HAGANE NO RENKINJUTSUSHI
HAGANE NO RENKINJUTSUSHI
full metal alchemist
full metal alchemist

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

1516 Pages V  « < 953 954 955 956 957 > »   
Reply to this topicStart new topic
Hawkeye X Roy: The Royai Thread, For Roy, Riza, and Royai fans, and more!!
Rating 5 V
black~hayate
post Apr 16 2009, 03:43 AM
Post #14311

State Alchemist (Major)

Group: Members
Member No.: 67,859

Now is the perfect time for Royai! Yay, yay!
Arakawa, do it, please xD

--------------------
You have to leave me alot of cute messages! I love messages =3

Bark! Bark bark bark!
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Limey
post Apr 16 2009, 05:44 AM
Post #14312

Citizen

Member No.: 67,838

Holy crap...
Now that you mention it, that *did* happen, didn't it...?

Now is the time to write threatening letters gently suggest what she should write about~

--------------------

<3 Havoc fangirl right here~

+Quote Post
noodlenouille
post Apr 16 2009, 07:07 AM
Post #14313

Citizen

Member No.: 59,400

AAAAAAAAAaaAAAaaAAAARGH !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Look what my friend has just found osama.gif !!!
(sorry for the bad translation japanese>french>bad english)

from the latest Arakawa's interview :

“A "happy end" would not be a good thing for Fullmetal Alchemist, anyway I wrote it a long time ago. It may disappoint most of my fans (laugh), especially the “Royai” fans because one of them will certainly die. In fact there will be many dead but it will be necessary...”

oh mon dieu...

+Quote Post
black~hayate
post Apr 16 2009, 07:13 AM
Post #14314

State Alchemist (Major)

I knew it that one of them would die...
Well... is that sure? Is the source solid?

--------------------

Bark! Bark bark bark!

+Quote Post
Turdaewen
post Apr 16 2009, 07:23 AM
Post #14315

State Alchemist (Major)

Member No.: 60,395

QUOTE (Causmicfire @ Apr 16 2009, 03:49 AM) *
Your staffing AX? Which department? I'm in part of registration, and was last year. Now I feel the need to cosplay.

edit: Just noticed that your from Dublin, that's where my brother and sister-in-law live. It seems like a nice town, I've only been there a couple times. The complex they live in has wild turkeys roaming around. The funny part is my sister-in-law is afraid of birds.

Okay, back to ontopic stuff.

This thread is growing so fast right now. I had quite a few pages to read before posting.

Riza's Name: Yeah, with the new anime coming out, I started re-reading the manga from the beginning, and Viz changed her name at least once, but they also made Ed's pocket watch gold, so I like to look at fan made translations of manga I read, or anime I watch. lol, Borders even called Mustang Colonel Mustard on their website once, you can find a screencap of it if you look through capslock_fma on livejournal.

Alzea: that's cool that your mom knows about RoyAi now. I introduced my aunt to FMA when she was staying with us for a couple months. She's seen the first anime now, and is waiting for the Funi dubs to see the second one. She would read the manga, but reading from right to left is too confusing for her. She keeps asking me if "Did they become a couple yet?" referring to both Roy and Riza, and Ed and Winry.

I always look forward to the May chapter, because I like to think Arakawa draws something a bit special since it's her birth month, and the "cow's" (Taurus) month. Last year, we got EdWin, and the year before some hints of RoyAi.

Aw, damn!!! The cons I'll be attending, noone of you guys probably even heard of!!! lol
I have Kodama next month (May 30th and 31th) as a delayed bday present XD and then, there's Otakon in October. I wanted to go to Anime Friends at São Paulo (maybe Makika will go there!), but it's too far away from here and too expensive to go when you still don't have a job. ^^ When I become a diplomat, I'll go in style! lol

Colonel Mustard!!!! I laughed so hard at that that my mom came into the room to ask if everything was ok XD uhauahauhaauh
My mom also knows very little about anime and manga after all. I've never talked all that much about it to her and she never really seemed very interested. In fact, it's odd enough that we still live together, considering I'm already 24 years old, but it's nice to count on her while I study very hard to get a REALLY good carreer. A lot better than having to work and having no time for real study.

Arakawa is also a Taurus?? That's so cool!!! I didn't know that ^^ How the hell didn't I know that?? That's why she's so amazing!! XD Taurus frat \o/
Maybe she'll give a good Royai scene (a real one, this time around) as a bday present... Will you?? *.* lol

And about that interview, I've never heard about it. And it doesn't seem like something Arakawa would say, anyways... She's not the one to give away something like that... do you know where did he get that from, noodlenouille???

--------------------

Vi Veri Veniversum Vivus Vici
"By the power of truth I, while living, have conquered the universe"
Faust, Göethe

+Quote Post
CodenameElizabet...
post Apr 16 2009, 07:31 AM
Post #14316

State Alchemist (Major)

Member No.: 41,714

Oh hey! We have other con-staffers on this thread! Cool. I always wanted to go to both Sakuracon-- because I hear it is a good time and AX-- because it is HUGE and there is a lot of Industry presence.

There is a convention called "Otakon" near me. It's in Baltimore, Maryland (US) and it is in July this year. It's a pretty big convention-- not AS BIG AS AX though.

Anime Boston isn't HUGE. We had about 15,000 people last year. But it's big enough to be one of those cons that "all the locals go to" so you get to see a lot of people. I work Registration too. I'm the Assistant Director of the division and it's a lot of work! Registration is one of those 'very important' departments that tends to get overlooked by attendees UNTIL SOMETHING GOES WRONG. (We had long lines last year, and no one likes waiting in line!) So we are doing a lot of re-organisation this year to prevent that.

“A "happy end" would not be a good thing for Fullmetal Alchemist, anyway I wrote it a long time ago. It may disappoint most of my fans (laugh), especially the “Royai” fans because one of them will certainly die. In fact there will be many dead but it will be necessary...”

I can buy the "one of them dying" thing. Not sure how solid the source is, but I can see that happening. It would make sense. Always had a feeling Roy would actually die in the manga... you know-- going the same way as his best friend. Probably dying because he knew too much. You have to admit, the mission that Mustang and his crew are all currently on is dangerous, and it will probably not be without casualties

--------------------

BONES SHIPS ROIAI. (We have Proof.)

+Quote Post
black~hayate
post Apr 16 2009, 07:41 AM
Post #14317

State Alchemist (Major)

I kinda too, won't believe it until I get everything before my nose.
Arakawa isn't the kind of woman who will blabber about her secrets for the manga.
I mean, why should she say this, to loose fans?

And google doesn't tell me everything about an interview like this. We'll see...

I think Riza would die, cause if Mustang will, it would be a waste how his comrades and Riza are protecting him like crazy.

--------------------

Bark! Bark bark bark!

+Quote Post
Turdaewen
post Apr 16 2009, 07:46 AM
Post #14318

State Alchemist (Major)

Member No.: 60,395

QUOTE (CodenameElizabeth @ Apr 16 2009, 11:31 AM) *
Oh hey! We have other con-staffers on this thread! Cool. I always wanted to go to both Sakuracon-- because I hear it is a good time and AX-- because it is HUGE and there is a lot of Industry presence.

There is a convention called "Otakon" near me. It's in Baltimore, Maryland (US) and it is in July this year. It's a pretty big convention-- not AS BIG AS AX though.

Anime Boston isn't HUGE. We had about 15,000 people last year. But it's big enough to be one of those cons that "all the locals go to" so you get to see a lot of people. I work Registration too. I'm the Assistant Director of the division and it's a lot of work! Registration is one of those 'very important' departments that tends to get overlooked by attendees UNTIL SOMETHING GOES WRONG. (We had long lines last year, and no one likes waiting in line!) So we are doing a lot of re-organisation this year to prevent that.

I can buy the "one of them dying" thing. Not sure how solid the source is, but I can see that happening. It would make sense. Always had a feeling Roy would actually die in the manga... you know-- going the same way as his best friend. Probably dying because he knew too much. You have to admit, the mission that Mustang and his crew are all currently on is dangerous, and it will probably not be without casualties

You also have an Otakon!! that's funny... Though mine is Otakon Brasília - Brazil and it's not that big, it's still cool ^^

And I can buy them dying, too. Actually, it's pretty plausible that one of them die, but I still don't think Arakawa would SAY that, even if she was going to do that. She's never given any big tips about FMA's end up until now...

--------------------

Vi Veri Veniversum Vivus Vici
"By the power of truth I, while living, have conquered the universe"
Faust, Göethe

+Quote Post
noodlenouille
post Apr 16 2009, 08:04 AM
Post #14319

Citizen

Member No.: 59,400

Sorry sorry sorry !!! >.<

My friend has just told me
"HAHAHA ! I was joking biggrin.gif LOL did you really believe it ? MWAHAHA !! (love myself) etc..."

>.< please forgive me...forgive him...

We're not friend any longer... sniper.gif

+Quote Post
Limey
post Apr 16 2009, 08:09 AM
Post #14320

Citizen

Member No.: 67,838

Oh, so they're not gonna die?

*wipes sweat off forehead*

--------------------

<3 Havoc fangirl right here~

+Quote Post
FMAobsessed
post Apr 16 2009, 08:10 AM
Post #14321

State Alchemist (Colonel)

Member No.: 52,558

These post are hard to keep up with. But I look forward to reading them.

I am going to Anime Boston this year, I would like to go to other conventions but I am poor. @CodenameElizabeth, so the pre-registration and registration lines are going to be better and more efficient this year? That would be great because last year I waited 8 hours in line, then the next day 8 hours again for The Pillows concert. The concert was great, but I didn't get to do all that I wanted.

I am doubtful that the interview could be false, I just don't think Arakawa would release information like that. It is possible that one of them could die, but I really don't want that.

I think it is interesting that Arakawa has Edwin and Royai moments or hints in the chapters that fall in her birthday month. Would anyone mind telling me what chapters they are? Thanks!

+Quote Post
Alzea
post Apr 16 2009, 08:49 AM
Post #14322

Alchemists

Member No.: 54,118

Gah, I was gone for few hours and there are three new pages xP Ah, I love to read it anyway, I wonder how many pages I will have to read in next week (won't be on-line very often because of exams).

As most of you said, alive and together will be just fine happy ending for them, I would die of happiness if there would be a royai kiss~!

noodlenouille, you scared me, really, after this happy ending interview with Arakawa I was like 'WTF?!' for a second because death of one of them is actually kind of possible so...

On off-topic:
I look like Trisha xP

About conventions, I'd love to go on this years Japan Expo~ I’ve got uncle in France so maybe, maybe… Yeah, right in my dreams...At least there are left some good Polish conventions...

--------------------

+Quote Post
Tombow
post Apr 16 2009, 08:58 AM
Post #14323

A sentient plant of some kind
Group Icon

Group: Admin
Member No.: 23,115

*hugs Liz!!* I missed you and seeing your awesome Riza-cosply sig!! biggrin.gif

Just a reminder to everyone... We DO have a thread to talk about anime con, and it's called, what's els, Anime Con thread!!! biggrin.gif

--------------------

+Quote Post
Kale Mustang
post Apr 16 2009, 09:00 AM
Post #14324

Major General

Member No.: 67,527

QUOTE (Causmicfire @ Apr 15 2009, 11:49 PM) *
Your staffing AX? Which department? I'm in part of registration, and was last year. Now I feel the need to cosplay.

edit: Just noticed that your from Dublin, that's where my brother and sister-in-law live. It seems like a nice town, I've only been there a couple times. The complex they live in has wild turkeys roaming around. The funny part is my sister-in-law is afraid of birds.

Okay, back to ontopic stuff.

Off-topic (gah, sorry again):
Yep. I'll be working as a shuttle coordinator - hence why I kinda wanna cosplay... Wielding authority over con-goers while in Amestris military blues should be most excellent. wink.gif

As far as living in Dublin goes, it's pretty laid-back and it's not too far from San Jose, Santa Cruz (went there for college) & San Francisco (I work in the city). And yes, I've seen my fair share of the wild turkeys roaming around...

Best part though about living in Dublin is that most of my aunts & cousins on my mom's side (she has 3 other sisters & 1 brother) live in San Ramon & Danville, so we all live 15-20 minutes from each other. happy.gif

+Quote Post
FMAobsessed
post Apr 16 2009, 09:02 AM
Post #14325

State Alchemist (Colonel)

Member No.: 52,558

Wait the interview was a joke? It was a cruel joke, but I am glad that it is not true.

+Quote Post

1516 Pages V  « < 953 954 955 956 957 > » 
Reply to this topicStart new topic
2 User(s) are reading this topic (2 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 26th August 2016 - 06:54 AM

Copyright ©2003-2004 PhoenixNetworks, LLC. All rights reserved.
Copyright Notice. Privacy policy. Acceptable Use Policy. Terms of Service.
Page Generation Time: 0.0655 seconds.
Currently Selected Stylesheet: css/default.css