HAGANE NO RENKINJUTSUSHI
HAGANE NO RENKINJUTSUSHI
full metal alchemist
full metal alchemist

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

4228 Pages V  « < 4105 4106 4107 4108 4109 > »   
Reply to this topicStart new topic
Penny for your thoughts? (don't expect "real" money here... XD), Please share what's happening on your life/your current thoughts
Rating 5 V
Flamez_Freak
post Jun 1 2010, 12:18 AM
Post #61591

State Alchemist (Major)

Group: Members
Member No.: 66,548

ct

played an intense match of good football....and had lots of fun...scored a few goals as well....breaking my goal drought which has lasted for more than a month....

tirrrrrrrrrrrreeeeeeeeeeeeedddddddddddddddddd...........))))))))

--------------------
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Kale Mustang
post Jun 1 2010, 04:22 PM
Post #61592

Major General

Member No.: 67,527

CTs:

- Cousin's wedding was awesome. biggrin.gif Loads of fun, great music, awesome food, and this incredible cake:

- Spent most of the weekend with my family, though I had dinner with my friends yesterday (they had just come from Fanime).

- Submitted my staff badge art for AX, hopefully it's within the requirements (as I'm not sure it's the correct dpi...)

- Driving my cousins to the airport for their flight out to their honeymoon, though my mom's more worried about me getting lost going to the airport than me driving.

- With cousins gone, I'll be house sitting and watching Kona (their dog)... I'll probably also take one of their bikes out for a ride as the weather's nice. biggrin.gif

+Quote Post
Billea_the_Turtl...
post Jun 1 2010, 08:41 PM
Post #61593

Apprentice

Member No.: 71,334

CT's:

-Just got back from vacation... I went to Yuma, Arizona to go to my cousin's graduation from high school. One thing I cannot understand: getting a sunburn when you have sunblock all over.
-On Saturday we all drove to Las Vegas... The drive was super long and boring. When we got to Vegas, for some reason we couldn't find the town house we rented. Took about 30 min. to find it. All finger were pointed at my aunt.
-Saturday night I saw Phantom at the Venetian. It was... AMAZING. The theatre was really beautiful and the singing was fabulous. And there were fireworks and fire. The part where the chandelier comes down was pretty awesome. You sit right under it and it drops down on you (not literally).
-Walking the Strip is so tiring. Combined with unbearable heat... UNBEARABLENESS. At least I got over a pound of M&M's.
-Went to my cousin's wedding (not the one who graduated) in Vegas. Except there was no cake. dry.gif
-Best breakfast ever: Ben&Jerry's Chocolate Fudge Brownie and two sausages. I, wth a little help from my cousin, ate the whole bucket full of it. That's gluttony for you.
-I randomly found a CoS poster that was signed by Vic. Cool.
-Now I have to get back to my project that's due tom. And I barely started....

--------------------
"Wisdom begins in wonder." ~Socrates

+Quote Post
Disasterpiece
post Jun 1 2010, 10:26 PM
Post #61594

Alchemists

Member No.: 66,581

CT-

thinking about this girl I am infatuated with...kind of like reverse EdWin. She and I are going to university together and we connect well when we talk smile.gif

--------------------

EdwardxWinry

[credit goes to Aquarina :D]

+Quote Post
FMAobsessed
post Jun 1 2010, 11:16 PM
Post #61595

State Alchemist (Colonel)

Member No.: 52,558

@Disasterpiece: I hope it goes well for you.

CT's:

Well, this sucks. I found out that the guy who I like, and would hit on me, and tell me things he said he wouldn't tell anyone else, basically said I never mattered in the way of a girlfriend. But he dated one of my friends who called him a bastard to his face and talked bad about him behind his back. Because that makes sense. I wish I could say whatever or screw this and move on. Guess I will with time.

Got to see a friend from school today. Had a good time. But found out that one of our favorite restaraunts stopped serving our favorite dish.

I can't believe it is June and FMA is ending. With the stuff going on in my life, I don't know how I feel about it. I think it will really hit me when it comes. Then it will hit me again in July when I start searching for spoilers but realize, oh wait I can't there are none.

+Quote Post
A Pierrot's Aria
post Jun 2 2010, 03:16 AM
Post #61596

Special Ops (Friendly Member Advisor)
Group Icon

Group: Moderators
Member No.: 68,926

CTs:

-I was just about to start revising for my exams, and then guess what came through the letter box- My FMA:B dub DVD. Oh deary, deary me, I'm doomed! xD
Although, I've promised myself a marathon of it tonight in the living room on the wide screen when my dad goes to work: but only if I've gotten some revision done! (I'm also glad that they kept the covers on the set- I love the one with Roy and Hughes.)

-I made a stir fry yesterday and I must say it was bloomin' nice. ;P

--------------------

+Quote Post
Chiyo
post Jun 2 2010, 11:02 AM
Post #61597

Moderator Emeritus

Member No.: 6,466

CT

- 12 people have been killed and 25 injured by a gunman on a rampage in England. Reports say the killers body has been found in woodland in the county he terrified this morning. My heart to the families affected. What a vile thing to happen to my country, to happen anywhere.

--------------------

+Quote Post
black~hayate
post Jun 2 2010, 01:45 PM
Post #61598

State Alchemist (Major)

Member No.: 67,859

@Kale: I love weddings... of course because the cakes!!! Mmmh~ this one is looking just right, too. I'm such a sweet-tooth. My grand-cousin married 200....5? Now they will get their second baby pretty soon. I'm so glad for them.

@Disasterpiece: Wooow! Good luck! Be a gentleman and maybe your true self, then nothing can go wrong biggrin.gif.

@Chiyo:
I'm sorry to hear that. I often ask myself, why couldn't anyone stop people like these? Why didn't the goverment sent out a team or something before he killed more people? There are tons of questions and no answers. Things like these and even worse just happen without asking for anyone's opinion.
And don't worry about the "my country" thing. I'm living in Germany and everyone believes it's the safest place on the earth. But last month we got two bodies pulled out of a beautiful lake that's just 1000 m away from my house. Those were brothers and they were lying in the lake for 5 years. And THIS happens in our area???

CT's:
-I hate Maths. Why is it so mean??? *sniff* We wrote a test but I failed. And YES, I have prepared myself for this test.

-So sleepy. I need a rest and a back rub and a hot drink and... why, I'm asking for too much???

-I am excited about the newest pokemon games. It kinda already annoys me, but on the other side, I love the games series.

-I forgot what I dreamed about yesterday! And the day before! But I remember today's. Today we were in Prague again with the whole class and we kinda went to a rock opera concert... wtf?

--------------------
You have to leave me alot of cute messages! I love messages =3

Bark! Bark bark bark!

+Quote Post
jacksparrow589
post Jun 2 2010, 03:34 PM
Post #61599

Special Ops (Piratical Gallery Enforcement)

Group: Gallery Moderators
Member No.: 48,158

Chiyo--That's terrible! People who commit such horrifying acts... they confuse me, to say the least. I just can't understand how a person would reach that point, and I'm rather thankful for that. As for all those affected by such tragedies, they are in my thoughts.

CTs:

--Done with homework until October! Finished all of my math, physics, and English. I still have to study for finals, though. dry.gif

--And I'm still looking for a summer job of some sort. dry.gif x2

--(Get ready for dry.gif #3!) Rain, rain, go away! I really don't mind you that much, but I do mind what you do to my hair. And I mind that it's muggy now.

--But just a week, just a week, and then I'm done with school for the year! Living at home during the summer is going to be weird, though, even though I go home 2 or 3 weekends a month. At least I still remember how to clean--the last time I was at home, it needed it!

--------------------

Credit goes to Causmicfire for my avatar

The Royai Day party might be over, but the fun never stops!
Royai Day 2011 Album
Thank you to all those who contributed!

+Quote Post
EniviD EiraM
post Jun 2 2010, 08:59 PM
Post #61600

Apprentice

Member No.: 71,525

CT's:

- summer vacation here in our country is almost over and classes are about to start .. This is my first time getting sad about the start of classes .. Before, I'm so excited 'cause I have new things and stuff but now, no matter what , I can't get myself happy about going back to school .. I wonder why

- rainy days are approaching better get ready

-over all, I can't say that this is my best summer vacation ... but it's still fun at least

- although it's too late or whatever, I'm going to start reading the FMA manga right from chapter 1 ! ... *I'm that lame sad.gif

- my goal: being an independent ... yeah, I'm being a brat and being lazy all the time but still, I wanna change it ...

smile.gif

--------------------

+Quote Post
A Pierrot's Aria
post Jun 3 2010, 07:48 AM
Post #61601

Group Icon

CTs:

-I hear you there, Chiyo. Just been watching the news and the Cumbria shootings were devastating. My eyes were actually watering up, especially when it said that a husband and wife were shot dead as they walked towards each other. There were so many innocent killed yesterday, and just as many injured, my thoughts are with them and their families. I could never imagine what that feels like, especially the horror of being told to lock yourself indoors because there's a gunman on the loose. What's this world coming to?

-Aaaw, jeez. There was a guy just now threatening to jump of the bridge that's nearby. I'm glad that the police managed to coax him off. sleep.gif

--------------------

+Quote Post
Chiyo
post Jun 3 2010, 12:22 PM
Post #61602

Moderator Emeritus

Member No.: 6,466

black~hayate - it all happened in the space of a few hours and he moved through different towns. He killed his twin brother, three of his co-workers, his solicitor and then just drove along shooting at anyone he could. He shot a woman at the bottom of a hill, then her husband at the top. By the time they caught up with him he'd already killed himself. It is always scary when reality is brought so close.

CT

- Sunny weather has meant work has been utterly hectic and everyone's mood is on edge. Lots of snapping at each other. Overtime for no pay isn't much fun either.

- Still, have a manga I'm getting a tad excited about.

--------------------

+Quote Post
A Pierrot's Aria
post Jun 4 2010, 12:01 PM
Post #61603

Group Icon

CTs:

-Been revising on and off all day- learning quotes and chunks of plays for my Greek lit exam. It's soul destroying. xD

-Yay! It's raining! Looks like my rain dance really worked! But it's still really humid- I hope it thunders some time soon.

--------------------

+Quote Post
Disasterpiece
post Jun 4 2010, 12:44 PM
Post #61604

Alchemists

Member No.: 66,581

CT

Flustered. Been blown off TWICE in two days.

Just feel like being by myself now.

--------------------

EdwardxWinry

[credit goes to Aquarina :D]

+Quote Post
Broken Chouchou
post Jun 4 2010, 03:41 PM
Post #61605

State Alchemist (Lt. Colonel)

Member No.: 55,758

Ok, I have not seen this movie, and I don't know the amount of truth behind this - or if any of you guys have heard it before - but it's a little creepy alright. Also, the image scared the sh*t out of me. Incredibly disturbing x_x

http://my.opera.com/sukekomashi-gaijin/blo...onari-no-totoro

--------------------

Sig and ava by Forsaken Love :3

Bye bye, Edward Elric :(

+Quote Post

4228 Pages V  « < 4105 4106 4107 4108 4109 > » 
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 28th August 2016 - 12:04 AM

Copyright 2003-2004 PhoenixNetworks, LLC. All rights reserved.
Copyright Notice. Privacy policy. Acceptable Use Policy. Terms of Service.
Page Generation Time: 0.0655 seconds.
Currently Selected Stylesheet: css/default.css