HAGANE NO RENKINJUTSUSHI
HAGANE NO RENKINJUTSUSHI
full metal alchemist
full metal alchemist

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

1516 Pages V  « < 839 840 841 842 843 > »   
Reply to this topicStart new topic
Hawkeye X Roy: The Royai Thread, For Roy, Riza, and Royai fans, and more!!
Rating 5 V
Tombow
post Sep 4 2007, 01:48 PM
Post #12601

A sentient plant of some kind
Group Icon

Group: Admin
Member No.: 23,115

@Liz - You know those 99 cent sawing needle combo pack.. they often include a leather needle in a packet. I use these various needles, including the leather needle, for various mending jobs. ^^ And yeah, as Anne Packrat has posted, you can probably buy leather needles separately at fabric/craft stores. Good luck!! ^^

@Anne Packrat - Nice Riza pic!! And, that pic of you as Riza with a dog is sweet!! ^^

@Desu ne? and natsu-hime - Congrat for winning the cutest pic and first place for Twilight fanart contest!! ^^

@natsu-hime - Yes yes, when you get time, post and tell us how to change the PC start up sound to Roy's voice!! That would be fun!! biggrin.gif

--------------------

Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
*secret*
post Sep 4 2007, 03:48 PM
Post #12602

Citizen

Group: Members
Member No.: 47,930

Tombow if you want I can make up a whole theme for your pc. I have done it with mine. Its awesome. Everytime my pc starts up I have one of the theme songs to FMA start up. And everytime you click on my documents ( or anything like that ) I have charactor voices for them. My screen saver I have one of the starting theme songs with the slide show to match.

Wish me luck today all. I get to see my Uncle, he's dieing of cancer. I'm a bit affraid of what hes going to look like.

But on a good note I found a woman whos willing to make me up a full outfit including gun holster. biggrin.gif
I will be wearing that for this dress up party in about 4 weeks.

Take care all.

--------------------

+Quote Post
Starrieidgirl
post Sep 4 2007, 05:21 PM
Post #12603

Apprentice

Member No.: 41,176

Greetings Everyone!

Sorry itís taken so long, but after having to work, KumoriCon, and other things, I finally had the time to sit down and organize the album. I hope you all like it and thank you for all of your contributions. If anything is missing, please PM me. Thanks!

The Royai Summer Festival Album:

Fan Art/Fan Works:

Desu ne? aka Alet-Maon*: Post #12428 and Post # 12413 and Post #12521

Schubes*: Royai Summer Festival AMV and Post #12481 and Post # 12557

Natsu-hime*: Post #12437

Tombow-dono*: Post #12478 and Post #12459 and Post #12490

Twilightz*: Post # 12504

Reta McCain: Post # 12485

Slideshow: Rough Sketch/WIP Day

Fan Fict:

Anne Packrat*: Post # 12496

Amethyst Sunset: You've Got a Long Way to Go

Causmicfire*: Post #12467 and Back to Back

jacksparrow589: A Colonel, a Lieutenant, and a Wedding and Family Picnic

Swimsuit Parade:

Anne Packrat: Post #12458

Tombow-dono: Post #12466 and Post #12461

Swimsuit Parade Slideshow

Recipes:

Tombow-dono*: Post #12444

Amethyst Sunset*: Post #12439

Anne Packrat*: Post #12453 and How to Cook with Lava

Causmicfire*: Post #12449

CNE*: Strawberry Pizza

Starrie: Post #12457

Edamame*: Post #12491

jacksparrow589: Post # 12530

Winners of Summer Fest: Post #12515

Slideshow

Winners of Stormieís Twilight Contest: Post #12593

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

1 hour and 45 mins later....TA-DA!

Please enjoy and let me if I have left anything out!

Ciao!
Starrie

--------------------
She walks in beauty, like the night
Of cloudless climes, and starry skies
And all that's best of dark and bright
Meet in her aspect and her eyes
Thus mellow'd to that tender light
Which heaven to gaudy day denies.
-- George Gordon, Lord Byron

Sig made by Ed's Numbuh 1 Fan. [teehee, Sparkly Roy! I love it! And my BFF ~ceruleanbloom made the avvie. Check out her DA pg.]

+Quote Post
jacksparrow589
post Sep 4 2007, 08:07 PM
Post #12604

Special Ops (Piratical Gallery Enforcement)

Group: Gallery Moderators
Member No.: 48,158

Starrie- You're awesome! Even if it's a little after the festival, who cares? It just means reliving the fun while trying not to think about homework and the fact that school has just begun, I still have to work two days this week on top of school, and the weekend is nowhere in sight... Well, thanks!

Liz and Anne- Man, do you guys go all-out or what? I mean that as a sincere compliment, by the way. That is soooo cool! I'm just going cheap at SakuraCon next year and being Kiki from everyone's favorite Hayao Miyazaki movie. Even then, it'll probably be terrible. Cosplaying tips, anyone?

*secret*- Totally awesome setup for your computer! I'm sorry about your uncle, by the way. I hope everything's okay!

Slightly more on-topic than anything else I've written: Congratulations to all the winners of the fanfic/fanart contest!

--------------------

Credit goes to Causmicfire for my avatar

The Royai Day party might be over, but the fun never stops!
Royai Day 2011 Album
Thank you to all those who contributed!

+Quote Post
CodenameElizabet...
post Sep 4 2007, 08:50 PM
Post #12605

State Alchemist (Major)

Member No.: 41,714

Awwww... JS! Kiki Cosplay! That's AWESOME. You can NEVER go wrong with Miyazaki cosplay.
Man... I just did my "cosplay budget" for 2008, and it frightens me. (It will be even MORE extreme if I wind up going to Dragon*Con and need to make another costume for THAT!)

Oh-- AVATAR HAS BEEN CHANGED, Y'ALL!!!

Now, I'm off to go drink in my birthday...

--------------------

BONES SHIPS ROIAI. (We have Proof.)

+Quote Post
Anne Packrat
post Sep 4 2007, 09:22 PM
Post #12606

Apprentice

Member No.: 48,242

QUOTE(jacksparrow589 @ Sep 4 2007, 11:07 PM) *
Starrie- You're awesome! Even if it's a little after the festival, who cares? It just means reliving the fun while trying not to think about homework and the fact that school has just begun, I still have to work two days this week on top of school, and the weekend is nowhere in sight... Well, thanks!

Liz and Anne- Man, do you guys go all-out or what? I mean that as a sincere compliment, by the way. That is soooo cool! I'm just going cheap at SakuraCon next year and being Kiki from everyone's favorite Hayao Miyazaki movie. Even then, it'll probably be terrible. Cosplaying tips, anyone?

After about 25 - 30 costumes or so I do have a bit of experience. (And I just realized I'm planning on bringing 5 costumes to Matsuricon... huh.gif )

Tips? Don't half-ass it. Take your time with it, and put as much care and attention in getting it accurate as you can without making it uncomfortable. Scour thrift stores for stuff. Kiki shouldn't be too bad, maybe rope a friend into doing Tombo. Put time and attention into getting the right props. For Kiki that should be a broom that looks like hers, and a relatively close Jiji. Maybe add in a little Jiji-kitten too.

Heh, I have two Ghibli costumes myself, a Totoro and Muta from the Cat Returns.

On topic:
Dogtraining with Riza Hawkeye

Liz: Love the new avatar!

--------------------

Anne Packrat
Writer, Cosplayer, Oddball

"Philosophy for life: Nod your head like you understand, and if stuff starts blowing up, run like hell."

+Quote Post
CodenameElizabet...
post Sep 4 2007, 09:27 PM
Post #12607

State Alchemist (Major)

Member No.: 41,714

QUOTE(Anne Packrat @ Sep 5 2007, 12:22 AM) *
Liz: Love the new avatar!

Well, thank you! Afterall, you DID give me the pic that it's made from... wink.gif
(And holy hell- your Cat Returns cosplay group was made of WIN. I've never seen Cat Returns cosplay before.)

"Dog Training with Hawkeye"--- YES, I actually DID write a Masquerade skit on something similar to this topic last year. It is currently fermenting on my hard drive because I cannot find people to do it with me. XD

--------------------

BONES SHIPS ROIAI. (We have Proof.)

+Quote Post
Tombow
post Sep 5 2007, 05:38 AM
Post #12608

A sentient plant of some kind
Group Icon

Group: Admin
Member No.: 23,115

@*secret* - Wow, your whole FMA theme for your computer sounds awesome!! biggrin.gif
Unfortunately, I'm on borrowed computer and can't do much to it... my own computer has died while ago. >.< ... but, I will ask you how to do it when I get my own computer back in the future. ^^ And, hope your visit to your Uncle went well, and you two had some precious quality time together.

@Starrie - Thank you so much for putting up nice Album!! I love the slide shows!! ^^

@JS - I know it's totally OT, but I love Miyazaki's movies, and Kiki's delivery service is one of my favs!! biggrin.gif

@Anne Packrat - OMG, that Riza dog training Hayate cosplay pic is sooo LOL!! XDD

@Liz - Awesome kick-butt Riza avatar!!

And, it's a double celebrations today!! ^^

Happly 18th Birthday, Nil-chan!!

Happy Birthday, CodenameElizabeth (Liz)!!

Hope you two have wonderful birthdays!! ^^

--------------------

+Quote Post
*secret*
post Sep 5 2007, 07:01 AM
Post #12609

Citizen

Happy birthday Liz.

I hope you have a great day.

Thank you Jacksparrow and Tombow, it wa ok today. He was very sick.

Have a good day all.

--------------------

+Quote Post
Edamame
post Sep 5 2007, 07:09 AM
Post #12610

State Alchemist (Lt. Colonel)

Member No.: 38,530

A giant happy birthday to both Nil-Chan and CodenameElizabeth. I hope that both of you have a great day!
~Congragulations to all of the winners of fan-fiction and fan art contest.

Secret: Your FMA themed computer start-up sounds great. I wish that I was computer savvy enough to do something like that. I am so sorry to hear about your uncle and I offer my best wishes.

Liz: That is a seriously kick-ass avatar. happy.gif

Starrie: Thank you so much for putting all the Royai fanart, fan-fictions, recipes, etc together into one incredible little album.

Jacksparrow: Best of luck with your Kiki cosplay! I am sure that you will do a great job. You'll have to show us pictures when you complete it.

AnnePackrat:
Your cosplay photographs are great. The photograph of you with the Edward cosplayers is freaking hilarious. (Why can I see Edward's middle name being Francis?) The picture of Hayate meeting a real dog was criminally cute.

--------------------

+Quote Post
*secret*
post Sep 5 2007, 07:21 AM
Post #12611

Citizen

Thank you Edamame. I am greatful for all the well wishes for my Uncle. He hasn't got long.

--------------------

+Quote Post
Desu ne?
post Sep 5 2007, 07:30 AM
Post #12612

Citizen

Member No.: 49,110

Happy birthday Nil-Chan and CodenameElizabeth! *insert Roy chibi throwing confetti here*

Wow, you cosplayers sure are dedicated. I can't (read: am too lazy to) sew anything at all.

@Liz Haha, your new avatar rocks. xD

@Starrieidgirl Neat! No one cares if it is a bit late. It's almost like an extension to the festival that way. ;o

@*secret* Wow, it sounds like you put a lot of effort into that setup! I'm sorry to hear about your uncle.

(Offtopic note: once more I'll draw attention to my website. I remade the layout yesterday so.. opinions are very much appreciated, including the ones about stuff you don't like.)

--------------------
Avatar made my me, inspired by an omake, so don't steal it please.
My deviantart with ongoing (original) comic and also some FMA pics: http://alet-maon.deviantart.com/ And, if you have the time, please do check out my website at: http://www.freewebs.com/creativity-unlimited/index.htm It's still being worked on but updates are coming.

~NI-PAAAH!~

+Quote Post
Starrieidgirl
post Sep 5 2007, 08:07 AM
Post #12613

Apprentice

Member No.: 41,176

Aaaaaaaawwwwwe, thanks all! I'll repost for a couple more days to make sure everyone that participated can get a gander at it.

@ *secret* Hello! I'm sorry to not have introduced myself sooner, but in any case, welcome! I'm sure you are finding out that we are very friendly and very supportive of our fellow posters. My best wishes to you and your family.

@ Nil-chan (who-has-fallin'-off-the-face-of-the-world) and CNE HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!! Yay! Liz, if I lived near you, I'd bring you a birthday martini. It's not exactly what you think, but all you need to know that it's a sweet tooth's dream!

So....how many more days until the next chapter??? Oo! Oq! Look everyone! We are almost at 850 pages! How exciting! Go Team Go!

Ciao.

--------------------
She walks in beauty, like the night
Of cloudless climes, and starry skies
And all that's best of dark and bright
Meet in her aspect and her eyes
Thus mellow'd to that tender light
Which heaven to gaudy day denies.
-- George Gordon, Lord Byron

Sig made by Ed's Numbuh 1 Fan. [teehee, Sparkly Roy! I love it! And my BFF ~ceruleanbloom made the avvie. Check out her DA pg.]

+Quote Post
natsu-hime
post Sep 5 2007, 05:33 PM
Post #12614

Apprentice

Member No.: 49,217

good morning and happy birthday to all who's having their birthdays! sorry cuz i have no time because i'm using my dad's 3G and it costs a lot plus my sis was screaming because my ame no hi wa no sankyuu ringtone is waking her up. i'm currently sick and dang the doctor gives me penicilin and i'm allergic to it and yeah i'm starting to scratch myself >.<

oh btw to change the startup and shutdown voice to roy's voice first you have to have the sound clip in .wav format you can record it by yourself or download at http://ignition.flame-alchemist.net/ then open control panel then sound then on sounds tab, under program choose which action do you want its voice to change (for example, "exit windows" for the shutdown) and click browse then choose the .wav file with the voice you want and click ok.

if there's something different in your settings, then tell me because i'm using vista right now. i can always get my XP laptop and look at the settings again.

i think that's it for now...anybody have a suggestion what should i do if my body starts to itch and i want to scratch a lot but i can't?!

+Quote Post
Anne Packrat
post Sep 5 2007, 06:01 PM
Post #12615

Apprentice

Member No.: 48,242

QUOTE(natsu-hime @ Sep 5 2007, 08:33 PM) *
i think that's it for now...anybody have a suggestion what should i do if my body starts to itch and i want to scratch a lot but i can't?!

Oven mitts on your hands so you can't scratch. Benadryl (takes awhile to work and will put you to sleep), and calamine lotion. You might also want to take oatmeal baths.

On topic:

There's something wrong with this picture, but I can't quite put my finger on it.

--------------------

Anne Packrat
Writer, Cosplayer, Oddball

"Philosophy for life: Nod your head like you understand, and if stuff starts blowing up, run like hell."

+Quote Post

1516 Pages V  « < 839 840 841 842 843 > » 
Reply to this topicStart new topic
3 User(s) are reading this topic (3 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 30th July 2016 - 01:44 PM

Copyright ©2003-2004 PhoenixNetworks, LLC. All rights reserved.
Copyright Notice. Privacy policy. Acceptable Use Policy. Terms of Service.
Page Generation Time: 0.0655 seconds.
Currently Selected Stylesheet: css/default.css