HAGANE NO RENKINJUTSUSHI
HAGANE NO RENKINJUTSUSHI
full metal alchemist
full metal alchemist

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

1516 Pages V  « < 995 996 997 998 999 > »   
Reply to this topicStart new topic
Hawkeye X Roy: The Royai Thread, For Roy, Riza, and Royai fans, and more!!
Rating 5 V
jacksparrow589
post May 3 2009, 08:17 PM
Post #14941

Special Ops (Piratical Gallery Enforcement)

Group: Gallery Moderators
Member No.: 48,158

Because of the whole virus thing with the computer, I haven't seen episode 5, nor am I likely to for a while. Your guys' description of it amuses me, though. I can just see Roy trying to make the fire and not having it working.

On Roy and Riza having a family: It'd be nice, as long as Riza is not just a housewife, but in the world of FMA, I don't see it happening, as many of you have said. I'm okay with fanfics and fanarts of it, though. Anyway, Ed and Al are as close to having children as it gets. As long as they're around in the end, I'll be satisfied.

--------------------

Credit goes to Causmicfire for my avatar

The Royai Day party might be over, but the fun never stops!
Royai Day 2011 Album
Thank you to all those who contributed!

Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Tombow
post May 3 2009, 08:21 PM
Post #14942

A sentient plant of some kind
Group Icon

Group: Admin
Member No.: 23,115

@JS - Ohhh... that's too bad... Maybe when HD screencaps come out we can post screencaps of the "useless" scene for you!! ^^

@Liz - Aha, I see what you mean!! biggrin.gif And, yes, many of these fics are quite possibly reflecting the desire of their own? ^^ I myself is not a fanfic writer (gahaha, I can already see how bad it would be if I write fanfics XDD) so I appreciate others' talents in writings, and as a reader I'm an omnivorous reader and enjoy reading Royai fics in all sort of situations, including Roy & Riza as a married unit, as long as it's well written. (that's what I really liked about Reika's doujin because it was very well written and well drawn.)
But, as a sci-fi fan, what I would love to read (if anyone would write it) is Roy and Riza in some nicely written sci-fi story. That would make me so happy!! laugh.gif

YAY!!! We really are going to hit 1,000 pages soon!!! biggrin.gif

--------------------

+Quote Post
sidekick.kep37
post May 3 2009, 08:32 PM
Post #14943

Alchemists

Group: Members
From: The lair where the Sidekicks hang on their down time
Member No.: 67,873

Jeez, I haven't posted here in a while... -rubs head- You guys move waaaaaay too fast- still almost 1000 pages! Whoo!

Okay, in regards to the whole Royai Nuclear family thing, I pretty much agree with what crazyanimefma said. Roy and Riza have so much to do in their lifetime- and even if the whole "we're gonna win the promised day battle!" thing goes right for them and democracy wipes the floor clean of the corrupted military government (there's a term for this... and I don't remember what it's called.... I digress) and Roy and Riza somehow manage to have a lovey-dovey scene, I cannot see them raising a family. Like what Codename Elizabeth said, it seems out of character. Just my two cents. But still. I love the doujin and I hope it gets updated... Please... -insert desperate cheesy smile here- Oh, OT, I'm Catholic too! Yes, 2.5 children, lol. Oddly enough, including me, my parents has 3. happy.gif lol ran.dom.

Okay, on ep. 5 now!
I loved the pop! Best "pop" sound ever! It's better than the sound of popping popcorn. That's how epic that sound effect was. And Riza practically horizontally cartwheeled before kicking down Roy. That was absolutely amazing. And the look on Roy's face was priceless. WAAAAYYY better than anime1's "That's no way to get promoted Hawkeye!" (I'm going by the dub here) and the super angry face. Riza's dual-wielding was awesome too... and her shot with the rifle. God, Scar's super fast if he can avoid Hawkeye's shots, huh?

Yes, roughly a week till 95!!! The suspense is killing me!

+Quote Post
xo.milly-chan//
post May 3 2009, 10:42 PM
Post #14944

Citizen

Member No.: 51,914

YAY~! 4 more pages to go before this thread hits 1000~! We can so do this XD

I agree with what everyone said about the whole nuclear family thing...I just can't imagine Roy and Riza, after all they've been through, to be able to settle down and live out that fairy-tale happily-ever-after ending...it's just too...OOC (like other people have said). Not that I don't like the thought of little Royai babies (cue: awwwwww) but I think at the end of it all, both Roy and Riza probably won't even think about children, and will probably be content to simply live out the rest of their lives with each other.

And besides, with what Riza said - about them military soldiers being codemmed as criminals during times of war - I think that they'll probably live with the belief that they wouldn't want to raise their own children in the world where they, as parents, are believed to be 'murderers', even if it was for the sake of good (or something to that extent)

...did that make sense? I know sometimes when I'm trying to explain something, I tend to mix up and substitue what I really mean for something much...cheesier and lame sounding...happy.gif;;
------

@ everyone who said hi~: Thanks for welcome~! :3 Very few things make me cheerier than knowing there are other Royai-obssessed fans in the world...biggrin.gif

+Quote Post
spectator
post May 4 2009, 06:26 AM
Post #14945

Alchemists

Member No.: 34,836

QUOTE (sidekick.kep37 @ May 3 2009, 10:32 PM) *
I loved the pop! Best "pop" sound ever! It's better than the sound of popping popcorn. That's how epic that sound effect was. And Riza practically horizontally cartwheeled before kicking down Roy. That was absolutely amazing. And the look on Roy's face was priceless. WAAAAYYY better than anime1's "That's no way to get promoted Hawkeye!" (I'm going by the dub here) and the super angry face. Riza's dual-wielding was awesome too... and her shot with the rifle. God, Scar's super fast if he can avoid Hawkeye's shots, huh?

Yes, roughly a week till 95!!! The suspense is killing me!

The sound is more like opening a wine bottle to me. Yeah! the way Riza uses her rifles and handguns is stunning!!

Ah!!! 95!!! 5 more days!!

--------------------
'Prince of Dawn' Fanfiction - Envoy of Love: The True Prince

Eastern Headquarters' Attraction - Something fun to read.

CoS and FMA1 Fanfiction - Right person, wrong place, wrong time

+Quote Post
amestris_star
post May 4 2009, 08:08 AM
Post #14946

State Alchemist (Colonel)

Member No.: 67,594

QUOTE (spectator @ May 4 2009, 03:26 PM) *
The sound is more like opening a wine bottle to me. Yeah! the way Riza uses her rifles and handguns is stunning!!

Ah!!! 95!!! 5 more days!!

She isn't Roy's right hand for nothing after all wink.gif

5 days????? Well, approx. 6/7 days till the first spoilers tongue.gif
OMG *___________________________*

--------------------

"I'm sorry... thank you..."
Credit for signature art goes to: http://www.geocities.jp/yn_cq/ for the amazing Royai artwork! And to Michiyo for the avatar coloring!

+Quote Post
black~hayate
post May 4 2009, 08:20 AM
Post #14947

State Alchemist (Major)

Member No.: 67,859

Aw, cmon Amestris. The last time we got a chapter translated at onemanga was the eleventh. The raws allways came out on the 10th of the month.
Sometimes one day earlier. So, what's the problem, don't be too pessimistic, it's "only" six days now wink.gif

--------------------
You have to leave me alot of cute messages! I love messages =3

Bark! Bark bark bark!

+Quote Post
amestris_star
post May 4 2009, 08:34 AM
Post #14948

State Alchemist (Colonel)

Member No.: 67,594

QUOTE (black~hayate @ May 4 2009, 05:20 PM) *
Aw, cmon Amestris. The last time we got a chapter translated at onemanga was the eleventh. The raws allways came out on the 10th of the month.
Sometimes one day earlier. So, what's the problem, don't be too pessimistic, it's "only" six days now wink.gif

Definitely not a problem, the earlier the better, I wish time passes quickly though tongue.gif

--------------------

"I'm sorry... thank you..."
Credit for signature art goes to: http://www.geocities.jp/yn_cq/ for the amazing Royai artwork! And to Michiyo for the avatar coloring!

+Quote Post
Kale Mustang
post May 4 2009, 09:03 AM
Post #14949

Major General

Member No.: 67,527

Watched ep. 5 last night (finally tongue.gif) and loved it. Riza's takedown of Roy was way better in this episode than in anime1, though yeah, the lack of mushrooms was disappointing (though the text falling on Roy's head was a nice touch).

Also, this episode definitely reaffirmed why Roy's my favorite character - always loved the cockiness/confidence that he exudes when he's protecting his friends/subordinates. Plus, his eyes seem more expressive this time around (the talk with Hughes & Armstrong, his indignation after Riza took him down, his glare at Scar, & his remembrance of Ishbal) than before.

Bring on chapter 95...and Viz, stop being dumb and release vol. 18 already!

+Quote Post
Sweetdeath04
post May 4 2009, 11:17 AM
Post #14950

Citizen

Member No.: 47,146

Finally watched episode five! The 'pop' sound was possibly my favourite part of the entire episode! XD

Who was it that said that during the whole recount of Ishbal Riza was watching Roy? Yeh, I noticed that too!

My first exam is roughly around the same day as Chapter 95 is released. I have a bad feeling that I'm going to go into that exam with very little sleep because I've been waiting for the RAW....

--------------------
I'M NOT SHORT!... I'm Huggable!
My Web Work

+Quote Post
Makika
post May 4 2009, 11:36 AM
Post #14951

Apprentice

Member No.: 65,737

xo.milly-chan//:
I like your teory.. And makes so much sense. When Riza tells Ed about the Ishval's war she said: Someone have to cross the blood's river for the next generation live in peace, and she says "When this govern'll take down, all the militarys who participate in the Ishval's massacre are going to be considerated murders and probaly will be rest or kill for the new govern.
If she and Roy keep together in the end (and I hope that happens) they don't want their children thinking: Oh.. My parents are murders.

But now they are working for the new govern... So I think they'll be forgiven like murderes, and remember like a heroes. So they can have their children in peace. (hahaha, royai obsessed fan moment).

And people... Just 6 days for chapter 95! *----* hahahaha (remembering when we said "wow, "just" 1 month!)

and oh.. We'll have the chapter 95 and the ep 6 in the same weekend!

--------------------

+Quote Post
black~hayate
post May 4 2009, 11:56 AM
Post #14952

State Alchemist (Major)

Member No.: 67,859

Episode 6 will lack of Royai *sigh*
But still, we'll have OUR CHAPTER!!! Wrahahahahaha!!!
I dunno. I agree with the happy end children thing.
But still I can imagine Riza being pregnant =D

--------------------
You have to leave me alot of cute messages! I love messages =3

Bark! Bark bark bark!

+Quote Post
Tombow
post May 4 2009, 12:00 PM
Post #14953

A sentient plant of some kind
Group Icon

Group: Admin
Member No.: 23,115

Because a classic pic like this begs to be cross-posted, and because so that "Royai people" wouldn't overwhelm "FMA-2 Brotherhood anime Capsummaries" thread with Royai comments XD and because I promised jacksparrow589 who can't watch ep5 because her computer use is being "grounded" right now, to bring screencaps of the "useless" moment from ep5 to this thread.... tongue.gif

Behold, our new classic...
QUOTE (Becca-chan @ May 4 2009, 11:17 AM) *

" Behold my powerful fla-........ah"

@jacksparrow589 - I or maybe others will try to bring more caps from the "useless" scene when more caps from this episodes get posted. ^^

-----------------------

As for the new chapter... yeah, in just around a week or so we'll have the next chapter, and (hopefully) know what's going to happen to Roy, Riza, Envy, and the rest. Can't wait to find out!!! ^^

--------------------

+Quote Post
Makika
post May 4 2009, 12:08 PM
Post #14954

Apprentice

Member No.: 65,737

QUOTE (Tombow @ May 4 2009, 04:00 PM) *
Because a classic pic like this begs to be cross-posted, and because so that "Royai people" wouldn't overwhelm "FMA-2 Brotherhood anime Capsummaries" thread with Royai comments, and because I promised jacksparrow589 who can't watch ep5 because her computer use is being "grounded" right now, to bring screencaps of the "useless" moment from ep5 to this thread.... tongue.gif

Behold, our new classic...
QUOTE (Becca-chan @ May 4 2009, 11:17 AM) *

" Behold my powerful fla-........ah"

@jacksparrow589 - I will try to bring more caps from the "useless" scene when more caps from this episodes get posted. ^^

HAHAHA, the POP scene *-----* Classic.

--------------------

+Quote Post
Alzea
post May 4 2009, 12:34 PM
Post #14955

Alchemists

Member No.: 54,118

Oh, well, Friday maybe, Saturday?
Few more days, how this time goes by~ We have waited three weeks we can wait this few more days too ;P
Nahahaha, useless Roy is useless and this is classic

--------------------

+Quote Post

1516 Pages V  « < 995 996 997 998 999 > » 
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 29th July 2016 - 06:54 PM

Copyright 2003-2004 PhoenixNetworks, LLC. All rights reserved.
Copyright Notice. Privacy policy. Acceptable Use Policy. Terms of Service.
Page Generation Time: 0.0655 seconds.
Currently Selected Stylesheet: css/default.css