Reply to this topicStart new topic
Return To Shamballa, After the movie rpg
Freya-chan
post Jun 19 2007, 10:05 AM
Post #1

Apprentice

Group: Members
Member No.: 46,952

This is a rpg of a fanfic I am writing it takes place after the FMA movie. It involves come aspects from the PS2 games.
It starts of in Egypt where Ed and Al are working with an archaeologist uncovering a temple in the desert. They uncover a room with a strange raised round stone with a strange looking symbols on it almost like an alchemy circle. hmmmm.
Al finds a special ring and next you know their back in Shamballa
They wind up somewhere near Xing(manga only) and in the midst of these ruins (Lebis) ((2nd Ps2 game)) the locals crown Al king, much to Eds annoyance, then while all is going to pray at the statue of the first king(tradition) there is a sand storm and they wind up in an abandoned town at the edge of the desert. The first person the meet from the military is Armstrong.
Also every one is about 3 years older than in the end of the anime.

Everyone has a rank change ****
Fuhrer: Hakuro *
General: Grumman
Lieutenant General: Olivier Milla Armstrong
Major General: Henry Douglas
Brigader Gereral : Mustang **
Colonel: Alex louis Armstrong
Lieutenant Colonel: ***
Major: Riza Haweye
Captian: Jean Havoc
First Lieutenant: Heymans Breda
Second Lientenant: ***
Warrant Officer: Veto Falman
Master Sergeant: Kain Fuery
Sergeant: Denny Brosh
Corporal: Sheska
Private: Russel Tringham
Military Police: ***

*In my Fanfiction Grumman did not want to become Fuhrer and let Hakuro take over.

** I know what your thinking, but after the movie Riza and Alex made an appeal to Hakuro who reinstated Roy as colonel and then promoted him to brigader general for his effort during the attack of Shamballa (movie).

*** No one is currently in these positions so people can claim them. Only 1 Lieutenant Colonel please. But anywhere from Second lieutenant down there can be multiple characters.

**** I am fully up to date on the manga but have watched only a little bit of the series and the whole movie. This may cause so confusion because some characters are from the anime not the manga. Or vice-versa. As an example, in the manga Ross is dead, but in the anime she isn't. So i'm going by the manga here. sorry for the inconvenience.

***** Please try to stick to actual pairings. There can be romance among other people characters and people can have secret crushes on real characters but please try to keep it as normal as possible. (Even though we all like crack pairings please leave them be!)

******Your own characters are welcome up to 3.

*******On a final note Al is a human.

Characters:
Ed: Fullmetal poser
Al: winter phantom
Hakuro:
Grumman:
Roy Mustang: Freya-chan
Alex Armstrong:
Riza: Lost Alchemist
Havoc:
Breda:
Falman:
Fuery:
Russel:
Pinako:
Winry: Necromantic Alchemist
Anyone im Forgetting:
Crowley*:
Davis: Freya-chan

*in Crowley's case hes the bad guy in this so only be him if you have beaten the Curse of the Crimson Elixir PS2 game.

Try to retain the characters actual personalities please!

So, is anyone interested?

Winter Phantom-Melissa Hawkeye-Lieutenant Colonel

--------------------
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Winter Phantom
post Jun 20 2007, 05:38 AM
Post #2

Apprentice

Member No.: 45,591

Oh,Can I join and be the Lieutenant Colonel? I have a made-up character...Can there be any character relations?
Name:Melissa
Last name: Hawkeye (if no character reations are allowed,then Gaule)
Hair color: Black
Eye color: Bright Green
State Name: The Winter Phantom Alchemist
History: Normally known as the Winter Phantom Alchemist rather than Riza's little sister,she has a great mind in alchemy and a master in fighting and weapons.Seperated from her sister until she was 12,Melissa learned alot of influence and strength from the military when her mother,The Utilmate Alchemist,died at Ishbal during the war.She doesn't make much friends because of her coldness and smart-ass ways,but the military are her only friends.She loves going to the library,babysitting Elysia and making bomb experiments.
You'll learn more about her.So is that okay?

--------------------

I am sane. It's this world that's crazy.
Kariya Jin (Bleach)

Kariya Jin, Bleach

+Quote Post
Fullmetal Poser
post Jun 20 2007, 07:24 AM
Post #3

Citizen

Member No.: 47,261

I would like to join and possible make an attempt at Ed esp. if my roommate is Winry. But I am at a loss, I have yet to see the movie and I have not played the second FMA game. So, could you fill me in a little? I don't mind spoilers. Besides, my mean roommate won't tell me what happens and assists I go to the video store and get it. Is Ed still equipped with automail? Is Ed and Winry still a couple like in the manga? Please let me know, I am adjustable.

--------------------
My post count is inaccurate and I like it.

+Quote Post
Winter Phantom
post Jun 20 2007, 07:48 AM
Post #4

Apprentice

But I am at a loss, I have yet to see the movie and I have not played the second FMA game. So, could you fill me in a little? I don't mind spoilers. Besides, my mean roommate won't tell me what happens and assists I go to the video store and get it. Is Ed still equipped with automail? Is Ed and Winry still a couple like in the manga? Please let me know, I am adjustable.

I could help you with that.But only with the anime.[spoiler]Ed still has his automail,but changes it since his automail doesn't work anymore until he goes back to the other world when Al opens the gate and Ed's dad too,Ed gets a hug from Winry,they obviously have a brother-sister relationship in the anime,then again,that's my opinion,[/spoiler]The second FMA game, I require you go to Youtube and look for videos about it.They also have parts to the FMA movie if you have time.I also require to watch the Kids and After Movie Chibi Party(still FMA) also on Youtube and have major spoilers.

--------------------

Kariya Jin (Bleach)

Kariya Jin, Bleach

+Quote Post
Fullmetal Poser
post Jun 20 2007, 08:00 AM
Post #5

Citizen

Thanks, I will check out youtube. biggrin.gif

--------------------

+Quote Post
Winter Phantom
post Jun 20 2007, 09:25 AM
Post #6

Apprentice

Welcome! Anything for a anime,manga fan.I hope more people come soon...

--------------------

Kariya Jin (Bleach)

Kariya Jin, Bleach

+Quote Post
Freya-chan
post Jun 20 2007, 10:25 AM
Post #7

Apprentice

I feel so happy your both welcome now i wish other would join !! smile.gif smile.gif smile.gif
This is my character
Name: Rina Alexis Armstrong
Rank Capitan
Age 24
Aka: Glass Heart Alchemist
Alchemy: As the name suggests glass. (pretty sparky glass)
Appearance/Personality: Catherine's twin, though looks a little like riza to. She is very mush like alex. (but when she rips her shirt of she has a sports top like envy). She like cats, cherry pie and roy. But she keeps the last one secret. though every time she gets within 2 feet of him she turns bright red. never tells any one she likes him though..... havoc(much like with Catherine) is scared of her a little.

Ok well ill start it off
Setting- Egypt
Ed-19
Al-14ish
they're there with their boss who is other side arlen (2nd game)

--------------------

+Quote Post
Winter Phantom
post Jun 21 2007, 06:22 AM
Post #8

Apprentice

Can I play Ed until we get to Ametris and someone else gets him or does anyone else?

--------------------

Kariya Jin (Bleach)

Kariya Jin, Bleach

+Quote Post
Fullmetal Poser
post Jun 21 2007, 07:42 AM
Post #9

Citizen

Well, I would like to attempt to be Ed. I am almost done with all the youtubing. Still need to find and watch the 3rd part of the movie and the PS2 game animated scenes. Sorry, I got distracted by the Deathnote movies last night. I will hopefully post something tomorrow. Sorry for the delay.

--------------------

+Quote Post
Winter Phantom
post Jun 21 2007, 09:13 AM
Post #10

Apprentice

(( Hah,It's a good movie? Isn't it? T-T I hate the end...And Death Note's okay too.Sure,you can be Ed!))

--------------------

Kariya Jin (Bleach)

Kariya Jin, Bleach

+Quote Post
Necromantic Alch...
post Jun 22 2007, 06:36 AM
Post #11

Citizen

Member No.: 47,192

Winry?!? No thanks! Alfonse, Yes Please.

--------------------

+Quote Post
Fullmetal Poser
post Jun 22 2007, 07:56 AM
Post #12

Citizen

((Winter Phantom: lol yea, I enjoy it greatly. Over here are anime section is not the greatest so we relay on youtube and veoh a lot. I almost die laughing when I saw Scar and Lust on the gypsy bus. laugh.gif Hahahahah! /wipes tear from his eyes from laughing so hard.

Freya-chan: I am a little confused on the setting, whether it be "abandoned town at the edge of the desert: {from first post} or Egypt {from a latter post}, so I am going to began in just a generic desert setting. Also, I am assuming that your character {Olivier Milla Armstrong} is already at the scene {once again, based on the first post}.

Necromantic_Alchemist: You as Al? But you're a girl. j/k Just remember to stay on your side of the apartment, I do not need your input on plot and dialog. smile.gif ))

Grumbling from amongst desert ruins, Ed digs himself out after a sandstorm roughly left his brother and him there.

"Ack! Sand! Why is it always sand? I am getting sand in places that I should not be getting sand in."

He looks around the ruins and then to his brother. When looking at his brother he cheekily adds:

"So your royal highness, do you have any ideas where are we or are you looking to claim this land for your kingdom?"

--------------------

+Quote Post
helmet boy
post Jun 22 2007, 08:06 AM
Post #13

Citizen

Member No.: 46,143

(Hey, could i join as a second LT without being a character from the anime, because i dont want to risk screwing them up)

+Quote Post
Freya-chan
post Jun 22 2007, 09:34 AM
Post #14

Apprentice

QUOTE(Fullmetal Poser @ Jun 21 2007, 07:42 AM) [snapback]554363[/snapback]
Well, I would like to attempt to be Ed. I am almost done with all the youtubing. Still need to find and watch the 3rd part of the movie and the PS2 game animated scenes. Sorry, I got distracted by the Deathnote movies last night. I will hopefully post something tomorrow. Sorry for the delay.

Sure
Yay deathnote!!
QUOTE(Necromantic Alchemist @ Jun 22 2007, 06:36 AM) [snapback]554650[/snapback]
Winry?!? No thanks! Alfonse, Yes Please.

Alright
QUOTE(Fullmetal Poser @ Jun 22 2007, 07:56 AM) [snapback]554666[/snapback]
Freya-chan: I am a little confused on the setting, whether it be "abandoned town at the edge of the desert: {from first post} or Egypt {from a latter post}, so I am going to began in just a generic desert setting. Also, I am assuming that your character {Olivier Milla Armstrong} is already at the scene {once again, based on the first post}.

"Grumbling from amongst desert ruins, Ed digs himself out after a sandstorm roughly left his brother and him there.

"Ack! Sand! Why is it always sand? I am getting sand in places that I should not be getting sand in."

He looks around the ruins and then to his brother. When looking at his brother he cheekily adds:

"So your royal highness, do you have any ideas where are we or are you looking to claim this land for your kingdom?"

^ok well it start off...just read my fanfic (same title)
my character is Rina
Olivier is a real character in the manga only. shes alex's older sister
rina doesnt come in to they get to central

QUOTE(helmet boy @ Jun 22 2007, 08:06 AM) [snapback]554670[/snapback]
(Hey, could i join as a second LT without being a character from the anime, because i dont want to risk screwing them up)

sure! the more the merrier

--------------------

+Quote Post
Winter Phantom
post Jun 22 2007, 10:41 AM
Post #15

Apprentice

((Winter Phantom: lol yea, I enjoy it greatly. Over here are anime section is not the greatest so we relay on youtube and veoh a lot. I almost die laughing when I saw Scar and Lust on the gypsy bus. Hahahahah! /wipes tear from his eyes from laughing so hard.

^-^ I'm glad you enjoyed it!My favorite part was the beginning,actually.The flashback of Ed and Al.You HAVE to watch the Conqueror of Shambala Chibi After Party! It's so funny! [spoiler] Includes: Drunk Jealous Winry,Cute Girly Envy,Emotional Lust,Idiotic Scar,Evil Riza,Heartbroken Roy,Stripping Breda,Videotaping Fuery,Blushing Jean,Annoying Hughes(OUR HUGHES!YAY HE'S NOT DEAD FOR REAL!),Tea-drinking Eckhart,Meany Al,Cute giant Glutonny,Nice Alfons,Quiet Noah,Tired Elysia,Annoyed Dante,and Al confessing Ed's dreamlife,and more[/spoiler] You have to watch very carefully to see all the characters!

( I guess relations are allowed)
Melissa Hawkeye was in her office,at Central HQ.After a long mission she had to take in Xing,she was finally happy to step on the strict ground of Central again.The only thing she hoped,was no interuption,since no one knew she arrived yet.And she planned to keep it that way,since the military uses her alot.She sighed and plopped on the couch,her bright green cat eyes staring at the ceiling." This is going to be a long day." She muttered and fell in a deep sleep.

--------------------

Kariya Jin (Bleach)

Kariya Jin, Bleach

+Quote Post

5 Pages V   1 2 3 > » 
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 26th July 2016 - 08:44 PM

Copyright 2003-2004 PhoenixNetworks, LLC. All rights reserved.
Copyright Notice. Privacy policy. Acceptable Use Policy. Terms of Service.
Page Generation Time: 0.0655 seconds.
Currently Selected Stylesheet: css/default.css