HAGANE NO RENKINJUTSUSHI
HAGANE NO RENKINJUTSUSHI
full metal alchemist
full metal alchemist

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

9 Pages V   1 2 3 > »   
Closed TopicStart new topic
Anyone For FMA Rp? (play Canon Characters From Fma, Or Make Up Your Own Character ^^), Temporarily closed for inactivity. Contact Mod if would like to reopen
woots13
post Dec 2 2009, 12:06 PM
Post #1

Citizen

Group: Members
Member No.: 72,060

Welcome everyone to my FMA rp! just post the char you wanna be, and well go from there. Here's my char:

Name:Julin
sex:female
hair:dark blond
eyes: slate blue
skin:tan
build:thin
Wears: blue jeans, black tank top, and old sneakers

<@woots13 - Welcome to the Roleplay Community! I edited the thread title a bit to see if it gets little more descriptive. Please feel free to re-edit the thread title as you see fit. You can edit the title of your thread anytime, by clicking on +EDIT button at the bottom right part of the first post on the thread. :) ~ Board Staff> (Please feel free to delete this note after you read it. ^^)
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
DNA
post Dec 2 2009, 03:41 PM
Post #2

Apprentice

Member No.: 54,482

Your thread confuses me, but it's always good to see a new member. Welcome, and I suppose I'll Join.

Name: Virgil

Sex: Male

Hair: Short Blonde

Picture:

Eyes: Aqua

Skin: Pale, with cracks of red skin on the face, looking almost like a scar. However, he generaly wears an odd blue mask over this, so it is not noticeable

Build: Moderately Skinny

Wears: Blue Mask with Blue Hood and gloves. Also wears a blue 'armor' suit that holds daggers and other supplies. Dark Blue pants and boots.

Job: 'Blue Testament' for unknown benefactor. Apparently there are 3 others, Red, Black, and White.

--------------------

+Quote Post
Spooky_Chan
post Dec 4 2009, 07:02 PM
Post #3

Citizen

Member No.: 71,183

XD A new member!! laugh.gif I'll join your rp. (....someone's gotta keep dna in line...) XD Here's my Oc:

Name: Antonia Kortez (A slap to dna)
~
~
~
~
Skin: Dark tan
~
Eyes: Yellow/Gold
~
Hair: Medium length, and black.
~
Build: Slender
~
She has two automail arms, and not much is known about her. She's a friend of the Elric's, and moderately psychotic. XD

--------------------

+Quote Post
woots13
post Dec 5 2009, 04:51 PM
Post #4

Citizen

thanks, now all we have to do is wait for some canons

+Quote Post
DNA
post Dec 6 2009, 02:30 AM
Post #5

Apprentice

No one cannons here. As of now theres only Mai, Me, Kari (and she's moving)

I might be able to do Roy, Armstrong, And one or two Homunculi, otherwise I'll suck.

Oh! An Spooky. I don't know if she will though.

--------------------

+Quote Post
Spooky_Chan
post Dec 7 2009, 05:14 PM
Post #6

Citizen

Of course I will!*slaps dna upside the head* I can do Ed, Al, or the homunculi.......or...Winry DX, otherwise, I'll suck!! XD And Kari is moving? It said she's been on on dA.

--------------------

+Quote Post
woots13
post Dec 8 2009, 02:41 PM
Post #7

Citizen

first and formost, we'll need an ed, then coms al, then roy, then winry, then homunculi

+Quote Post
DNA
post Dec 8 2009, 03:54 PM
Post #8

Apprentice

I CAN DO ROY REAL GOOD!

And the homuculi...we really don't need them all, but I can probably do Gluttony, Greed, the Fuhrer, and (maybe) Envy.

--------------------

+Quote Post
Spooky_Chan
post Dec 8 2009, 07:48 PM
Post #9

Citizen

I can do a pretty decent Ed, and maybe an Al. I know I can do Envy......aannnn, I'm not sure what else.

--------------------

+Quote Post
Phase
post Jan 27 2010, 09:31 PM
Post #10

Citizen

Member No.: 72,672

Name: Dedric.
sex: Male
hair: Brown
eyes: Green
skin: Slightly Tan
build: Average
Wears: Sneakers, purple Tall t-shirt, blue skinny jeans, beanie hat.
status: Lyrical Alchemist (His rhymes are his transmutation circle.)

+Quote Post
The Copycat Alch...
post Feb 2 2010, 09:49 AM
Post #11

Citizen

Member No.: 72,725

"I suppose I could join in, if this roleplay will go somewhere..."

Name: Kaiya Harlem
Sex: Female
Type: Homunculus
Eye Color: Bright Green
Hair Color: Black
Personality: Easily Embarrassed, Oblivious, Stubborn, Somewhat caring, Loyal.
Appearance: Kaiya's skin is a soft peach color, half of her face being covered on the left side by a bang that leads down to about the collar bone while the rest of her hair ends about her waistline. She has the usual State Alchemist uniform, however, she doesn't wear the coat as she should. It remains draped over her shoulders and if often found walking around with her pocket watch, carelessly hanging out of her pocket and licking at her calves.

Details: She's not entirely sure what she is, however, neither does anyone else except the [a. Original anime; The people who created her. B. Brotherhood; Father and the other Homunculi.] She's from Rush Valley, so she's somewhat a mechanic.

--------------------

"Living in the past, is a complete waste of a life. Dwelling on mistakes makes them consume you. But being able to move forward with all your flaws and mistakes with a smile.. That's true strength."

+Quote Post
Tombow
post Feb 2 2010, 12:24 PM
Post #12

A sentient plant of some kind
Group Icon

Group: Admin
Member No.: 23,115

((@DNA Is a Spy now known as...A Spaniard in the Works, & The one called Spooky, & Phase, & The Copycat Alchemist - The original OP, woots13 seems to be "taking an extended vacation (xp)" at the moment, but if you guys feel like it, maybe you guys would like to go ahead and start this RP, (and in that case, DNA Is a Spy, or some others, may like to assume the thread starter's chair?) and when/if woots13 comes back and would like to join, Julin (= woots13's character) can join the RP at that time? ...Just a suggestion. ^^))

<And by the way.. @Phase, & The Copycat Alchemist - Welcome to our board! Hope you enjoy our Roleplay Community! ^^ >

--------------------

+Quote Post
Kari_Neko
post Feb 2 2010, 01:20 PM
Post #13

Brigadier General

Member No.: 47,799

I agree with Tombow,maybe woots got grounded or something of the like and can't come to the compy.

And I am joining! XD I am joining with Kari and Hades and I need to find their chara information so....gimmie a bit to edit this post! XD *shot*

Name:Kari Rika Neko
Weight:....We got slapped when asked.
Height: She is currently *she puts up censor like Ed does* feet. Not including the boots XD
Clothes:Depends. But two 'normal' outfits is a black and gray striped tanktop,black leather pants,her infamous combat boots,
black sweat shirt with 'LUCK' spelled in silver,and a black hat,to cover her ears XD,spelling 'BAD' in silver. And then there's the
black turtleneck,white and black striped sleeveless hoodie,black leather pants,her hat,and her boots.
Eye color:Changes frequently. Most of the time it's pepper black.
Hair color:Raven blue,has been known to have white and gold streaks in it though.
Race:She is *gets the list* 1/2 cat demon,1/4 lightening demon/human,and 1/4 ice demon.
Strong points:Stubborn as hell,loyal,blunt/frank,honest.
Weak points:A pain in the butt,according to everybody she knows 'stupid',can't lie worth anything anyway,very moody,and does not take loss of friends well....At all. >>
Tools:Two guns,Hades and Akatsuki. Hades we all know I believe,Akatsuki is new however. He is a white pistol with a purple pentagram on the side.
She uses soul (I watch too much Soul Eater XD) power,can see souls,an 'electric eel in a cat's body',and I believe that's it.
Specialties:Her fists/physical fitness,her shooting abilities,saving people.And killing people.
Parents:She's had a lot of foster parents,many are unnameable XD,but the recognizable 'parents' in her life is Youko Kurama,her fox foster father in the demon world,
Zanguine Axeloake who took her in for about a year and taught her how to shoot/kick [All hail lord Xenu],and Raizen her great (God knows how many great's) grandfather one of the
Demon Kings of the Yokai.All but Youko are currently dead,and Youko's stuck in a human boy's body.
Theme song:....I'm not even gonna get into this again.
Current picture of her that I drew:Not the greatest,but okay.

Name:Hades Axeloake
Weight:Uh....The normal weight for a guy? XD
Height:5"11
Clothes:Black tuxedo,red tie,and his coat has tails X3 See chibi drawing for better idea My very cruddy drawing of him XD
Eye color:Bright Gold
Hair color:Black and gold
Race:Human,a soul eater weapon,and a fallen angel.
Strong points:Calm,collected,can keep Kari in line to an extent,very neutral to people,very very very loyal.
Weak points:Has a short temper to certain things,likes chucking knives at people from hanging around Jackal too much XD *Shot*,has a tea addiction,and is often in the 'backround'
Tools:....He's a gun? XD And he uses magic! (watch Teen Titans,he's like Raven)
Specialties:Sharp shooter,has a very odd knack for using silverware and dishware as weapons XD and he can cook/bake!
Parents:We're not sure....

Name:Akatsuki ???
Weight:Uh....The normal weight for a guy? XD
Height:5"11
Clothes:White tuxedo,black tie. Basically,complete OPPOSITE of Hades XD
Eye color:Bright Green
Hair color:White
Race:Human,a soul eater weapon,and an arch angel,basically angels that aren't the 'OMG I GOTTA BE THE MOST HOLY AND CLEAN THING EVER!' Normal people,like guardian angels.
Strong points:Calm,collected,can keep Kari in line to an extent,very neutral to people,very very very loyal.He's got a sense of humor too unlike Hades XD
Weak points:He doesn't speak up much and is generally too in his own mind to follow everything
Tools:....He's a gun? XD And he uses magic! White magic!
Specialties:Sharp shooter,white magic,and very good at hand to hand combat
Parents:We're not sure....

--------------------
I'd much rather to be hated for who I am than loved for who I'm not:Andre Gide
I do not own the avvy or siggy!

[My DeviantART]

+Quote Post
The Copycat Alch...
post Feb 3 2010, 05:54 PM
Post #14

Citizen

Member No.: 72,725

Oh wow! ^^ Well, whoever wants to start off, go ahead. I can even do the basic outline of a setting if no one really wants to, but I guess the life or death of this roleplay is getting more people to actually join in. Hopefully it starts up real quick.

--------------------

"Living in the past, is a complete waste of a life. Dwelling on mistakes makes them consume you. But being able to move forward with all your flaws and mistakes with a smile.. That's true strength."

+Quote Post
Kari_Neko
post Feb 4 2010, 12:49 PM
Post #15

Brigadier General

Member No.: 47,799

Nya hallo new peoples! *glomps* You'll learn the ropes pretty soon but real blunt opening statement is,our lovable DNA (Spaniard in the Works >> he changed it!!!!) is a HUGE God-mod. But he's working on getting better about it so I hope you have enough patience to deal with it XD

And I'll start I suppose.....Anybody have a clue as to what our chara's are supposed to be doing? If not,let's just have a super awesome meeting and have everybody come in and yeah XD

--------------------
I'd much rather to be hated for who I am than loved for who I'm not:Andre Gide
I do not own the avvy or siggy!

[My DeviantART]

+Quote Post

9 Pages V   1 2 3 > » 
Closed TopicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 25th July 2016 - 03:01 AM

Copyright 2003-2004 PhoenixNetworks, LLC. All rights reserved.
Copyright Notice. Privacy policy. Acceptable Use Policy. Terms of Service.
Page Generation Time: 0.0655 seconds.
Currently Selected Stylesheet: css/default.css