HAGANE NO RENKINJUTSUSHI
HAGANE NO RENKINJUTSUSHI
full metal alchemist
full metal alchemist

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

4228 Pages V  « < 4115 4116 4117 4118 4119 > »   
Reply to this topicStart new topic
Penny for your thoughts? (don't expect "real" money here... XD), Please share what's happening on your life/your current thoughts
Rating 5 V
jacksparrow589
post Jun 25 2010, 08:19 PM
Post #61741

Special Ops (Piratical Gallery Enforcement)

Group: Gallery Moderators
Member No.: 48,158

CTs:

--Nearly finished writing my Royai 100 themes! Only took me six months...

--Made more 7-layer bars today. Figured out the perfect way to make them, too. Maximum gooey-ness. Mmmmmm... smile.gif

--Going to watch 2 LotR movies with my friend tomorrow. I haven't seen him in ages! It's going to be lots of fun!

--Moved a whole bunch of stuff into storage for a month today. Ought to make things easier when my brother and his girlfriend are here.

--------------------

Credit goes to Causmicfire for my avatar

The Royai Day party might be over, but the fun never stops!
Royai Day 2011 Album
Thank you to all those who contributed!

Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
sidekick.kep37
post Jun 25 2010, 09:33 PM
Post #61742

Alchemists

Group: Members
From: The lair where the Sidekicks hang on their down time
Member No.: 67,873

CTs
-I'm eating leftover rice and rotisserie chicken w/ honey bbq sauce. It's good

-Gmail chat... That noise it makes when you're chatting and someone replies is full of nostalgia. Too bad it's not you. I miss you. I'm sorry.

-^Wow, that sounded more sad than I intended it to be.

-I'm having multiple conversations at once via chat! It makes me feel like I have a life!

+Quote Post
Little Washu
post Jun 25 2010, 10:23 PM
Post #61743

Lt. General

Member No.: 31,492

QUOTE (Carmencita @ Jun 25 2010, 06:17 PM) *
-I have an Eevee! Eek! Now I just need to get it to evovle into an Umbreon and my pokemon life will be complete! x3

I have an Umbreon in my game, I <3 him. Only problem with Umbreon is that they don't naturally learn many good attacks, so you have to teach them quite a few via TM. Iron Tail and Shadow Ball are two good ones for Umbreon~ My Umbreon is my main Pokemon~ His name is JUSTIN, named after my bf :3

CTs:
-Speaking of Pokemon, I have to defeat Blue/Green/Gary
-One of my kitties is mewing... I should see what she wants

--------------------

d a| Y a k u s o k u |t u m b l r

+Quote Post
Disasterpiece
post Jun 25 2010, 11:33 PM
Post #61744

Alchemists

Member No.: 66,581

CT

when i was your age there were 151 pokemon

--------------------

EdwardxWinry

[credit goes to Aquarina :D]

+Quote Post
A Pierrot's Aria
post Jun 26 2010, 12:48 AM
Post #61745

Special Ops (Friendly Member Advisor)
Group Icon

Group: Moderators
Member No.: 68,926

@Carmencita Haha! Don't worry, my mum's freaked out about Lucid Dreams too and she thinks I'm crazy for liking/doing it. Dad just finds it hilarious, so I don't speak to them about it any more. xD

CTs:

-Yay! Eclipse finally released ep 62...I haven't even watched it yet since Eclipse are the only subs I like to watch! xD

-Nay...I'm out of money due to my selfless act of selflessness yesterday.

--------------------

+Quote Post
Flamez_Freak
post Jun 26 2010, 04:01 AM
Post #61746

State Alchemist (Major)

Member No.: 66,548

Cts
never imagined , holidays could get this boring . . I want my uni to reopen as soon as possible smile.gif

oh well , eclipse has released 62 , after all the waiting , i don't think i'm gonna download their version . . Have watched tmd's version scores of times already

--------------------

+Quote Post
Broken Chouchou
post Jun 26 2010, 05:32 AM
Post #61747

State Alchemist (Lt. Colonel)

Member No.: 55,758

I don't think I've ever had lucid dreams sad.gif Would be so cool, wish I would have one!

CTs

- Back from holiday trip. I now have a tan.
- I got an urge to start writing yesterday, now that I'm free from school. I didn't actually write anything at the time, but I felt that I might want to, later XD Maybe you'd call it a spark of some sorts; not creativity, because I have no idea what I will write about, but rather a feeling of that it would be fun to sit down and write, with a fresh mind. Will see what happens with that.
- I would really like to have a job during the summer, but even getting one at McDonald's is hard here =/

--------------------

Sig and ava by Forsaken Love :3

Bye bye, Edward Elric :(

+Quote Post
Little Washu
post Jun 26 2010, 08:58 AM
Post #61748

Lt. General

Member No.: 31,492

QUOTE (Disasterpiece @ Jun 26 2010, 12:33 AM) *
CT

when i was your age there were 151 pokemon

Actually, the Johto is still considered part of the first generation, by most standards. Up until Misty left, is still considered the same gen. If you noticed, a lot of Johto Pokemon were released in Kanto (i.e. Maril, Togepi, Ho-oh, ect.), which is also why more often than not, Kanto and Johto Pokemon are considered as one, along with them having the same location of Johto league and Indigo league.

And that my friends, is a short Pokemon lesson for you :1

CTs:
-Going to a friend's grad party tomorrow. We're burning her old school papers and books in a bonfire~
-I'm hungry...

--------------------

d a| Y a k u s o k u |t u m b l r

+Quote Post
Thalogens
post Jun 26 2010, 01:42 PM
Post #61749

Alchemists

Member No.: 70,644

CTs

-Doctor Who was epic. Moffat is genius. Even though it wasn't my favourite finale, it was still amaaaazing. It really annoys me when people keep comparing Matt to David. Tennant was a great Doctor, and so is Matt Smith - seeeriously, we couldn't have had Tennant for another 5 or so years, and Smith is a hilarious Doctor. They're completely different people, and so Smith obviously isn't going to be 100% like David Tennant, and I bet that even if they had picked someone very similar to him, people would still complain. *quits complaining*

-I gather by all the yelling in my street someone scored a goal. Last time I checked it was 1-1?

-It was my 16th yesterday. And such a let down on my friends part. Ahh, oh well... after puttng so much effort into their 16ths, I thought they would deliver more than a picnic next to a dirt mound and chocolate cake. I hate chocolate. Especially after we all threw surprise parties with restaurants/cinemas and stuff for the rest of our circle :/ Wow, don't I sound selfish and self centred, ahahahaa.

-Lebanon on thursday! I'm really excited!!! Ahhh, a few years back I was 3 days away from being caught up with the war. Half of my family got stuck though, ahaha (they were mostly fine, they stayed in a village on a mountain away from the south)

+Quote Post
Broken Chouchou
post Jun 26 2010, 04:19 PM
Post #61750

State Alchemist (Lt. Colonel)

Member No.: 55,758

QUOTE (Thalogens @ Jun 26 2010, 10:42 PM) *
they were mostly fine

That doesn't sound very reassuring x_X

--------------------

Sig and ava by Forsaken Love :3

Bye bye, Edward Elric :(

+Quote Post
Carmencita
post Jun 26 2010, 07:16 PM
Post #61751

Apprentice

Member No.: 74,440

CTs:
-Ok did everyone but me have a lucid dream!? The hell man, you're all just trying scare me or something. I'm healthy right? o.o
-Worst. Day. Ever.
-I had a nightmare last night and right when something good happened I woke up.
-Had tons of stomach aches today. xP
-Someone proved my voice sucks. Once again my dreams are crushed and there is no purpose for me in this world but to pursuit my second dream... to be a pyschiatrist.
-My parents were fighting and I think it's my fault. I can't stop crying over that. And I already had tons of things piled ontop of me that I kept as I secret and fought my tears against but this let them all out...

+Quote Post
Full Metal SHORT...
post Jun 26 2010, 08:14 PM
Post #61752

Apprentice

Member No.: 74,454

CTs:

- I'm very tired...
- I'm bored
- and I wish I was out shopping with my friend and watching Toy Story 3!!!!!!

--------------------

OK, so I'm tall in real life... just imagine me as short... :)

+Quote Post
sidekick.kep37
post Jun 26 2010, 08:19 PM
Post #61753

Alchemists

From: The lair where the Sidekicks hang on their down time
Member No.: 67,873

@ Carmencita: I'm sorry to hear you had a bad day, etc. I hope things get better for you soon happy.gif And no, I haven't had a lucid dream myself.

CTs:
-What, USA, NOOOO!!!! Ack, not cool. Well, congrats to Ghana for moving on and keeping Africa alive happy.gif

-Went to Best Buy with my parents today. I chilled in the instruments aisle and played Moonlight Sonata using those red key thingys that tell you what key to press. Good thing I know the song, and have fast reflexes XD. It was fun.

-Might also be getting a new iPod. Can't wait for that.

-My brother is getting mood swings on and off lately. No idea why.

-I think I'm kinda sleepy, but I've only been awake for 10 hours. Weird.

+Quote Post
A Pierrot's Aria
post Jun 27 2010, 12:49 AM
Post #61754

Special Ops (Friendly Member Advisor)
Group Icon

Group: Moderators
Member No.: 68,926

@Thalogens I'm sorry your party didn't go how you would have liked...but happy birthday for yesterday.

@Carmencita I've gotten you obsessed! LOL! wink.gif But I'm sorry to hear you've had a bad day. Hope things get better.

CTs:

-My sister just laughed in her sleep and I almost fell out of my chair with the shock! LOL It was so sudden!

-Mmmm...I have a whole packet of chocolate digestives calling out to me...I think I'll heed their call. biggrin.gif

--------------------

+Quote Post
jacksparrow589
post Jun 27 2010, 08:35 AM
Post #61755

Special Ops (Piratical Gallery Enforcement)

Group: Gallery Moderators
Member No.: 48,158

CTs:

--Watched "LotR: the Two Towers" yesterday for the first time. I recognized a lot of the not-so-mainstream actors, though, so I didn't feel entirely stupid. I did fall asleep for about 5 minutes during one of the slow parts, though.

--My friend's dad made excellent pizza, though, and I got to see their Pomeranian, Mocha, which really woke me up. I swear, that little puffball is 70% fur! (But I love him so much!)

--Now I just have to see "LotR: the Return of the King", the first two X-men movies, and about a thousand others before I can show my face in public again.

--Why is it that the catchiest songs have the raunchiest lyrics? (Or the most degrading, violent, etc.)

--Wow, a week until the 4th, and the weather's looking... not so great. Who knows--maybe instead of swimming, we'll be ice skating under the fireworks! (Okay, slight exaggeration. It is about 70 degrees Fahrenheit, but still... not much sun, not incredibly warm... It's not looking promising.)

--------------------

Credit goes to Causmicfire for my avatar

The Royai Day party might be over, but the fun never stops!
Royai Day 2011 Album
Thank you to all those who contributed!

+Quote Post

4228 Pages V  « < 4115 4116 4117 4118 4119 > » 
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 23rd July 2016 - 12:21 PM

Copyright 2003-2004 PhoenixNetworks, LLC. All rights reserved.
Copyright Notice. Privacy policy. Acceptable Use Policy. Terms of Service.
Page Generation Time: 0.0655 seconds.
Currently Selected Stylesheet: css/default.css