HAGANE NO RENKINJUTSUSHI
HAGANE NO RENKINJUTSUSHI
full metal alchemist
full metal alchemist

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

7 Pages V  « < 2 3 4 5 6 > »   
Reply to this topicStart new topic
Juushin Enbu (獣神演武, Hero Tales), Story by Chinese author, artworks by Hiromu Arakawa
jayjay210
post Jul 10 2008, 04:25 AM
Post #46

Citizen

Group: Members
Member No.: 49,335

Thank you very much for the RAW chapters, bluewin wink.gif

So we have 9 chapters of Juushin Enbu, I think we can begin the translation of the serie, if some japanese speakers want to help us of course ^^

--------------------
THE FIRST FULLMETAL ALCHEMIST'S FRENCH WEBSITE!!
http://shamballaalchemist.free.fr

Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Tombow
post Jul 10 2008, 05:18 AM
Post #47

A sentient plant of some kind
Group Icon

Group: Admin
Member No.: 23,115

QUOTE(jayjay210 @ Jul 10 2008, 04:45 AM) *
QUOTE("Tombow")
I thought ZOMGFTA is already doing it..
But ZOMGFTA didin't post any scan of Fullmetal Alchemist ( and others series ) for many months!! ( or one year... )

Yeah, I think they said they stopped doing FMA but they would do Juushin Enbu.
I think there are at least some chapters of Juushin Enbu in English at ZOMGFTA.
If you can get their permission, maybe you can use their English scanlation of these chapters and make French scnalation from them? The reason I'm saying this is that if you're doing translation of Awakawa's work, I hope to see good translation. I'd seen some really bad translation of some of the FMA chapters that were turned into scnlations and still circulating on the Web. This makes me sad, as they contain some wrong information, not what Awrakawa actually wrote, let alone they completely destroyed Arakawa's awesome writing.
And, me, personally I endorse ZOMGFTA's translation they have done on FMA. They cared about the accuracy of their translation, and IMO the flavor of their translated FMA chapters are close to what Arakawa wrote.

If you read French novels, you see that each writer has own style of writing, and established and famous authors, they have distinct flavor to their novels, right? Ok, Arakawa's writing in FMA is very high level, and just like those literature peices from these novelist, Arakawa's FMA has distinct style and flavor, and so far from what I'd seen, only a handful of translators can emulate that flavor in the English translation, and ZOMGFTA is (was) one of them. Hence, I trust their translation, and I'm assuming their translation of Juushin Enbu is just as good.

So, if they give permission, maybe you can use their English traslation (for the chapters they'd already done) and turn them into French scanlation?

Just a thought. smile.gif

--------------------

+Quote Post
jayjay210
post Jul 10 2008, 06:23 AM
Post #48

Citizen

I'm happy to see we are same feelings about Arakawa work's ^^

To Fullmetal Alchemist, the main problem of my team ( and almost all french teams of scantrad ) is that we use english translation to create a french translation, because we don't have japanese speakers. And you understand that the translation of a translation can't be a good translation. It's a "shame" to use this method, but, unfortunately, we can't do differently...

About ZOMGFTA, I agree wtih you, CSakuraS is a very good translator, that's why our translators worked on their translations, before ZOMGFTA stop their work on FMA.

About Juushin Enbu, the problem is that ZOMGFTA only scantraded the three first chapters one more year ago, and anything for. We are very interesting to work on this other Arakawa's serie, because we adore these mangas, her incredibale ability to create interesting stories and build perfect screenplays that only the TV Show Lost can equal!! Besides, we already translate, what's more Fullmetal Alchemist, Shanghaļ Yomakikai, Stray Dogs, Soten No Komori, and recently RAIDEN-18. Now we want to work on Juushin Enbu in order to permit to french fans of Arakawa's works to discover this manga. But, after the three first chapters, I don't know if ZOMGFTA will go on, and how time we have to wait until the translation of the chapter 4 ( and the others ) ?

In any case, my first intentions are to demand to ZOMGFTA permission to use their translations for the chapters they'd already done wink.gif

But, for the others chapters, we will need a japanese speaker to translate these chapters, and because I can't recruit a french japanese speaker, I decided to come in this forum, cause I know there are a lot of Arakawa fans here and japanase speakers too...

--------------------

+Quote Post
bluwim
post Jul 22 2008, 05:06 AM
Post #49

Citizen

Member No.: 45,349

In this page

http://www.raw-paradise.com/Ritual/Miseajour.htm

you can download the raw chapters 10 & 11 of Juushin enbu ^^

--------------------

.:Hagane no Fansub:.

+Quote Post
jayjay210
post Jul 25 2008, 05:37 AM
Post #50

Citizen

Thanks a lot !! wink.gif
I send to you a PM for our project

I want to know if you or everyone else have RAWs of chapters 4, 5, 6 and 7 of Juushin Enbu. Because I have RAW of the second tome, but not RAWs. And you know differences : in the volume, there is not colourized pages and caption !! So if you have these RAWs, please share them !! wink.gif

--------------------

+Quote Post
bluwim
post Jul 25 2008, 08:41 AM
Post #51

Citizen

Hi! i only have the RAWs of the official volumes too, but i've these colour pages of the monthly RAWs. If you want, i could upload to you. (now i'll reply your pm ^^)

--------------------

+Quote Post
Dhazard06
post Aug 5 2008, 06:57 AM
Post #52

Citizen

Member No.: 42,990

"...have RAWs of chapters 4, 5, 6 and 7 of Juushin Enbu..."
I do have these raws, just wait a little bit more, I will be uploading it tonight and posting the links ^^;
here we go:
http://rapidshare.com/files/135028189/JE_04-07.rar

Recent released chaps
http://rapidshare.com/files/132199694/JE10.rar
http://rapidshare.com/files/132199696/JE11.rar

+Quote Post
Sannom
post Nov 8 2008, 08:25 AM
Post #53

State Alchemist (Major)

Member No.: 35,674

You can find the RAW for the 13th chapter of Jūshin Enbu here :

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=VOF67KII

This is a temporay link, so hurry if you want it.

+Quote Post
jayjay210
post Dec 28 2008, 02:37 AM
Post #54

Citizen

And the chapter 14 of Juushin Enbu is out !!
Download the chapter 14

What chapter !! ohmy.gif
Lot of fights and one death...
Maybe the final of Fullmetal Alchemist will be like this...

@ Dhazard06 : Thanks for links ! happy.gif

I want to know if anyone owns RAW of chapters 8 and 9, I missed only these ones. And links of bluwin are not valid, sorry.

I want to announce too that my team of scantrad has started of scantrading this manga, but our releases will be in french, sorry. If you read french language, you can asked me our releases, no problem.
I don't think if we will translate into english chapters that ZOMGFTA had not translated, the decision is not taken. Maybe I can give you a great summary of each chapter if you want it...

--------------------

+Quote Post
Sannom
post Dec 28 2008, 10:01 AM
Post #55

State Alchemist (Major)

Member No.: 35,674

No, come on, Arakawa, you can't kill HIM ohmy.gif Man, at first I really thought that Jushin Enbu was "bad", but man it's turning good and dark. Even darker than FMA in my opinion!

RIP, young man. Your monkey, your "wife" and your friends shall regret you. You were a great friend, a good pupil and an excellent master to your monkey.

+Quote Post
bluwim
post Dec 28 2008, 12:00 PM
Post #56

Citizen

thanks for the 14th!!! i love this manga more and more, i want it in english!!!!! this is bad sad.gif Oh, why i love the Taitou-Laila couple??? mmmmm...

Now i upload the 8 & 9 raws and later i'll edite this same post with links, ok?

EDIT: ups, jayjay210, i only have the scans of the original volume 3, no the raws of the monthly magazines... you want them anyways?? By the way, i'm interested in your french scans, i don't know french but i'll try make a translation using to my friends (xD) and the internet translator... french better japanese!!! thanks smile.gif

--------------------

+Quote Post
Dhazard06
post Dec 29 2008, 12:47 PM
Post #57

Citizen

Member No.: 42,990

QUOTE (jayjay210 @ Dec 28 2008, 03:37 AM) *
And the chapter 14 of Juushin Enbu is out !!
Download the chapter 14

What chapter !! ohmy.gif
Lot of fights and one death...
Maybe the final of Fullmetal Alchemist will be like this...

@ Dhazard06 : Thanks for links ! happy.gif

I want to know if anyone owns RAW of chapters 8 and 9, I missed only these ones. And links of bluwin are not valid, sorry.

Hmm, I am uploading right now chapters 08 and 09 to mediafire. Hope it is ok. They are the magazine scans smile.gif
Just a few minutes and I'll put up the links ^^
Here they are:
http://www.mediafire.com/?oiy2atojznj
http://www.mediafire.com/?ww5j2xenozm
Btw I thank you for chapter 14 =D

+Quote Post
jayjay210
post Jan 3 2009, 02:59 AM
Post #58

Citizen

Great Thanks all !
For now, I have all RAWs of Juushin Enbu wink.gif

QUOTE ("bluwin")
By the way, i'm interested in your french scans, i don't know french but i'll try make a translation using to my friends (xD) and the internet translator... french better japanese!!! thanks

No problem, I will give them to you and even I will post french releases in this topic for all you want them wink.gif
Or you can go on my website if you want, the link of the page of Juushin Enbu's releases : Page of Juushin Enbu's french releases
We have only the first chapter for the moment, and unfortunately I have to warn you : the three first chapters are very long and we are so busy too (and we must translate FMA chapters) so I think the fourth opus will come only in May...

QUOTE ("Sannom")
Man, at first I really thought that Jushin Enbu was "bad", but man it's turning good and dark. Even darker than FMA in my opinion!

I totally agree !
I thought first that Juushin would only be a basic manga with fighting and phrophecy to save the world with the legend of Seven Stars, etc, etc... Just a diversion between each FMA chapters...
It's false, Juushin is a story so worked, so complex with interesting characters (even if we can't read japense, so with the translation... it would be fantastic may be tongue.gif )... I think it must be the Arakawa's style, unable to create so simply stories (read the one-shot Soten No Komori, only 60 pages but... ohmy.gif ), and it's better for all her fans ^^
And so I am crazy found of the chinese backdrop, with Historic way of life, legendaries, and so especial landscapes...
And my final word : go Ryuukou !! happy.gif

(sorry for my writing in english...)

--------------------

+Quote Post
bluwim
post Jan 3 2009, 04:00 AM
Post #59

Citizen

jayjay210, thanks so much for your consideration!!!! Don't worry, i have waited so long for this manga, a bit more is nothing!!! Otherwise, i have the 3 first chapters in both english and spanish, but i don't mind waiting until may... Good luck and i'll be looking your web!!!!

--------------------

+Quote Post
AYB
post Jan 5 2009, 02:33 PM
Post #60

Citizen

Member No.: 65,756

Sorry if this isn't the right place, but ^^v

I am part of a scanlation group, interested in translating Arakawa's manga, Juushin Enbu. We have the means, we have the editors, we have the cleaners, all that we lack is: a translator, hahaha! The most important, I know, but I am searching over the internet for some days, to no avail. Just two seemed to have interest, but disappeared suddenly, and our project is stopped. We would REALLY like if someone can help us in this quest. Juushin Enbu is a manga that I liked (altough I only read 3 chapters, ZOMGFTA's), and I wanted to see it translated, really. Can someone help me in this quest? biggrin.gif Anything, anything at all, just reply here, or send me a PM.

Or, if someone could do it, I would appreciate: someone knows where to find Juushin Enbu in chinese? I have a friend that only knows chinese, not japanese, and he wanted to read it.

+Quote Post

7 Pages V  « < 2 3 4 5 6 > » 
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 26th August 2016 - 04:37 PM

Copyright ©2003-2004 PhoenixNetworks, LLC. All rights reserved.
Copyright Notice. Privacy policy. Acceptable Use Policy. Terms of Service.
Page Generation Time: 0.0655 seconds.
Currently Selected Stylesheet: css/default.css