HAGANE NO RENKINJUTSUSHI
HAGANE NO RENKINJUTSUSHI
full metal alchemist
full metal alchemist

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

6 Pages V  < 1 2 3 4 5 > »   
Reply to this topicStart new topic
Chapter 92 "Regular" Discussion Thread For First Time Readers (and Others), No future chapter spoilers here, please. :)
edxwinryfan
post Feb 10 2009, 05:27 PM
Post #31

Apprentice

Group: Members
Member No.: 59,190

sad.gif sad.gif sad.gif mad.gif mad.gif mad.gif
im just upset,and mad that we haven't seen Winry (or Edwin of course!) since chapter 84! Hiromu Arakawa is not thinking of her female fans (by the way i don't just read fma for Edwin.) that want to see more of Winry and more EdxWinry! sleep.gif

--------------------
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Kasumisty
post Feb 10 2009, 05:32 PM
Post #32

State Alchemist (Lt. Colonel)

Member No.: 59,111

QUOTE (edxwinryfan @ Feb 11 2009, 01:27 AM) *
im just upset,and mad that we haven't seen Winry (or Edwin of course!) since chapter 84! Hiromu Arakawa is not thinking of her female fans (by the way i don't just read fma for Edwin.) that want to see more of Winry and more EdxWinry! sleep.gif

I bet Hiromu Arakawa knows what she is doing. She need to close all sub-plots she created earlier. Altrough that chapter didn't contain my favourite character Ed, I liked it very much, because of action and plot.

--------------------
Due to the cancellation of the end of FMA, Kasumisty must think of new signature.

It may take a while.

+Quote Post
edxwinryfan
post Feb 10 2009, 05:35 PM
Post #33

Apprentice

Member No.: 59,190

QUOTE (Kasumisty @ Feb 10 2009, 07:32 PM) *
QUOTE (edxwinryfan @ Feb 11 2009, 01:27 AM) *

I bet Hiromu Arakawa knows what she is doing. She need to close all sub-plots she created earlier. Altrough that chapter didn't contain my favourite character Ed, I liked it very much, because of action and plot.

I just hope that their is some EdxWin before the series ends.

--------------------

+Quote Post
Sannom
post Feb 10 2009, 05:51 PM
Post #34

State Alchemist (Major)

Member No.: 35,674

Did anybody else notice the "weakness" of Sloth in this chapter? When he uses his "flash" power, it seems that he goes so fast that his skin actually can't protect him from impacts from slashing or piercing objects. He just brushed Olivias's sword in the second attack, yet the sword cut him!

+Quote Post
Blysse
post Feb 11 2009, 12:53 AM
Post #35

State Alchemist (Major)

Member No.: 64,679

QUOTE (Sannom @ Feb 10 2009, 04:51 PM) *
Did anybody else notice the "weakness" of Sloth in this chapter? When he uses his "flash" power, it seems that he goes so fast that his skin actually can't protect him from impacts from slashing or piercing objects. He just brushed Olivias's sword in the second attack, yet the sword cut him!

Ah, good observation there! biggrin.gif I wonder if that might make it easier for him to get killed?

Man, that little exchange between Alphonse and Kimblee was my favorite part. I loved Al's reasoning about there being a third option; I really do hope that's what he's going for! Maaaaaaan... seeing a restored!Alphonse in the manga?! D: I'd DIE of joy!!

--------------------

My deviantArt--Anime drawings.
My LiveJournal--FMA Fanfics.

+Quote Post
Sannom
post Feb 11 2009, 01:54 AM
Post #36

State Alchemist (Major)

Ah, good observation there! biggrin.gif I wonder if that might make it easier for him to get killed?

Well, it should permit to pierce that thick skin of his, so yeah it should make him easier to kill.

+Quote Post
Hagane no Baka
post Feb 11 2009, 06:32 AM
Post #37

Citizen

Member No.: 66,287

QUOTE (Sannom @ Feb 11 2009, 01:54 AM) *

Well, it should permit to pierce that thick skin of his, so yeah it should make him easier to kill.

Man I just hope Alex and Olivia don't get sliced up during the proces. Man it was so awesome to see Alex help his big sis. And the way they both said 'it's just a minor injury'.. that's so Armstrong family toughness^

And I was so thrilled to see Kimblee's @$$ kicked in the end. If you ask me, he prolly won't survive that bite. It was about time though, he's an awesome villain but like all villains he's gotta go biggrin.gif And man Selim really is cocky. To think in a situation like his, when even he & Kimblee together don't stand much chance together against a pissed-off-stone-using Al, he still has his all so superior attitude. That kid's starting to get annoying. I prefer Sloth, he's much more funny 'kill now.. sleep later' biggrin.gif

--------------------

+Quote Post
FMAobsessed
post Feb 11 2009, 06:57 AM
Post #38

State Alchemist (Colonel)

Member No.: 52,558

I haven't read the chapter yet, but it sounds really action packed. Don't worry edxwinryfan i am sure that ed and winry will show up sometime. I know how you feel. I love the relationships in FMA, but it is not the only reason I read it.

+Quote Post
Sannom
post Feb 11 2009, 06:59 AM
Post #39

State Alchemist (Major)

What I like is that Pride get angry because Al reminded him of the discussion they had under the dome laugh.gif

If you ask me, he prolly won't survive that bite.

Some people on another forum said that it was a typical hunting feline bite : behind the neck, to paralyse and weaken the prey laugh.gif That animal instinct really comes in handy tongue.gif

+Quote Post
Hagane no Baka
post Feb 11 2009, 10:24 AM
Post #40

Citizen

Member No.: 66,287

QUOTE (Sannom @ Feb 11 2009, 07:59 AM) *
What I like is that Pride get angry because Al reminded him of the discussion they had under the dome laugh.gif

If you ask me, he prolly won't survive that bite.

Some people on another forum said that it was a typical hunting feline bite : behind the neck, to paralyse and weaken the prey laugh.gif That animal instinct really comes in handy tongue.gif

LOL fullmetal alchemist has turned into fullmetal zoo biggrin.gif Which brings me to the idea that there should be researchers in the series who would research the animal behavior of the chimeras. They could use Kimblee as a test subject, like lions and wildebeasts on animal planet biggrin.gif biggrin.gif

--------------------

+Quote Post
xXdark_angel_nek...
post Feb 11 2009, 10:42 AM
Post #41

Alchemists

Member No.: 64,808

the new chapter is so SWEET!!!!!!!!!!! man that was so aswome!!!!!!!!!! i really liked the fight between the armstrong silbings and sloth. that one part in the fight really confused me but that was aslo the part that was so funny.

--------------------

Sometimes...... some memories ain't meant to leave traces. ~Alphonse Elric

+Quote Post
Claudius
post Feb 11 2009, 11:45 AM
Post #42

Apprentice

Member No.: 42,805

When is the corrupt military going to realize that the Homunculus care nothing about them? They remind me of Wolfram & Hart in Season Two of Angel.

Anyone bothered by the fact that Al participated in an attempted killing?

+Quote Post
Sword Alchemist
post Feb 11 2009, 12:04 PM
Post #43

Alchemists

Member No.: 17,591

I've been waiting for a reunion scene between Denny Brosh and Maria Ross ever since they reappeared in the manga.

IF I DONT GET IT SOON I'M GOING TO SCREAM!

+Quote Post
xXdark_angel_nek...
post Feb 11 2009, 12:38 PM
Post #44

Alchemists

Member No.: 64,808

QUOTE (Sword Alchemist @ Feb 11 2009, 02:04 PM) *
I've been waiting for a reunion scene between Denny Brosh and Maria Ross ever since they reappeared in the manga.

IF I DONT GET IT SOON I'M GOING TO SCREAM!

me too i was hoping for that too. man i hope that it will happen soon. mellow.gif

--------------------

Sometimes...... some memories ain't meant to leave traces. ~Alphonse Elric

+Quote Post
Mistress of Mise...
post Feb 11 2009, 01:56 PM
Post #45

Citizen

Member No.: 34,631

QUOTE (Hagane no Baka @ Feb 11 2009, 08:32 AM) *
And man Selim really is cocky. To think in a situation like his, when even he & Kimblee together don't stand much chance together against a pissed-off-stone-using Al, he still has his all so superior attitude.

Well, he IS called "Pride" for a reason...

Awesome chapter as usual. Somehow I'm not surprised that Sloth's ability completely contradicts his name. happy.gif

--------------------

If everything appears to be going well, you have obviously overlooked something.

+Quote Post

6 Pages V  < 1 2 3 4 5 > » 
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 30th July 2016 - 11:50 AM

Copyright 2003-2004 PhoenixNetworks, LLC. All rights reserved.
Copyright Notice. Privacy policy. Acceptable Use Policy. Terms of Service.
Page Generation Time: 0.0655 seconds.
Currently Selected Stylesheet: css/default.css