HAGANE NO RENKINJUTSUSHI
HAGANE NO RENKINJUTSUSHI
full metal alchemist
full metal alchemist

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

23 Pages V  « < 19 20 21 22 23 >  
Reply to this topicStart new topic
Are They Going To/ Should They Produce Another F M A-1 Movie?, Sequel, Prequel, Midquel, Sidequel, or whole new FMA movie???
do you think they will produce some sequel to FMA the movie???
You cannot see the results of the poll until you have voted. Please login and cast your vote to see the results of this poll.
Total Votes: 316
Guests cannot vote 
Fieldmarshal Roy...
post Nov 27 2007, 08:03 AM
Post #301

Citizen

Group: Members
Member No.: 53,766

BTW first post so bear with me smile.gif

saw the movie think it was GREAT (dubbed one)
one question though.........the guy who made the U-Bomb
He seems to be not in this ALCHEMY WORLD
calling alchemist "MYSTICS"
never heard of Automail
"Physicist will lead the enlightened age"
dude Amestris are practically under influenced by Alchemist, as if these guy emerged form his hell hole and said WTF!!! when did mystics took over??!!
and i thought his from outa this world

--------------------

Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Petite-Parfait
post Feb 3 2008, 04:53 PM
Post #302

Citizen

Member No.: 54,239

No. I really don't endorse the creation of a sequel to the movie. The movie served its purpose to end the series, and it did so decently. Not amazingly or well, but decently. The wonderful animation masked the flaws and brittleness of the plot (or lack thereof).

If a sequel were to be created, it'd be more like Fullmetal Nazi Slayer rather than Fullmetal Alchemist.

+Quote Post
Vinyl Zen
post Mar 20 2008, 09:38 AM
Post #303

Citizen

Member No.: 56,764

Vic Mignogna said at a few of the conventions that another season was/is being discussed with the higher-ups in Japan.

Although the movie pretty much tied up all the loose ends and gave a somewhat satisfying conclusion to the series, I'm sure they can make a loophole somewhere. Who knows? I could think of several ways the series could continue. Ed and Al can't use alchemy in the world they are in, but what if someone on the other side could use it and effect their world. The movie left off mentioning the uranium bomb, rocketry and space. The first thing I thought of was time/space compression from Final Fantasy VIII - it wouldn't be a stretch at all if alchemy was the force driving it.

Well if it ever comes out, we'll probably be hitting our heads asking why we didn't think of that!

+Quote Post
natsu-hime
post Mar 21 2008, 07:16 AM
Post #304

Apprentice

Member No.: 49,217

@Vinyl
gee, if that's true then i'm hoping they're adding a royXriza wedding to the part of the discussion!

+Quote Post
sushyisama
post Mar 26 2008, 10:03 PM
Post #305

Citizen

Member No.: 18,910

I'm sure they would like to ride the FMA wagon of money by making a new movie...
But I really don't see what kind of storyline they could make; they pretty much seemed to close all holes at the end of the latest movies. And the stories that were left discontinued, well... It's better that way. It allows us more freedom to imagine, and doesn't set things in stone. ...Which is the way it should end.
Ed gets to live with Human!Al for the rest of his life, while having to live away from all of his childhood memories and experiences. It was the kind of bittersweet ending that the series needed. And toying with the ending more isn't going to make things any prettier. =P

--------------------

+Quote Post
The Frozen Alche...
post Apr 8 2008, 05:50 PM
Post #306

Apprentice

Member No.: 58,158

I dont think so. The homunculi died, Al got his body back, and Ed and Al are reunited. What is there to continue other than making the manga storyline into an anime.

--------------------
The Frozen Alchemist.

+Quote Post
ltrizahawkeye
post Apr 21 2008, 07:11 PM
Post #307

Citizen

Member No.: 58,850

THERE SHOULD BE CONTINUATION!!!!

the elric brothers has to come back to amestris! iand it so unfair roy and riza get little scenes!!! im sure te roy x riza fans would like to know how their love develops. ( im hoping there will be a wedding)
i also want to see roy become the fuhrer of te country, i think its a about time..

THERE HAS TO BE ONE!!!!!

Attached File(s)
Attached File  Military_1.jpg ( 15.5K ) Number of downloads: 21

+Quote Post
sephiroth07
post May 16 2008, 07:01 AM
Post #308

Citizen

Member No.: 59,532

Good Morning everyoneIm one of the Brazilian fans, here from So Paulo. My reply is a "yes" based on the current gossip here in So Paulo about a new release of a FMA OVA.Aperently, its a synthesis of the hole anime series + the OVA "conqueror of shamballa"...... It whould be called "Reflections Special." With the story beeing telled in the voices of "invy" and "Roy" laugh.gif !But here in Brazil it is very hard to gather solid info on any anime...... So i was wondering if anybody here knows something...... Im sorry if this is a repited topic..... Didnt find any one related..... And im new here too...... First post !Sorry about any grammar erros, my English got a little rusty after i came back from the USThanks a Bunch !!Gozaru !!!Sephiroth07Damn !I googled it after i posted and found out that "Reflections Special" came before ......Too bad...... Does there existe a movement made by fans to press the FMA staff to make another one ?Im personally kinda a happy with the series and OVA, but would love to see another one !!Arrivedercci !!

+Quote Post
Edamame
post May 16 2008, 01:45 PM
Post #309

State Alchemist (Lt. Colonel)

Member No.: 38,530

Welcome to the board Sephiroth7. The Fullmetal Alchemist Reflections Special is not an actual episode of the Fullmetal Alchemist series. (I believe it was first shown in Japan for the Fullmetal Alchemist Festival in Tokyo and Osaka back in 2004. )Instead the Reflections Special is a fifty-five minute "recap" of the entire Fullmetal Alchemist series. The Reflections Special shows scenes from Edward and Alphonse's human transmutation in chronological order, the death of Maes Hugehs, Ed's fight against Greed, and other main highlights from the series. It really is nothing that special. It is a nice thing to watch before seeing "Conquerour of Shamballa", so that you remember some of the most important parts of the show. If you type "Fullmetal Alchemist Reflections Special" into the Google search engine, I am sure that you shall find it online.

--------------------

+Quote Post
sephiroth07
post May 17 2008, 02:54 AM
Post #310

Citizen

Member No.: 59,532

Thanks Edamame.

Too bad..... I maneged to watch it and found it to be a very good chance to understand the series ! But does anyone know about a move made by fans to ask (and press) the FMA staff and studio for another closure ? Down here theres a "list" that fans are signing to send to Japan asking for a new OVA.... Looks like it already has over 3500 signatures !!! Once its hits 5000 its going !! Its similar to what Evangelion fans did to get "End of Evangelion"..... A OVA asked by fans.... Although it sucked too .....
anyway thanks again !

Valeu !!

+Quote Post
Tombo
post Jun 2 2008, 03:38 PM
Post #311

Citizen

Member No.: 59,870

Ok, i know this IS NOT going to happen, but who else thinks it would be cool if there was a sequel or more series that continue off from the movie, there wouldnt be much alchemy involved, probably none at all... and it would be on earth but i would like to watch the adventures of Ed and Al on earth and watch them follow their new goal... perhaphs someday they could get back to amestris... i don't think they should by rocket as if it is a parralel world this wouldnt be possible and even if not, it would ruin the series... Post your comments and opinions please, even if you think its not such a good idea

+Quote Post
Mimori
post Jun 3 2008, 01:37 PM
Post #312

Citizen

Member No.: 59,987

I was feeling they should make another movie even though it is highly unlikely. It feels like a dry ending, because out of all the trouble they came to 'our' world. When they rightfully belong in their's. Especially because Ed has not fallen in love and neither has his brother....That disturbs me. Plus, I don't think they could cope with out being labeled clinical insane. I feel really bad about the ending the movie, I seriously hope they make a sequel.

+Quote Post
Hajime_Yukimura
post Jun 4 2008, 12:34 AM
Post #313

Citizen

Member No.: 60,005

In my own Opinion, I think there is a good chance that they might produce a sequel at some point.
My reasoning for this is that they did leave the film open ended in a way.
As many have pointed out, there still are some interesting questions that have not been resolved, just like at the end of the anime.
The only hold up would be an audience, but i really find it hard to believe that that would be too much of a problem.

--------------------

+Quote Post
ladykylie
post Jun 5 2008, 02:53 AM
Post #314

Citizen

Member No.: 57,286

i can be pretty sure its a 'no'. many main characters already dead, they WANT to ended this anime. if they start again probably would be crap. I keep the good memories of anime and chase the comic instead.

--------------------
www.tinykylie.com (my online diary, links to my travel album, art and comic drawing, my fan art comic online reading. download...)
www.Ladykylie.com (my creative design, download, art page..)
www.ladykylie.com/ods.htm my original comic "October Dancing Sun"

+Quote Post
natsu-hime
post Jun 5 2008, 04:41 AM
Post #315

Apprentice

Member No.: 49,217

my intuition still say the same thing: there will be a sequel AFTER the manga ends. then the anime storymakers can do whatever they want without fearing that they'll crash on the manga with arakawa.

+Quote Post

23 Pages V  « < 19 20 21 22 23 >
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 28th August 2016 - 09:43 AM

Copyright 2003-2004 PhoenixNetworks, LLC. All rights reserved.
Copyright Notice. Privacy policy. Acceptable Use Policy. Terms of Service.
Page Generation Time: 0.0655 seconds.
Currently Selected Stylesheet: css/default.css