HAGANE NO RENKINJUTSUSHI
HAGANE NO RENKINJUTSUSHI
full metal alchemist
full metal alchemist

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

7 Pages V  < 1 2 3 4 5 > »   
Reply to this topicStart new topic
Cameo Appearances And Other Good Things You Noticed (excluding Thread Plotholes), For plot holes, please post on "Plot holes" thread :)
AA battery
post Apr 26 2005, 02:34 AM
Post #31

Brigadier General

Group: Members
Member No.: 7,450

QUOTE(Edo-mame @ Apr 26 2005, 12:03 AM)
Has anyone ever noticed, Izumi sensei is the only one with a Japanese name? Everybody else has English/European names... Why only her??

Also, Al and Catherine Armstrong share the same voice actor(Kugimiya Rie), as do Edo and Armstrong's mother(Paku Romi). I only noticed when I found a list of all the seiyuus for the characters and rewatched the episode (37 I think) to hear and she does sound a bit like Edo.
[snapback]161004[/snapback]

ah, that i noticed the second time watching it (on the same day) biggrin.gif cuz I was like... "wait, why are those two VA's names on there since Ed and Al weren't... *then pauses and reads katakana* AH! O____O zomg *rewatches AGAIN* " xDD

--------------------
*June 11, 2013 - New Doujinshis Added*
Hi, I got a bunch of FMA merchandises (keychains, pencil boards, cards, figurines, book in figure red...etc) for sale at my LJ. Please visit my sale post here if interested! Thanks ^_^
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
lialiakicks
post Apr 27 2005, 09:25 AM
Post #32

State Alchemist (Major)

Member No.: 228

Say WHAT?! NANI?! O_O Dude, I did NOT know that! That's awesome...

*rewatches ep. 37* LOL!!! happy.gif

--------------------
[DECEMBER 2006 UPDATE!!!]

Elvish Vamp's Hagaren Manga Music Video can be found HERE!!!Please leave comments and suggestions in her "Manga AMV" forum!

Sky_Dark made the avatar. Worship Sky-sama's awesomeness! XD

+Quote Post
deekay
post Apr 27 2005, 02:22 PM
Post #33

Citizen

Member No.: 11,070

In ep 32, Dante of the Deep, when we first see Dante she is looking at a book and then closes it and on the page is a symbol, does this have any significance - I can't say what the symbol is?

+Quote Post
Edo-mame
post Apr 27 2005, 06:22 PM
Post #34

Apprentice

Member No.: 9,481

You're talking about the "flamel" right? The cross with the serpent, wings and crown that Edo, Al and Izumi-sensei wears. The only time I've seen it have any significance is when it was used in a transmutation circle to make the Hom- I shoudn't say anymore.

--------------------
[center]
user posted image
[/center]

+Quote Post
MomoLuv
post Apr 28 2005, 08:50 AM
Post #35

Citizen

Member No.: 12,232

QUOTE(Edo-mame @ Apr 28 2005, 09:22 AM)
You're talking about the "flamel" right? The cross with the serpent, wings and crown that Edo, Al and Izumi-sensei wears. The only time I've seen it have any significance is when it was used in a transmutation circle to make the Hom- I shoudn't say anymore.
[snapback]162035[/snapback]

When Edo/Al first meets Dante, remember there was that symbol on the wall? And Dante said something about it being given to (great) alchemist who have earned it.

+Quote Post
MasterKris
post Apr 28 2005, 01:31 PM
Post #36

Brigadier General

Member No.: 8,833

One of them will be Nicolas Flamel.

For the Sloth one, I thought is went like this...
(kinda embarassing...) wacko.gif

When the part where Al runs off and a flashback shows, I thought Ed was first showing the kitty to Trisha saying he wanted to keep it. After I saw Ed mysteriosly looking at Sloth, well....................................................I thought...............she was the woman who rejected the kitty. I thought Ed went around town asking people to take care of the kitty, and Sloth being one of them. And Ed remembering her so mysteriosly looking at her.............................................
..............................SO EMBARASSED!!!!!!!
Well, this kinda helped me to figure out quickly that Sloth was Trisha. When someone said Homonculus are born by failure Human Transmution, I quickly figured that Trisha was Sloth and why Ed looked at ther was because she looked like Trisha..................................................................

--------------------
HYO!!
Known as the Sadistic Feedbacker. The Wise Spanish Apprentice of *~vachi~*
http://i28.photobucket.com/albums/c212/Mas...-sensei-sig.png
Siggy & avvy made by me.

Visit My Manhwa/Manga Raws Thread!!

+Quote Post
Jellybean
post Apr 28 2005, 08:56 PM
Post #37

Alchemists

Member No.: 11,397

Hmm, I'm pretty sure the picture in Dante's book is the same picture that was carved into the wall of the fifth laboratory in the manga.

+Quote Post
Le Monkey
post Apr 29 2005, 03:57 AM
Post #38

Major General

Member No.: 2,167

*Looking*
Yes i think so...
*Ponders*

--------------------

+Quote Post
lialiakicks
post May 3 2005, 05:33 PM
Post #39

State Alchemist (Major)

Uh, well, in the first opening Envy's eyes are blue-green for some weird reason... O_O;;;

Aren't Envy's eyes purple...? WTH?

--------------------

Elvish Vamp's Hagaren Manga Music Video can be found HERE!!!Please leave comments and suggestions in her "Manga AMV" forum!

+Quote Post
kimichaninjapan
post May 3 2005, 06:27 PM
Post #40

Citizen

Member No.: 12,412

this didnt happen in the actually tv show, but if you notice in the 2nd ending theme, when it shows Winry, theres a shelf where she has gotten all her alchemy gifts from ed and al.

--------------------

equivalent trade: an eye for an eye, nose for nose, 7000 lives for a philosphers stone

+Quote Post
WishfulThinking
post May 3 2005, 06:57 PM
Post #41

Citizen

Member No.: 12,028

In episode 6, I believe, when Ed first enters Tucker's library and starts reading a book, his eyes are moving the wrong way. I'm pretty sure the books written in English, but his eyes are moving from right to left. Unless he's reading backwards, his eyes should be moving from left to right. Interesting...

--------------------
"Beauty is in the eye of the beholder, but it's sometimes ok to give a certain beholder a black eye." -Miss Piggy (^_^)

+Quote Post
Edo-mame
post May 3 2005, 10:09 PM
Post #42

Apprentice

Member No.: 9,481

Well, he does speak Japanese so... laugh.gif

In Tucker's profile that Roy shows Edo as they are driven to his house, it says some stuff about him and for some reason it mentions something about sciences in Britain... unless there is a Britain in FMA world BONES must have just copied and pasted some crap. In Edo's letter that he left to Roy after he left the hospital( Eps. 24) only the first couple sentences makes sense and actually has something to do with what hes requesting. The rest is some mumbo jumbo about science museums and interestingly enough, there is another mention of Britain(are they hinting at something ?!). One more happy.gif, in the document that is given to Edo along with his state alchemist's title, at first Fullmetal is spelled right but in the very next screen change, the document says "Fullmetall". Yes, I love to look at the letters and crap in FMA and pick out stupid stuff tongue.gif

--------------------
[center]
user posted image
[/center]

+Quote Post
lialiakicks
post May 5 2005, 11:46 AM
Post #43

State Alchemist (Major)

I've noticed that too... If they cut and pasted something in the letters/notes, they should have put a paragraph of Alchemy stuff that actually makes sense... >_<

--------------------

+Quote Post
Kamaqt99
post May 20 2005, 01:24 PM
Post #44

Citizen

Member No.: 12,050

Just speculation but I believe I saw King Bradley make a cameo appearance in episode 1. Ed and Al are in a room talking about Roze's belated boyfriend's grave; they look out the window where Roze once stood alone now Cornelo and King Bradley stand with her. Ed looks a little shocked and King Bradley looks up at them.

+Quote Post
Azura Elric
post May 20 2005, 01:49 PM
Post #45

Alchemists

Member No.: 8,293

QUOTE(Kamaqt99 @ May 20 2005, 04:24 PM)
Just speculation but I believe I saw King Bradley make a cameo appearance in episode 1. Ed and Al are in a room talking about Roze's belated boyfriend's grave; they look out the window where Roze once stood alone now Cornelo and King Bradley stand with her. Ed looks a little shocked and King Bradley looks up at them.
[snapback]175992[/snapback]

...uh I think that's Cray...

--------------------

Family:
Daughter: Kit
Lil Sis: ~.:Anime_Gal:.~, Drina, MustEd4ever, fulli_sik_alchemis, BellatrixAngelofKyot, Luckyalchemy27, Skyler Elric, Winry Rockbell Elric
Lil Bro: GreedEnvyWrath
Older Sis: Zarpia, Jen_Elric Cousin: Reika

+Quote Post

7 Pages V  < 1 2 3 4 5 > » 
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 28th July 2016 - 07:32 AM

Copyright 2003-2004 PhoenixNetworks, LLC. All rights reserved.
Copyright Notice. Privacy policy. Acceptable Use Policy. Terms of Service.
Page Generation Time: 0.0655 seconds.
Currently Selected Stylesheet: css/default.css