Reply to this topicStart new topic
Episode 48-- Good Bye, Talkback Thread
Claytonheim of L...
post Mar 1 2006, 05:25 PM
Post #121

Citizen

Group: Members
Member No.: 31,917

it also makes no sense that people can alter reality by drawing geometric patterns or clapping their hands together. it's a fantasy show, let's roll with it.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Ed-Al-Win Fan
post Mar 3 2006, 12:11 AM
Post #122

Alchemists

Member No.: 27,901

Okay I know I'm late on replying on this episode...But anyway I still wanted to leave opinion for it (lol)

First off, it was very excellent episode, and yet it was sad....I figured that had to be Envy when I saw that Winry there from out of no where...I was a bit surprised with the shouting Envy added in "Alphonse your the one I always love"...I was kind of like puzzled myself when I heard it...It sounded kind of like a partner relationship sort of thing, instead of a family relationship...but maybe thats just me, I guess it was the way it was said...Anywho Wrath is one insane little boy, he is confused...I could actually see how hurt Izumi was when he neglected her as his mother...Also I was laughing at the part with the boys(forgot their names lol) from episode 11, how they got locked up for once again pretending to be the elric brothers...Didn't they have enough the first time pretending to be them? (lol) And lastly the part with Ed and Roy was very nice, and I was already starting to get a little misty when they were about to depart from one another, and now I'm seeing its going to get even sadder or even more intense...But it was awesome episode. Sad. But awesome of course.
Oh yeah Tucker has totally went loo-loo in the head...He just doesn't see the reality of the situation...(lol)

+Quote Post
Becca-chan
post Oct 12 2006, 03:45 AM
Post #123

Alchemists

Member No.: 39,345

Meh, I'm so late putting my opinion here..but I figured I might as well share my thoughts on this episode.

In my honest opinion.. the only person I felt really sorry for when I watched this episode was Tucker ( so there tongue.gif ) I think what Sloth had said to him really pushed him over the edge..and now he's forever stuck in denial that his little girl is alive, when in fact she's just a lifeless doll.

The part where he's trying to get Nina to look at Ed almost had me tearing up..and if you hear what he says when he's walking down into the basement it just goes to show you how much he loves his daughter.
Since he says.." Don't worry Nina, daddy will keep you safe" well that was heart-breaking enough for me.

I did feel just a *bit* sorry for Ed considering the circumstances..but poor Wrath took it much worse than what he did.

Ahh Robo Archer ^^; , I wonder what it must be like for him to open his mouth up really wide ( when firing the canon) though.. and in more ways than one, he's more or less the walking dead..I mean even though this is a fantasy, no one could live after getting one half of their body blown off..could they? O.o

--------------------
Becca-chan; Your local Tucker addict...I am 100% sane, I swear! O.O;

+Quote Post
GREEDisGOOD
post Jan 18 2007, 06:59 PM
Post #124

Alchemists

Member No.: 43,729

Some people consider this episode to be just an "in between" episode connecting Ed vs. Sloth with the last three episodes. Nothing could be furhter from the truth. Though it's not my favorite episode, it's pretty damn close.
First of all the eposide starts off great with Sloth dying. I feel sorry for Trucker, though I'm not sure if he realized he didn't bring Nina back. Robo-Archer pretty cool. A gun in his mouth - now that's pretty bad ass.
But my favorite part is the very end, with Mustang and Ed in the car. To me, Ed's one statement in that car sums up the entire series. He says: "Even when our eyes are closed, there's a whole world out there, that lives outside ourselves and our dreams."

+Quote Post

9 Pages V  « < 7 8 9
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 25th August 2016 - 01:05 AM

Copyright 2003-2004 PhoenixNetworks, LLC. All rights reserved.
Copyright Notice. Privacy policy. Acceptable Use Policy. Terms of Service.
Page Generation Time: 0.0655 seconds.
Currently Selected Stylesheet: css/default.css