Reply to this topicStart new topic
Fullmetal Alchemist Roleplay, my first ever roleplay please join
V Criel
post Dec 4 2007, 07:06 PM
Post #16

Citizen

Group: Members
Member No.: 48,084

Ed looked around. He was lieing in a hospital bed. V lay in a chair with her head and feet propped up on the arms of the chair. Al sat in a crouner limb less thanks to Gluttney, when Winry walked in. "Hey Ed." Winry said with a smile.
"hey."Ed said. Al staied quite. Winry looked to were V lay. "Venessa!" Winry said surprised to see her cousin.
"IT"S V!"V said not moveing.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
thePureAlchemist
post Dec 5 2007, 07:09 PM
Post #17

Citizen

Member No.: 53,536

"Alright, alright, sorry!" Winry said, putting her hands up in a pushing motion. "So anyway, Ed... How bad is the damage?" She asked, pointing to Ed's arm which was in a sling. He smiled. "It's not that bad, Winry." He said, showing her. She smiled back. "That's good... by the way, what happened to you? Not to mention, why are some of Al's limbs missing?!!" She yelled, pulling out a wrench just to scare Ed. He cringed and explained some things to her. Not everything, because he didn't want her to worry.

--------------------
"We're real, Edward. We're not just part of your dreams like you thought. I care, and I make mistakes. I may not live much longer, but I'll still be here. Just don't forget me."

~RIP Alfons Heidrich

+Quote Post
thePureAlchemist
post Dec 6 2007, 12:59 PM
Post #18

Citizen

"I see... and that's all you want to tell me, Ed and Al? What about you, V? Anything else to say? Or are you all just going to keep quiet and not tell me anything, just like always?!" Winry said, looking like she was about to cry. Ed and Al looked down. "I'm sorry, Winry..." Ed said softly.

--------------------
"We're real, Edward. We're not just part of your dreams like you thought. I care, and I make mistakes. I may not live much longer, but I'll still be here. Just don't forget me."

~RIP Alfons Heidrich

+Quote Post
V Criel
post Dec 6 2007, 02:03 PM
Post #19

Citizen

V rolled her eyes. "You worry to much." V said streching. Ed looked at V. To him it looked like V didn't care about Winry. "Al you ok? you've been kinda quite" V said rubing her left arm. OW! must have pulled something. Danm! V thought. "anyway, why are you here Winry?"
"I asked her to come down."Ed said

Winry was fixing Ed's arm while V lay in the chair. Al had gone up to the roof. Whether Al had been in the room or not, Ed knew that it would still be quite in the room. There seemed to be a tention in the room.

(every one! Mato is joining our rp as... ready? AL!*claps*XD)

+Quote Post
Mato
post Dec 6 2007, 03:05 PM
Post #20

Citizen

Member No.: 53,533

Hello!~ I'm Mato. I'll l be playing Alphonse from now on. I'll post him later, though. I Have a few things to take care of first...

+Quote Post
thePureAlchemist
post Dec 7 2007, 12:37 PM
Post #21

Citizen

welcome! here's my next post: Winry fixed Ed's arm and watched V in her chair. She noticed V rubbing her arm. "Hey Ven- I mean V. You ok?" She asked, testing Ed's wrist and shoulder. She got out her wrench, tightened some screws, and tested them again.

--------------------

~RIP Alfons Heidrich

+Quote Post
V Criel
post Dec 8 2007, 12:05 PM
Post #22

Citizen

"Wha? Ya." V said."sounds like one of the screws is to tight." Winry looked over then back at Ed's automail. V was right one of the screws was to tight. Danm! Envy had to grab my arm! V thought. " Hey Winry. Did Joe ever call you?

+Quote Post
thePureAlchemist
post Dec 8 2007, 12:12 PM
Post #23

Citizen

Winry loosened the screw and shook her head. "No not yet." She said. She tested Ed's fingers and fixed some of them silently. (sorry its so short!)

--------------------

~RIP Alfons Heidrich

+Quote Post
V Criel
post Dec 10 2007, 01:09 PM
Post #24

Citizen

"Danm!I told him to call you." V said streching."wounder how Al's doing?""done." Winry said standing up.Ed moved his arm to see how it worked.Getting up Ed said"i'm gona go see Al. you 2 comeing?"

+Quote Post
thePureAlchemist
post Dec 11 2007, 11:46 AM
Post #25

Citizen

Winry nodded. "Hey Ed, how's the arm? Is it moving properly?" She asked while they walked. "Yeah, thanks Win." He answered with a smile. Winry opened the door to the roof and saw Al sitting there. She smiled at him. "Hey Al." She said.

--------------------

~RIP Alfons Heidrich

+Quote Post
Humunculi_Envy
post Dec 14 2007, 06:11 PM
Post #26

Citizen

Member No.: 53,543

QUOTE(thePureAlchemist @ Dec 11 2007, 11:46 AM) *
Winry nodded. "Hey Ed, how's the arm? Is it moving properly?" She asked while they walked. "Yeah, thanks Win." He answered with a smile. Winry opened the door to the roof and saw Al sitting there. She smiled at him. "Hey Al." She said.

Hey I'm new in here, I'm gonna be playing the role as Envy!

+Quote Post
V Criel
post Dec 18 2007, 01:40 PM
Post #27

Citizen

"Hey Al." Ed said walking over to Al. V leaned adaist the wall. She didn't want to get involed with the brothers any more then she had too.

+Quote Post
thePureAlchemist
post Dec 22 2007, 07:12 PM
Post #28

Citizen

Winry leaned against the wall by the door, next to Ed. She smiled at Al. "How you doing?" She asked him, since he didn't sound too good. ((sorry it's so short!))

--------------------

~RIP Alfons Heidrich

+Quote Post
V Criel
post Dec 31 2007, 01:49 PM
Post #29

Citizen

Winry had brought some metal for Risembool witch Ed used to transmute Al back to normal. well as normal as a suit of armor can be.

+Quote Post
Mato
post Jan 9 2008, 04:01 PM
Post #30

Citizen

Member No.: 53,533

((Sorry I'm so late...>< I like I said, I had something to take care of first... But I need to read what the heck happend while Didn't Post so gimme a sec...))Al stands up, "Thank you, brother." ((I'm sorry It's so short! There's been a lot going on, and only V and Pure really know what I mean...))

+Quote Post

25 Pages V  < 1 2 3 4 > » 
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 23rd July 2016 - 09:59 AM

Copyright 2003-2004 PhoenixNetworks, LLC. All rights reserved.
Copyright Notice. Privacy policy. Acceptable Use Policy. Terms of Service.
Page Generation Time: 0.0655 seconds.
Currently Selected Stylesheet: css/default.css