HAGANE NO RENKINJUTSUSHI
HAGANE NO RENKINJUTSUSHI
full metal alchemist
full metal alchemist

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

1516 Pages V  « < 1312 1313 1314 1315 1316 > »   
Reply to this topicStart new topic
Hawkeye X Roy: The Royai Thread, For Roy, Riza, and Royai fans, and more!!
Rating 5 V
shanryelric
post Jan 5 2010, 02:45 AM
Post #19696

Alchemists

Group: Members
Member No.: 71,970

@Michiyo- : from which video did u get those pics? thanks for thge posting!

--------------------
Goodbye, Fullmetal Alchemist. Thanks for the memories.

-the manga, characters, story lines, the ending, the Brotherhood series, the first anime and the movie and all things related to it, are the only things that I will always love like how I love my own life.-
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Tombow
post Jan 5 2010, 04:41 AM
Post #19697

A sentient plant of some kind
Group Icon

Group: Admin
Member No.: 23,115

<Program Note>

QUOTE (shanryelric @ Jan 5 2010, 05:45 AM) *
@Michiyo- : from which video did u get those pics? thanks for thge posting!

Ahem... (since I seem to keep seeing the similar posts.. ) to anyone who might get this same question: biggrin.gif

Just for your info... ^^ Not only Michiyo- is awesome by bringing us these pics, vids, and info, she also ALWAYS posts and tells the vid info from which these cap pics are taken, ....she is awesomely impeccable in these regards (about telling us the source vids) also! ^^

Therefore, all we have to do when we like to know the source vid for these caps she posts is... do our own work and just trace back on the same thread till we find her post that's already telling us the source vids. That way, I think, we don't have to bother her further, who has already posted the info, as we can easily locate this info by ourselves with the very little efforts of our own. biggrin.gif

And, in this case, she listed the links to the video from which she took these caps from, right on the same post when she posted these caps
, that is located just page and a half ago on this thread, as shown below. ^^

QUOTE (Michiyo- @ Jan 3 2010, 10:23 AM) *
Finally the videos with the crackastic scenes are up! And there are Royai moments, of course! biggrin.gif
Roy and Riza called each other by their names a lot in these videos.
http://www.nicozon.net/watch/sm9278242
http://www.nicozon.net/watch/sm9278372

Here are some screenshots: ......

Ta-dah!! biggrin.gif

----------------------------

And now, going back to the regular discussion... ^^

QUOTE (jacksparrow589 @ Jan 4 2010, 03:48 PM) *
The blushing Riza pic... OMGsaywhat? Um... That was... awkward... This game is SO cracktastic that I will not be able to take it seriously as long as I live. I mean, most crackfics are more sane than this!

...Then again, it's just kinda fun to watch it.

...Heh... "firey love"... Pfft... BWHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! laugh.gif

@JS - Bwahaha... my sentiment exactly!! XD "Fiery love"??!! LOL, LOL!! XDDDDD
And, I think "awkward" is the great way to describe the feeling of reading the dialogue on that "blushing Riza" pic. laugh.gif

--------------------

+Quote Post
whippersnapper
post Jan 5 2010, 07:47 AM
Post #19698

Citizen

Member No.: 71,561

Riza calls Roy "Roy-sama"...Why do I get the feeling that in the game, she's turning into Mei-chan ("Alphonse-sama~")? tongue.gif
I find it even funnier when I try to fit it into the manga timeline. The phone call scene and code scene are after the game, aren't they? Now my head fills up with alternative dialogs for those XD Guess the game and the manga should never, ever be mixed together, haha.

--------------------

Avatar and sig not by me, they're screenshots of this video.

+Quote Post
Nagareboshi
post Jan 5 2010, 09:10 AM
Post #19699

Citizen

Member No.: 70,424

QUOTE (jacksparrow589 @ Jan 4 2010, 02:48 PM) *
The blushing Riza pic... OMGsaywhat? Um... That was... awkward... This game is SO cracktastic that I will not be able to take it seriously as long as I live. I mean, most crackfics are more sane than this!

...Then again, it's just kinda fun to watch it.

...Heh... "firey love"... Pfft... BWHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! laugh.gif

(Although, I kinda get the feeling that if Roy were feeling particularly playful, he might say something along those lines. I mean, there was that Flame Alchemist song in that one omake...)

I could totally imagine Roy saying something like that, but Riza....lol, so ooc.

------

Thanks Tombow for fixing my translation and filling in the blanks on the OVA. It may be a while before I can translate the rest of the OVA because school starts tomorrow. It really all depends on how much homework I get, but I'll try to get to the translation whenever I have some free time.

--------------------

Banner and icon made by me

+Quote Post
Kale Mustang
post Jan 5 2010, 12:40 PM
Post #19700

Major General

Member No.: 67,527

Haven't been around the past week or so, due to being out of town for New Years, but I'm glad that everyone seems to be in high spirits.

While out of town, I tried to track down a copy of the 2nd Wii game, but apparently it's a special order item from the store I stopped at, so I'll most likely try around my area, now that I'm back at home (though sick...dry.gif).

Though a bit old, managed to find this on ebay in really good condition... (thanks amestris_star for giving me the link...and watching me bid on it tongue.gif)

+Quote Post
angelofsarcasm89
post Jan 5 2010, 12:48 PM
Post #19701

Apprentice

Member No.: 70,605

QUOTE (whippersnapper @ Jan 5 2010, 08:47 AM) *
Riza calls Roy "Roy-sama"...Why do I get the feeling that in the game, she's turning into Mei-chan ("Alphonse-sama~")? tongue.gif
I find it even funnier when I try to fit it into the manga timeline. The phone call scene and code scene are after the game, aren't they? Now my head fills up with alternative dialogs for those XD Guess the game and the manga should never, ever be mixed together, haha.

Oh, now I'm imagining all sorts of codes that they have...
Nice shot, lieutenant: I love you, snookums.
Finish your work, sir: You left your gloves at my place last night, sweetie.
Thanks for the coffee: Let's get married and have lots of dogs and babies.

--------------------

+Quote Post
Thalogens
post Jan 5 2010, 12:58 PM
Post #19702

Alchemists

Member No.: 70,644

Ahh, so this is what happens when I leave for a day C:
Thanks Tombow + Michiyo- + Kale Mustang + Nagareboshi and others who contributed to the translations and screensots and pictures and fun stuff that make me happy :3
Imma go hastle you now, Michiyo-, be prepared. -botherbotherbother-

+Quote Post
hand-made-city
post Jan 5 2010, 02:34 PM
Post #19703

State Alchemist (Major)

Member No.: 67,054

That's exactly it, whippersnapper. She's emanating Mei!!! XD I didn't notice it until now... Roy-sama! lol!

And I just about died laughing after reading angelofsarcasm89's post. "You left your gloves at my place last night" oooolala.

Ohh, silly Wii game.

--------------------

+Quote Post
The_Twilight_Tri...
post Jan 5 2010, 03:09 PM
Post #19704

Alchemists

Member No.: 65,533

QUOTE (angelofsarcasm89 @ Jan 5 2010, 12:48 PM) *
QUOTE (whippersnapper @ Jan 5 2010, 08:47 AM) *

Oh, now I'm imagining all sorts of codes that they have...
Nice shot, lieutenant: I love you, snookums.
Finish your work, sir: You left your gloves at my place last night, sweetie.
Thanks for the coffee: Let's get married and have lots of dogs and babies.

This made my day.... Although I can think that the glove comment also could also be seen as *cough* an incentive *cough* for finishing the work.... Ahahah.... Dogs and babies....

+Quote Post
jacksparrow589
post Jan 5 2010, 03:41 PM
Post #19705

Special Ops (Piratical Gallery Enforcement)

Group: Gallery Moderators
Member No.: 48,158

^The gloves thing made me think of Michael Jackson. Now I've got Roy and Riza doing "Thriller" in my head. I think Barry the Chopper is in there, somewhere, too. Thanks. tongue.gif

Kale--You're alive! Awesome pics of the awesome merchandise, too!

--------------------

Credit goes to Causmicfire for my avatar

The Royai Day party might be over, but the fun never stops!
Royai Day 2011 Album
Thank you to all those who contributed!

+Quote Post
Katya Martin
post Jan 5 2010, 03:46 PM
Post #19706

Alchemists

Member No.: 72,181

Oh, the merch, it is shiny.

jacksparrow589- Oh dear, I think your mental image is infectious... oh look, Axel singing drove them away again. (Unless you want a link to an extraordinarily stupid Kingdom Hearts AMV, don't ask me what I'm talking about.) ...And then someone set most of my mind on fire.

--------------------

awesomeness by Arakawa, Project FMA banner by Aribelle, avatar by me
I draw things.

+Quote Post
sidekick.kep37
post Jan 5 2010, 06:00 PM
Post #19707

Alchemists

From: The lair where the Sidekicks hang on their down time
Member No.: 67,873

angelofsarcasm, you have also made my day. I was in the middle of a production meeting when I read that and it was soooo hard to keep myself from laughing. But the "glove" thing... I didn't even think of it that way until Twilight Trinity hinted it as an "incentive to get work done". Wow. I'm about to be roflcoptered guys.

As for the screenshots from the Wii game and the "blushing Riza" pic.... all I have to say is... nothing, really. More like an o____0. Yeah. Followed by awkward cricket chirps. As for the other cracktastic fantastic pics, I would like to say that their "looseness" around each other is actually pretty disturbing to me. Even though I love and ejoy Royai, seeing them act the way they do is just... weird to me. Maybe I just prefer them being more subtle in their relationship over bright and flashy, but heh, that's probably just me.

But nevertheless, I couldn't agree more on the fact that lots of people must've been smoking something while making this new Wii game... and if they are Royai fans... then the equation 'illegal substance + Royai fandom = Royai crack' must be true. So... yeah... the pics are funny. My favorite pic is the Romeo and Juliet one. It made me, as a theatre kid, think of Shakespeare in a whole different light. I will randomly burst out laughing now if someone in the department mentions Romeo and Juliet.

+Quote Post
FMAobsessed
post Jan 5 2010, 09:04 PM
Post #19708

State Alchemist (Colonel)

Member No.: 52,558

@jacksparrow: I caught your mental image too. And Barry could work as a suit of armor zombie. Just throw some dirt on him.

@Kale: I like your new avatar, or is it an icon or siggy? Whatever it is, I love Roy's smirk in the picture. It is like he is saying "I may be up to something, but I am not telling you"

@angelofsarcasm89: They do seem to have a code for everything...

I still feel like I have no idea what the game is about, but I enjoy the videos and translations.

+Quote Post
Katya Martin
post Jan 5 2010, 10:49 PM
Post #19709

Alchemists

Member No.: 72,181

QUOTE (sidekick.kep37 @ Jan 5 2010, 08:00 PM) *
As for the screenshots from the Wii game and the "blushing Riza" pic.... all I have to say is... nothing, really. More like an o____0. Yeah. Followed by awkward cricket chirps. As for the other cracktastic fantastic pics, I would like to say that their "looseness" around each other is actually pretty disturbing to me. Even though I love and ejoy Royai, seeing them act the way they do is just... weird to me. Maybe I just prefer them being more subtle in their relationship over bright and flashy, but heh, that's probably just me.

Yeah. It bugs me too; it's an OOC thing. Heck, in real life some people seem like affection is out of character; they may be affectionate on occasion anyway, but it'll just seem vaguely weird. I trust Arakawa to give us some excellent scenes soon that don't seem out of character, though. biggrin.gif

The other thing I noticed about those screenshots that makes them seem off is the fact that they look kinda weird; the characters appear to be drawn off model.

--------------------

awesomeness by Arakawa, Project FMA banner by Aribelle, avatar by me
I draw things.

+Quote Post
Aribelle
post Jan 6 2010, 12:02 AM
Post #19710

State Alchemist (Lt. Colonel)

Member No.: 68,646

QUOTE (sidekick.kep37 @ Jan 5 2010, 05:00 PM) *

I get what you mean lol. It's funny in how outrageous it is but at the same time unsettling O_o;

--------------------

+Quote Post

1516 Pages V  « < 1312 1313 1314 1315 1316 > » 
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 26th July 2016 - 03:20 AM

Copyright 2003-2004 PhoenixNetworks, LLC. All rights reserved.
Copyright Notice. Privacy policy. Acceptable Use Policy. Terms of Service.
Page Generation Time: 0.0655 seconds.
Currently Selected Stylesheet: css/default.css