HAGANE NO RENKINJUTSUSHI
HAGANE NO RENKINJUTSUSHI
full metal alchemist
full metal alchemist

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

4228 Pages V  « < 3998 3999 4000 4001 4002 > »   
Reply to this topicStart new topic
Penny for your thoughts? (don't expect "real" money here... XD), Please share what's happening on your life/your current thoughts
Rating 5 V
FMAobsessed
post Jun 25 2009, 07:39 PM
Post #59986

State Alchemist (Colonel)

Group: Members
Member No.: 52,558

CT

- My dog turned 15 today.
- And Michael Jackdon and Farrah Fawcett passed away.
- RIP both of you. I knew Farrah had been suffering from cancer.
- But Michael's death came out of nowhere.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Toby-Chan
post Jun 25 2009, 09:20 PM
Post #59987

Gallery Mod Emeritus

Member No.: 3,284

The casting call for the crew's next movie took place when I was in California and I've been too much of a lazy gonad to keep up with it. sad.gif Sadcakes.

Hopefully last year's film is coming along well in post-production. I can't wait to see how it looks with all its special effects.

Started up my sewing machine and had moderate success in learning how to thread. Thread did break a lot, though I managed to make a catnip pillow for Tybalt. <3 my stoner kitty.

Need moar jasmine.

Need moar work hours.

I hate resume`s. sad.gif I'll be competing with all the summer high schoolers for part time jobs. Though knowing the economy, I'll also be competing with the overqualified former businesspeople now prostrating themselves for minimum wage work. Balls.

I miss my family.

--------------------

+Quote Post
Aribelle
post Jun 25 2009, 11:36 PM
Post #59988

State Alchemist (Lt. Colonel)

Member No.: 68,646

QUOTE (Blitz @ Jun 25 2009, 03:30 PM) *
- Work tomorrow. I could use the extra money anyway.

I hear you.

QUOTE (Blitz @ Jun 25 2009, 03:30 PM) *
- Firefox keeps crashing on me. Geezus. How infuriating. I'm sticking with Chrome from now on.

It does that to me too! At least it has the option to "restore current session" but...gah!!

QUOTE (jacksparrow589 @ Jun 25 2009, 06:44 PM) *
--Ed McMahon, Farrah Fawcett, and Michael Jackson all within... 48 hours of each other, was it? Scaaary.

Oh I know! Such a sad past couple days sad.gif

CTs:

-I am really hungry, yet the thought of food makes me feel sick. What the heck is going on with me...?
-I don't like on Mac's how the little ridge thing at the end digs into your skin when you rest your arms against it to type. Mine doesn't do that so much because of the case I use, but the person's I work for does, and youch!
-Oh lordy I can't believe I'm this sore...so out of shape -__-'' it almost makes me wish I had classes on LoMo next semester so I'd be forced to climb all those stairs...almost.
-I still can't believe that MJ is gone. So sudden...

--------------------

+Quote Post
Hagaren_4ever
post Jun 26 2009, 07:52 AM
Post #59989

State Alchemist (Major)

Member No.: 50,311

Wow. 4000 pages of this. I feel happy! (I would've felt more happy if I had been the first to comment on this page, but oh well.)

CT:
- Going to Hawaii in 5 days.
- Should be exciting.
- I still need to pack.
- Gonna go mow th lawn.

--------------------

Sig set by me. The original art is by BlueMoon.Crystal

"I am still determined to be cheerful and happy, in whatever situation I may be; for I have also learned from experience that the greater part of our happiness or misery depends upon our dispositions, and not upon our circumstances."
-Martha Washington

My Deviantart. :D Check it out, yo.

+Quote Post
FMAobsessed
post Jun 26 2009, 07:57 AM
Post #59990

CT:

- I just realized that I have not browsed the gallery on this website in a while.
- Finally after 10 days of consistent rain, it is finally warm and sunny out.
- And I can finally wear shorts.

+Quote Post
sidekick.kep37
post Jun 26 2009, 11:59 AM
Post #59991

Alchemists

From: The lair where the Sidekicks hang on their down time
Member No.: 67,873

QUOTE (FMAobsessed @ Jun 26 2009, 08:57 AM) *
Finally after 10 days of consistent rain, it is finally warm and sunny out. And I can finally wear shorts.

Feel thankful you have rain where you live. Houston's been on a freaking heatwave forever!! Though we did get a random shower out of nowhere yesterday, but the humidity was killer.

CTs
-Getting my hair re-relaxed. Yay!!
-Going to New Jersey in a couple days. Can't wait to smell the industry over there!
-My dog is finally back to his good ol happy self! (He got neutered a couple days ago)
-It's SO frickin hot right now... =_= Ugh

+Quote Post
Hagaren_4ever
post Jun 26 2009, 12:44 PM
Post #59992

State Alchemist (Major)

Member No.: 50,311

QUOTE (sidekick.kep37 @ Jun 26 2009, 02:59 PM) *
Feel thankful you have rain where you live. Houston's been on a freaking heatwave forever!! Though we did get a random shower out of nowhere yesterday, but the humidity was killer.

@sidekick.kep37 - It's hot here in Atlanta, too... Ugh. No wind at all, just still hot air. I walked out on the side walk in my bare feet yesterday, and my feet STILL hurt from the burns.
I bet you could fry an egg on the side walk. sad.gif

--------------------

Sig set by me. The original art is by BlueMoon.Crystal

"I am still determined to be cheerful and happy, in whatever situation I may be; for I have also learned from experience that the greater part of our happiness or misery depends upon our dispositions, and not upon our circumstances."
-Martha Washington

My Deviantart. :D Check it out, yo.

+Quote Post
citizentiger
post Jun 26 2009, 05:12 PM
Post #59993

Citizen

Member No.: 69,733

CT:
- I've totally got a crush on one of the dudes from "the Othersiders"
- (secretly ashamed).
- Reality TV mocks me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

+Quote Post
kkg22104
post Jun 26 2009, 10:34 PM
Post #59994

Member No.: 68,640

CTs:

-FINALLY I get a computer with good Internet! I've missed this forum. smile.gif I wanna post some cool pics but first I've got to upload them from my camera...
-I'm in Beijing now, in my cousin's room. He's got posters of NBA teams (Kobe Bryant)...and one of Avril Lavigne. o.O
-My butt hurt after a four hour train ride, and they weren't even wooden seats. (I feel your pain, Winry!)
-I saw a sign that said "bathroom" in Chinese and the letters "W.C." underneath. I immediately thought of Izumi. tongue.gif I really wanted to take a picture but we were running to catch a bus.
-Yay for air conditioning.
-People should act their age...otherwise it gets annoying.

--------------------

Sig made by Forsaken Love ^_^

+Quote Post
Forgiven
post Jun 26 2009, 11:45 PM
Post #59995

Alchemists

Member No.: 66,878

-I just got done reading 8 hours worth of Fanfiction on my laptop. The most time I have ever spent in my room. And the sad thing is, they were all three paragraph one-shots about the Anime Naruto and the movie Donnie Darko. >_<

-My head is starting to hurt. Maybe I just need to eat something. I haven't eaten anything since 5. And those chicken patties look really good. But I think they were dinner plans for Monday, and I have already eaten 6. Hopefully my mom won't yell at me...*cowers* 0.0

-I hate being on the computer with the lights on and the TV on. If this was last weekend, I would have all the lights on in the room, and the bedroom window open, watching Anime with my Laptop, and listening to Shinedown on the other computer.

-These ice-pop things are really addicting. I have maybe eaten half the pack since we got them just the other day. I feel bad. wink.gif

-I should get in bed soon. My friends are going to steal me for the day, so its going to be a pretty big day tomorrow. They are picking me up around 9:00AM, and it's already 20 minutes till 3 AM here. Bleh. I'm not going to be a little ray of sunshine tomorrow. Poor them.

-I'm starting to get back into the whole Naruto phrase thing. It's kinda getting awkward now. Don't want to go back down the path of a Narutard. Again.

-I am starting to like Ennio Morricone.

+Quote Post
Trakonda
post Jun 27 2009, 12:31 AM
Post #59996

Apprentice

Member No.: 52,583

-my sleeping rythm is SERIOUSLY messed up.. I stayed up all night playing Zelda Minish Cap yesterday. >_> (I didn't mean to, but I got so sucked into the game.. before I noticed, it was 5 AM. )
-Still can't believe Michael Jackson is dead. o.o
-oh gosh I LOVE my new markers. <3

-And finally.. I really feel lost now. Two weeks ago one of my guinea pigs, Viivi started losing weight and eating slowly.. we took her to the vet, but they couldn't find anything wrong from her. (they mainly checked the teeth). She still has eaten pretty slowly, but was still gaining a little more weight.
Well, TODAY she has a huge lump on her right cheek. It has grown during last night, it seems. I read around the internet that it might be the cause of one of one of the teeths getting infected, and requires surgery.. which has been fatal to most guinea pigs. <_>
She's only 2 years old, and so sweet! I don't want to lose her. ;_; (and her poor sister Wanda! what if she gets all depressed about it and finally stops eating, too? both of my piggies might die.)

..sorry, that became kinda long. D: <3

+Quote Post
Aribelle
post Jun 27 2009, 01:46 AM
Post #59997

State Alchemist (Lt. Colonel)

Member No.: 68,646

@Trakonda - sad.gif, hope your guinea pig gets better!

CTs:

-Mreh, doctor's appointment today didn't go as well as I'd hoped. I guess life's stresses have taken more of a toll on me than I'd thought.
-I have to get lab work done, just for a routine check-up, but it still freaks me out...even though last year they were all completely fine, I still worry...and now all I can think about is how the stress is increasing my cortisol levels which is increasing my blood sugar which is stressing me out...thus perpetuating the cycle. Ughhh I hate this.
-My glasses are annoying me so much...they're all bent from me falling...now they don't fit right. I need a new pair anyway but in the meantime it is driving me up the wall...
-It's later than I thought...sleep sounds nice.

--------------------

+Quote Post
sidekick.kep37
post Jun 27 2009, 03:51 PM
Post #59998

Alchemists

From: The lair where the Sidekicks hang on their down time
Member No.: 67,873

QUOTE (Hagaren_4ever @ Jun 26 2009, 12:44 PM) *
@sidekick.kep37 - It's hot here in Atlanta, too... Ugh. No wind at all, just still hot air. I walked out on the side walk in my bare feet yesterday, and my feet STILL hurt from the burns.
I bet you could fry an egg on the side walk. sad.gif

Yeah, dude, that's exactly how it feels here. Yay for understanding how one feels even though we're hundreds of miles away! Yay... not really. Hawwwtttttt-uh. :wheeze:

@ Trakonda Ohmuhguh! Not the guinea pig! Awww... I hope it gets better soon.

CTs
-Guys, guys, guys! I got a new phone! After the disaster during Spring Break, I feel so thankful to have a new phone. Tis an enV guys!
-LG needs to make phones for the rest of the sins. Like a Pr1D3 or a Lust (lol lusty phone... XP) and... oh, well maybe not Sloth. No one wants a slow, incapable phone.
-Couple more days till Wednesday and off to Jersey we go.
-How on Earth are my parents budgeting all this stuff we're randomly buying? Maybe we secretly won the lottery...
-Plaid shorts are cool.

+Quote Post
Forgiven
post Jun 27 2009, 05:26 PM
Post #59999

Alchemists

Member No.: 66,878

-Bout freaking time:
http://forums.bleachexile.com/showthread.php?t=48752

-Had a fun day passing out gospel tracks at ComFest.

-I need to call my friends and ask if they can pick me up for tomorrow.

+Quote Post
FMAobsessed
post Jun 27 2009, 07:49 PM
Post #60000

I played volleyball today and hurt my thumb. I also have bruises on both my wrist from trying to hit the ball. But I had fun playing

I also had this old metal screen door slam into my ankle and take a chunk of my skin off. Now the band aid never stays on.

I learned how to make an awesome bracelet today. It is made out of hemp, which kind of looks like twine. But I thought hemp was a drug.

+Quote Post

4228 Pages V  « < 3998 3999 4000 4001 4002 > » 
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 24th July 2016 - 11:34 AM

Copyright 2003-2004 PhoenixNetworks, LLC. All rights reserved.
Copyright Notice. Privacy policy. Acceptable Use Policy. Terms of Service.
Page Generation Time: 0.0655 seconds.
Currently Selected Stylesheet: css/default.css