HAGANE NO RENKINJUTSUSHI
full metal alchemist
full metal alchemist

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

6 Pages V  « < 4 5 6  
Reply to this topicStart new topic
Ed And Roy's Relationship: The Conclusion
ERR
You cannot see the results of the poll until you have voted. Please login and cast your vote to see the results of this poll.
Total Votes: 188
Guests cannot vote 
Hanae Mai
post Oct 13 2007, 07:47 AM
Post #76

Citizen

Group: Members
Member No.: 47,623

The idea of fatherly love is sweet...but in my own opinion, it's officially pure hatred.

I have a relationship like that. Pplesay that we actually care for each other too. But I just hate that person. Not like deep hatred or something but definitely nothing like care.

--------------------
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Amethyst Sunset
post Oct 18 2007, 07:43 PM
Post #77

State Alchemist (Colonel)

Member No.: 38,435

QUOTE(ehxhfdl14 @ Aug 13 2007, 03:50 AM) *
*cough* Wow, that's a lot of info, Amethyst...but really, father/son relationship seems more likely. I like the interaction between Roy and Ed in the manga better, though. There's this level of mutual trust and respect going on in the background. Ed kind of came off more as an ungrateful brat in the anime most of the time =_=;; That's...just what I thought. Don't kill me!

Ooh, talk about a late reply. XD

I think the people who worked on the anime played up the supposed rivalry between Ed and Roy...perhaps a little too much, as I also found that Ed was more eager to leap up and rip Roy to pieces in the anime. Still, everything was patched up by the last few episodes. And in the latest manga chapters, I hope that Ed and Roy meet again and work together to save ol' Amestris. happy.gif It is very possible.

QUOTE(Hanae Mai @ Oct 13 2007, 10:47 PM) *
The idea of fatherly love is sweet...but in my own opinion, it's officially pure hatred.

I have a relationship like that. Pplesay that we actually care for each other too. But I just hate that person. Not like deep hatred or something but definitely nothing like care.

They don't care about each other? They do...just not in the usual way we'd think, and not in the open. I've noticed that whenever Roy and Ed have their heart-to-heart talks, they're always away from most people, manga-wise or anime-wise.

--------------------

+Quote Post
Winry Elric
post Mar 19 2008, 12:52 PM
Post #78

Citizen

Member No.: 9,467

I don't think Ed hates Roy. They like to snap sarcastic comments at each other and fight but in the end I know they actually like and respect each other, and I mean as friends not lovers.

--------------------

+Quote Post

6 Pages V  « < 4 5 6
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 28th August 2016 - 11:54 AM

Copyright 2003-2004 PhoenixNetworks, LLC. All rights reserved.
Copyright Notice. Privacy policy. Acceptable Use Policy. Terms of Service.
Page Generation Time: 0.0655 seconds.
Currently Selected Stylesheet: css/default.css