HAGANE NO RENKINJUTSUSHI
HAGANE NO RENKINJUTSUSHI
full metal alchemist
full metal alchemist

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

1516 Pages V  « < 981 982 983 984 985 > »   
Reply to this topicStart new topic
Hawkeye X Roy: The Royai Thread, For Roy, Riza, and Royai fans, and more!!
Rating 5 V
Kale Mustang
post Apr 27 2009, 10:05 PM
Post #14731

Major General

Group: Members
Member No.: 67,527

QUOTE (Causmicfire @ Apr 27 2009, 07:03 PM) *
@Kale Mustang & FMAobsessed - Oddly, I'm most productive in fandom when I'm taking classes. Procrastinating/need a break/bored in class=fanfic/icons.

Heh, that's how I made time pass during lectures...fanfic notes in the margins of my notebooks. tongue.gif

Oh and jacksparrow589, West Coast fo life! laugh.gif

I'm at work all day...and yet I post on this site to procrastinate (luckily the site isn't blocked at work) from actually doing work...
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
amestris_star
post Apr 27 2009, 10:06 PM
Post #14732

State Alchemist (Colonel)

Member No.: 67,594

Oh God, the Breda thing just killed me XD I started my work day with a smile, thank you very much biggrin.gif However, in spite of being hilarious, that is so true. I mean, I'm sure that if Bradley had chosen say, Fuery or Falman as his PA, well... he definitely wouldn't have had THAT kind of reaction. He was... shocked and pissed at the same time, hence the chess analogy and the "Queen a.k.a Riza" taken away from him. Ahahah, Christmas and Grumman are on the same levels of Royai fangirl/boy-ism, they do it on purpose with Roy. And yes, Roy after all says:
"Elizabeth-chan was taken by another man" is so blatently Royai >D

And in relation to Chapter 94... that translation makes me such a happy person, well, I thinkn his dearest subordinates would be Riza and Maes (well...) and Jean, followed closely by the rest of his group. I consider those three, someone, on a different level from the others.

Ah, and welcome to all new posters in the thread, all Royai-obsessed people are welcome >D

--------------------

"I'm sorry... thank you..."
Credit for signature art goes to: http://www.geocities.jp/yn_cq/ for the amazing Royai artwork! And to Michiyo for the avatar coloring!

+Quote Post
Miverel
post Apr 28 2009, 03:00 AM
Post #14733

Apprentice

Member No.: 68,027

(Though, on the other way, in the Gluttony incident, he would've probably rushed to save any member of his group.)

SneakyRuler, don't be so pessimistic! smile.gif It's time to believe in Riza's feminine charm and that it's affecting on Roy very much!
There's been so many hints on RoyAi, already mentioned and many more, that you don't have to worry smile.gif
And let's have trust in Mrs. Arakawa! She just can't let us down at the end of the manga!

--------------------

+Quote Post
amestris_star
post Apr 28 2009, 03:15 AM
Post #14734

And do you think that if, say, Breda was at the mercy of Gluttony he would have reacted that way?
I don't think so.

--------------------

Credit for signature art goes to: http://www.geocities.jp/yn_cq/ for the amazing Royai artwork! And to Michiyo for the avatar coloring!

+Quote Post
Tombow
post Apr 28 2009, 05:04 AM
Post #14735

A sentient plant of some kind
Group Icon

Group: Admin
Member No.: 23,115

Welcome, SneakyRuler!! biggrin.gif

I agree with others that Wrath knows how much Riza means to Roy, and I think it's also shown with Roy's "they took my Queen" comment. And, on more lighter note, I enjoyed watching Roy going jealous annoyed when No. 66 (Barry the chopper) fell in love with Riza. laugh.gif

QUOTE (jacksparrow589 @ Apr 27 2009, 11:14 PM) *
And... *drumroll* the most recent chapter: I know this isn't the official translation, but the one on OneManga has Roy saying, "That's one of my dearest subordinates you're attacking." Yes, yes, this implies that there may be more than one, but I think we all know what's really meant by that. wink.gif

@JS - Mmmm... yeah, mummmm. XDD I know what Roy says in the raw in that scene, and let me just note that that's just one of many plausible ways to interpret that word by Roy. ^^
And, since we're on the subject, let me add some precautionary words because I keep seeing people quoting bubbles from FMA chapter scanlation they read on OneManga ... Please note that, as far as I know, usually OneManga takes the first scanlation submitted for each chapter as the chapter scanlation for that manga, and put that on the site REGARDLESS of the quality of the scanlation or the accuracy of the translation. Hence, if you're going to quote from some scanlation there, or seeing someone quoting it, please keep in mind that, unless you check the accuracy of the translation in some other way, there is no guarantee that the dialogue you read there is actually what's written in the raw. ^^

OT:
@FMAobsessed - Gonna miss seeing more of you here, but, of course school comes first. ^^ Good luck with all your papers and projects and final exams!! happy.gif

--------------------

+Quote Post
Alzea
post Apr 28 2009, 07:36 AM
Post #14736

Alchemists

Member No.: 54,118

Aww, jealous Roy, want to see this animated~!
About translation, now I'm curious how they're going to translate it in Polish version, oh, well, probably something great will come out of this x]
I wonder, are they going to hint royai in the new anime? I mean, you know, this little things, when they look at each other and all...

OT:
Oh, Miverel, you're from Poland too^^
Good luck, FMAobsessed~!

--------------------

+Quote Post
black~hayate
post Apr 28 2009, 07:55 AM
Post #14737

State Alchemist (Major)

Member No.: 67,859

Would be alot of fun if the new game would have Royai!
Imagine~
In the new omake were hints that the most women will be with the new prince instead of Roy.
Now imagine Riza talking about the new prince guy in front of Roy >D.

The oficial picture to the game (somewhere on this forum, ya all know what I mean) Riza is standing on the roof and holds a rifle. Maybe she's protecting the prince guy (something like a mission). There HAS TO BE Royai >D

--------------------
You have to leave me alot of cute messages! I love messages =3

Bark! Bark bark bark!

+Quote Post
Miverel
post Apr 28 2009, 08:17 AM
Post #14738

Apprentice

Member No.: 68,027

About translation, now I'm curious how they're going to translate it in Polish version, oh, well, probably something great will come out of this x]

Alzea! You're also from Poland? Great! smile.gif

So about the Polish version... Paweł Dybała is truly awesome translator. He translates directly from japanese so I hope he'll do it brilliantly! And let's hope he's also a bit after RoyAi wink.gif

Oh! So there's new FMA game coming out? I have to check it now... XD

--------------------

+Quote Post
AndroidLust
post Apr 28 2009, 09:04 AM
Post #14739

State Alchemist (Major)

Member No.: 15,086

QUOTE (black~hayate @ Apr 28 2009, 07:55 AM) *
Would be alot of fun if the new game would have Royai!
Imagine~
In the new omake were hints that the most women will be with the new prince instead of Roy.
Now imagine Riza talking about the new prince guy in front of Roy >D.

The oficial picture to the game (somewhere on this forum, ya all know what I mean) Riza is standing on the roof and holds a rifle. Maybe she's protecting the prince guy (something like a mission). There HAS TO BE Royai >D

I was thinking that too!
Roy looked so grumpy in that picture, I`m guessing he`s not to happy about this new, handsome prince. tongue.gif

--------------------

Darling you can bet to see my ghost up on the wall, watching you eat. Yeah, its true, I dream about you too, grinding my mouth, losing my teeth. You are exactly what a night-mare`s for. I'll night marry you.

+Quote Post
CodenameElizabet...
post Apr 28 2009, 09:08 AM
Post #14740

State Alchemist (Major)

Member No.: 41,714

QUOTE (AndroidLust @ Apr 27 2009, 11:41 AM) *
Actually, I find Papa Hawkeye tio be pretty cool character. (eh spit blood and doesn't afraid of anything...)

...best use of that meme ever.

Good to know my meme-spouting on this thread doesn't fall on completely deaf ears.
I tend to do it for my own amusement...

QUOTE ( @ Apr 28 2009, 01:06 AM) *
Ahahah, Christmas and Grumman are on the same levels of Royai fangirl/boy-ism, they do it on purpose with Roy.

CHRISTMAS x GRUMMAN = OTP. tongue.gif

Anyway, I loved the "Elizabeth chan was takn by another man" comment.
Especially when accompanied by the look on Roy's face when he said it. ohmy.gif

Someone had that panel as an icon on these boards back in the day. Can't recall who it was exactly. It was one of the "veterans" of this thread...

--------------------

BONES SHIPS ROIAI. (We have Proof.)

+Quote Post
amestris_star
post Apr 28 2009, 09:17 AM
Post #14741

QUOTE (CodenameElizabeth @ Apr 28 2009, 06:08 PM) *

Someone had that panel as an icon on these boards back in the day. Can't recall who it was exactly. It was one of the "veterans" of this thread...

He's just like: "Please... don't remind me... ugh."

And I think that was Reika, if I'm not mistaken.

Oh, and FMAobsessed, good luck smile.gif

PS. black~hayate: Your sig is so sweet!

--------------------

+Quote Post
Kale Mustang
post Apr 28 2009, 09:44 AM
Post #14742

Major General

QUOTE (CodenameElizabeth @ Apr 28 2009, 09:08 AM) *

Strangely enough, I actually can't wait to see that scene animated. Since they're keeping more of the manga humor in the new series, I hope they also keep the expressions - especially since that one seems so out of place because Roy looks likes he's ten or so with that expression...while at a bar.

+Quote Post
Makika
post Apr 28 2009, 10:02 AM
Post #14743

Apprentice

Member No.: 65,737

Omg, in that 3 last pages you show all the "oooooown*--*" moments. I don't have much to say, just I tottaly agree with you. Roy feel something for Riza and she have the same feeling for him. (If they don't, we never will make that topic).

And about the game, wow, I hope it'll have some royai.. The perfect scenario for some manisfestations is already there...

FMAobssesed: Good Luck! I'm entering in the "month exams" too, and I know how it's hard :X Really good luck.

--------------------

+Quote Post
FMAobsessed
post Apr 28 2009, 12:30 PM
Post #14744

Member No.: 52,558

OT Thanks to everyone for wishing me luck on exams and other stressful crap. I will still try to be on once and a while. But I will probably need people to tell me to stop posting, and go study.

@Kale Mustang: East coast is so much better

+Quote Post
Kale Mustang
post Apr 28 2009, 12:52 PM
Post #14745

Major General

QUOTE (FMAobsessed @ Apr 28 2009, 12:30 PM) *
@Kale Mustang: East coast is so much better

Heh, I visit (I have a friend who's going to Penn State for grad school - actually visited him last summer) for the most part when I can, but I can't handle the humidity.

Rather have the dry heats of Northern California to the muggy ones that plagued me while I was visiting NYC and Washington DC (Pennsylvania was quite nice though in terms of heat - a bit more dryer).

Shame too, as I love the East Coast (particularly the Northern part) for the architecture.

Another scene that I'm really looking forward to is also the talk between Riza & Roy after she buries the Ishbalan child - it was at that moment when I realized how much of their innocence had been taken away from them.

+Quote Post

1516 Pages V  « < 981 982 983 984 985 > » 
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 28th August 2016 - 08:43 PM

Copyright 2003-2004 PhoenixNetworks, LLC. All rights reserved.
Copyright Notice. Privacy policy. Acceptable Use Policy. Terms of Service.
Page Generation Time: 0.0655 seconds.
Currently Selected Stylesheet: css/default.css