HAGANE NO RENKINJUTSUSHI
HAGANE NO RENKINJUTSUSHI
full metal alchemist
full metal alchemist

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

24 Pages V  « < 20 21 22 23 24 >  
Reply to this topicStart new topic
FMA-1 Vs. FMA:Brotherhood Discussion: Comaparing FMA-1 anime series vs FMA:Brotherhood, How each/both series measures up in your opinion? (Spoiler Warning!
FMA-1 Vs. FMA:Brotherhood Discussion: Comaparing FMA-1 anime series vs FMA:Brotherhood
You cannot see the results of the poll until you have voted. Please login and cast your vote to see the results of this poll.
Total Votes: 287
Guests cannot vote 
rosieechan
post Jan 21 2011, 08:00 PM
Post #316

Apprentice

Group: Members
Member No.: 74,287

(Warning! Possible Series Final Spoilers under the spoiler tags!)

@ Dearheart- Actually, I agree with you for the most part. happy.gif One of the good things about FMA-1 was its directing--unlike BH where it does seem to jump into places, especially in the beginning. But it's understandable in the beginning as to why they made it like that--they expected a lot of FMA fans to know enough already (really, what an excuse!).

But see, even though I do like FMA-1 and I do like some things about it over BH, I overall would still choose Brotherhood. Brotherhood has everything a story needs (for me, anyway)--good story/plot, humor (I love emotional moments, too, but I prefer Arakawa's humor a LOT!), interesting and all different kinds of characters, sweet ending, etc. I enjoy watching Brotherhood--every moment of it.

Most FMA-1 fans seem to be forgetting the good qualities of Brotherhood, too.
-the openings/endings. You cannot deny that they were all epicly amazing!
-the clear lineart and coloring. It's very high quality. As much as some parts of the characters' design tick me off, I still adore how they animated the most of it.
-as much as you can say the art was bad or whatever, there were a few instances where it was amazing. Like when Ed went to the gate the second time--meeting with Al for the first time. Or the battle scenes--the lights and effects are perfect.
-some parts that you would have SO liked to see animated. For example, the super awesome Lingroll. :'D
-how every character manages to look unique. They are all similar to the manga's design. Also, human!Al. <--- so much win!
-you can see Ed's growth here really well--how he managed to get tall towards the end and more buff.
-however much the directing is off, the humor still managed to make me laugh a LOT. Their facial expressions are priceless.

Brotherhood isn't nearly as bad as everyone thinks it is. Heck, it's loads better than other animes I've seen.

Brotherhood really had everything I wanted in a story. smile.gif To be honest, I don't mind the directing that much. Brotherhood is there to keep me entertained. If I seriously don't like it, then I would just go ahead and read the manga, which is my real preference.

--------------------

Pink n Black icons @ LJ

EdWin :: AlMei :: LingFan :: Royai
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Dark-Winds
post Jan 21 2011, 08:12 PM
Post #317

Apprentice

Member No.: 75,903

QUOTE (rosieechan @ Jan 21 2011, 10:00 PM) *
But see, even though I do like FMA-1 and I do like some things about it over BH, I overall would still choose Brotherhood. Brotherhood has everything a story needs (for me, anyway)--good story/plot, humor (I love emotional moments, too, but I prefer Arakawa's humor a LOT!), interesting and all different kinds of characters, sweet ending, etc. I enjoy watching Brotherhood--every moment of it.

-the clear lineart and coloring. It's very high quality. As much as some parts of the characters' design tick me off, I still adore how they animated the most of it.
-as much as you can say the art was bad or whatever, there were a few instances where it was amazing. Like when Ed went to the gate the second time--meeting with Al for the first time. Or the battle scenes--the lights and effects are perfect.
-some parts that you would have SO liked to see animated. For example, the super awesome Lingroll. :'D
-how every character manages to look unique. They are all similar to the manga's design. Also, human!Al. <--- so much win!
-you can see Ed's growth here really well--how he managed to get tall towards the end and more buff.
-however much the directing is off, the humor still managed to make me laugh a LOT. Their facial expressions are priceless.

Brotherhood isn't nearly as bad as everyone thinks it is. Heck, it's loads better than other animes I've seen.

Brotherhood really had everything I wanted in a story. smile.gif To be honest, I don't mind the directing that much. Brotherhood is there to keep me entertained. If I seriously don't like it, then I would just go ahead and read the manga, which is my real preference.

I really liked all of the points that you made here. Those are a lot of the reasons that I really love Brotherhood.

And the Lingroll = awesome! That scene makes me laugh SO HARD everytime I watch it!

--------------------

Roy x Riza - Edward x Winry - Ling x Lan Fan - Alphonse x Mei - Havoc x Rebecca

+Quote Post
Dearheart
post Jan 21 2011, 08:51 PM
Post #318

Alchemists

Member No.: 64,903

Oh believe me, I not trying to deny that Brotherhood has loads of good things about it (especially plotwise). It's just for me, the little things they got wrong all added up and made the whole series a really mixed bag for me. And that's frustrating, because I wanted so desperately to love it like I loved the first one. I think I'm starting to, little by little, but it's taken a long time simply because I was spoiled by the awesome directing of the previous series, and it was hard for me to look past how much Brotherhood got "off" and see the good stuff in it.

Again, I'm not as used to the typical Japanese slapstick humor as you guys are. In manga form it's alright, but when it's animated it just...really throws this poor, clueless Westerner off. >.< Sometimes I like it and sometimes I don't. Doesn't mean it's BAD or anything; I'm just picky like that. tongue.gif

Also, just a little correction...I wasn't saying that anime1 was more emotional than Brotherhood at all. I was trying to say that the way they set up and presented the emotions was handled better...again, because of the directing. But Brotherhood had some well-portrayed emotional moments, too. Off the top of my head, episode 19 was just nailed as far as emotion and directing goes. And the scene where Ed opens the portal and sees Al's body in the Gate brought me to tears. That was when I thought, "FINALLY. BROTHERHOOD IS LIVING UP TO ITS NAME. IT'S ABOUT TIME, DANGIT. MOAR EPIC BROTHERLY LOVE PLZ." xD

--------------------

Dear pain, it's been a long time.
Remember when you were holding me tight?
I would stay awake with you all night...

~ -:- ~
Ed art by NellaTheFairy on deviantART.
EdWin lovers, click here!

+Quote Post
xUltimate_Shield...
post Jan 21 2011, 09:03 PM
Post #319

Apprentice

Member No.: 75,845

Oh believe me, I not trying to deny that Brotherhood has loads of good things about it (especially plotwise). It's just for me, the little things they got wrong all added up and made the whole series a really mixed bag for me. And that's frustrating, because I wanted so desperately to love it like I loved the first one. I think I'm starting to, little by little, but it's taken a long time simply because I was spoiled by the awesome directing of the previous series, and it was hard for me to look past how much Brotherhood got "off" and see the good stuff in it.

Again, I also agree the directing was better. That's why the manga is always just the best to me xD

Again, I'm not as used to the typical Japanese slapstick humor as you guys are. In manga form it's alright, but when it's animated it just...really throws this poor, clueless Westerner off. >.< Sometimes I like it and sometimes I don't. Doesn't mean it's BAD or anything; I'm just picky like that. tongue.gif

I'm not really sure what you mean by this because it sounds like you're suggesting I'm Japanese and you're from some country west of Japan... but I'm American xD I'm as western as it gets from Japan xD I don't really view Brotherhood as having "typical Japanese humor" though. It's just from the manga. And I mean, the manga just does a better job with it, but there have been plenty of times where Brotherhood's made me laugh.

Also, just a little correction...I wasn't saying that anime1 was more emotional than Brotherhood at all. I was trying to say that the way they set up and presented the emotions was handled better...again, because of the directing. But Brotherhood had some well-portrayed emotional moments, too. Off the top of my head, episode 19 was just nailed as far as emotion and directing goes. And the scene where Ed opens the portal and sees Al's body in the Gate brought me to tears. That was when I thought, "FINALLY. BROTHERHOOD IS LIVING UP TO ITS NAME. IT'S ABOUT TIME, DANGIT. MOAR EPIC BROTHERLY LOVE PLZ." xD

I agree with this whole paragraph xD Those were two scenes I really loved compared to the whole Brotherhood anime. But like I said earlier, I know that anime1 did a better directing job and I never disagreed with that.

--------------------

Roy x Riza ~ Ling x Lan Fan ~ Ed x Winry ~ Havoc x Rebecca

+Quote Post
Dark-Winds
post Jan 21 2011, 09:06 PM
Post #320

Apprentice

QUOTE (Dearheart @ Jan 21 2011, 10:51 PM) *
Off the top of my head, episode 19 was just nailed as far as emotion and directing goes. And the scene where Ed opens the portal and sees Al's body in the Gate brought me to tears. That was when I thought, "FINALLY. BROTHERHOOD IS LIVING UP TO ITS NAME. IT'S ABOUT TIME, DANGIT. MOAR EPIC BROTHERLY LOVE PLZ." xD

Just gotta say I totally agree. I LOVE those episodes O___O Those are two of my favorite scenes in the whole series. Idk if you already have or not, but if you haven't, I'd highly reccommend the magna =) It's really good.

--------------------

+Quote Post
xUltimate_Shield...
post Jan 21 2011, 09:08 PM
Post #321

Apprentice

QUOTE (Dark-Winds @ Jan 21 2011, 09:06 PM) *
Just gotta say I totally agree. I LOVE those episodes O___O Those are two of my favorite scenes in the whole series. Idk if you already have or not, but if you haven't, I'd highly reccommend the magna =) It's really good.

SO good *___*
It brings together everything anime1 and Brotherhood lacked.

--------------------

+Quote Post
Dearheart
post Jan 21 2011, 10:39 PM
Post #322

Alchemists

Member No.: 64,903

I'm not really sure what you mean by this because it sounds like you're suggesting I'm Japanese and you're from some country west of Japan... but I'm American xD I'm as western as it gets from Japan xD I don't really view Brotherhood as having "typical Japanese humor" though. It's just from the manga. And I mean, the manga just does a better job with it, but there have been plenty of times where Brotherhood's made me laugh.

Lol, sorry. xD What I'm trying to say is that most anime/manga (or at least, the most I've glimpsed) always seems to have really random, weird, almost Loony-Tunes-ish slapstick humor in it...something completely foreign to me as a kid who grew up with regular books and western cartoons. The only recent American cartoon I can think of that has anything like anime humor in it is Spongebob. Or maybe Dexter's Lab or Powerpuff Girls. xD It's just strange for me, as an anime newcomer, to see that kind of humor in such a serious, more adult story like FMA; and I'm still trying to develop a taste for it. I can appreciate it alright when it's in comic-book form, but when it's animated, it feels weird to me. I just assumed it wasn't strange or distracting to you guys because everyone else on this forum seems to be MUCH more familiar with anime than I am. Make more sense? smile.gif

Having said all that, yes I've read the manga, and yes I'm totally in love with it. biggrin.gif It's definitely tied with the first anime for me, if not slightly above it. (Well go figure, it follows the Law of The-Book-Is-Always-Better-Than-The-Movie.) tongue.gif I love it because, exactly like you said, it fills in everything the two animes lack. While it isn't necessarily perfect and there are things in it I think could have been slightly better...I appreciate that it has all the heart, emotion, character depth and smooth storytelling (and brotherly fluff!) of the first anime, and the strong storylines, excitement, humor and character growth (and EdWin fluff!) of the second. It's the best of both worlds!

It was actually the ending of anime1 that drove me to read the manga. I thought, "NONONONO IT CANNOT END THERE SOMEBODY FIX IT NAO PLZ" and after a quick Googling (ah Google, where would I be without you?), I found the manga online and started inhaling it. And then everything was made better. xD And then I heard a new anime based on the manga was coming and I got all excited...and then felt completely cheated when it came out and I saw how horribly they adapted their source material in the beginning. Thank God they eventually got their act together...I still haven't forgiven them for that mess of a pilot episode, though. Random filler and an overload of Ed-is-short-har-har jokes was NOT the kind of beginning I wanted...

--------------------

Dear pain, it's been a long time.
Remember when you were holding me tight?
I would stay awake with you all night...

~ -:- ~
Ed art by NellaTheFairy on deviantART.
EdWin lovers, click here!

+Quote Post
xUltimate_Shield...
post Jan 21 2011, 10:48 PM
Post #323

Apprentice

Lol, sorry. xD What I'm trying to say is that most anime/manga (or at least, the most I've glimpsed) always seems to have really random, weird, almost Loony-Tunes-ish slapstick humor in it...something completely foreign to me as a kid who grew up with regular books and western cartoons. The only recent American cartoon I can think of that has anything like anime humor in it is Spongebob. Or maybe Dexter's Lab or Powerpuff Girls. xD It's just strange for me, as an anime newcomer, to see that kind of humor in such a serious, more adult story like FMA; and I'm still trying to develop a taste for it. I just assumed it wasn't strange or distracting to you guys because everyone else on this forum seems to be MUCH more familiar with anime than I am. Make more sense? smile.gif

That does make more sense. I guess it is just something you get used to, since no matter how serious an anime I've watched, they always manage to throw silly humor in it one way or another =)

Having said all that, yes I've read the manga, and yes I'm totally in love with it. biggrin.gif It's definitely tied with the first anime for me, if not slightly above it. (Well go figure, it follows the Law of The-Book-Is-Always-Better-Than-The-Movie.) tongue.gif I love it because, exactly like you said, it fills in everything the two animes lack. While it isn't necessarily perfect and there are things in it I think could have been slightly better...I appreciate that it has all the heart, emotion, character depth and smooth storytelling (and brotherly fluff!) of the first anime, and the strong storylines, excitement, humor and character growth (and EdWin fluff!) of the second. It's the best of both worlds!

Yes, agree! I especially love the Edwin fluff >.> I'm such a fangirl xD

It was actually the ending of anime1 that drove me to read the manga. I thought, "NONONONO IT CANNOT END THERE SOMEBODY FIX IT NAO PLZ" and after a quick Googling (ah Google, where would I be without you?), I found the manga online and started inhaling it. And then everything was made better. xD And then I heard a new anime based on the manga was coming and I got all excited...and then felt completely cheated when it came out and I saw how horribly they adapted their source material in the beginning. Thank God they eventually got their act together...I still haven't forgiven them for that mess of a pilot episode, though. Random filler and an overload of Ed-is-short-har-har jokes was NOT the kind of pilot I wanted...

I felt EXACTLY the same way! xD I watched the first anime first, was displeased by the ending, and then read the manga to see if it was better, and was very satisfied! And yes, the beginning of Brotherhood was terrible. I was so upset that they rushed the beginning stuff, and the filler pilot episode was the worst excuse of anything ever xD

--------------------

+Quote Post
Dark-Winds
post Jan 21 2011, 10:53 PM
Post #324

Apprentice

QUOTE (Dearheart @ Jan 22 2011, 12:39 AM) *

It was actually the ending of anime1 that drove me to read the manga. I thought, "NONONONO IT CANNOT END THERE SOMEBODY FIX IT NAO PLZ" and after a quick Googling (ah Google, where would I be without you?), I found the manga online and started inhaling it. And then everything was made better. xD And then I heard a new anime based on the manga was coming and I got all excited...and then felt completely cheated when it came out and I saw how horribly they adapted their source material in the beginning. Thank God they eventually got their act together...I still haven't forgiven them for that mess of a pilot episode, though. Random filler and an overload of Ed-is-short-har-har jokes was NOT the kind of beginning I wanted...

I agree wink.gif

It's kinda like Harry Potter for example. The books were so much better lol Or My Sister's Keeper ........ -_____- Don't even get me started on the movie to that book. It. was. so. bad.

But yes, the books usually tend to be better. That usually tends to be the case with manga too.

And I agree on the ending xD I was so saddened. Especially that Ed had left Winry. (Without a direct thank you for his automail, I might add! D= ) So then I picked up the manga and fell in love lol And might I add the manga was also what made me fall in love with Edwin (you mentioned it xD So I had to say it)

But yes, all in all, both series were great =)

--------------------

+Quote Post
Kirara
post Jan 22 2011, 06:43 AM
Post #325

State Alchemist (Lt. Colonel)

Member No.: 3,267

I definitely like the manga more than both anime (as I said before I am one of the two that voted that way).

I also agree as far as direction goes I think overall anime 1 was better. But as far as my anime preference I still choose Brotherhood because of its plot and characterization was the manga plot and characterization which I prefer.

As a manga fan I did have some issues with Brotherhood too (how they changed certain scenes, left out things, and rushed the beginning). Unlike the manga (which is my favorite manga). Brotherhood is not one of my favorite anime series. However it was still a lot of fun to see certain manga scenes animated. It is also nice that Brotherhood brought more people to the manga storyline.

+Quote Post
S.F. Thunder
post Jan 22 2011, 07:54 AM
Post #326

Citizen

Member No.: 71,177

I agree that Anime-1 was definitely better than Brotherhood as far as directing goes. I'm not one to notice that kind of thing, to be honest, but looking back, the pacing and music and all of that was most certainly handled better the first time. I think it's because Brotherhood was more of a cash cow than anything else, in my opinion, and the producers just wanted to give it to us and grab their paychecks. It also was, of course, the second shot, and a lot of material was repeated, which I'm sure wasn't particularly enjoyable for the staff for a number of reasons. Not that I'm trying to defend the staff, of course.

I myself read the manga first, but I could only get a hold of the first eight books and I was impatient in between releases, so I watched the anime to get more FMA. I always liked the manga more, but I was in love with Anime-1. <3

--------------------

+Quote Post
Misty- Nala
post Jan 22 2011, 09:22 AM
Post #327

Apprentice

Member No.: 64,416

QUOTE (rosieechan @ Jan 22 2011, 05:00 AM) *

I do have to agree to some of these, although I'm a hardcore Anime 1 fan. The openings were incredible. I can't get enough of them. Okay, there were some weaker ones but so there were in Anime 1.

And I think all both adaptations showed Edward's growth very well. Okay, Edward doesn't grow up to be the giant he is by the end of manga, but he won't stay a midget.

I think it is the already discussed direction and art that are BHs "weaknessess". Of course, this is all up to the watcher. I'm just stating my personal feelings.
I adore the art of the first anime and therefore the art in BH looks very strange to me. It did get better with time, I admit, but overall the art style they use isn't my cup of tea. Compared to the first anime, I have always found the art in the newer adaptation pretty cheap. The characters look odd and colours are too bright for my taste. Maybe they do look more like their counterparts but in my case, it's mostly the art and character design that keeps me away from this show.

....I am not kidding here. I am not nitpicking or anything, this is all true. I understand why someone would like the art style and characterization of BH. But, it is also true that art style can turn people away. We haven't been made to look at things that we think are ugly.
I have already stated here I don't like Spirited Away. Maybe the biggest reason for me not liking it is the art style. I know that the animators and designers of that film and BH must have been incredibly talented but somehow these two turn me away.

Also, there is this one complaint about anime 1 when compared to BH that I can't understand. Many have claimed that in anime 1, characters don't look unique.
huh.gif
I am not an artist or anything close to that but I would never mistake a character for another in any series. Okay, I admit it has happened while reading Ginga Nagaberoshi Gin but they are all dogs so it is understandable. tongue.gif
Could someone please explain to me what is the meaning behind that claim?

Also, as Dearheart said, the comic in BH wasn't positioned too well. Now, I love the Omakes and can't help laughing at them. And the jokes in BH are sometimes pretty good and I did laugh while watching them but they mostly interrupted the scene. I personally prefer subtle humour, not wrecking head with a wrench (sometimes it's difficult to tell when this act is only there for humor and when it is actually happening).

About the short jokes.... well, they are an important part of Edward's maturing and are done well in both adaptations. I can't recall how it went in BH (someone who remembers is more than welcome to remind me) but in Anime 1, the over-exaggerated jokes disappeared as we got closer to the series end. I think that was a clever move.

Again, someone who remembers how it went with BH is needed to tell me how it went because I just can't remember! ohmy.gif

To end this message; am I the only one who liked the first episode of BH? Yes, I liked it. Although the writing wasn't too good, all the characters were introduced again, there were too many short jokes so that all the newcomers would understand what the fandom is about and it played no importance to the plot (I did like Mr. Freeze), I enjoyed it. I think the pilot episode was welcome although it wasn't canon. Well, we were about to relive manga in anime form so I think it was justifiable for fans like me, who aren't particularly fond of watching the story they already know in another form, to have some new material.

Oh, yes, Harry Potter. A perfect example of how to ruin a wonderful series of books. dry.gif (Why can't they let Ron have his moment to shine? Maybe because having three main characters is too much for the writers to handle.)

--------------------

+Quote Post
Kirara
post Jan 22 2011, 09:32 AM
Post #328

State Alchemist (Lt. Colonel)

Member No.: 3,267

Another thing in Brotherhood's favor is it did have some sweet animation moments. So did the first anime like Greed VS Edward, Edward VS Envy. But what I was impressed about with Brotherhood is they didn't leave the best animated moments for just Ed's fights.

My favorite in Brotherhood was Al VS Pride & Kimbley.

As I said before I don't care too much about fight scenes however nice animation is a plus and fight scenes are usually when animators really go all out.

edit: Also about the Harry Potter films one of my major complaints is also how the films treat Ron's character.

+Quote Post
rosieechan
post Jan 22 2011, 12:04 PM
Post #329

Apprentice

Member No.: 74,287

The openings were incredible. I can't get enough of them. Okay, there were some weaker ones but so there were in Anime 1.

I agree. At least BH had nice directing in the openings--every clip was laid out perfectly, and the timing was perfect, too. Also, I also saw several hints of foreshadowing in the openings. wink.gif

I adore the art of the first anime and therefore the art in BH looks very strange to me. It did get better with time, I admit, but overall the art style they use isn't my cup of tea. Compared to the first anime, I have always found the art in the newer adaptation pretty cheap. The characters look odd and colours are too bright for my taste. Maybe they do look more like their counterparts but in my case, it's mostly the art and character design that keeps me away from this show.

That makes sense. happy.gif My personal preference for art style/coloring still goes to Brotherhood, though. See, I'm the complete opposite of you--I enjoy bright, colorful, and clear colored art rather than dark and gloomy. >.< When I first watched BH (coming straight out of FMA-1), I was pleasantly surprised at the art style. So it doesn't really have to do with "which one is better?" (there are some things better/worse in both), it's just that I tend to favor the BH art style.

Also, there is this one complaint about anime 1 when compared to BH that I can't understand. Many have claimed that in anime 1, characters don't look unique.

I'm not a mature enough artist, but I personally think BH's character designs are more unique. smile.gif In most other animes, especially shoujo, you get a lot of the same kind of facial shape, eye style, hair style, etc. FMA has been the one anime/manga that I like that has managed to keep uniqueness in every character. There aren't any bishies, and all the hairstyles are unique. Note that I'm talking about FMA-1 and manga. ^^ But I find the facial structures of FMA-1's character designs to be the same. Ed has more of bishie eyes, and almost every character has a long-ish kind of face. Also, in the manga, I think the designs of the Xingese characters are unique, too. :3 Not your typical hairstyle on Mei! Anyway, my point is that I don't think FMA-1's designs aren't unique, I just think that the BH/manga developed a better way of making them unique and different looking from each other. happy.gif

As I said before I don't care too much about fight scenes however nice animation is a plus and fight scenes are usually when animators really go all out.

THIS. I don't care for fight scenes either. When I'm watching something I usually skip them. But Brotherhood has amazing animation when it comes to fight scenes! The effects are really well done.

OT: Haha, at least we can all agree on Harry Potter book vs movie. ;P

--------------------

Pink n Black icons @ LJ

EdWin :: AlMei :: LingFan :: Royai

+Quote Post
Turdaewen
post Jan 22 2011, 08:13 PM
Post #330

State Alchemist (Major)

Member No.: 60,395

QUOTE (rosieechan @ Jan 22 2011, 05:04 PM) *

THIS. I don't care for fight scenes either. When I'm watching something I usually skip them. But Brotherhood has amazing animation when it comes to fight scenes! The effects are really well done.

OT: Haha, at least we can all agree on Harry Potter book vs movie. ;P

To be perfectly honest, I don't care for fights myself. It's fun, but it's hardly a reason for me to watch any series AT ALL.
I think it's funny that many people like FMA:B for its fights and that many FMA 1 fans use that as an argument as to why they don't like FMA:B... Cause, for me, I couldn't care less for the fights in both animes! lol
Not that I don't enjoy the fights and everything and I do agree that the fights in FMA:B are a lot more exciting, but they're hardly a main point in an anime, for me. And, if a series is 'all about the fights', I don't even trouble myself to watch it.
I'm all about the story, and the symbolism in the stories... and THAT's what catches my eye. (and what did catch my eye in the manga)

So I think it is rather funny to see people who say "people like FMA:B for the fights", cause, in my case, it couldn't be farthest from the truth.

--------------------

Vi Veri Veniversum Vivus Vici
"By the power of truth I, while living, have conquered the universe"
Faust, Göethe

+Quote Post

24 Pages V  « < 20 21 22 23 24 >
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 27th August 2016 - 05:32 PM

Copyright ©2003-2004 PhoenixNetworks, LLC. All rights reserved.
Copyright Notice. Privacy policy. Acceptable Use Policy. Terms of Service.
Page Generation Time: 0.0655 seconds.
Currently Selected Stylesheet: css/default.css