HAGANE NO RENKINJUTSUSHI
HAGANE NO RENKINJUTSUSHI
full metal alchemist
full metal alchemist

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

1516 Pages V  « < 1051 1052 1053 1054 1055 > »   
Reply to this topicStart new topic
Hawkeye X Roy: The Royai Thread, For Roy, Riza, and Royai fans, and more!!
Rating 5 V
Causmicfire
post Jun 3 2009, 12:53 AM
Post #15781

State Alchemist (Lt. Colonel)

Group: Members
Member No.: 49,283

While I was at the gym today...erm, yesterday, I got a ideas for a couple fics for the festival, if i can finish those, plus the one I've been working on, and think of another I'll have one for every day! XD

--------------------
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Kale Mustang
post Jun 3 2009, 01:00 AM
Post #15782

Major General

Member No.: 67,527

Awesome news and yeah, I find inspiration at the weirdest places/times.

Which reminds me, my friend and I went to dinner last Saturday at Chili's and in a booth across from us were a couple and their kid. The mom was Asian and the dad (who was caucasian) sounded like he had an English accent, but the kid - he basically looked like what I think Roy would've look like at age 3.

+Quote Post
hand-made-city
post Jun 3 2009, 01:03 AM
Post #15783

State Alchemist (Major)

Member No.: 67,054

QUOTE (Kale Mustang @ Jun 3 2009, 04:00 AM) *

Which reminds me, my friend and I went to dinner last Saturday at Chili's and in a booth across from us were a couple and their kid. The mom was Asian and the dad (who was caucasian) sounded like he had an English accent, but the kid - he basically looked like what I think Roy would've look like at age 3.

You mean ADORABLE? Awesome. biggrin.gif

I've always wanted to see little Roy-boy.... ^^ he'd be so cute. But probably would look a lot like Selim Bradley. Hahah!

--------------------

+Quote Post
Kale Mustang
post Jun 3 2009, 01:07 AM
Post #15784

Major General

QUOTE (hand-made-city @ Jun 3 2009, 01:03 AM) *
QUOTE (Kale Mustang @ Jun 3 2009, 04:00 AM) *

You mean ADORABLE? Awesome. biggrin.gif

I've always wanted to see little Roy-boy.... ^^ he'd be so cute. But probably would look a lot like Selim Bradley. Hahah!

Kid was funny. He kept wanting to play the driving game on his dad's iphone than eat the pizza in front of him - he eventually ate it though.

Ahh, but therein lies the juxtaposition with Selim - who'd suspect a cute kid as one of the most dangerous homunculi.

+Quote Post
Aribelle
post Jun 3 2009, 01:10 AM
Post #15785

State Alchemist (Lt. Colonel)

Member No.: 68,646

QUOTE (Causmicfire @ Jun 3 2009, 12:53 AM) *
While I was at the gym today...erm, yesterday, I got a ideas for a couple fics for the festival, if i can finish those, plus the one I've been working on, and think of another I'll have one for every day! XD

That's exciting! I am having more trouble than I thought churning out the one I plan on submitting dry.gif but I will do it! *epic power stance*

QUOTE (hand-made-city @ Jun 3 2009, 01:03 AM) *

LOL, he probably would ^^ but I'm sure he would be adorable nonetheless. I found this pic a while ago of what Roy and his subordinates would look like at school, it's super cute ^^

--------------------

+Quote Post
Tombow
post Jun 3 2009, 08:21 AM
Post #15786

A sentient plant of some kind
Group Icon

Group: Admin
Member No.: 23,115

QUOTE (RizaXRoy @ Jun 3 2009, 01:00 AM) *
.. yeah, I typed all. This was the most easiest for me to copy because I could pause the video. So I posted this first. Other conversations in other matches are difficult to be copied, I used many methods such as paused the clauses and then wrote down or using cameras. Since some clauses cannot be paused then I missed it, I gona restarted all the game over again and concentrated by using camera when the clause almost appeared! I love Royai so much, therefore really would like to share all these conversations!! Sorry for off-topic much!

@RizaXRoy - Aww.. thank you so much for doing that! I bet that takes a looong time!! Yeah, "been there, done that," so I know. tongue.gif I think you're doing wonderful job!! happy.gif

QUOTE (hand-made-city @ Jun 3 2009, 02:07 AM) *
..Hope the second one RizaXRoy put up can be translated too! (Actually, my personal translation of the first conversation wasn't too off from Tombow's. I'm improving!!! But don't rely on me for any actual translating!! I'm still a beginner!! D: )

@hand-made-city - Ohh, please don't be so modest! ^^ Please go ahead and try translating "Roy and Riza VS Lt. Colonel Hughes and Major Armstrong- 1st match" (that one just posted by RizaXRoy.) Please take your time, and I'm sure you can do well!! happy.gif

--------------------

+Quote Post
hand-made-city
post Jun 3 2009, 08:48 AM
Post #15787

State Alchemist (Major)

QUOTE (Tombow @ Jun 3 2009, 11:21 AM) *
QUOTE (hand-made-city @ Jun 3 2009, 02:07 AM) *
..Hope the second one RizaXRoy put up can be translated too! (Actually, my personal translation of the first conversation wasn't too off from Tombow's. I'm improving!!! But don't rely on me for any actual translating!! I'm still a beginner!! D: )

@hand-made-city - Ohh, please don't be so modest! ^^ Please go ahead and try translating "Roy and Riza VS Lt. Colonel Hughes and Major Armstrong- 1st match" (that one just posted by RizaXRoy.) Please take your time, and I'm sure you can do well!! happy.gif

Oh no~ I'm not being modest I'm being truthful! XD It takes me ages to translate things... I could try, but considering how busy I'll be today, I don't want to make people wait up for me or anything! Thanks for the support though! Once I learn how to properly read kanji it should be easier.. I wish everything could just be written in hiragana.. so much easier.. haha!

--------------------

+Quote Post
Tombow
post Jun 3 2009, 09:58 AM
Post #15788

Group Icon

^ @hand-made-city - Oh, all right.. maybe some other time. ^^
And, haha, yeah, kanji can be difficult. biggrin.gif

And, as for little Roy, I adore ed little kid's these little Roy and Riza. biggrin.gif
They really look like little Roy and little Riza!! laugh.gif

--------------------

+Quote Post
hand-made-city
post Jun 3 2009, 10:04 AM
Post #15789

State Alchemist (Major)

QUOTE (Tombow @ Jun 3 2009, 12:58 PM) *
^ @hand-made-city - Oh, all right.. maybe some other time. ^^
And, haha, yeah, kanji can be difficult. biggrin.gif

And, as for little Roy, I adore ed little kid's these little Roy and Riza. biggrin.gif
They really look like little Roy and little Riza!! laugh.gif

Well the good news is, I have been working on it a little bit! Haven't gotten very far, but it's good practice! I get stuck at more than half the kanji though. XP But now I have to go to physical therapy, so I'll try again later!!

--------------------

+Quote Post
Tombow
post Jun 3 2009, 10:20 AM
Post #15790

Group Icon

^ Oh, good!! Please keep on!! You can do it!! happy.gif
If you get stuck at any particular kanji, please feel free to ask me. ^^

--------------------

+Quote Post
kkg22104
post Jun 3 2009, 12:22 PM
Post #15791

State Alchemist (Colonel)

Member No.: 68,640

QUOTE (Aribelle @ Jun 3 2009, 04:10 AM) *
LOL, he probably would ^^ but I'm sure he would be adorable nonetheless. I found this pic a while ago of what Roy and his subordinates would look like at school, it's super cute ^^

Aw, that's a funny picture! laugh.gif I just noticed that someone wrote "Roy likes Riza" in the corner of the blackboard. tongue.gif

--------------------

Sig made by Forsaken Love ^_^

+Quote Post
Kale Mustang
post Jun 3 2009, 12:53 PM
Post #15792

Major General

It's funny, but if there was one thing that I would love to have Arakawa-sensei draw, it would be everyone drawn at at the age of 4.

Who knows, Ed might actually be taller than most of the others at age 4...

+Quote Post
RoyxRizaFan
post Jun 3 2009, 12:54 PM
Post #15793

State Alchemist (Major)

Member No.: 54,333

I wanted to write another fan fic for RoyAi day, but so far I have no inspiration. Unfortunately, my gym class sucks so much that I cant even think of anything creative or better that I could be doing. It pretty much fries my brain.

Thanks for reading my fan fic! I'm so happy you guys liked it! *does happy dance* and the videos, as well! There's always a skit or two with Roy in it. There was another with a Roy dancing, but it was a group one. There was also a skit with Riza in it (though she didn't say anything, I dont' think) but she had a tattoo, so that was cool (though the skit kind of scared me)

Anyhow, bring on chapter 96! I admit that I forgot about it. At this point, we're all used to taking tiny things like Roy and Riza looking at each other and living off of it for like a year so this past overdose has us set for quite a while LMAO

Tombow and RizaXRoy - Thank you so much for sharing that! It's hilariously priceless and adorable!

--------------------

Avatar by Michiyo and signature by me.
Fan Fiction, Fan Art
FMAobsessed Wrote:
Bradley: "Oh by the way I made Breda my personal assistant."
Roy: "WHAT NO! I AM IN IMMENSE SHOCK!"

+Quote Post
Gimpyhair
post Jun 3 2009, 01:10 PM
Post #15794

Alchemists

Member No.: 68,172

Am I the only one who sees 158 pages?

--------------------

+Quote Post
kkg22104
post Jun 3 2009, 01:14 PM
Post #15795

State Alchemist (Colonel)

Member No.: 68,640

QUOTE (Gimpyhair @ Jun 3 2009, 04:10 PM) *
Am I the only one who sees 158 pages?

Huh? What are you referring to?

--------------------

Sig made by Forsaken Love ^_^

+Quote Post

1516 Pages V  « < 1051 1052 1053 1054 1055 > » 
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 30th August 2016 - 10:19 AM

Copyright 2003-2004 PhoenixNetworks, LLC. All rights reserved.
Copyright Notice. Privacy policy. Acceptable Use Policy. Terms of Service.
Page Generation Time: 0.0655 seconds.
Currently Selected Stylesheet: css/default.css