HAGANE NO RENKINJUTSUSHI
HAGANE NO RENKINJUTSUSHI
full metal alchemist
full metal alchemist

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

15 Pages V  « < 2 3 4 5 6 > »   
Reply to this topicStart new topic
Where/How to officially Watch FMA: Brotherhood Episodes - Compiled Info On Page 1 - List of licenced viewing venues:, We can watch it on Netflix (has free 1 month trial membership)! :)
The Frozen Alche...
post May 30 2009, 07:15 PM
Post #46

Apprentice

Group: Members
Member No.: 58,158

Funimation is airing a new epsiode of Fullmetal Alchemist: Brotherhood every week and has the 8 episodes already released.

--------------------
The Frozen Alchemist.

Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Jen_Elric
post May 30 2009, 07:37 PM
Post #47

State Alchemist (Major)

Member No.: 9,551

Something happened on Funimation.com. I can't watch any FMA episodes. It tells me I have the wrong page or something like that.
I think it may have something to do with some jerk hacking into their website and uploading One Piece episode 403, before they were supposed to do it. There's an article about it on animenewsnetwork.com.
I hope they don't start not having FMA:Brotherhood!

--------------------

Phyco-girl made my siggy! She's so cool! ^_^
My Family! (Wanna join the Elric family? Please PM me and I'll add you to the family list!)
Little Sisters: ~.:Anime Gal:.~, ~FMAgurl~, Kit, Azura Elric, chocolate_eds_everywhere, Kakashi's#1 girlfriend, FullMetalAlchemist01FAN, Kal Rommel
Brothers:«°~Envy™~°», Mustang's apprentice, niagra flame, Jamal Mana alchemist, bloodlust alchemist

+Quote Post
Tombow
post May 30 2009, 08:21 PM
Post #48

A sentient plant of some kind
Group Icon

Group: Admin
Member No.: 23,115

@mingzi - No, it's not just your computer. I think we are all having trouble viewing FMA: B episodes on Funimation.com right now. sad.gif

@The Frozen Alchemist - It has been, but not now, unfortunately...

@Jen_Elric - I'm also assuming One Piece "incident" and FMA: Brotherhood episodes not being viewable at Funimation.com right now are somehow connected. (If anyone would like to read the news article on ANIMENEWSNETWROK about the incident with One Piece, it's here..)
If so, this is very unfortunate. Hopefully (crossing fingers) this would be just some temporary inconveniences while they are dealing with the security breach issue, and the on-line viewing of the FMA: B episodes at Funimation.com would resume sometime later.
So far, FMA: Brotherhood episodes on HULU are still accessible. They carry episodes 2 weeks behind Funimation.com's schedule, and the site has up to episode 6 at the moment.

--------------------

+Quote Post
Envy II
post May 30 2009, 10:53 PM
Post #49

Alchemists

Member No.: 43,400

Some idiot "leaked" the One Piece episode last night, and as a result One Piece's streaming was disabled.

As if that wasn't enough to make me really disappointed I just learned that FMA Brotherhood's videos are gone from the FUNimation site as well.

I don't know what's going to happen from here, but it's sad that both series got hit... and it's especially bad for me because I'm keeping up with both. T_T

EDIT: I'm sorry for not reading above. Why do I always do this. >_<

I'm a bit perplexed as to why they also removed the FMA: Brotherhood episodes. Nobody was leaking the FMA episodes. =/

I'm afraid this means that we're losing all of our rights to legally stream these series because of some idiot.

I am not happy, not happy at all. I waited to watch that One Piece episode, and now I don't get to watch it.

--------------------

+Quote Post
Kasumisty
post May 31 2009, 12:41 AM
Post #50

State Alchemist (Lt. Colonel)

Member No.: 59,111

Damn. Neither TvAnts nor KEYHOLE works this week. I have nowhere to watch the episode...

--------------------
Due to the cancellation of the end of FMA, Kasumisty must think of new signature.

It may take a while.

+Quote Post
Jen_Elric
post May 31 2009, 06:48 PM
Post #51

State Alchemist (Major)

THere's an article up at animenewsnetwork.com about Funi not streaming FMA:B episodes. They don't know if it's temporary or not...

--------------------

My Family! (Wanna join the Elric family? Please PM me and I'll add you to the family list!)
Little Sisters: ~.:Anime Gal:.~, ~FMAgurl~, Kit, Azura Elric, chocolate_eds_everywhere, Kakashi's#1 girlfriend, FullMetalAlchemist01FAN, Kal Rommel
Brothers:«°~Envy™~°», Mustang's apprentice, niagra flame, Jamal Mana alchemist, bloodlust alchemist

+Quote Post
Tombow
post May 31 2009, 07:23 PM
Post #52

Group Icon

@Envy II - No problem! Thank you for the report! ^^

QUOTE (Jen_Elric @ May 31 2009, 09:48 PM) *
THere's an article up at animenewsnetwork.com about Funi not streaming FMA:B episodes. They don't know if it's temporary or not...

Yeah, basically it's reporting that Funimation is not streaming FMA: B at the moment.
You can read it on ANIMENEWSNETWORK. No new development, and we're still doing "wait and see." sad.gif

--------------------

+Quote Post
Envy II
post Jun 1 2009, 01:29 PM
Post #53

Alchemists

Member No.: 43,400

It's temporary, for FMA at least.

FUNimation's Twitter updated with this today:

"Today we are implementing addl security for all videos. When this is in place, we will reactivate FMA. We're sorry for the inconvenience."

--------------------

+Quote Post
Kale Mustang
post Jun 1 2009, 01:36 PM
Post #54

Major General

Member No.: 67,527

I figured the Funi hold was temporary and it's great to hear actual confirmation. I wonder how the additional security will be handled...

+Quote Post
Tombow
post Jun 1 2009, 01:37 PM
Post #55

Group Icon

QUOTE (Envy II @ Jun 1 2009, 04:29 PM) *
FUNimation's Twitter updated with this today:

"Today we are implementing addl security for all videos. When this is in place, we will reactivate FMA. We're sorry for the inconvenience."

@Envy II - Aha, that's good to know!! Thank you for bringing that info!! biggrin.gif

--------------------

+Quote Post
Jen_Elric
post Jun 1 2009, 04:35 PM
Post #56

State Alchemist (Major)

I'm soooo happy! The fansubs of episode 9 was really bad, and it's great to know that I can at least watch Funi's subs! Thanks, EnvyII for the info!!

--------------------

+Quote Post
Sword Alchemist
post Jun 3 2009, 10:32 AM
Post #57

Alchemists

Member No.: 17,591

FMA:B is back up on Funi's site. Still episode 9 wont be out until tomorrow. Just thought I'd let you guys know.

+Quote Post
Tombow
post Jun 3 2009, 10:34 AM
Post #58

Group Icon

QUOTE (Sword Alchemist @ Jun 3 2009, 01:32 PM) *
FMA:B is back up on Funi's site. Still episode 9 wont be out until tomorrow. Just thought I'd let you guys know.

Hooray!!!! Thank you for the good news!!! biggrin.gif

Edited and updated the info pages accordingly. smile.gif

--------------------

+Quote Post
Kale Mustang
post Jun 3 2009, 12:40 PM
Post #59

Major General

Member No.: 67,527

QUOTE (Sword Alchemist @ Jun 3 2009, 10:32 AM) *

Sweet! I've definitely been digging the Funi subs way more than some of the fansubs - some have been a bit 'meh' as of late...

+Quote Post
kkg22104
post Jun 3 2009, 12:54 PM
Post #60

State Alchemist (Colonel)

Member No.: 68,640

QUOTE (Kale Mustang @ Jun 3 2009, 03:40 PM) *
Sweet! I've definitely been digging the Funi subs way more than some of the fansubs - some have been a bit 'meh' as of late...

The last time I tried to watch FMA:B on Funimation's site, the episode took forever to load so after a while I just gave up. So I don't know how well they translated it, but Eclipse's fansubs are always pretty good.

--------------------

Sig made by Forsaken Love ^_^

+Quote Post

15 Pages V  « < 2 3 4 5 6 > » 
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 24th July 2016 - 03:41 AM

Copyright ©2003-2004 PhoenixNetworks, LLC. All rights reserved.
Copyright Notice. Privacy policy. Acceptable Use Policy. Terms of Service.
Page Generation Time: 0.0655 seconds.
Currently Selected Stylesheet: css/default.css