Member No.: 32,325

Ok ok...
You did it guys XD
Im writting it right now n_n
But please, be patient... to mucho job over here ñ_ñ

Umh...
edo little kid: I can´t see your drawings!!! DX

--------------------

Hey there!! Are you a fan of Armony or EdXArmony?! Join us at our club!!. Im the president or agent , Nekokitty is the vice-president and Herumastaa Kanaru is our secretary
If you want to join us, please PM one of us. Also, when you become a member, put "Im a member of the EdXArmony club" or something similar in your signature xD
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Princess Ying
post Nov 19 2007, 12:01 AM
Post #20

Citizen

Group: Members
Member No.: 46,905

[quote name='Emily_BrokenAngel' post='603026' date='Nov 19 2007, 08:08 AM']Ok ok...
You did it guys XD
Im writting it right now n_n
But please, be patient... to mucho job over here ñ_ñ

Thank you so much happy.gif

+Quote Post
Emily_BrokenAnge...
post Dec 8 2007, 10:35 PM
Post #21

State Alchemist (Colonel)

Please rate it and comments or advices.
My grammar sucks a little XD
I will continue with the script-paragraph form… It’s easier U.U
Ok… I’ll continue this fanfic…BUT! Please, be patient, ´cause I have lots of things to do and I’m doing an effort for bring you this chapter! D=
Enjoy biggrin.gif
Comments/advices/warnings admited XD

CHAPTER VI
“Lost memories”

The sun it’s illuminating the dark streets… In a fresh and sweet morning… The birds were singing in the trees and the persons look like they were happy for the new day.
But in a house… Even when the light appeared…the memories of the night were alive somehow…
A young woman with blue eyes and blond hair was covering her face with both hands, sobbing; while a young man with light brown hair comforts her. Both were sitting in the dining room. In the living room another concerns were discussed…

Izumi: I don’t understand darling… Everything looked like it was lost…but suddenly he woke up… We thought that all was cleared…Now…the boy doesn’t remember anything about his past…
Sig: You say that he was dead and the next minute he woke up but, that he didn’t remember about his parent’s… He didn’t remember his own childhood friend right?
Izumi: No… He might have a deal with The Gate… His memories in exchange for his life…
Sig: But… Not all the memories, Izumi… I think they took the memories of his home and family…
Izumi: Then, how you explain that he remembers to Alphonse? He is part of his family too…

The boy before mentioned, interrupts the conversation while he was caring in his arms the bloody clothes of his brother…
Al: ….. The bond between my brother and I it’s very strong-said; he shows a weak smile- Even The Gate, couldn’t broken it-continued while he was putting the bloody clothes in water- But now… I don’t know how to tell him… What happened with mom and dad…
Actually…myself… I’m not sure to have the strong will to revive that…
Izumi: If your brother remembers you… Means that not everything it’s lost… He might be able to recover those memories
Al: But… in exchange of what?

Silence. Upstairs, in a room, boy reposes in a bed, the sun’s light was illuminating his face. He makes an uncomfortable grimace for the same light.
Izumi: Nevertheless… You’ll have to tell him everything… Even if you hided it…He’ll find out and it will be more painful to him
Al: I know…
The silhouette of the boy incorporates on the bed; looks confused around and finally, his eyes look outside of the window once that his eyes accustomed to the light
Al: Ok… I’ll do it… (Turns around and disappears of the room)
Izumi: (Sighs) …..Hope he accepts it…. It will be painful but…it’s the best choice….

The door of the room opens. Ed turns around. A blond girl enters with her look down while she carries a cup in her hands
Winry attains to the bed, Ed looks her confused. She spreads the cup and lifts her look, smiling
Winry: Drink it… You will feel better…
Ed: Well… (Takes it) Thank you… Umh….Ah…. (Downs his looks shamed)
Winry: …..Winry happy.gif
Ed: !! Yes!... Of course…. Winry….. Thank you n_ñ
Winry: happy.gif Winry Rockbell… Don’t forget it ok?
Ed: Alright… (Winry turns around and downs her look, walks to the door. There, she finds Al)
Al: Winry…Are you ok?
Winry: (Her lips trembles. Lifts her look and smiles) what are you talking about? I’m ok don’t worry happy.gif (Walks away slowly)
Al: Winry…. (Enters to the room while Ed drinks a little the cup of tea) Good morning brother! How are you?
Ed: …..Hi Al…. Better…I guess ñ_ñ
Al: Good to hear that happy.gif (Ed downs his eyes looking the liquid; his reflection returns him a sad and thoughtful look. Al changes his face) Brother…
Ed: Al… Could you…talk to me about…Mom and Dad? What happened to them or where they are? Also…details of our home… Please…
Al: (Surprised for the unexpected reaction of Ed) Alright… But I have to warn you: Some things won’t be very nice to hear… (Approaches and sits on a chair)
Ed: Don’t care… I just want to know… How is or it was our family…. Our home…. Everything
Al: Ok….. Our natal village it’s Rizembul… (That way, Al explains all to Ed the painful and happy experiences… Ed listens without show a weak attitude, hiding those tears…
When finally, Al finished, the room felt into a deep silence. Ed’s hands were trembling as his lips while he was looking the liquid in the cup)

Ed: S-so… That’s why we live here…right?
Al: Yes, but sometimes, Winry come to visit us… Helping us to remember our home….. Maybe one day, we could visit Rizembul what do you think? n_ñ (Ed left the cup on a table next to his bed)
Ed: …I don’t know…
Al: (Touches his kneels before talking) Brother….. Do you remember…something after you…well…died?
Ed: It’s curious….. I remember everything about it… Dante and her reasons… But I couldn’t remember even our own house, here in Central…
Al: Then... You remember something don’t you?
Ed: …..Some images are blurry… First… I was in the middle of…nothing… And then… It was in front of me…
Al: The Gate? (Ed assents)
Ed: …..Those things…spoke to me… They told me that they could let me live… But in exchange of something more…
Al: … What did you give them?
Ed: …..I… (Flashbacks that shows Ed in front of The Gate, those eyes were looking at him mischievously) …..They wanted…a part of me… (Ed falling into “nothing”) …..I gave them….. I gave them….. Ghh… (A couple of images, which cannot be seen, appear on his head. He touches his head with both hands closing his eyes because the pain) Dammit! Ghh… (The anterior images pass fast until they stop by a scream of pain…by Ed)
Al: Brother! (Touches his shoulders) Are you ok?
Ed: Ghh…..Yes… It’s just that….. (Keeps silence)
Al: Ngh…

(In that moment, Izumi and Sig entered to the room. Al explains them what happened and the things calm down.
Later, they went to left Winry at the train station.
While the train was starting to move, Winry was looking, sad, to Ed, who has his look in a point; even that, she didn’t expect that he lift his eyes to look her and lift his hand to say good bye…
When the train went, the others were planning to go home, but Ed wanted to be alone for a moment. Al understood that and he let him go, but first, he gave him instructions of how to get home in a paper XD
Ed walked for the streets, lost in his thoughts… Wishing to find an answer soon….
He arrived to the Lake of City Central (Hah! There was a lake? If not…lets add it X) lol) He sits in a chair and watches the ripples in the water, while the wind was percolating between the trees. Edward feels guilty…but at the same time, he blamed destiny. Why he has those powers? Why he couldn’t be more wary? Why he was enjoying the second chance? Why?...
Nevertheless, he left the site and went to a place where, curiously, he didn’t want to go, but ended there: The Library
He entered and in a few minutes, he was sitting with 4 books accommodated in piles and with one opened, reading, investigating, and thinking…
In the tree books he didn’t find anything interesting, in the fourth book, he discovered that there were things for Botanic Alchemy. Nevertheless, when he opened the last book, he saw a title that captured his attention: “The Gate, legend or reality?”
He remembered that, before, he yanked the book while he was trying to get another one. When he was about to get it back to it’s site, he looked it for a minute and then, he put it on his arms. Ed wondered that, if there was a God, he manipulates the destiny of the persons…
While he was reading the article, his eyes were opening surprised…
Who was the writer of that book? “Unknown” Yeah, he should have supposed that… Finally, he found it… There was a paragraph that almost makes him fall of the chair…

“Centuries ago, people believed that the persons who had a strange symbol in a part of their body, were related with the Evil. The government and the church, for their own fears, ordered to kill those persons that in that moment will defeat the real evil that was coming. They wanted to avoid that the persons create the demons…
But, a couple of lovers survived… They had a boy that they fostered with love and they also prepared him for the war that was coming…
When the boy grow up and his parents died, the same mark appeared on his heart but the kind people couldn’t fingered him… That man was called “the chosen one”; he’ll have the key to access to the Universal Truth…
He chosen and assembled persons that had a pure soul and he make them his disciples…
Years later, they formed their families…”

Ed, shocked, changed the page but his surprise was bigger when he noticed that there was a missing page…
Frustrated, believing that that was only a bad dream, he closed the book, but first, he wrested the first part of the legend…
He took back the other books and went out of the Library completely shocked
He didn’t know what to do… Tell his teacher…his brother…
He discovered the genuine truth, behind truths…
That old and almost wrested book has developed part of his destiny… The reason to explain why he fought with the homunculi in the past… The reason to explain his mysterious powers… Why his enemies used him and at the same, wanted to kill him…
Him, Edward Elric…..Definitely was… The new “chosen one”….

TO BE CONTINUE
Attached File(s)
Attached File  Lace.jpg ( 121.29K ) Number of downloads: 24
Attached File  Lost_memories.jpg ( 107.3K ) Number of downloads: 23

--------------------

Hey there!! Are you a fan of Armony or EdXArmony?! Join us at our club!!. Im the president or agent , Nekokitty is the vice-president and Herumastaa Kanaru is our secretary
If you want to join us, please PM one of us. Also, when you become a member, put "Im a member of the EdXArmony club" or something similar in your signature xD

+Quote Post
edo little kid
post Dec 9 2007, 10:25 AM
Post #22

State Alchemist (Major)

Member No.: 49,158

OOh my god !!!!!!

I can't belief that laugh.gif

you update finally

thanks for god!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ok blush.gif

this my drawing about your story CHAPTER 3 happy.gif

I love your story and then I end read It I'm going to draw some pic about this
CHAPTER VI
“Lost memories”

thaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaanks my honey!!!!!!!!!! wub.gif

+Quote Post
Princess Ying
post Dec 11 2007, 04:55 AM
Post #23

Citizen

I was waiting for your story for ages, and it really nice...i like it!! happy.gif I love the part where Ed read the book wub.gif

+Quote Post
edo little kid
post Dec 15 2007, 09:18 AM
Post #24

State Alchemist (Major)

Wooow

I love that chapter

and I drawing this pic

http://www.openiu.com/upload/071215/139459...63fd438a93a.JPG

+Quote Post
Princess Ying
post Dec 18 2007, 12:54 AM
Post #25

Citizen

QUOTE(edo little kid @ Dec 16 2007, 12:18 AM) *
Wooow

I love that chapter

and I drawing this pic

http://www.openiu.com/upload/071215/139459...63fd438a93a.JPG

your drawing it very nice happy.gif

+Quote Post
Emily_BrokenAnge...
post Dec 18 2007, 09:10 PM
Post #26

Kyaaaaaahhhhh X3

Love your drawings!! It´s pretty cool!!
Im going to continue it right now!!
Yay! n_n
Oh by the way... A friend says that she loves your pictures and that you´re a very good painter X)

--------------------

+Quote Post
edo little kid
post Dec 19 2007, 12:41 PM
Post #27

State Alchemist (Major)

ooooooooooooh realy thanks

I love your story!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

EMILY

+Quote Post
Emily_BrokenAnge...
post Feb 12 2008, 08:32 PM
Post #28

Ohaio! ^^
Well, heres the next chapter smile.gif
I will continue with the script-paragraph form…
Enjoy; comments or advices admitted…
Ready? Go!

CHAPTER VII
“The labyrinth of the fallen ones”

The streets were deserts, the agitated breath of a boy of golden eyes and his footsteps were the only sound. He was holding in his left hand a piece of paper wrested recently, a creepy mystery… An important document…that holds the future of his family and himself…
He arrived home without air, confused and worried… If he was the new chosen one, what could have happened to the anterior and his disciples?
-Brother! What’s wrong? You look like you have seen a ghost!- said a worried Alphonse when, minutes before he opened the door and found his brother perspiring and pale.
- Al, I must tell you something, and it’s important that you listen carefully… Because, what I’m holding right now it’s a mystery that we have been involved without knowing-said Ed moving the piece of paper in front of his eyes.
Later, Al has a surprised face…confused and caution. The room entered in a uncomfortable silence.
Al: And what about the second part of this legend?
Ed: Another person already took it away…
Al: ……That could be from…
Ed: …Huh?
Al: …From dad… Maybe this is not a simple legend… It could have been written by him… Because he lived for more than 4 centuries….
Ed: I don’t think so… Can you see the words? In the first page of the book, it says that this was translated of the original, which was in Latin… A Latin more antique than dad…
I mean… a language of more than 6 centuries
Al: And why you think that it is related with us…or you?
Ed: Read right here… “The chosen one will have the key to access to the Universal Truth…” And that’s exactly what told me Dante… That I have the key that she needed to open The Gate…
Al: And what about that the chosen one selected his disciples?
Ed: I don’t know about it… But now… I know why they aim at us in the past and they search me at the present…
Al: But—
Ed: Enough for today!-said. He stand up of the armchair and went upstairs- Tomorrow I’ll have to do an horrible paperwork -__- and I don’t want more troubles…
I’ll search a little bit more and then I’ll go to sleep ok?
Al: Alright…
And it was that way… Ed passed the rest of the afternoon reading and thinking… “The chosen one, selected his disciples” what the hell means? And… the seal that appeared in the heart of the anterior boy… Could be… No!... No way, it couldn’t have referenced to that seal… If that boy and his disciples will finish with the evil that was coming, they could not have that seal… It must have been another…
Six centuries ago… Church… Government…. Seals…Disciples… The Gate… True…
What was the meaning of everything?... He didn’t know… But he knew that the answer was coming… very soon…
Then, slowly, he closed his eyes until he fall sleep…

He was in a place somewhere…In an antique age, but that resembled to Central City…
Persons with weird clothes were passing by his side.
-Excuse me, where am I?-he asked to a man that was encumbered in a closed door, writing in a… diary?- Hey, are you listening to me?..... Excuse me!-the man ignored him for a few moments and then, without looking at him, he arises one of his long fingers and pointed at something that was behind Ed. He turned around and saw an impressive labyrinth in front of him…
-What the…? …Hey, what am I suppose to do now?-he asked looking at the strange man, that with the same pose, he moved his hand forward. Ed understood that and, with determination, entered to the labyrinth.
Instead of walls, there were books…bigger than others. When he turned to the left, a woman that was covering her face with both hands passed running, almost making Ed fall. When he avoided her, he observed that she was sobbing and was disconsolate.
-This is…strange…-he thought. He continued with the journey; the woman wasn’t the only one…
When he turned around every time, a person was covering his/her face and disconsolate. It looks like nobody could be happy in that big place.
Sometimes, he encountered with two bookcases that were hindered the way and he needed to return. When he started to worry, because it looks that the labyrinth was infinite… Saw a little girl with black hair, she was like 6 years… and it looks like she wasn’t suffering like the others…she smiled at him. Without talking to him, she turned around and started to run.
-Wa-wait!-he shouted. He followed her thought many bookcases, but now, the books looked like they were in order, in that place, now…he could felt peace…
The girl continued running until she arrived to a closed way.
-No! You’re going to get hurt!-he warned her, arising his hand. In that moment, something strange happened… The girl started walking…and passed through the bookcases. –Wha-what the…?-he stopped and looked the bookcases… He needed to try it…it was the only way… He put both hands, slowly. He supposed that his hands will crash with the bookcase, but no… his wrists have disappeared; shocked, he stretched his arms, which also disappeared. Ed stopped breathing, closed his eyes and walked through the bookcases.
When he passed, he saw in front of him a fork, and he didn’t see the girl.
-Dammit…Now… Where…?-he looked both paths. One, looked the darkest of both, also at the top of the two were weird symbols that he couldn’t see very well because it was very dark. He walked one step and suddenly, two torches ignited. Now he could see… One of those symbols was… a snake eating its own tail…
The other, looked like the snake was in the opposite side and at the center, it was like a star with 10 sides.
Ed looked the symbols, curious; suddenly he heard something…like steps that were approaching to him everywhere. Now… 7 silhouettes of both paths have appeared and looked at him like a trophy. Ed, reacted in time, because the silhouettes attacked; he didn’t expect the forms of attack of them. Some resembled to the Alchemy and others to extraordinary powers. He couldn’t see anything… Until that moment…when one of the silhouettes abandoned the fight and walked to him; was wearing a hood and he could not see the face. He stands up quickly and walked rewind; the steps of the silhouette heard like creepy and mysterious. Ed crashed with the wall… In that darkness, he only could see… a couple of empty…golden eyes…
In that moment, he listened to the voice of his brother, which was calling him. His heart palpitated with violence and he started seeking for that voice. He listened it again and saw a light that was far of the fork. Ed run quickly to it, feeling that the silhouette was pursuing him; when he arrived, he listened like ever he listened before, the quiet voice of Al… Everything turned blurry and white… His eyes started to open and saw in front of him his brother that was moving him desperately for wake him up…
Al: Brother!... Brother!!... Hey!... Wake up!... It is too late!!
Ed: …Huh?...What?...-he said with a sleepy voice. It was just a dream?
Al: Brother!! You even didn’t get into the bed! You’re totally deranged and you’re late for general’s office!
Ed: …….General…?..... Office? -__- …..AHHH!!! o.O YOU´RE RIGHT!!!! IT´S LATE!!! >_<-He screamed moving his arms. He was in such desperately situation, that he felt, but he stood up right away, running to one and to the other side, searching for his watch.
When he was finally already, he had just the time to say goodbye to his brother.
He arrived to Mustang’s office 15 minutes late. He knocked the door, and when he heard the sign, he entered.
Ed: Sorry coro—I mean… General… I just—
Roy: Let’s put away the excuses, Fullmetal-he interrupted while he was reading the newspaper-Your paperwork is over there-declared indicated with a finger to a little table on his left.
Ed: …..NANI???!!! blink.gif Wa-wait just a second general… You do-don’t think that I will finish this in one day…right?-Mustang lift his head and looked at him, curious.
Roy: Yes, why?
Ed: What are you thinking???!!! It will take me the three weeks!!! And you can’t miss the fact that I need to eat and sleep!
Roy: Then don’t eat and don’t sleep n_n (XD)
Ed: ¬¬ … You need to understand this: It’s ImPoSsIbLe to finish it in one day…-Roy looks at him and he sighs.
Roy: Alright… Then organize them for the three weeks…
Ed: Thanks! You’re such a kind person! ¬¬
Roy: Yes I am… That’s why I have lots of pretty women around me…-he said moving his black hair and returning to read the newspaper
Ed: mad.gif ……
Roy: By the way, Fullmetal…-he said while Ed was sitting in a chair to star the paperwork-Tomorrow and ahead, you’ll wear the official uniform…
Ed: What?
Roy: Yes, command of the boss… Actually you should have worn it since you entered to the military… But as you were traveling…We couldn’t take the measures and make one…to your size-finished with a smile.
Ed: WHO YOU CALL SO SMALL THAT HE COULD ENTER THROUGH A NEEDLE HOLE???!!!
Roy: You said it…
Ed: ¬¬**
Roy: Whatever… In a few minutes they will bring it, and tomorrow you will come wearing it… You can throw it away only when the occasion needs it…Otherwise, you must wear it with your pocket watch, is it clear?
Ed: Ghh… Yes sir…-he said, that way, he sat in the chair and started with the paperwork. At the afternoon, Riza brought the uniform; Ed looked at it and he sighed… From now on, he’ll use it…and that was against him…
Later, he finished the first of the 5 mountains of work that the general have gave him; that way, he’ll be free for the rest of the day for continue the searching… He went to the National Library and he took a couple of books, one of them contained ways to interpret the dreams. He took that book, later, with the feeling of being an idiot. But what else he could do? He has dreamed twice with that strange person and he needed to find it out…why…
When he finished with the searching, he didn’t find something for help him with the legend…but with his dream…
The book says that if he dreams with the same person more than 4 times, it will appear… And the situations or emotions that he experimented with the person, it will be the way how influence on his life… If he dreams with a labyrinth, means that he was trapped in a world of doubts…
If at the end he founded an exit, means that he’ll be free… But if he founded the exit with help, means that a sacrifice was required. If in the labyrinth there was a fork, means that he will take important decisions on his life… Many words and symbols were passing trough his mind faster…
Then…what he dreamed, means that he’ll see that person with the empty look, that in a part of his labyrinth of doubts a sacrifice will be needed and that himself will took an important decision that will change the way of the story…
That labyrinth maybe was his own life…his childhood. For the sobs in there, he knew that that was for the bad moments through his life… Nevertheless, there was a light… A light that guided him in the darkness…The light that he loves and promised to protect… That light was his little brother… The one familiar left…
Ed decided to go home… It was night, and Al probably was waiting for him… He started to return the books to their respective places… suddenly, he listened a melody…
He looked around, surprised, but all the persons in there, were like they didn’t listen it.
Strange, he thought. When he took his coat, for leave, he listened it again… A sweet melody… that expressed sadness, but at the same time, happiness…
He went out of the library and breathed slowly… Has he turned into madness? Walked to home, but when he was about to take the first step, he listened it. He stopped and closed his eyes, trying to find the source of the melody. When he found it, he turned to his right. Across the street, an old lady was looking at him. She had grey hair and brown eyes. She smiled at him, Ed walked to her, but suddenly, a truck passed. When it has gone, she disappeared, with the melody…
-Really?! Are you going to wear the uniform?!-said the younger Elric, sitting in an armchair, while the big brother was looking at the window.
-Damn, Al. You look more excited than me…
-Sorry n_ñ It’s just tha-that… You’ll look like the military and that will be great! OwO It could open doors to you!
-…..Or it will close them-said Ed with a cynical smile-Yaaaaaawn…. Whatever, I’m tired and I’m hungry sleep.gif tomorrow I’ll need to do like two mountains of paperwork…
-Then, let’s dinner, brother n_n
Al and Ed ate in peace… They talked of many plots… Ed didn’t tell Al about the dream… He didn’t want to worry him anymore… Besides, it was a problem that only implied him, because he lost the memories of his home and family. He was happy for preserve his little brother alive in his memories… That was the most important. But, he couldn’t ignore the fact that mom and dad were dead… And that made that the pain in his chest increased…
Next morning, Ed woke up very early and, silently, he grabbed a little notebook that was in his drawer, he took a pen and started to write. When he listened that Al entered to the bathroom he closed quickly. Now, he just needed to pretend that he woke up late again.
Later, in general’s office, Ed gave him an envelope.
Roy: …I see…-he said after he looked at it-then I’ll take care of it, Fullmetal… Are you sure of this? You don’t want to show it to your brother? After all… That was the thing you were searching…
Ed: Yes… Now he has other things to worry about and I…don’t want to be part of them.
Roy: …Very well-said while he locked up the envelope in the drawer-you can go to work now…
Ed assented and went to his work place.
Even when he was dressed like a military, he didn’t feel prisoner…
Yes, he was wearing the black boots, with the coat and the pants… But his hair was in a braid, as usual; under the coat, he was wearing his T-shirt and this time, he didn’t use the gloves. Why he needed to hide his automail? Everyone in the country knows who he was…
They knew what he tried to do time ago… That his little brother paid the price and that he support a painful road to recover his body
That, at the end, he did it, but the chains of the past forced him to pay another price in exchange of something more important…
And that he was a dog of the military that ascend to the youngest colonel in history
Nevertheless, even with that painful journey, people knew that his soul was pure…
His heart never got rotted… He never sold his spirit… And that was the thing that always is counted…

TO BE CONTINUED =D

Happy Valentines Day for everyone!!! X3
Ah, by the way... My other nickname its ~Fire_Angel~ ok?
Attached File(s)
Attached File  Labyrinth.jpg ( 161.84K ) Number of downloads: 21

--------------------

+Quote Post
Princess Ying
post Feb 13 2008, 01:05 AM
Post #29

Citizen

Very Nice story i like wink.gif U are really creative happy.gif

+Quote Post
edo little kid
post Feb 15 2008, 11:24 AM
Post #30

State Alchemist (Major)

wooooooooooooow

yaaaaaaapyyyyy!!!

I'm so so glad about your update!!!

happy.gif

I will reading it now and drawing something about it like always

happy.gif

thanks thanks thanks thaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaanks

you are always the best

+Quote Post

3 Pages V  < 1 2 3 >
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 30th July 2016 - 03:54 PM

Copyright ©2003-2004 PhoenixNetworks, LLC. All rights reserved.
Copyright Notice. Privacy policy. Acceptable Use Policy. Terms of Service.
Page Generation Time: 0.0655 seconds.
Currently Selected Stylesheet: css/default.css