HAGANE NO RENKINJUTSUSHI
HAGANE NO RENKINJUTSUSHI
full metal alchemist
full metal alchemist

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

1516 Pages V  « < 831 832 833 834 835 > »   
Reply to this topicStart new topic
Hawkeye X Roy: The Royai Thread, For Roy, Riza, and Royai fans, and more!!
Rating 5 V
Schubes
post Aug 23 2007, 09:54 AM
Post #12481

Citizen

Group: Members
Member No.: 47,338

ok! yay! i finished my fan art!!! now im not sure exactly how i should b putting this picture, so im just gonna post it in this post. unsure.gif

Sorry I don't have a scannre so it was taken with my digital. And it's only shaded cuz Im a horrible colorer! haha. and i only had one day smile.gif

And just for the record, i suck at drawing hands and dogs! laugh.gif

Attached File  royai_1.jpg ( 310.38K ) Number of downloads: 48

http://i22.photobucket.com/albums/b349/ur_...nel/royai-1.jpg

Hope everyone enjoys it ^__^ well im gonna go clean my house then go work on a new amv!!! bye everyone!!!! =D
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Tombow
post Aug 23 2007, 10:15 AM
Post #12482

A sentient plant of some kind
Group Icon

Group: Admin
Member No.: 23,115

@JS - Nice one shot!! I like it very much!! ^^
Hope you can stop by tomorrow for voting for Recipe Contest and other contests!! happy.gif

@Desu ne? - Yes, 100 theme will be great!! Sounds like fun!! ^^

@Schubes - OMG, cute!! laugh.gif That sandcastle looks great, and Roy and Riza are a nice looking couple, and Black Hayate is "awwww" inspiring cute!!
The whole pic brings me a big smile!! I love it!! happy.gif
(BTW, it was stretching the forum page, so I switched to an Attachment. ^^)

--------------------

+Quote Post
Schubes
post Aug 23 2007, 10:31 AM
Post #12483

Citizen

thanks tombow! biggrin.gif

o and thanks for switching it! sorry i didn't know exactly what i should do sad.gif

+Quote Post
Tombow
post Aug 23 2007, 10:47 AM
Post #12484

Group Icon

@Schubes - No problem!! ^^
I just can't get over how cute Black Hayate is in your drawing!! biggrin.gif
Hayate is messing up a part of Roy's sandcastle, and nice job with Roy's expressions!!
And, the details, like sands in the background, and Roy x Riza heart flag, sand pail, watermelon, they are well thought-out!! I love it!! happy.gif

--------------------

+Quote Post
Reta McClain
post Aug 23 2007, 11:02 AM
Post #12485

State Alchemist (Major)

Member No.: 40,803

Bringing one Royai fanart...
Attached File  HPIM0984.JPG ( 1.49MB ) Number of downloads: 40

Sorry for the poor resolution, I have to use our digital camera *sweatdrop*

So, I had read just a little bit too much FMA while stuck on one island and I decided that I needed to draw Royai. So, being a good girl I am, I did so and this is the result. Only flaw is Roy's little bit too big head... This was a pain to draw, you know. I like Riza's gun, tho tongue.gif

--------------------

Adobe Photoshop Elements is my friend^^
My FanFiction.Net account
A Fangirl of Good Looking Fullmetal Alchemist Men = FGLFMAM

+Quote Post
Desu ne?
post Aug 23 2007, 11:37 AM
Post #12486

Citizen

Member No.: 49,110

@Schubes Awww, that pic is just too cute. ^^

@Reta McClain Good girl. *pats on head* Jokes aside, you did a great job with the pic.

--------------------
Avatar made my me, inspired by an omake, so don't steal it please.
My deviantart with ongoing (original) comic and also some FMA pics: http://alet-maon.deviantart.com/ And, if you have the time, please do check out my website at: http://www.freewebs.com/creativity-unlimited/index.htm It's still being worked on but updates are coming.

~NI-PAAAH!~

+Quote Post
Tombow
post Aug 23 2007, 11:51 AM
Post #12487

Group Icon

@Reta McClain - So nice to see you!! And, you brought your Royai drawing!! Awesome!!
Those details on his/her clothings are amazing, including Roy's uniform and the glove!!
You did nice job with shadowing and highlighting, too!! Yeah, the resolution gets somewhat lost using the digital camera, but I'm glad you decided to improvise so that we get to see your wonderful drawing!! Thank you!! happy.gif

--------------------

+Quote Post
CodenameElizabet...
post Aug 23 2007, 12:31 PM
Post #12488

State Alchemist (Major)

Member No.: 41,714

LOL-ing at Anne's recipe...

I am DEFINITELY trying this. Because I LOVE corndogs, but I know they are very bad for you. And this is a much healthier way to make them!

I usually wind up getting the Morningstar Farms vegitarian corn dogs when I crave them. I wonder if these would work if made with vegitarian hot dogs? Hmmmm...

--------------------

BONES SHIPS ROIAI. (We have Proof.)

+Quote Post
Anne Packrat
post Aug 23 2007, 01:02 PM
Post #12489

Apprentice

Member No.: 48,242

I'm still working on my entries for the contest and the fair. Ugh, I might not make the deadline for today, as I had PT today.

You all aren't making the corndogs right. They have to be made with small black and white dogs.

--------------------

Anne Packrat
Writer, Cosplayer, Oddball

"Philosophy for life: Nod your head like you understand, and if stuff starts blowing up, run like hell."

+Quote Post
Tombow
post Aug 23 2007, 01:54 PM
Post #12490

Group Icon

@Liz - I just had Morningstar conrndogs last night!! laugh.gif
My guess is that it looks like the recipe should work with any veggie dogs. ^^

@Anne Packrat - Nooo, back off, back of!! *Fight back Havoc and take away Hayate from him* tongue.gif
And, about the deadline, if it's one shot, then as far as I know that is not contest, so can be posted Friday and Saturday also, and still be included in the Album, I think. Only the ones that are part of the contest events... Swimsuite, Recipe, and Banner need to be in by today, so that they can put them up for voting tomorrow, and the winner announced on Saturday, I think. ^^

And, speaking of... I made a banner.. finally!! biggrin.gif
(No laugh, I know it's very very primitive!! laugh.gif At least, I tried. ^^ )
So, here it is... ^^ Hope others making some better banners.. ^^

--------------------

+Quote Post
Edamame
post Aug 23 2007, 02:08 PM
Post #12491

State Alchemist (Lt. Colonel)

Member No.: 38,530

Jacksparrow: I really like your short fiction "Family Picnic". I love how Riza views the entire military including Roy as an extension of your family. The thought of Roy attempting to play ultimate frisbee is hilarious.

Desu ne?
Your vampire Roy artwork is so cute. I wonder if he will bite Riza after he finishes the paper-work.
Schubes: I really like your artwork of Roy and Riza at the beach. Roy's expression is hilarious as Hayate destroys the sand-castle. I just noticed the little flag on top of the castle says "RoyXRiza". Cute!
Reta: Lovely Royai drawing Reta! You did a great job capturing the facial expressions of both Roy and Riza- they look like they are ready to take anybody on together. Nice job with shading.

Some Royai Picnic Recipes:
Roy's Barbecued Spareribs (Makes six large servings)

-Five pounds spareribs, cut into serving-size pieces
-For the SAUCE Mix together:
*1 cup firmly packed light brown sugar
*1/4 cup of Worcestershire sauce
*1/3 cup soy sauce
*1/4 cup cider vinegar
*1/4 cup chili sauce
*1/2 cup ketchup
*2 tsps. of yellow mustard
*2 cloves of garlic, mashed
* 1/8 tsp pepper
~Preheat the oven to 350. (Or if your Roy you can simply use your mad alchemy skills to start it up.) Wrap the rips in double thickness heavy foil and bake them for 1 and 1/2 hrs. at 350 degrees. After the 1 and 1/2 hours is up take the rips out of the oven, unwrap them, and drain off drippings. Marinate ribs in the sauce that you made for 1-2 hours at room temperature. After rips are done marinating, remove them from sauce, and lay them on the barbecue about 4 inches from coals. Broil rips for 20 mins (this is a good time to show of your flame alchemy skills) with sauce and make sure to turn often. Enjoy!

Riza's Apple Crumble
Apples: Eight medium-sized apples (about 2 1/2 pounds) are required for one crumble. Riza prefers to use Golden Delicious apples for their sweet and tender flesh which is excellent in baking. Next, peel the apples into a bowl. After that, core the apples with a melon baller, and cut the apple into one inch chunks. Spread and place the apples in an oven-proof dish.

Crumble Topping: Combine the crumble topping in a seperate bowl. For the crumb topping you will need 3/4 cup of flour, 3/4 cup of sugar, 1/2 tsp. of salt, and 1/2 tsp. cinnamon. Next, you will combine the ingredients while a very hungry Roy salvitates. Now add eight tbs. (1 stick) of unsalted butter, and cute the butter into small pieces. Then using a pastry blender or normal knige cut the butter into the dry ingredients until it resembles coarse bread crumbs. Scatter it on top of the sliced apples, and bake in the oven at 375 degrees for fifty to fifty-five minutes.
~Serve hot or cold with clotted cream or vanilla ice-cream.

--------------------

+Quote Post
Causmicfire
post Aug 23 2007, 02:27 PM
Post #12492

State Alchemist (Lt. Colonel)

Member No.: 49,283

@Desu ne? Thanks! I'll be looking for your 100 themes.

@Tombow Thank you! Nice banner. I can't do much else with graphics either.

@Starrie Thanks! I'll let you know when I try it.

@JackSparrow Nice one-shot! I agree with Edamame it certainly is an amusing picture!

@Schubes I love that Hayate is destroying Roy's sandcastle, and Riza's necklaces. R for Roy, or R for Riza? The flag is another great detail. Keep up the good work!

@Reta I love the shading on your entry, keep up the good work!

@Edamame Mmmm Apple Crumble. Thanks for the recipe!

I'll have my one-shot out before the day is over.

--------------------

+Quote Post
riza'slittle...
post Aug 23 2007, 02:45 PM
Post #12493

Apprentice

Member No.: 31,592

Wow, the new art on here is great! I wish I could draw...

Causmic and Jack Sparrow: I loved both of your fics, they were great contributions!

Edamame: Those recipes look great, I may have to save the Apple Crumble one for this fall!

--------------------

Still a work in progress but...

+Quote Post
Schubes
post Aug 23 2007, 05:06 PM
Post #12494

Citizen

Reta McClain very nice fan art! biggrin.gif

Desu ne? thanks ^__^

Tombow cute picture/banner thingy! laugh.gif

Edamame Thanks ^__^

Causmicfire Thanks ^__^ I thought R for roy....it wasn't till I finished it that I relized that the R could also b for Riza haha. XD

+Quote Post
Menelvir
post Aug 23 2007, 07:41 PM
Post #12495

Alchemists

Member No.: 46,907

Yearrrrrrgh! I had a nice reply ready to be sent, then Internet Explorer crashed on me. Grrrrrr... Okay, here's the gist of it:

Desu ne?, so yours is the fanart entry I saw! Thought it was very cute! But I hope Riza won't discipline Roy the way she did Black Hayate!

Tombow, it's alright. I have some free time today. Incidentally, do you know anyone else joining, besides me, Amethyst, Ice Alchemist and Desu ne??

Nice banner by the way. With that serious expression and bright beach shorts, Roy looks hilarious! And Riza? Beautiful as usual!

Schubes, I love your picture! The watermelons give a weird touch...

Reta, pity about the resolution. I agree though, Riza's gun is good. That and Roy's glove puts the duo very much in character.

JS, nice one-shot! I particularly liked your use of the word nosebleed. biggrin.gif The whole family thing adds a very sweet touch to the fic too!

Edamame, apple crumble! *drools* Pity my mum won't let me anywhere near her oven...

Causmicfire, I liked Secrets! The way you integrated bits of the manga storyline in is just amazing! And I'll look forward to your one-shot!

I think I might try to work on my err... two-shot too, and get it done by today.

Meanwhile, here's another call for entries to Stormie's Twilight Contest! So far:

Fanart

Desu ne? - http://img175.imageshack.us/img175/488/vam...esson103su5.jpg

Fanfic

Amethyst Sunset - http://www.fanfiction.net/s/3574023/1/Twilight_in_Trissam/

Ice_Alchemist578(I think, can someone confirm the identity of the pen name 'Emerald Leviney'?) - http://www.fanfiction.net/s/3664862/1/Hunting_In_Twilight/

Menelvir - http://www.fanfiction.net/s/3641223/1/Twilight_Dreams/

Hunting in Twilight isn't finished, though. Anyone knows if the author plans to finish it soon?

--------------------

~A painless lesson is one without any meaning; There is no coming to consciousness without pain~

Vocatus atque non vocatus, Deus aderit.

+Quote Post

1516 Pages V  « < 831 832 833 834 835 > » 
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 28th July 2016 - 09:01 PM

Copyright 2003-2004 PhoenixNetworks, LLC. All rights reserved.
Copyright Notice. Privacy policy. Acceptable Use Policy. Terms of Service.
Page Generation Time: 0.0655 seconds.
Currently Selected Stylesheet: css/default.css