanao-chan! laugh.gif

--------------------

Currently EKE's GP Deshi-in Training!
*Has been nicknamed "Dai-chan" by Celes.*
Aily: He's so adorable. :3

+Quote Post
Fresh_Coffee
post Jul 16 2005, 09:04 AM
Post #40

Brigadier General

Member No.: 3,780

QUOTE(Kasumi @ Jul 15 2005, 09:24 PM)
Wasn't it...
[spoiler] Bedwetter Momo as opposed to Bedwetter Hinamori? [/spoiler]

[spoiler] Well.. Bedwetter Momo is cuter. =3 I'm dillusional, but yes, it was Bedwetter Hinamori. She looked nice with her hair up in pigtails. [/spoiler]

QUOTE(kasumi-sama)
Yeah, the age difference didn't bother me either. I doubt there's a big difference, besides, both of them are probably at least 100 years old, judging how Rukia is 150 years old. XD

How old do you think they would be in human time? Me and Ailuro had a fight about Hitsugaya being shorter than hinamori. I argued that Hitsugaya was a shorty and she argued that he was growing. rolleyes.gif

QUOTE(kasumi-sama)
What I'm very curious about is...
[spoiler] In Ch. 12.5, the Hitsugaya birthday special, what birthday present did Hinamori give him? [/spoiler]

[spoiler] I never thought about that.. I didn't like the fact Aizen was there. T_T Though I did like the GinxMasumoto fluff =3 I really want to know what their story is. [/spoiler]

QUOTE(kasumi-sama)
I suppose I should feel honoured? biggrin.gif;; XD
[snapback]214939[/snapback]

The mods are scary people ph34r.gif

QUOTE(AoiSora @ Jul 15 2005, 11:41 PM)

[snapback]215131[/snapback]

That's the cutest thing ever ;_; <-- tear drop.

QUOTE(zarpia @ Jul 16 2005, 01:01 AM)
Ichigo x Orihime - She is the one that like him, i have never seen him look at her with other eyes (except when Kon was in Ichigos buddy, wich it was really funny).
[snapback]215237[/snapback]

I have to agree with Zarpia, I don't really like Ichigo x Orihime not that I hate it. I just don't see it happening sure she loves him a lot but it doesn't look like Ichigo looks at her any other way than mutual friendship.

About the whole thing with who deserves Rukia, I'm a Ichigo x Rukia fan, though Renji x Rukia is sweet. I just don't really see them together, it doesn't really seem like Rukia looks at him like a lover. Which with Ichigo I think she does somewhat look at him that way. Though Ichigo's feelings for her whether friendship,sisterly or lover isn't evident. '_' I think with Rukia we get a more feel to her feelings towards Ichigo than Ichigo towards Rukia.

[spoiler] How could we forget the moment when Ichigo was on the verge of dying and she wanted to be near him. ;_; [/spoiler]

--------------------
<3'S2

Summer lovin<3

+Quote Post
Kasumi
post Jul 16 2005, 09:47 AM
Post #41

Brigadier General

QUOTE(Fresh_Coffee @ Jul 16 2005, 12:04 PM)
[spoiler] Well.. Bedwetter Momo is cuter. =3 I'm dillusional, but yes, it was Bedwetter Hinamori. She looked nice with her hair up in pigtails. [/spoiler]

Ok, I'm confused. I specifically remember...
[spoiler]Hitsugaya calling her Bedwetter Momo, not Bedwetter Hinamori...[/spoiler]

How old do you think they would be in human time?  Me and Ailuro had a fight about Hitsugaya being shorter than hinamori. I argued that Hitsugaya was a shorty and she argued that he was growing.   rolleyes.gif

Going with how Rukia is supposedly 15 in our time (though not a strong argument, considering she could fake her age, just to be in the same class as Ichigo), I'd say Hitsugaya should be around 14 and Hinamori 15...
And I have to side with Ailuro there, the boy's definitely growing. tongue.gif

[spoiler] I never thought about that.. I didn't like the fact Aizen was there. T_T Though I did like the GinxMasumoto fluff =3 I really want to know what their story is. [/spoiler]

Neither did I... What a cute moment it would've been if it was just Matsumoto, Hitsugaya, and Hinamori who had been there. wink.gif

The mods are scary people  ph34r.gif

No comment. rolleyes.gif

QUOTE(AoiSora @ Jul 15 2005, 11:41 PM)

[snapback]215131[/snapback]

*nods in agreement* biggrin.gif

About the IchigoxOrihime thing, it never appealed to me until
[spoiler]Ichigo's fight with Byakuya. The way she stood, bracing herself against the invisible force. [/spoiler]
But I'm a IshidaxOrihime fan, and that scene also strengthened my love for that couple. biggrin.gif

I highly doubt Ichigo sees Rukia as anything more than a friend right now. Maybe later on, yes, but definitely not right now. Rukia, however, (being the IchiRuki fan I am) most likely has feelings for Ichigo.

The same thing can be used for RenjiRuki though. Rukia doesn't see Renji as anything more than a friend, however, Renji obviously loves Rukia.

So both pairings pretty much have a equal chance at working out. That's how I see it, anyway. wink.gif

--------------------
user posted image

+Quote Post
AoiSora
post Jul 16 2005, 10:53 AM
Post #42

Alchemists

QUOTE(Kasumi @ Jul 16 2005, 04:47 PM)
So both pairings pretty much have a equal chance at working out. That's how I see it, anyway. wink.gif
[snapback]215425[/snapback]

I can see that as a definate possiblity. But for me ever since I saw Renji's flashback with Rukia that was it. I cried for him, and it hurt so much that I wanted to cut my arm off... so that is the main reason I would want them together. Ichigo never made me feel that way.

I seem to like the Gotei 13 more than Ichigo anyways... makes my friend really mad when I say "Why is on Ichigo, can we get back to the captains?" ...Of course her response is .."Duh he is the main character! Will you stop that?!" ...Of course I do that with FMA too.. "Why is it Ed? Can we get back to Roy, Hawkeye and the military?"

--------------------
user posted image

+Quote Post
Kasumi
post Jul 16 2005, 12:50 PM
Post #43

Brigadier General

QUOTE(AoiSora @ Jul 16 2005, 01:53 PM)
I can see that as a definate possiblity.  But for me ever since I saw Renji's flashback with Rukia that was it. I cried for him, and it hurt so much that I wanted to cut my arm off... so that is the main reason I would want them together.  Ichigo never made me feel that way. 

I seem to like the Gotei 13 more than Ichigo anyways... makes my friend really mad when I say "Why is on Ichigo, can we get back to the captains?" ...Of course her response is .."Duh he is the main character! Will you stop that?!" ...Of course I do that with FMA too.. "Why is it Ed?  Can we get back to Roy, Hawkeye and the military?"
[snapback]215465[/snapback]

I know. I mentioned this earlier, but if Bleach started in Rukongai with Renji and Rukia, with Ichigo coming in later, I have no doubt in my mind that I'd be a firm supporter of RenjiRuki instead of IchiRuki. wink.gif

laugh.gif It's like that with me too. I want to see Hitsugaya and others more than Ichigo. And I totally agree with "Why is it Ed? Can we get back to Roy, Hawkeye, and the military?" XD

--------------------
user posted image

+Quote Post
Fresh_Coffee
post Jul 16 2005, 01:05 PM
Post #44

Brigadier General

Member No.: 3,780

am I the only one who actually enjoyed seeing Ichigo and Edo? laugh.gif

Basically it's like this

Renji ---> Rukia--> ? <----Ichigo

--------------------
<3'S2

Summer lovin<3

+Quote Post
hakai-kun
post Jul 16 2005, 02:51 PM
Post #45

Apprentice

*raises hand* i like seeing Ed! ^^; but I don't really like seeing Ichigo... haha.
These past few epi and chp I've been "stupid ichi! I wanna see hitsugaya!!" laugh.gif haha...

Read this fic and tell me you don't crack up!! It's "crack fic" in that the "pairng" that it's of.... well... the two characters don't even talk at all in the series, I believe... but that's what makes it funny! ^^

--------------------
~Mary-Sues scare me >.<
IPB Image

+Quote Post

5 Pages V  < 1 2 3 4 5 >
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 29th July 2016 - 05:02 AM

Copyright 2003-2004 PhoenixNetworks, LLC. All rights reserved.
Copyright Notice. Privacy policy. Acceptable Use Policy. Terms of Service.
Page Generation Time: 0.0655 seconds.
Currently Selected Stylesheet: css/default.css