HAGANE NO RENKINJUTSUSHI
HAGANE NO RENKINJUTSUSHI
full metal alchemist
full metal alchemist

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

9 Pages V  « < 7 8 9  
Reply to this topicStart new topic
Harry Potter Movies!!, ETA: The first installment of the LAST HP Movies will be out on Nov 19
ScarMySoul
post Nov 17 2010, 05:55 PM
Post #121

Gallery Mod Emeritus

Group: Members
Member No.: 36,754

@ rosiechan Thanks for the link! That clears up a lot. For me, I could care less if Harry is with Hermione or not, and I think it would be an interesting twist for Ron to be manipulated by a creature that is showing him "tender" scenes of Harry and Hermione together. I myself am okay with that. tongue.gif

No...JKR wouldn't have approved if things turned out that differently.

Also I wasn't stating it wouldn't happen, just as an example.... smile.gif I do know the logistics of that.

Besides those rants, I'm quite excited to see the movie. I can't wait to see the Malfoy Manor scene. Does anyone know when it will end? At what part in the book?

I'm excited to see this part as well... One of my favorite characters has been Draco as well as Lucian.... smile.gif

--------------------
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
rosieechan
post Nov 17 2010, 07:02 PM
Post #122

Apprentice

Member No.: 74,287

QUOTE (ScarMySoul @ Nov 17 2010, 07:55 PM) *
@ rosiechan Thanks for the link! That clears up a lot. For me, I could care less if Harry is with Hermione or not, and I think it would be an interesting twist for Ron to be manipulated by a creature that is showing him "tender" scenes of Harry and Hermione together. I myself am okay with that. tongue.gif

The "tender" moment is after Ron leaves, I think, which is why I was so mad about it...Harry and Hermione were both depressed without Ron, why the "tender" moment? And the "nude" scene is the Horcrux part, which I've gotten kinda used to now, I think...maybe... Dunno. I'm just thinking way too much into this, I guess. XD

I'm excited to see this part as well... One of my favorite characters has been Draco as well as Lucian.... smile.gif

You mean Lucius. XD Harry Potter reminds me of FMA, where all the characters are interesting whether good or bad. biggrin.gif

--------------------

Pink n Black icons @ LJ

EdWin :: AlMei :: LingFan :: Royai

+Quote Post
ScarMySoul
post Nov 18 2010, 10:25 AM
Post #123

Gallery Mod Emeritus

laugh.gif yes I meant Lucius... sorry... It was late for me when I typed that lol... tongue.gif

--------------------

+Quote Post
Rainshine
post Nov 21 2010, 03:38 AM
Post #124

State Alchemist (Colonel)

Member No.: 64,866

I just saw it today, and it was AMAAAAAZING. biggrin.gif <3

Who else cried when Dobby died? ;______; That was so sad. I don't know if I'll be able to handle the second part, if i can barely handle Dobby dying. That aside, I loved it. It makes me realize how much I've missed Harry Potter. XD <3 But I loved it.All of it. And the naked scene that we were talking about earlier, I actually get it now. XD It wasn't that bad at all. And Ron actually got to have a little badass moment! :3 Speaking of Ron, RON IS ADORABLE. LIKE, EVERYTIME I SAW HIM I JUST WANTED TO RUN INTO THE SCREEN AND GIVE HIM A BIG HUG. :DDDDDDD
But the ending omg. ;______; That is the most horrible, least satisfying way to end a movie either. And now we have to wait over 200 more days until part 2 comes out. :<

--------------------

+Quote Post
ScarMySoul
post Nov 21 2010, 08:44 AM
Post #125

Gallery Mod Emeritus

@ Rainshine: I LOVED the way it ended, mostly because Voldy found what he wanted as well and making it to where you HAVE to see the second part lol.... I agree with the "scene..." as well.... biggrin.gif

--------------------

+Quote Post
Rainshine
post Nov 21 2010, 08:45 PM
Post #126

State Alchemist (Colonel)

Member No.: 64,866

@ScarMySoul: Yeah, I know, but it's just a complete cliffhanger. ;___; Like, I WANT TO KNOW WHAT HAPPENS NEXT. I DON'T WANT TO WAIT 234 MORE DAYS. ;_____;

--------------------

+Quote Post
ScarMySoul
post Nov 22 2010, 06:14 AM
Post #127

Gallery Mod Emeritus

@ Rainshine I know lol I was like grahhhhhhh July really? I liked this one so much I'm willing to see it again... maybe not from the 5th row from the screen but I'd see it again. I have to say one of my favorite parts was the story telling of the Deathly Hallows... I like the way they did that... tongue.gif

--------------------

+Quote Post
Chiyo
post Nov 23 2010, 02:24 AM
Post #128

Moderator Emeritus

Member No.: 6,466

*ahem*

We are getting a bit chatty in here, please chat over PM smile.gif

I'm not interested in seeing the film right now. I personally think I shall wait until both films are out on DVD and watch them back to back. I didn't like that they had split it in the first place, and a cliffhanger won't matter since if you've read the book you know what's going to happen anyway. I will finish the franchise, given I've been following it for a very long time now, but the books ending was all I needed, I don't have to see it in film.

--------------------

+Quote Post
kazare
post Apr 10 2011, 02:33 AM
Post #129

Apprentice

Member No.: 71,582

I will just share my opinion here smile.gif

I second in motion to @Chiyo since well.. I just don't like the split up....

I don't like the movies much because they are quite different from what Rowling intends to say dry.gif

Well, whatever.... happy.gif

--------------------

Love what you need to love. Avoid Hatred or loathing as much as possible.
Add: Facebook Tumblr Twitter

+Quote Post
Tombow
post Jul 21 2011, 02:53 PM
Post #130

A sentient plant of some kind
Group Icon

Group: Admin
Member No.: 23,115

Anyone watched the final movie? Opinions?

I'm going to watch it sometime later... way too busy at the moment, but if anyone watched it already, I'd love to hear opinions! biggrin.gif

--------------------

+Quote Post
Heza
post Jul 23 2011, 01:14 AM
Post #131

Citizen

Member No.: 73,910

I thought is was absolutely amazing, and wish to see it maybe one more time in theaters, even though I've seen it twice now already. Part 2, along with Prisoner of Azkaban are my favorite movies out of all 8 after thinking about it (Philosopher's Stone and Chamber of Secrets are loved a lot too). I'm freakishly biased with all of the Snape goodness in Part 2 though, with Snape being pretty much my all time favorite fictional character ever. Alan Rickman simply steals the show; that's all there is to it (and finally people are agreeing with me that he deserves at the very least an Oscar nomination for the role). Before reading the last book and knowing Snape's fate, never would I have dreamed Rickman would make me cry to no end. He just brings the character to life beautifully. Everyone was amazing though and the music...I can't describe how beautiful and perfect the score is. And I geeked out quite a bit with how much dialogue was pulled word for word from the book. It was just a beautiful sendoff for 10 years worth of watching the films. Now I love to brag about having seen all 8 movies on opening day (5-8 at midnight). I'm officially a nut. xD

+Quote Post

9 Pages V  « < 7 8 9
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 29th July 2016 - 10:54 AM

Copyright 2003-2004 PhoenixNetworks, LLC. All rights reserved.
Copyright Notice. Privacy policy. Acceptable Use Policy. Terms of Service.
Page Generation Time: 0.0655 seconds.
Currently Selected Stylesheet: css/default.css