HAGANE NO RENKINJUTSUSHI
HAGANE NO RENKINJUTSUSHI
full metal alchemist
full metal alchemist

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

3 Pages V  < 1 2 3 >  
Reply to this topicStart new topic
Dear Board, Could You Inactivate/delete My Account?, Got double accts, etc. and wish to have one inactivated? post here :)
Wrathistmeinhome...
post Dec 30 2009, 02:47 PM
Post #16

Citizen

Group: Members
Member No.: 72,361

I had an account awhile back by the name Edwardhellion, then I was inactive for 2 to 4 years (can't remember) and I forgot the password, so I made this new account. I would like to keep my current account, Wrathistmeinhomeboi, and wish to have my old account, Edwardhellion to be deleted.
Could you delete my old account, Edwardhellion for me? Thank you!

<As per PM communications deleted Edwardhellion as the best solution. Feb. 3, 2010 ~ Tombow>
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Guest_kikuchan xx_*
post Feb 23 2010, 04:20 AM
Post #17

Guests

Can you delete my account? tongue.gif

+Quote Post
Chiyo
post Feb 23 2010, 05:00 AM
Post #18

Moderator Emeritus

Member No.: 6,466

Need to know if you are actually being serious or not, cause you will be deleted if that is what you wish.

--------------------

+Quote Post
Guest_kikuchan xx_*
post Feb 23 2010, 05:20 AM
Post #19

Guests

QUOTE (Chiyo @ Feb 23 2010, 05:00 AM) *
Need to know if you are actually being serious or not, cause you will be deleted if that is what you wish.

Im serious baby. tongue.gif

<Edited for the bad language. Please watch your language. smile.gif ~ Board staff>

+Quote Post
Tombow
post Feb 23 2010, 07:15 AM
Post #20

A sentient plant of some kind
Group Icon

Group: Admin
Member No.: 23,115

QUOTE (kikuchan xx @ Feb 23 2010, 07:20 AM) *
Can you delete my account? tongue.gif

QUOTE (kikuchan xx @ Feb 23 2010, 08:20 AM) *
Im serious baby. tongue.gif

In that case, as you wish, baby. tongue.gif

Account deleted, as requested. ^^

--------------------

+Quote Post
Guest_AIRalcmst_*
post Jun 14 2010, 05:02 AM
Post #21

Guests

Please could you delete my account

Thanks in advance

AIRalcmst

+Quote Post
Guest_NightKry_*
post Jul 14 2010, 02:19 AM
Post #22

Guests

I would to have my account deleted!
Thanks =]

+Quote Post
ZOINKSaGhost
post Jul 25 2010, 08:49 PM
Post #23

Citizen

Member No.: 74,733

'Ello, please delete the account "A Spainyard in the works" (I think thats how you spell it O.o)

'twas my old account. Now I got myself a little makeover, I feel like I might wanna get rid of that old drab and boring account. IT NEEDED MORE GREEN.

--------------------

Yo, Sephiroth. Im really happy for you; Imma let you finish. But Kefka was one of the best RPG villains of all time! Of all time!

+Quote Post
Tombow
post Jul 25 2010, 10:41 PM
Post #24

Group Icon

QUOTE (ZOINKSaGhost @ Jul 25 2010, 11:49 PM) *
'Ello, please delete the account "A Spainyard in the works" (I think thats how you spell it O.o)

'twas my old account. Now I got myself a little makeover, I feel like I might wanna get rid of that old drab and boring account. IT NEEDED MORE GREEN.

Hello A Spaniard in the Works/Nadsat/ZOINKSaGhost, actually, that's not exactly how it works. ^^ Members are not supposed to just open up another account/or even the third account when getting tired of the initial & existing (main active posting) account and "start over" with some new account. Sorry! ^^
(We do, in some cases, end up closing members' older account for some other reasons, but not for this case..sorry!)

In your case, we're going to keep your initial & main active account, A Spaniard in the Works with 134 post count, and inactivate Nadsat and ZOINKSaGhost. (We'll give you one week or so before we inactivate Nadsat and ZOINKSaGhost in case you need some time to "wrap up" ^^ )

And then, if you'd like to have a new display name for A Spaniard in the Works, you can request the new display name after Aug. 3rd, 2010.
And, of course you can always change the avatar and the sig any time to get the fresh look. smile.gif

--------------------

+Quote Post
ZOINKSaGhost
post Jul 26 2010, 05:49 AM
Post #25

Citizen

Member No.: 74,733

I fail to understand why you cannot simply delete my spanner in the works profile. Please, elaborate.

--------------------

Yo, Sephiroth. Im really happy for you; Imma let you finish. But Kefka was one of the best RPG villains of all time! Of all time!

+Quote Post
Tombow
post Jul 26 2010, 06:15 AM
Post #26

Group Icon

QUOTE (ZOINKSaGhost @ Jul 26 2010, 08:49 AM) *
I fail to understand why you cannot simply delete my spanner in the works profile. Please, elaborate.

@ZOINKSaGhost - If, with "spanner in the works profile" you are referring to your A Spaniard in the Works account, that is because that one IS your main active account, the one you hve been posting with for a long time (and hence you were not supposed to make additional duplicate/triplicate accounts to begin with....) Therefore, for the board's eye, your second account, Nadsat and your newly created third account, ZOINKSaGhost should not be your active accounts in this case, especially we have already known you on your A Spaniard in the Works account for over 3 and a half years, with numerous posts in Roleplay Communty forum and other forums! smile.gif

Generally speaking, on our board, members can not create multiple accounts as they please and then pick and choose which ones to use, and once you make an account and register on our board, that account will BE your account, and you will "live with it" for the rest of your board life on our board. (..or something like that. ^^ Except, in some special cases, like, directed to make an alternate account by the board as a part of the solution for some technical problems, etc.)

But, we allow members to change board display names every 6 months, and I hope you will choose to utilize this feature (as you have done so multiple times in the past) with your A Spaniard in the Works account to get some "fresh" re-start. smile.gif

ETA: Sept 20, 2010, Suspended ZOINKSaGhost and Nadsat. But, since the board is having some email problem currently, in case of forgotten password for A Spaniard in the Works etc., keeping the PM ability for these accuunt for now so that the communication with the board would be possible.

--------------------

+Quote Post
ScarMySoul
post Sep 14 2010, 08:19 AM
Post #27

Gallery Mod Emeritus

Member No.: 36,754

Hey Tombow, I got a PM from envy95, they want their account deleted... FYI...

--------------------

+Quote Post
Tombow
post Sep 14 2010, 03:29 PM
Post #28

Group Icon

QUOTE (ScarMySoul @ Sep 14 2010, 11:19 AM) *
Hey Tombow, I got a PM from envy95, they want their account deleted... FYI...

@ScarMySoul - Please let envy95 know that all it takes is to make a simple post saying "I would like to have my account deleted" on this thread, and we will take care of the rest. smile.gif

--------------------

+Quote Post
Guest_sapphirestone_*
post Nov 10 2011, 10:59 PM
Post #29

Guests

Hi!

I'm sorry to ask you this, but is it possible that you can delete my account? This is a very lovely site, I just don't use it that much anymore! I'm sorry to be a bother!

+Quote Post
Tombow
post Nov 10 2011, 11:33 PM
Post #30

Group Icon

^ No problem. Done. smile.gif

--------------------

+Quote Post

3 Pages V  < 1 2 3 >
Fast ReplyReply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 26th August 2016 - 04:26 PM

Copyright 2003-2004 PhoenixNetworks, LLC. All rights reserved.
Copyright Notice. Privacy policy. Acceptable Use Policy. Terms of Service.
Page Generation Time: 0.0655 seconds.
Currently Selected Stylesheet: css/default.css