HAGANE NO RENKINJUTSUSHI
HAGANE NO RENKINJUTSUSHI
full metal alchemist
full metal alchemist

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

1516 Pages V  « < 1280 1281 1282 1283 1284 > »   
Reply to this topicStart new topic
Hawkeye X Roy: The Royai Thread, For Roy, Riza, and Royai fans, and more!!
Rating 5 V
Turdaewen
post Nov 24 2009, 09:48 AM
Post #19216

State Alchemist (Major)

Group: Members
Member No.: 60,395

QUOTE (alchemistpower @ Nov 24 2009, 01:27 AM) *
Roy+Riza+Son= Ryou

biggrin.gif >.< What a great name!

P.S did you guys/girls know that Riza's real name is actually Elizabeth Anne Davis?! O_o freaky.......

P.p.s I love those videos dearheart! >.<

Where did you get that from?? O.o Riza's name is simply "Riza Hawkeye". No middle names and definitely, no "Davis" surname.

That name makes no sense at all, since her mother was a "Grumman" and her father was a "Hawkeye" (Berthold Hawkeye, according to FMA:B ). Moreover, as we have stated before many times, Riza is not a shortname for Elizabeth: Elizabeth is merely a codename given to Riza to be used in secret missions, just like Havoc's is Jennifer and Fuery's is Kate.

There're few people in FMA who actually have a middle name. Basically, is just the Armstrongs (Alex Louis Armstrong, Olivier Mila Armstrong and so forth) and Zolf J. Kimbley. (which, btw we don't even know what the "J" stands for. Not even Arakawa. She even made a joke about it in a omake. lol)

--------------------

Vi Veri Veniversum Vivus Vici
"By the power of truth I, while living, have conquered the universe"
Faust, Göethe
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
FailToImpress
post Nov 24 2009, 10:23 AM
Post #19217

State Alchemist (Major)

Member No.: 62,174

^Haha, the "J" in Zolf J. Kimbley might be like Homer J. Simpson.... the J stands for Jay. tongue.gif I always loved that.

+Quote Post
hand-made-city
post Nov 24 2009, 12:57 PM
Post #19218

State Alchemist (Major)

Member No.: 67,054

Hahah Elizabeth Anne Davis... never heard that one before. laugh.gif Just goes to show that you can't believe everything you read on the internet!

I've read "Apotheosis" too! It is the kind of story that sticks with you for a while after you read it. *sniff*

--------------------

+Quote Post
Tombow
post Nov 24 2009, 01:12 PM
Post #19219

A sentient plant of some kind
Group Icon

Group: Admin
Member No.: 23,115

QUOTE (alchemistpower @ Nov 23 2009, 11:27 PM) *
P.S did you guys/girls know that Riza's real name is actually Elizabeth Anne Davis?! O_o freaky.......

Hey hey, please try not to start spreading some misinformation from our board, 'kay? laugh.gif

*in somewhat serious tone.. ^^* ....In addition to members who post & participate regularly in the forums, I think our board also happens to have a large number of "silent visitors" who may check our board for our "reasonably accurate" FMA information.
So... could you all kindly help us by being careful when including some "FMA info" on your post, and try not to present some unconfirmed/unsubstantiated/wishful-thinking-by-fan/taken-from-fanfic kind of info as if that is a canon FMA info... please? laugh.gif Thanks!! biggrin.gif

And BTW, about Elizabeth Anne Davis..... *cough ...fanon... cough* (That's my guess laugh.gif )

--------------------

+Quote Post
Miverel
post Nov 24 2009, 01:37 PM
Post #19220

Apprentice

Member No.: 68,027

Hi hi! Tombow, you're right! But rumors may add some life to threads wink.gif
Hi hi... M'kaaay I'm joking! biggrin.gif

By the way, I've just seen Dearheart's awesome videos and now I'm looking for some other good RoyAi amvs... Can you help me guys? <3

--------------------

+Quote Post
Irena
post Nov 24 2009, 01:53 PM
Post #19221

Apprentice

Member No.: 69,592

"Apotheosis" is probably one of the best fanfics I've ever read - and that's saying a lot, since I usually avoid fanfiction. xD

@Miverel: These are a few of my favorite Royai vids wink.gif

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qCFhjVMtrHM

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YeujWfGkS5Y

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CHn7WX5YKoY

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qgzq48IGTto

+Quote Post
FailToImpress
post Nov 24 2009, 02:10 PM
Post #19222

State Alchemist (Major)

^Haha yes, I'm one to avoid fanfiction mostly... it's hard sifting through it all but occasionally I find the odd good thing... other than that I just don't have the time to read stuff! sad.gif

QUOTE (hand-made-city @ Nov 24 2009, 07:57 PM) *
I've read "Apotheosis" too! It is the kind of story that sticks with you for a while after you read it. *sniff*

Yep, I'm still so heartbroken over it, and I still can't believe I've never come across it before! sad.gif

+Quote Post
The_Twilight_Tri...
post Nov 24 2009, 02:53 PM
Post #19223

Alchemists

Member No.: 65,533

@ Irena-- Oh yay! I love those! I've seen the first two before, and they're definitely two of my favorites. The third one looked really cool, but was sadly very short sad.gif... The last one was hilarious.....

I might actually have to go read this "Apotheosis".... It sounds like it must be really good.

+Quote Post
hand-made-city
post Nov 24 2009, 03:13 PM
Post #19224

State Alchemist (Major)

Member No.: 67,054

@Irena: I've seen the first two videos soo many times before cuz I love them... but I haven't seen the other two. That last video was hilarious! Thanks for sharing.

--------------------

+Quote Post
Irena
post Nov 24 2009, 04:01 PM
Post #19225

Apprentice

Member No.: 69,592

Speaking of various fanworks, has anybody read this clever little piece called "Kain Fuery Gets a Clue"? It's short but humorously well written. xD

+Quote Post
The_Twilight_Tri...
post Nov 24 2009, 08:36 PM
Post #19226

Alchemists

Member No.: 65,533

QUOTE (Irena @ Nov 24 2009, 04:01 PM) *
Speaking of various fanworks, has anybody read this clever little piece called "Kain Fuery Gets a Clue"? It's short but humorously well written. xD

I've read it before! I totally love it. One of my favorites.

+Quote Post
FMAobsessed
post Nov 24 2009, 09:50 PM
Post #19227

State Alchemist (Colonel)

Member No.: 52,558

Now I need to read this "Apotheosis". I liked the "Kain Fuery Gets a Clue." The last lines were the best.

+Quote Post
SneakyRuler
post Nov 24 2009, 10:58 PM
Post #19228

Alchemists

Member No.: 67,760

@Irena nice videos! I've already known the first two, it's funny how we all found the same things. And the cosplay video is sheer win of creative force!

"Kain Fuery Gets A Clue" is short, funny and.... sweet. I've read "Apotheosis" some time ago. Very good piece of writing and it pictures the character in its own way and we get some character development on top of it. I liked it, even if it was based on the movie, it was still great. Didn't like the statue thing in the end - were I Riza I would turn in my grave to become a heroic looking 'beloved' set in stone. The feeling presented were so real and intense... you have to care about the characters. And... don't read readers' comments untill you're done, it *might* spoil the end to you.

Anyway, here's one of my favourites: Sandcastle (little fluff describing Roy's vacation... on the beach, assuming Amestris has a coast area)

+Quote Post
EniviD EiraM
post Nov 25 2009, 12:21 AM
Post #19229

Apprentice

Member No.: 71,525

Okay, while reading the spoiler... I almost fell off my chair not because I'm in shock but I think it's romantic... or either it's cute to watch the Colonel being jealous over some murderer... really cute !! (weird reaction :l)

--------------------

+Quote Post
FailToImpress
post Nov 25 2009, 06:34 AM
Post #19230

State Alchemist (Major)

QUOTE (Irena @ Nov 24 2009, 11:01 PM) *

Hahaha! I liked that.

Here's the link for 'Apotheosis' since I notice people were thinking of reading it. smile.gif
http://www.fanfiction.net/s/3319966/1/Apotheosis

It's very long and very detailed (even though it's only 10 chapters) so make sure you give yourself enough time to read! smile.gif

+Quote Post

1516 Pages V  « < 1280 1281 1282 1283 1284 > » 
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 29th July 2016 - 12:50 AM

Copyright ©2003-2004 PhoenixNetworks, LLC. All rights reserved.
Copyright Notice. Privacy policy. Acceptable Use Policy. Terms of Service.
Page Generation Time: 0.0655 seconds.
Currently Selected Stylesheet: css/default.css