HAGANE NO RENKINJUTSUSHI
HAGANE NO RENKINJUTSUSHI
full metal alchemist
full metal alchemist

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

22 Pages V  « < 20 21 22  
Reply to this topicStart new topic
Is It True That Ed Falls In Love With Winry? Tell us your opinion! (For series final content discussion, make sure to use "Series Final Spoiler Warning" or go to Spoler Zone threads, please) :)
Hagaren_4ever
post Jun 19 2009, 03:10 PM
Post #316

State Alchemist (Major)

Group: Members
Member No.: 50,311

Okay, here it is.

http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_XCnFw9Es08Q/SjwM...-h/FMA+art+1.jp
I call this one, "Who put them in the same room together!?"
Sorry, it's so big. >_<'

--------------------

Sig set by me. The original art is by BlueMoon.Crystal

"I am still determined to be cheerful and happy, in whatever situation I may be; for I have also learned from experience that the greater part of our happiness or misery depends upon our dispositions, and not upon our circumstances."
-Martha Washington

My Deviantart. :D Check it out, yo.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Mhacy
post Jun 24 2009, 02:40 AM
Post #317

State Alchemist (Major)

Member No.: 69,452

well...it's really obvious that they in love with each other.
Winry admits that thing and Ed reaction when Riza told him that he was in love with winry
made it more obvious. laugh.gif

--------------------

Just say...." I DO....."

+Quote Post
Trakonda
post Jun 24 2009, 06:22 AM
Post #318

Apprentice

Member No.: 52,583

QUOTE (Zazaza @ May 16 2009, 06:40 PM) *
One thing I like about this pairing is that there seems to be no need for Winry to agonize over the fact that she has to tell him that she loves him. She realizes it, she goes on with her life, and she treats Ed the same as before. In any other anime, the girl character will be tripping over her shoes everytime she comes near her crush, and will feebly attempt to tell the guy about her feelings. The guy, being utterly naive, will still not get her advances.

With Edwin, Winry doesn't have to do all that. Ed is a typical dense shonen hero, but at least he subconsciously have feelings for her already. They understand each other, and can pick up subtle hints about each other already. For example, chapter 94 had them reunited, but there was no lame confession scene or whatever -- it was all very simple and subtle.

Totally agree with this. And it's pretty logical - with all the stuff currently happening, they don't have the time to think about it further, or even do any confessions. I bet something will happen at the very last chapter, though... tongue.gif
(plus it gives a nice suspension while reading the manga further.. nothing is clearly shown yet, so all edwin fans can squeeze their books in excitement when the last chapters begin..
hoping for the best. biggrin.gif )
Anyways, yeah. I'm also pretty sure both Ed and Winry have feelings for eachother. And I don't think I need to put the list of things that point for that - people in previous posts have already done it.

+Quote Post
Royai263
post Apr 23 2011, 08:40 PM
Post #319

Citizen

Member No.: 80,180

Warning! Series Final Spoiler ahead!! don't read the following spoiler if you haven't read/watched the last chapter/episode of FMA:Brotherhodd anime/manga yet
Warning, warning!!! DON'T READ the following if you don't want to be spoiled!!! They get their happy ending <3, especially with Ed proposing to Winry in alchemists way ^^

--------------------

Nothing's perfect, the world's not perfect, but it's there for us, trying the best it can. That's what makes it so damn beautiful. -Mustang to Riza

+Quote Post
Lucky Lucy
post Apr 29 2011, 12:41 PM
Post #320

Apprentice

Member No.: 80,077

QUOTE (Royai263 @ Apr 23 2011, 11:40 PM) *
Warning! Series Final Spoiler ahead!! don't read the following spoiler if you haven't read/watched the last chapter/episode of FMA:Brotherhodd anime/manga yet
Warning, warning!!! DON'T READ the following if you don't want to be spoiled!!! They get their happy ending <3, especially with Ed proposing to Winry in alchemists way ^^

Warning! Series Final Spoiler ahead!!
Yeah that was really cute biggrin.gif But it was obvious from the beginning(or somewhere around the first chapters/episodes) that they were in love with each other laugh.gif Oh and the picture at the end with them as a family is just way too adorable!. However I'm still kind of jealous! laugh.gif

--------------------
With you I had a bad romance! ♥

" Yeah, one, two princes kneel before you! Princes, two princes who adore you! "

+Quote Post
Tombow
post May 20 2011, 02:34 AM
Post #321

A sentient plant of some kind
Group Icon

Group: Admin
Member No.: 23,115

<Reminder>

Guys/ladies, we now have Spoiler Zone FMA Character Discussion sub-forum so that people who read/watched the whole FMA series can post on Spoiler Zone threads without adding <Series Final Spoiler Warning> every time posting some series final content. biggrin.gif

For EdxWin fans who had seen FMA:Brotherhood anime/manga seires final, if you'd like to talk about EdxWin with the series fianl content in mind, you can discuss that without adding <Series Final Spoiler Warning> on your post, on Thread for EdxWin fans who had finished reading/watching FMA Manga/FMA:Brotherhood thread. smile.gif

--------------------

+Quote Post

22 Pages V  « < 20 21 22
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 24th August 2016 - 05:02 AM

Copyright 2003-2004 PhoenixNetworks, LLC. All rights reserved.
Copyright Notice. Privacy policy. Acceptable Use Policy. Terms of Service.
Page Generation Time: 0.0655 seconds.
Currently Selected Stylesheet: css/default.css